• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No bunnying needed, we can play our characters in a brief skirmish before being seperated, personally I think that's the way to do it.

Edit:

Update

Duke is able to learn Rollout. Would you like to forget a move?

Vulcan is able to learn Flame Charge. Would you like to forget a move?

Ladon learned Assurance.

Last edited:
Years
@Adventure - The new chapter will be posted when a few more people are catching up to us. So hopefully about at the end of our next few posts or thereabouts.

Also everyone bar TD, Stingray and myself is yet to add to the pad, please do so.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do we end up on route 112 when we get out from the caverns, before chapter 3 starts then?

Years
Not necessarily, there could be more mountain to progress down. It's meant to take a while. But I might just make it take a single IC day if people are anxious to get closer to Mauville.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Just wanted to say that my next post might take a while to get done, I'm currently going through a lot of stuff, and under a lot of stress that's tying my creativity up :(

Years
That's fine Brainstorm, I'm sure we all know that feeling. Just try to get one up in the next week if you can so you can at least stay fairly close to the rest of us.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
That's fine Brainstorm, I'm sure we all know that feeling. Just try to get one up in the next week if you can so you can at least stay fairly close to the rest of us.

I'll probably get something up on Thursday. If not, then I'll definitely have something ready for the weekend. December's really kicking my butt.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can post tomorrow night, I'm behind in my high school work and I have to catch up before next semester starts

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I shall try to make a post alone with Dava before the end of the week. If not earlier, I'll likely have plenty of time on - no wait. Hm. Okay at least in the weekend I'll have one up ;)

Years
@Adventure - Wait until we finish this little bit about us getting separated that you said we could bunny Dava for though. Unless you no longer want to do that?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, I thought we were done with joint posting since it sounded like you guys wanted to post on your own instead, so I haven't checked it lately. Sorry for that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can you perhaps add the team titanpad link to the first post(s) so that it is easy to find? Would help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back