• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023

Name: Amelia Zuro (Amy) || Age: 15 || Gender: Female

300.gif

Appearance: Amelia's hair is a clean, shiny white; she doesn't take any notice to it, but her friends certainly do. Her hairstyle is long, curly and sweet. Not much to say about that! Eyes are a brilliant clean blue. She's called cute due to her eyes! She's an average height, around 5'3, and she likes wearing shorts on warm days, and on regular and cold days she wears bright white chinos alongside a sweet pink top which gives her the "cute" look. She also wears a white cap, to add to the cute look. Her clothing pairs are all very similar; most of the times you won't even recognize. Her boots are fair-sized, not big, not too small. They are white too.

Her skin is a clean white. Not pale, but just to not be pale. She also has a beauty spot right under her right eye. On sunny days, she likes wearing shaded sunglasses. Everything she wears is almost absolutely related to cute; she refuses to wear something that doesn't suit her taste. Her bag is a regular white-ish bag, holding her items and Pokéballs. She also occasionally puts her small Pokémon to sit inside the bag. When she visits cold areas, she wears a long coat which is a darker pink, not so bright as her regular clothing.

Personality: Her personality generally is very cheerful and positive-thinking. Her friends have given her the nickname of "Amy", derived of Amelia. She doesn't really like this nickname, but it doesn't really bother her at the same time. She's always there to cheer someone low, and support anyone who needs her help. But she cannot stop thinking about how she looks. She is a total fashion freak. Everything has to color-match. If it does not, she refuses to wear it. Once she's decided on something, she'll stick to it. She won't change her mind, most likely. She can be partly self-centered at time, but at most times that's not the case. She always decorates her Pokémon with bows, so that they look just as pretty as her.

She is very paranoid about how she looks. It's very likely that in a conversation, she'll ask how she looks. If she gets an unsatisfactory answer, she will go crazy and start running all over the place. At school, she's known as the "Fashion Freak". She doesn't mind this, as she knows she is one. Fights never occur with her, as Amelie's not the type of person to start an argument with someone. Even if someone does try to argue or be mean with her, she'll generally ignore it or just solve the problem. In a tricky situation, she can get stressed and worried. But after a while when she calms down, she can come up with brilliant solutions and tactics on how to solve the impending situation.

Goal: Amelia's main goal is to become a top judge and performer for Master Rank contests. She's not the best at the moment, but she hopes by travelling through Hoenn she can slowly work her way up into the Master Rank. Her partner, Zep helps her perform. Her side-goals are beating the Frontier Brains one day, so that she can take Pike Queen Lucy's position. Her goal of becoming the best performer in the whole of Hoenn is far away, but she's assured that she'll eventually reach it.

Brief History: Amelia was originally born in Sinnoh, Snowpoint City. When she reached the age of 7, a disaster striked in Snowpoint City. The legendary Pokémon Regigias had awakened from its tomb, and came rampaging out of its tomb. In no time, Snowpoint was completely destroyed. Amelia, and her family had no choice but to go somewhere else. They eventually moved to Verdanturf Town, a quiet peaceful town near the middle of Hoenn. She lived here with her grandparents and her family until one day she recieved an unusual egg. Delighted, she took great care of it, and vowed to let nothing disruptive happen to it. Once it hatched, she named it Zed, in memory of her friend who lived in Snowpoint City, before he disappeared after the attack of Regigigas.

300.png
    Chosen Starter: Amelia's starter is a male Skitty called Zep. He's a performer in contests, but the only Contest Hall he's performed in is Verdanturf's. He, alongside Amelia hope to go onto famous Contests so that they can become known and show their skills. Zep also wishes to evolve, but he has no idea how. He's a little immature at times and can be immensely cute. He often rolls around in the fields, and he loves making friends with new Pokémon. He's got a little bit of extra hair on his head; this is what makes him a little unique from other Skittys.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You're accepted, although I don't know how I feel about Snowpoint being completely wiped off the map - perhaps just damaged like it would be in a disaster? Please start with the chapter before our current one so you have time to catch a second pokemon for contests. You can take Zen's place in the contest schedule.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Ah, okay. I was thinking that Snowpoint could of have been rebuilt after the disaster. Does that seem fine? And yeah, I'll get started on the second chapter very soon :)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years

• Kuro Nauje

Appearance: Kuro stands at a slightly smaller-than-average height of 5'9", with a slim yet not built at all figure; though compared to his many brothers Kuro is definitely the smallest in his family. His skin is a tanned bronze in colour due to spending most of his life in the dessert, though his natural skin colour is slightly yellowish. His eyes are equivalent to hazelnuts in colour. Kuro's hair is black and kept short almost all the time.

In terms of clothing Kuro's not much of a fashionista, with khaki shorts and one-colour tops being his main choice for an everyday outfit; however, due to living in the dessert nearly his whole life whenever he steps out of the overly-hot climate Kuro needs to wear a thick coat and two pairs of trousers before he faints from the huge temperature drop.

Personality: 'Loud and annoying' would be what Kuro's father and eight brothers call him if they were told to describe Kuro in three words, though his mum prefers to use 'larger than life' instead. Kuro has a certain charisma about him, always having a smile on his face wherever he goes. Because he spent most of his life in the dessert, Kuro didn't have much contact with people besides the residents of a small mining village in Route 111, which had a vibrant, caring community. He somehow has a way of seeing good in every situation or any person, no matter who they were; this is mostly due to his weirdly good relationship with his eight tough 'hard-as-nails' brothers and father.

This 'bigger than life' personality, though making Kuro likeable in an instance, is his biggest flaw. Kuro is easily gullible, ready to believe lies because of his overbearing trust with anyone, which used to make him a common victim of many pranks from his brothers. He has been the youngest child of his family ever since he was born, which made his over-caring mother baby him his whole life, making Kuro useless in taking care of himself. He is a great cook however.

Goal: Kuro had always been a very ambitious individual - ever since he was a child he used to dream of venturing out and seeing the whole world, journeying through thick jungles and exploring uncharted islands. Kuro's main goal is to see the world out there, and that includes acquiring badges from every region he can find to show evidence of his many travels.

Brief History: Born into a family which already had eight sons running around, Kuro was very different compared to his siblings. While his younger-older brothers were play-fighting and playing with toys, and his older-older brothers stepped up to help their dad on the mines, Kuro would often stay behind with his mum, who would tell him stories about her journeys as a past Pokemon trainer. Her vivid descriptions of the deep blue seas and grassy plains would often make Kuro excited for no reason, and one day he vowed to himself that he himself would one day go out there and explore the world himself, just like his mum did.

On his seventeenth birthday, Kuro received a Sandile as a gift from his parents, and they finally gave him permission to step out of the desert to fulfil his life-long dream. After packing up a few supplies and a huge hug from his tearful mum Kuro set out to the open world, excited to see what was in store for him.

551.png
    Chosen Starter: Sandile, Male.

Other: Kuro isn't very familiar with technology advances, being excluded in his little world in the desert.

(Note: Yeah I kinda stole the format from Couriway. Soorry, but it was just so pretty :o)

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I had a few questions regarding the RP. Each new character starts out at the first chapter, and catches up with the others, yes? Also, I'm guessing the GMs (You included) will be judging a win or loss with battles, yes? Anyway, here we go!

Full Name: Mauve Banzett

Appearance: *Mauve Banzett stands at a 5'9" height, and weighs that of a typical, seventeen year-old male. He also wears a pair of black rings, one on each index finger. He normally has his glasses on, but takes them off when he's... serious. His eyes can be a very piercing shape, like that of an Arbok. His skin is fairly pale, but not too much so. Lastly, he totes a black and purple shoulder bag with his notes, supplies and various items inside.

Personality: Mauve, having grown up with his mother alone and as an only child, hasn't had much social time outside of his studies. He's very intellectual when it comes to Pokemon knowledge, able to even recite a number of Pokedex entries. He loves Pokemon, and has a cherished relationship with his mother, Sevreen Banzett, and her partner Hydreigon nicknamed "Maleficent."

He's definitely the type not to give up, even when faced with extreme odds. He likes to battle, as he practiced with his mother's other Pokemon, namely a Vileplume named "Vivian." But, just like his mother, he become drawn to the world of Pokemon Coordination. And so, he looks for the beauty in all of the Pokemon he comes across. That, and enjoyed watching previous tapes and videos of his mother's past performances. He may not have had much social experience, but that was alleviated during his later years when his mother would allow him to tour the city, and learn from other trainers. When it comes to people, he can be friendly, but only if he wants to. As for battle, he would watch other trainers battle, and he himself would get in the heat of the moment, and cheer with much gusto.

Goal: To become a Top Coordinator, to show the world his fabulous flare and stylish guile.

Brief History: Mauve grew up with no father, but had a very successful, and very loving mother. She was a very accomplished Pokemon Coordinator in her time. Not one of the greatest, but a force to be reckoned with. He was raised in the heart of his beloved homeland, the Kalos region. More specifically, Lumiose City, heart of the Kalos region. Though Mauve was spoiled to tears with various tools of education, she disciplined him with the upmost parental authority, and taught him about what it means to be a Pokemon trainer.

He was home schooled, of course. Sevreen wanted to not only educate him, but pass on her own wisdom and guidance, as she knew her guidance would keep her son on the right path. Mauve studied vigorously while other children ran off on their adventures, learning more and more about the history of Pokemon, Coordinators and Expert Trainers. Of course, Sevreen would let her son play and practice with her Pokemon. He became very close to her Vileplume and Hydreigon. From each Pokemon type to Pokemon attacks, he thoroughly did his homework. At the age of sixteen, his mother gave him a small "graduation" party, and decided he was ready for a journey of his own. Of course, he wanted to stay one more year before leaving, just to spend time with his mother before leaving.

Chosen Starter: Ekans

* Credit for the trainer creator belongs to joy-ling of dA.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'm not dead yet! Just been super busy >_<
    I'm gonna have a post up today <3

Years
  • @Stingray - Sure thing, thanks for letting us know.

@Orianna - I look forward to it.

@Couriway - The Skitty has the ability Normalise and it knows Wake-Up Slap, Tail Whip, Tackle and Growl

@Nauje - The Sandile has the ability Anger Point and knows Bite, Sand-Attack, Leer and Mud Slap

@Murkmire - Firstly, I love your character but need a bit more written description before I accept you. Secondly, Nauje is no longer GMing sorry for the confusion. Third, I recommend you begin in the third chapter and catch a pokemon in it as two are required for contests and the winner is up to the participants unless a GM is required to step in as a mediator. I look forward to RPing with you and have you as reserved for now :)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • @Murkmire - Firstly, I love your character but need a bit more written description before I accept you. Secondly, Nauje is no longer GMing sorry for the confusion. Third, I recommend you begin in the third chapter and catch a pokemon in it as two are required for contests and the winner is up to the participants unless a GM is required to step in as a mediator. I look forward to RPing with you and have you as reserved for now :)

Well, thank you. <3 I didn't know which part you meant needed more, so I beefed up the SU a bit. Also, thank you for answering my questions. I already have that planned out, I think.

Again, thank you. :3

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Like Dementia I'm still not dead but er... I have to prolog my post even further because suddenly out of the blue I'm forced to go to a place without any wifi. (the horror!)

Anyway, I swear on Chocolate™ that I WILL post on the 25th.

Years
  • Murkmire - You're accepted!

The Ekans has the ability Shed Skin and knows the moves Bite, Poison Fang, Glare and Screech

@Choc - Sure thing, thanks for telling me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I really can't focus on writing right now x.x I tried getting a post up for a while now, but stuff like finding a job & whatnot is kinda more important and urgent right now and it just drains me x.x

So I think I'm gonna be taking a break from RPing for a while x.x

Last edited:
    Years
  • Couriway I recommend starting in chapter 3.
    But if you think you can catch up you're welcome to start at two.

@Murkmire - The capture of the Roselia was a success. The Roselia has the ability Poison Point.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I need to update the rosters for the Gym and for contests I think. So if your character is challenging the gym or entering the contest, please let me know.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • My character's challenging the gym. I would make a start soon but I have three exams in a row next week as well as a graphics deadline to meet soooo I'm a little busy right now TT.TT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back