• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games REDUX [NIGHT FOUR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    very sorry i've been lazy - hectic past two days. at any rate, i've been looking through the past day and night posts for any sign of the supposed hidden mafia roles, but no luck; nothing about a weapon or gasoline or even a lighter that might suggest an arsonist or yakuza... still, i feel Fletch is desperately trying to help us with these hints, so it's probably good to heed them, lol. is there nobody who got notified of anything though? a faint, familiar smell? a stain on your clothes? idek, but it seems very broken to have a hidden arsonist and no notifs when you're doused. also, is there anything that can undo a dousing? the 'Reset' role perhaps?...

as for the yakuza: i have to say the prospect of it being a yakuza makes the Day post after my death make a lot more sense. the post made it sound like the vigilante tried to kill Mana, but couldn't even find him alive; which would suggest he yakked someone that night, killing himself, and had the janitor clean him up so we wouldn't know they managed to recruit someone. question is, is there anyone who has visibly shifted gears since that night? the useful part is that we have a trigger point, so we might be able to tell if someone changed past from that point on. also just for the record: i confirm Abby's find of Mana's body with ''The Guide to Recruitment'' in his jacket in The Old Shack.

at least if it is those two roles, that means we now have a closed setup, and all roles are known, so we can plan accordingly. yay?

what i did find during my quick scan of the previous days however, is that there was a profound lack of posts by Candy, especially earlier on. admittedly i was tipped off by the suspicion thrown on her today, so i decided to investigate - and i have to admit reading through the posts she did make, it's not difficult to imagine them as having been made by scum. several of us mentioned her as inno in their hypo claims even, so it might be good to re-evaluate those claims should she flip maf.

[VOTE] Candy

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Well technically there's still at least one unknown innocent, right?

Looks like I'm slso going to [VOTE]Candy. Still think people should hypoclaim the extra result before the day ends.

EDIT: Apparently only 1 inno role was unknown, could have sworn there was at least two. I still doubt we do know both roles but:/

Years
    [Vote]Candy

Only reason I said you scum in my hypo claim is like Johnny stated..you were trying to lay low..

I used poison berry on Decidueye ( they were inactive and basically my gut feeling) and secret one on Abby :p ( don't worry it says its effect is temporary xD )

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Honestly the clues we're seeing point 100% at Arsonist. I...can't fathom any other possibility. I have a feeling the people who have been covered in gas haven't outed because it doesn't change much - they're still gonna be covered. THAT SAID, if you've been doused, reveal so we can get a full picture. Otherwise you're basically letting the rest of the town be confused.

And because this seems to be what's going on... [VOTE] Candy. I just don't know if she would claim like that unless it was real, but you guys make some good points in re: to the oddness, and I can't see much else going on.

Aaaaand since Abby has asked a few times for N3 hypoclaims, IF I was cop, Paranoia_ was innooooo.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I guess I got carried away with my defense, bah. I am not cut out for playing mafia anymore.

Idk why Candy got so defensive over a hypo cop scum read that didn't have any danger of turning into a wagon whatsoever.

The only reason I voted for Desi is because I needed a vote before the EoD comes up (because it's always whenever I'm asleep/in class), like I have mentioned earlier. Honestly, I'd probably be surprised if Mana was really the Yakuza because that role literally didn't cross my mind when thinking of roles that has the letter Z in it.

Let's just say that I am a mafia, I probably won't make such an outlandish reaction to be quite honest. But hey, lynch me all you want, or not, because I'll probably die tonight anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm more keen on getting Gunner myself tho, it's just a vibe I'm getting.

[UNVOTE] Uzumaki Naruto
    [VOTE] Salzorrah

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    [Vote]Candy

Only reason I said you scum in my hypo claim is like Johnny stated..you were trying to lay low..

I used poison berry on Decidueye ( they were inactive and basically my gut feeling) and secret one on Abby :p ( don't worry it says its effect is temporary xD )

GFSHVSGNHJHFGHBGDFGHHDGVDHXFLOJVOKBATWHAJDTJG

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Sorry for being so inactive today..:(

I agree that the Yakuza is likely the role being hinted at. And also that this lynch will give us info. But what role did she claim? I'm not seeing it....

[Vote] Candy

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'll also [vote] Candy for now. If we're also hypoclaiming cop today

Nagi inno N0
    Did not visit N1
    Mana maf N2
    jd inno N3

I'll get back to you once I have my shit done already.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    very sorry i've been lazy - hectic past two days. at any rate, i've been looking through the past day and night posts for any sign of the supposed hidden mafia roles, but no luck; nothing about a weapon or gasoline or even a lighter that might suggest an arsonist or yakuza... still, i feel Fletch is desperately trying to help us with these hints, so it's probably good to heed them, lol. is there nobody who got notified of anything though? a faint, familiar smell? a stain on your clothes? idek, but it seems very broken to have a hidden arsonist and no notifs when you're doused. also, is there anything that can undo a dousing? the 'Reset' role perhaps?

Actually since you mention that... on Night 0 I did receive a message regarding a strange smell. At the time I didn't quite know what it meant, and wasn't really sure if it was a good idea to post it. Back then I saw nobody died and maybe the smell meant the doctor came to visit, but I don't really know to be honest. ~_~

Also while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and vote. The whole business surrounding Candy is strange... I guess I'll go with that and see where that leads.

[Vote] Candy

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I guess I got carried away with my defense, bah. I am not cut out for playing mafia anymore.

The only reason I voted for Desi is because I needed a vote before the EoD comes up (because it's always whenever I'm asleep/in class), like I have mentioned earlier. Honestly, I'd probably be surprised if Mana was really the Yakuza because that role literally didn't cross my mind when thinking of roles that has the letter Z in it.

Let's just say that I am a mafia, I probably won't make such an outlandish reaction to be quite honest. But hey, lynch me all you want, or not, because I'll probably die tonight anyway. ?\_(?)_/?

I'm more keen on getting Gunner myself tho, it's just a vibe I'm getting.

[UNVOTE] Uzumaki Naruto
    [VOTE] Salzorrah

G ggghcghcyvrxfcfcycexy

[ffvvrfg dty]Cgfgdvfgbfhjudgkkufvh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back