• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games REDUX [NIGHT FOUR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Didn't receive anything from the volcano. :/ But a recruitment book seems obvious that he could recruit, while a gas can... Arsonist?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Hmmm

My headaches are worswning

The book

I see the book once more

The latter Z. A word. It begins with the Z.

Help us...

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    ...Zombie? Is the word "zombie"? Is this a zombie apocalypse now? It's a book about recruitment and it has a word starting with the letter Z... I can't really think of many other words a book about mafia recruitment would involve that would start with Z.

If it does mean zombie does this mean we're gonna have to shoot Abby at some point? ~_~

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Fletch just said it doesn't begin with Z I'm standing by my fletch is a bitch statement

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Probably a Zombie.

Also because Desi thought of me as scum and because he voted me yesterday I'm gonna [LYNCH] Uzumaki Naruto because I need a vote and wow really, I'm scum?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Honestly the only reason I'm voting him is because I don't want to get booted out and I have a life and semester finals to deal with.

It's easy for Desi to just point me out as scum in his hypo-cop claim because I am pretty inactive, but hey lynch me all you want because even I have no idea who to even target my action towards. Be glad I didn't accidentally kill the hatchet guy tho since I was actually planning to visit Johnny last night.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Maybe bard was killed for his hypoclaim? It seems odd considering he was at least scumread

This could maybe point to goku & nani being inno

Why don't we hypo last nught's results?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alex Kaz and Salzzorah both contain the letter Z js could be that who was recruited was written down or smth?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I honestly didn't even see him on the role list. So it's possible one of those three are possible recruited career or arsonist. If anything it narrows things down cause we need to get the ball rolling otherwise i think fletch might kill us all

I dont think any of them have been saying much (gunner and desi especially) so theres that. And i believe someone had fos on at least one of em as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, unless someone has a better idea i'm sticking with that for the time being.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back