• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games REDUX [NIGHT FOUR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alternatively:

Yakuza
    Visits one person and himself.
    That person is converted to mafia, and the Yakuza dies.
    Cannot be saved.
    Sided with the mafia

Fits the book well imo

Years
    The latter Z. A word. It begins with the Z.

Help us...

The word message says...they' want Z to help...I don't know how this make any player with Z scum? Or I'm not getting its meaning. Idunno

Mainly filler xD well half of your post are either about asking question about games mechanics or answering random question (sorry) :p

You know Abby I got a ****ing poison berry in forest and a secret one too :p I'm going to use this in this day phase so I'm also narrowing down the people who are scum in my eyes :p

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I feel like the names thing might be possible, but I'm more inclined to lean Yakuza being the Z word. We know/can guess it isn't Zombie because Fletch specified that it had Z in it, rather than at the start - otherwise he probably wouldn't have done that(?). It could be usernames, buttttt I'm not sold on that as much. If someone else is confident it's a member, I could be convinced I think.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    If you're claiming the rigger, how do you know the hachet guy visited me?

I don't know for sure, but I made the assumption that the hatchet guy gave you multiple hatchets, and that he might've visited you the previous night based on your reaction to the many hatchets.

Years
    Some info about items i got them last night, I can't hold them more than this day phase or I'll get effected by them so I've to use them before day phase ends....so if you guys got any suggestions then go on or I'll just follow my gut xD
    I rly need sleep though...

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Wait.

It can't be a zombie guys, no third party. Yakuza would be interesting though, would look like he never used it.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Yakuza makes perfect sense tbh. It was a hidden role that recruits someone. Janitor has every reason in the world to hide it and it also explains how the vig failed to find their target.

(I won't comment on the possibility of someone with z in their name being scum, as I don't think Fletch would ever do something so low to get activity going)

This practically means that noone is confirmed (well except Johnny). I do find it weird (cuz I don't wanna be mean and say extremely stupid) that Candy would come out and say she is the rigger, when it's the single most powerful town role currently alive, or maybe top 3 or something, in case I missed a more important one.
    Kinda thinking she might have been the one converted and I would like some opinions on this, because I can't really explain her claiming her role otherwise.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    That's interesting.

The phase post when mana died indicated the vig being in thick fog, so would it make sense that Pete yakked someone when vig targeted him? I think so.

Years
    Wait.

It can't be a zombie guys, no third party. Yakuza would be interesting though, would look like he never used it.

Aren't there gas cans around which implies there's an Arso though. Also, Fletch specifically said the word doesn't start with Z, so that's why there can't be zombie. I also think that Yakuza is a possibility. That would also explain the janitor clean.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Is it also possible that the technology that was ultimately jammed was whomever was converted? This is by far a shot in the dark but mana having been the yakuza makes sense. Ofc it could just mean for that night but it goes along with what Alex said re: the rigger shrugs.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    [/B]PS: Quit giving me hachets, you dumb ****

how do you know the hachet guy visited me?

Johnny if you're attempting to go for reactions you could at least try and not go for something that's hardly incriminating. I get that you wanted to see if Candy somehow knew that it was the hatchet guy in an effort to bait her as a knowledgeable mafia but it's a 50% chance and it looks like Candy was more worried about killing the townie from my PoV. Without the CC and from previous behavior, I believe Candy's claim. Your constant indecisiveness for lynches and vengeful FoS reads aren't going to get us anywhere. At this point I think that lynching Gunner is the move for the phase due to the complete lack of post substance. Also keeping my eye on Decidueye, I'd add Caps to this too but I also had AP testing so I could at least relate to his inactivity.

Wouldn't someone have claimed if there was an arsonist though?

There's no third party, and arsonist is generally mafia, what are you asking?? If we assume that Yakuza are the two mafia roles then it would fit with our clues and fit into the district 4 roles perfectly, unless I've somehow misinterpreted or flubbed my math.

[Vote] Salzorrah because jd's inactivity and one reaction from d1 isn't really a worthy lynch. Unless you somehow have a better reason for voting jd other than you having some sort of vendetta from day 1 I'm not going to buy it.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I also don't see why she got so defensive, it was hardly a significant wagon, if you'd even consider it one.

I have no idea what fletch is doing, but i guess that confirms arsonist would notify players of being marked. I think that confirms that there isn't an arsonist in this setup. I'm guessing the gas cans relate to something else. Was there anything with the Gas Cans or were they just on their own?

Bidoof FTW

Years
    I didn't realize people were generally notified of arsonist, whoops.

Also, the reason I say it's a vengeful lynch is because from what I remember, your FoS on jd only began because he voted you along with me and caps -which had reasonable logic before you became a tree and the logic turned into "oh haha jk I was just trying to get reactions"- Also, your argument of "I'm confirmed inno so therefore I can't let things cloud my judgement" is just weak. Just because you're confirmed inno doesn't mean that you're suddenly the all-knowing and that your lynch is always in the right place. I'm not calling you scummy, I'm saying that your lynch target is a bad choice. Which leads me to explain gunner: I can't think of a post containing any new knowledge or sustenance from gunner which leads me to believe she's either a lazy town or a mafia playing badly.

EDIT: yes my vote choice might also be weak but that's why we should be thoroughly be discussing this. We need a good lynch and the only way we'll get there is through communication and analysis.

Bidoof FTW

Years
    I think it's funny how every time I've verbally spoken my interpretation of an event in this game you immediately decide I'm now defending someone.

You think I'm diverting away from Candy when I'm really just stating my point of view? Fine, let's see how she flips and then you can decide whether your hammer is a mile away or not.

[Unvote] Gunner
    [Vote] Candy

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I also don't see why she got so defensive, it was hardly a significant wagon, if you'd even consider it one.

I have no idea what fletch is doing, but i guess that confirms arsonist would notify players of being marked. I think that confirms that there isn't an arsonist in this setup. I'm guessing the gas cans relate to something else. Was there anything with the Gas Cans or were they just on their own?
    I dunno... I feel like there still might be an arsonist because we have a treestump. But whether people get confirmed that they are being marked or not I can honestly not be sure of.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Idk why Candy got so defensive over a hypo cop scum read that didn't have any danger of turning into a wagon whatsoever. Maybe because it happened to be right?
    Normally I'd overlook this since her claim is un-CC'd, but since getting Yak'd is a possibility, that makes it pretty easy for her to just claim her old role and not get CC'd.
    Plus I don't really see Desi as scum rn, because of the way he handled the anti-poison berry. If he was scum, he could've just said he didn't get anything and let me die to poison, and no-one would've caught him lying because no-one took the same path as he did. So, inno!me and scum!Desi would be very unlikely, unless there's another yak that changes that.

I think a [Vote] Candy would be better than just killing off an inactive at this point.

Re: gas cans
    They were empty, beaten up and smelled of petrol. That's it.

imo maf-sided secret arso is pretty unlikely, as you would've thought they would have doused Johnny (or, you know, anyone) by now. Unless they've been very unlucky and have been rb'd by the Drunk (or the hooker? maf-sided arso in EM doesn't take part in the mafia meetings, so the mafia wouldn't know who the arso is right?) the whole time, but that seems very very unlikely. Also, District 4 is the fishing district, and seeing as some of the roles match up with the lore for each district, arso doesn't make much sense for District 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back