• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    After further experimenting with Porygon2/-Z's new moves, I have this to say:

Zap-Cannon+Gravity>Zap-Cannon+Lock-On

For Porygon2 of course. Zap-Cannon isn't even worth the hassle on Z, and you're better of with Thunderbolt or even Thunder if you need an electric move.

Role-Play went out worse then I excepted on Z (okay, not really, but still)! I managed to get Heatran's ability, blocking out the first attack, but Tran' went ahead and OHKOed P-Z with Earthquake anyways. Bleh, I'm no competitive battler, someone else should test these sort of things.

I haven't actually tried
    RP on Porygon2 yet, but I expect it to be a waste of a moveslot.

Was I in the middle of something?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    After further experimenting with Porygon2/-Z's new moves, I have this to say:

Zap-Cannon+Gravity>Zap-Cannon+Lock-On

For Porygon2 of course. Zap-Cannon isn't even worth the hassle on Z, and you're better of with Thunderbolt or even Thunder if you need an electric move.

Role-Play went out worse then I excepted on Z (okay, not really, but still)! I managed to get Heatran's ability, blocking out the first attack, but Tran' went ahead and OHKOed P-Z with Earthquake anyways. Bleh, I'm no competitive battler, someone else should test these sort of things.

I haven't actually tried
    RP on Porygon2 yet, but I expect it to be a waste of a moveslot.

Was I in the middle of something?

"Just use Choice Scarf Porygon-Z--that's about all it can do."

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    "Just use Choice Scarf Porygon-Z--that's about all it can do."

Choice-Z is not all it can do! Nasty-Plot sweep still has potential, if you manage to find a team that doesn't have Scizor, Blissy, Gengar, or Lucario in it!

*Cry*

I can see the possibility of Z dropping to BL some time in the next few months, but lets hope it doesn't get to that point! Gah, why did they have to give it a speed of 90, too slow for a sweeper of Z's kind, yet too fast for Trick Room!

And 2 isn't looking 2* good either, being shoved into the "you fail" section of the battling spectrum. I guess *never used* is fitting, since no one really ever did use 2 in UU as far as I'm concerned.

*Niprop sucks at puns among other things, feel free to smack him in the face.

Last edited:

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    | 1 | Scizor | 224888 | 30.81 |
    | 14 | Blissey | 88908 | 12.18 |
    | 11 | Gengar | 100854 | 13.82 |
    | 9 | Lucario | 112819 | 15.46 |

Good luck finding a team without those ^^

Detox

Choice-Z is not all it can do! Nasty-Plot sweep still has potential, if you manage to find a team that doesn't have Scizor, Blissy, Gengar, or Lucario in it!

Or anything in the OU tier basically.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    | 1 | Scizor | 224888 | 30.81 |
    | 14 | Blissey | 88908 | 12.18 |
    | 11 | Gengar | 100854 | 13.82 |
    | 9 | Lucario | 112819 | 15.46 |

Good luck finding a team without those ^^

I am now making a team with all those. Thank you.

And the flash game won't load for me. Is that bit of the internet broken for everyone else, too?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    "Get on my horse.
    I'll take you round the universe,
    and all the other places too."

"I think you'll find that the universe
    pretty much covers everything."
    "Shut up woman, get on my horse!"~

XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Would love to own baccano playing cards.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    I find the fact that this thread is the one with the most recent post in the manga-sub-section extremely hilarious, and I bet that another poster won't show up for at least five hours from now. :P

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    I honestly do agree with you - we be in need of posts!

(Are you implying that you'll wait however long it takes for anyone to post something in this forum so that you can reply to it? :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back