• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years

[/SIZE]

LOL!!! Where did you get this picture?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Considering it's the internet, and Google at that, you can type in "Pokémon Special" and find pages on top of pages with images from the Pokémon manga.

... And then some.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Google ftw, but actually Photobucket probably has a fair amount of PokéSpe images as well.

Anyhoo.. I love that the Wandering thread in this area. \o/ It should stay here, and serve as a chit-thread for all of the Pokemon manga. xD Seriously.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    To be honest, I always thought this section of the forums could have done with a good PokéSpe Daily Chit Chat thread. I think there is a lot of free discussion that could be touched on by those who enjoy reading the manga.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    That's true, the Fan Club does pretty much cover discussion the manga all around like a Daily Chit Chat would here. Though, putting a link here would only push it back once this thread gets moved someplace else. :\

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015

There was one that was far worse with a pikachu and nidorina. xD

Google search is hilarious. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This thread is HERE? 8D

AWESOME. Though like you said, the FC takes care of all the DCC business XD

I never start my re-reading of R/S... Though now it's holidays so now I've got time. And, 36, that's not PokéSpe Saph........ Thats' the freakin anime counterpart May D: She's boring. Saph is fun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, I know! I'll just change a link in my signature....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Specialshipping is with Red x Yellow, isn't it? It's almost canon and ubercute ;) but I still feel Misty should be better together with Red :(

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    "Yellow + Red = Cutest pair evah....."-Said teh male Code....
    XD
    Having posts here is like having posts in the stock market....When they move the thread your post count plummets or goes sky high....XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What, is it like that for real, Code? :O

I like Lance x Yellow better 83

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back