• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    If you leave and come back you can have a re-do, but don't do that 'cause it means you'll be gone. :(
    Just live with it! Or make up for it by helping others on theirs. :>

@Hiidoran I was asking and suggesting at the same time...? Kind of? I was just thinking that there should be like a guideline for "interesting things you can say if you want".

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    If you leave and come back you can have a re-do, but don't do that 'cause it means you'll be gone. :(
    Just live with it! Or make up for it by helping others on theirs. :>

lol that wasn't very hard to do when I didn't have internet, but now I do, and I hate
    love to say that I'm hooked to these forums, now just to raise my post count so it appears like I'm a regular or something ^ _^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    lol that wasn't very hard to do when I didn't have internet, but now I do, and I hate
    love to say that I'm hooked to these forums, now just to raise my post count so it appears like I'm a regular or something ^ _^
    That's why I was gone for a while too. That and drama.

When I came back I just... made a name for myself. And then nobody realized I had ever been gone, lol. It's odd.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    So your name isn't really Anna? o_O

I don't mind spreading my name around on the internet, but no one even pays attention to those biography things on people's profiles, so I just get use to people calling me "Alt". I don't even like it all that much, but oh well. :P

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    lol, well I could always be the guardian of this thread lol, atm I havn't really found a board to call my main posting spot, though challenge threads ARE good fun...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    When I came back I just... made a name for myself. And then nobody realized I had ever been gone, lol. It's odd.
    That's okay, I joined in 2005 but never really made a name for myself here until 2008. Then I kinda got hooked and spent waaaaaay too much time here. *coughasmyemblemssuggestcough** But hey, that's when I started welcoming, and then I was offered (there really wasn't an option to say no, but still...) a mod position a little more than a year later. :]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    So your name isn't really Anna? o_O

I don't mind spreading my name around on the internet, but no one even pays attention to those biography things on people's profiles, so I just get use to people calling me "Alt". I don't even like it all that much, but oh well. :P
    My name's actually not Anna- that's a nickname I've been using since seventh grade, but only on the 'net. My real name is Savannah. :>
    Blake is a nice name, by the way. /profile stalker

lol, well I could always be the guardian of this thread lol, atm I havn't really found a board to call my main posting spot, though challenge threads ARE good fun...
    Go for it! Haha I started out in NU/W and OT, but moved over to Pokemon Anime and Pokemon Groups. :3

That's okay, I joined in 2005 but never really made a name for myself here until 2008. Then I kinda got hooked and spent waaaaaay too much time here. *coughasmyemblemssuggestcough** But hey, that's when I started welcoming, and then I was offered (there really wasn't an option to say no, but still...) a mod position a little more than a year later. :]
    I was a little-known noob back when I was active the first time around, though I knew a couple of influential people. (Chairman Kaga, for one). Then I came back in July of last year and started the Nightclub in OT... and now I'm finding out that people know of me! /oblivious

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I remember making a name for myself back in the day. Back when I think I came back from a small Hiatus. I'm pretty sure I tried to become the trading night-worker (if you catch my drift) ;) and then I didn't like that, as more bad people went there, and stuff.

So now, I try to be the Black/White, Challenges and NU/W night worker. ;)

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    Yeah, I'm often wonder when I exactly joined, because I don't remember posting back in 2009 0_0
    I think this is a great thread for the welcomed users, they can hop in and get a feel for the place!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I remember making a name for myself back in the day. Back when I think I came back from a small Hiatus. I'm pretty sure I tried to become the trading night-worker (if you catch my drift) ;) and then I didn't like that, as more bad people went there, and stuff.

So now, I try to be the Black/White, Challenges and NU/W night worker. ;)
    I hang around and welcome people less these days, but I try. I've also been trying to keep track of Pokemon General, since it's unmodded and super-busy and chaotic and kind of nightmarish at the moment. D: But mainly Pokemon Groups is my place in the world at the moment. :>

Yeah, I'm often wonder when I exactly joined, because I don't remember posting back in 2009 0_0
    I think this is a great thread for the welcomed users, they can hop in and get a feel for the place!
    lol I can remember my first thread with shame. And all the drama that made me leave... xD 11-year-olds being idiots.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I really hope a mod is picked for it soon... H-Staff do the best they can, but that place needs a rule revamp and constant attention. D:

Maan I can't believe I joined here when I was 10. Makes me feel old. :o

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    Maan I can't believe I joined here when I was 10. Makes me feel old. :o

Hey, now your just making the old man feel old (had to have joined at 18 >_<)

I'm sure it will get better with time, it's hard being a very clogged forum, I used to be a moderater ages and ages and ages ago, when I was on another site, and it just took way to much effort to keep up with all the posts (no internet helped)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sure the Hstaff will hire someone there soon enough. :]

I can't believe I joined this place back when I was a Freshman in high school. I've been using it as a resource for one reason or another even during the periods of time I wasn't actively posting. Kinda odd to think how long ago that's really been...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    omg don't even get me started about Pokemon General. So many people have been confusing it with Pokemon General Gaming, and it's really getting annoying. :/

-pictures freshman Larry-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey, now your just making the old man feel old (had to have joined at 18 >_<)

I'm sure it will get better with time, it's hard being a very clogged forum, I used to be a moderater ages and ages and ages ago, when I was on another site, and it just took way to much effort to keep up with all the posts (no internet helped)
    Lol I feel older than a lot of the people here who are actually older than me. /still seventeen

I'm sure the Hstaff will hire someone there soon enough. :]

I can't believe I joined this place back when I was a Freshman in high school. I've been using it as a resource for one reason or another even during the periods of time I wasn't actively posting. Kinda odd to think how long ago that's really been...
    I hope so. There's been a massive influx of cookie-cutter threads. :|

PC was my intro to the internet (along with Pokemopolis :P), and for that I'm so glad. What I would have been like if I had joined anywhere else idek.

@Syddy: And half the people that make threads that you boot over are duplicating threads already in Pokemon General and it's just a mess I swear.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Lots of people seem to... not get that. Like this one guy in Pokemon General asking for a list of completed ROM hacks. :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back