• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Vacation's where I wanna be
    Party on the beach where the fun is free
    We don't need a holiday to start to celebrate!
    I need a break-
    I need a vacation~

Right?

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I need a break-
    I need a vacation~

Right?
    To the tenth power. I think I'm going to celebrate the first pokemon movie because it taught me a lot when I first saw it and I never really appreciated it. For example, slooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwpoke.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    I shall celebrate my father being one of the first 100 (out of 3,000) people to go from start to finish in a race~ <3

[/awkward wording]

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I finished compiling my revision timetable for my upcoming exams. If THAT doesn't deserve a congratulations, I don't know WHAT does!

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    I need a break-
    I need a vacation~

I found out I'm going on a week-long cruise this summer and I found the VHS version of the first movie in my closet yesterday. Celebration!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I found out I'm going on a week-long cruise this summer and I found the VHS version of the first movie in my closet yesterday. Celebration!
    Awesome! When I was a kid I rented the VHS from the library how many times?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I've got a VCR and the first 6 Pokemon movies on VHS, along with the Mewtwo TV special. :D
    D: ou are so lucky! BTW my favorite Pokemon movie was return of Mewtwo! I've only seen it once though, we had to go to a library like 45 minutes away. We were going to go there anyways but I still want to see it again.
    I missed the VHS thing. I still have VHS tapes somewhere. I need a VCR though. :/
    Our VCR's eat up VHS's now. D: it really sucks.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon movie... used to be Pokemon 2000, back when I was little and thought Ash and Misty were ttly in luv wit each oter omg. (ew PokeShipping) And then it was Pokemon Heroes, because it was a great movie. And now it is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew because it was very well-done and such.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon movie... used to be Pokemon 2000, back when I was little and thought Ash and Misty were ttly in luv wit each oter omg. (ew PokeShipping) And then it was Pokemon Heroes, because it was a great movie. And now it is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew because it was very well-done and such.
    Yeah, Lucario and the Mystery of mew is good. I need to watch it again. Pokemon 2000 is the first movie right? I loved that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    OMG the thread is here now! Everybody celebrate!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    OMG the thread is here now! Everybody celebrate!!

O.O *starts dancing randomly, then falls and breaks leg* PHAIL
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite Pokemon movie, is of course, the first one :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back