• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I think my WWII summary pretty much made any post that tries to compare lost 88% of its health

Add in SR damage and that's a OHKO unless you're some annoying piece of crap who 4x resists it like SDLuke in which case you can eat my bulky DDMence

Actually, Agiligross avoids the OHKO with only a 2x resistance, outspeeds after using Agility on the switch, nullifies Intimidate because of Clear Body, and OHKOs with Meteor Mash once Sandstorm and Stealth Rock are factored in.

Besides, the thread shift cut your summary's offensive power in half, essentially turning that into only 44% damage.

So, congratulations, you are still defeated.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Actually, Agiligross avoids the OHKO with only a 2x resistance, outspeeds after using Agility on the switch, nullifies Intimidate because of Clear Body, and OHKOs with Meteor Mash once Sandstorm and Stealth Rock are factored in.

Besides, the thread shift cut your summary's offensive power in half, essentially turning that into only 44% damage.

So, congratulations, you are still defeated.

My WW2 summary won't switch out, and since it has 200 base Speed, Agility isn't doing a thing in the unlikely event that you can set up Metagross. Besides, AgiliGross is an old ADV standard that couldn't knock out a Gengar in today's world; Metgaorss is best used as a bulky Stealth Rock lead.

Also my summary has a Choice Band so it does 66%. Loss.

EDIT: Congratulating myself for clearly winning this argument

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, as long as my alt. is subscribed to this... Might as well post with my regular account... XD

Bleh, this is quite the interesting thread. May it travel the world of PC many times.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I wanna know that too XD

Someone donate for me please?

*shot many times* Can I help it if the money I have right now is being saved for a video game coming out in June? I hardly get an allowance anymore because of my situation DX

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm gonna try and get a job license from my school, so I can get a part-time job. I was thinking getting one at an animal shelter or a pet store, but I wouldn't mind working at Gamestop or Subway or someplace like that ^^ Just not Micky D's or Burger King. Too greasy D=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ack, now it's in the Hacks section?

I helped sprite a LITTLE bit for some hack... And I also tested it, like, once XD But Idk whatever happened to it...

I liked it more when it was in OC >.>

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Oh and congratulations for become a supporter, limey! :D

...Yes, I just noticed that. I thought you spent all of your supporter money? :[ Someone donate for you?

Odam was nice enough to bump me up to Tier 3 since I spent my money and keep getting left out in the seeds when supporter talk comes up xD

Um...Yay Shiny Gold? xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *goes off to bug Stitch into donating for me*

*shot again*

Aye, is there a Prism update yet? 'Cause that would have to be my fave hack. I love Coolboyman's works~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Odam was nice enough to bump me up to Tier 3 since I spent my money and keep getting left out in the seeds when supporter talk comes up xD

Um...Yay Shiny Gold? xD
    Oh, darn. You told them. XD
    Kidding. If only I could do that for other people...

Oh, hi there, Zuzu. XD
    It won't work, especially since you're never in the group convos. (I'd love to, though...if I could.)

Anyway...on to ROM hacks: I've never played on before, actually. Though, I have messed around with scripting once or twice. I liked it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Whaddaya mean by that? D=

I try and get in group convos. Never happens, though >.>

Anyhoo...

Mm... ShinyGold was the reason I joined PC =D

Please move soon...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Oh, darn. You told them. XD
    Kidding. If only I could do that for other people...

Oh, hi there, Zuzu. XD
    It won't work, especially since you're never in the group convos. (I'd love to, though...if I could.)

Anyway...on to ROM hacks: I've never played on before, actually. Though, I have messed around with scripting once or twice. I liked it.

It was all part of my devious plan to get people to beg you for supporter money >D

I've played Shiny Gold.
    Up until Goldenrod City xD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I think it may have worked, too, Limey...oh boy. XD
    Whaddaya mean by that? D=

I try and get in group convos. Never happens, though >.>
    Get on MSN more, then. :P
    Seriously, I would do it for others if I could. (*cough*Go bug Charliezard. He donates for people.*cough*)

I should probably try scripting again. I never scripted anything decent, but it was fun nonetheless. (I can't remember what script editor I used...hmm.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ... No fair D= I'm never included in these things 'cause I'm usually not able to get on... This weekend I'll have LOADS of time, though.

... Well, seeing the Wolverine movie won't help as much, though XD

Mm... I didn't get too far in ShinyGold. But I played all the way through Prism XD I LOVE Larvitar <3

Edit: ...

*goes to get on MSN*

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Bwahaha.
    Actually, I wasn't going to go around saying "Oh yea, I liek ttly donated." So I had to tell people of your generosity xD

So how bout that Shiny Gold?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You guys even talking on MSN? 'Cause I wanna join in, for, like, the few minutes I have XD

*crosses fingers and hopes this gets moved over to Pokemon Roleplay or something*

Mm... How about Cierra's hack? It's pretty awesome, too =D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    NOT. COOL. I have to go to bed at 9:30 (8:30 your time), so I can never get on then...

Dangit, I want my own laptop ; ;

Mm... I wanna see a new creative hack.

*please get moved to Pokemon/Other Roleplay, PLEASE get moved to Pokemon/Other Roleplay...*

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    This is the first time I've heard of The Incredibly Wandering Thread. Lucky it ended up in the hacking section!

... I think I'll shamelessly promote my own awesome hack (which is awesome). Since the rest of the conversation seems to be pretty Shiny Gold-dominated, and I am secretly an egotistical mad scientist who wants to show off her insane project.

Since everyone here is sharing their Shiny Gold stories, I made it to Bugsy before I concluded that handheld portable Gen II with GBC graphics > stuck-in-a-computer Gen II with GBA graphics. The fact that regular Gold and Crystal are completed and Shiny Gold isn't helps too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back