• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Hello.This is the craziest thred in PC history! Im Manomow and Im a PC. :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Why am I not surprised that Ryan moved the thread here? XD (Yes, I know it was you.)

WELCOME TO PC NEW PEOPLE!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    xD Now in the New Users/Welcome thread. How many of you guys introduced yourselves when you first joined PC? ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *headdesk* COME ON, move to Pokemon Roleplay already ; ;

Oh well, New Users/Welcome is cool too.

Welcome, newbies ;P

Oh, and I introduced myself XD Though not too well. I've, been, like, considered epic on another site once, though, after posting a small bio in my welcome thread XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    X said:
    Why am I not surprised that Ryan moved the thread here? XD (Yes, I know it was you.)
    It wouldn't be my one year anniversary if I DIDN'T move it here. :D

Why are you yelling at them, billy? ;___; They'll run. Oh noes, I did toooooo~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity, all ten of the old users currently viewing this thread.

I hereby dare the staff to move this to one of the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forums next.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    New Users/Welcome Section, this is Drew's place to be xD Well, welcome all new members to PokeCommunity and I hope you're enjoying it. I remember when I first joined PokeCommunity, and I'm definitely glad I stuck around :)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I would laugh if this ended up in the Supporter HQ eventually xD

But yes, welcome newbies.

Who doesn't like to be yelled at when they enter a strange, new place?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    True, Beachy =D Hey, how come we never added each other to our Contacts? ; ; <-Don't know if you'd want to, though XD

Mm... Ah, and of course I remembered not to post an intro. thread with my alt. <3 That would be against the rules, obviously XD And ever since my last infraction, I don't want to break the rules ever again~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Ah, so you admitted it! XD

Also, on the topic of introducing yourself, I also did that. It was incredibly short, though. It's not a big deal. I still felt very welcome here.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

I figured you were responsible. xD

& That was one year ago that were modded here, already? o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back