• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
  • Indeed, the amount of RP'rs here has diminished slightly, although there are a few dotted around who are waiting impatiently for another RPG to jump. Me, for example (Like I need to join more RPGs...). Anywho, I happen to have an RPG planned, although its only a rough concept. To me, it seems like a good idea though. On the note of "nothing to do with RP's",

Rawr!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Last christmas, eh? Long time. The one I tried to create (but then found many flaws in) I had worked on for a few days. I'm kinda impatient =/
    Did there used to be a massive amount of RPers or something?

On a side note: Whom wants to know what videogame my famous character Kris originated from? (I mean, what videogame I created him to fit in. This is just a random thing I felt like saying :P)

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    On the subject of RPs, I tend to enjoy superhero RP's and such. I like to join a pokemon RP now and again but most of what I do in the RP section that isn't RP is reading those that are in the OTHER section.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I remember when I started the infamous RPs of WOFZ...People were complaining, cheering, killing and dramatizing...ah, the memories...

This place still wanderin, huh? It will never settle and find a place to call it's own...poor thread. XD

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Maybe the thread wants to RolePlay? It would be cool if it stayed here no, it wouldn't.

It wouldn't be Incredible and Wandering if it weren't incredible and wandering, no?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    ORP gets its fair share of RPers when a good enough RP comes around. I think if someone like Mika, parallelzero, Loki, or Alter Ego make a role play, people are more likely to join. I don't know why, but whenever one is made, they get A LOT of applications.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Lol, exactly ^. It's mostly just that not a whole lot of people make RPs there... or at least compared to the multitude of Pokemon Roleplays. Oh, and when I saw this thread here, I really thought that this was one of the most obscure places to put it @-@ Congrats to whichever mod decided to hide it here.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Suddenly, the door flies open, and a long-eared rabbit walks in, wiping off her forehead.

"Darn, what a day..." she mutters, taking a seat and propping her feet up on a table. "Master Eirin wanted three assassinations, two obscene favors, five deliveries... I might as well make her contract number four, if the workload doesn't decrease..."

Sighing heavily, she sees the other people in the room. "Wait, this is the Incredible Wandering Room, isn't it? Great. Just what I needed. I'm already in this freak dimension, and now some wandering, Hogwarts-style room... Oh, Kanako, just strike me dead..."

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hearing the words "strike me dead" Kota can't help but laugh. He turns his head, and his gorgeous, flowing red mane trails behind him. He has a sparkle in his eye. In a deep, sensual voice he speaks, "I could strike you dead if you so wish it, HAHAHAHA!" He laughs so hard at his clever wit that he falls off his chair.

With a whimper he gets back up. "Hey, that wasn't fair!" he pouts. Glaring at the people around him, he begins to break down into tears.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Poor wandering thread is kind of dead... :(

Roleplay? I... don't roleplay! :D But apparently Nick the duck does, lol.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Suddenly the dratini was hit on the head with a wooden block.
    It wondered why wooden blocks were falling out of the sky, when, suddenly, it was in a white room.
    There was an apple in the middle of the room.
    The apple was purple with an orange L on it.

Years
  • This was because the apple was tired of being an apple.
    It had sat in that fruit box for far too long, with hundreds just like it.
    So it had become something different
    Something... evil.

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • The "apple" now jumped up and transformed into a giant portal thing and sucked in the dratini.
    It ended up with apple in a strange, black and white checkered place.
    A wooden sign read:
    "Nowhere, turn left for somewhere and right for the edge of the universe."
    The dratini then realised the next to the sign was a house.
    The house was grey.
    He went up to the house and read the name on it.
    "You are now entering the middle of nowhere.
    please take off your shoes before entering.
    tickets are availabteheihduhggdjfdfhd,kdhjdfhdnjhdvhjngvdhjdbhdhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.........."
    He suddenly realised he was a human, took off his shoes and went inside.
    The apple followed him in.
    They suddenly heard a screech of "AAAF~@@!%^$!&$!YGGHD!YKL!!!~"PO~H@G:FLDZ£HXC£&%^$£%^&P*(&PCXOR T (*&%TRESAWertyuioplp@?uIOIIU0p9o7L(Ou9'tdrsehgyo@@::{:@:@:lkhrtFtyHFYHGFYIOdflg.;ghlK@?<L?><M<>.,.,.,<<¬¬````98`78763TYFJ|||||||||||||||\\\#\'#\{{{{£"$-----=-=++++_+__){_)+_-=>>>>>>>>>>>... <><><>>GYTFRIK UIOP{!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111"
    They turned round to find...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back