• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years

• You should post for those two emblems come that day...(Since they're both the emblems you have to post for anyhoo)
    They're like three days apart, lol. So I'll probably post for both at the same time.
    And no, that wasn't planned. IIRC that happened based on when the new pairing thread was created and when I noticed it.

Celebrations.. no alcohol?
    Seriously what's up with you?
    Meh, I never acquired a taste for alcoholic drinks. I tried beer and it tasted really funny to me :/

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Well, I don't plan on touching any alcoholic beverages anytime soon... considering I'm only 15....

btw, since we're in Celebrations, my sister's Birthday is coming up soon!

Last edited:

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • The Witch; You were and are my first pair~

Guess what! There is a awesome reason to celebrate. This is my three-hundreth post! And you know what that means...

I can claim Billie Joe Armstrong! Finally! Yes!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I had a pair twice. First was my friend Fausty then the other was my friend Cooks.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • :C There, there. You're super cool! I dunno why you'd never had one before! I'm actually really surprised at that!!

Are you actively looking for a pair?
    Nah. If someone asked me, I might consider it, but I think online relationships are far too silly to take a pair seriously. So, I've never actually tried getting one. (I dunno though, I've never tried it, so I couldn't really say.)

At least online there are girls that actually like games/anime, lol. Such a thing doesn't exist in the real world from what I've seen.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Nah. If someone asked me, I might consider it, but I think online relationships are far too silly to take a pair seriously. So, I've never actually tried getting one. (I dunno though, I've never tried it, so I couldn't really say.)

At least online there are girls that actually like games/anime, lol. Such a thing doesn't exist in the real world from what I've seen.

:C Well that's too bad.. pairs can be really fun! And it's not like you have to take it seriously .O. I take mine seriously because.. well it IS a relationship ._. And we've met offline and stuff and it's just working out that way..
    But a pair doesn't need to be a girlfriend or boyfriend ._. It can just be a close buddy!

:C And they do exist. I'm a real girl, you know ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back