• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Infinite" "Wisdom" of Shanghai Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    /calls Pentagon

*sigh*, postpone W.A.L.D.O., General. Yes, again. Just wait for the interest to die down. I know, I know. The books were a fiasco, but how would it look if... yes... Yes. Okay, I get it, you don't want to... Can I just shoot the fool? Thanks, General. Oh, General? Can you send us some moonbunnies? Thank you, General. Yes... I love you too, General. Bye. *beep*

Worst. Underground. Military leader. Ever. Anyways...

/cocks shotgun
    here, little pancake bunny~

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    /calls Pentagon

*sigh*, postpone W.A.L.D.O., General. Yes, again. Just wait for the interest to die down. I know, I know. The books were a fiasco, but how would it look if... yes... Yes. Okay, I get it, you don't want to... Can I just shoot the fool? Thanks, General. Oh, General? Can you send us some moonbunnies? Thank you, General. Yes... I love you too, General. Bye. *beep*

Worst. Underground. Military leader. Ever. Anyways...

/cocks shotgun
    here, little pancake bunny~

AHA! I knew the government was planning something! How will I prevent them from controlling my mind? Elementry my dear watson! *Shoots self in head*

HA IM DEAD! YOU CANT CONTR... What's that? I'm dead? And I shouldn't be talking because when you're dead you can't talk? Oh... Well now I just feel awkward. *points behind you* LOOK!! IT'S A MONKEY RIDING A UNICYCLE WHILE FIGHTING THE GIANT MONKEY MAN OF THE 8TH DIMENSION AND JUGGLING 6 FLAMING AK-47'S WITH RAZOR WIRE RAPPED AROUND THEM AND SMOKING A CIGAR DRESSED LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYING KING IN SPACE... WITH A MUSTACH!!!

P.S. Don't eat babies they're not delicious.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    Soul retrieved, Shanghai! iPhone 14 has an app for that.

yay! im not dead! and i want to know y i quote spongebob so much!

"They want juggling and jokes? tough crowd, but i have to give them what they want! what do u call w vampire whose car breaks down 2 miles from a bloodbank? a cab!"

see what i mean?

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    um...Witness.. or.. uh... Shanghai Alice!

Are you a Judge?
    I'm a soldier, that means I'm,
    both the defendant and the judge.
    Standing on both sides of the flames.
    Rounding curves...

Okay, no more ORIGA.

Yes, I'm a judge. I look down at this world and JUDGE IT TO DEATH.

and when will I understand what all the young folk are talking about these days?
    Don't ask me, I'm an anachronism. :D

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    *talks like the little kid from the Tootsie Pop commericial* Mister Alice.... How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back