• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Well since you were accepted into the RPG because you posted a SU, you'll be starting at the same time myself and the others will be lol. Unless you want to come into the RPG a bit later due to the trainers will be off the Island after a while.

*ArceusKing*

Banned
    Years
    Well it depends on how much people you accepted the first time, because it looked like that three people, including you and I were online for five minutes and I would've said six people would've joined. But I would join when you join in because I'm active 24/7.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Please notify me if a spot is available, I am very interested. Damn, should have reserved yesterday xD

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    I have no problem with other people who haven't reserved a role putting up a SU. Reserving for me just means that the person that reserved that spot gets priority over the role. But if someone who hasn't reserved a spot posts a better sign up than the person who did reserve, then I will accept the person who didn't reserve the spot. Just because someone reserved a spot, doesn't mean I won't give other people the chance to try for that spot aswell. So Dutchesse, feel free to post a sign up! :)

Edit: Since ArceusKing has been banned, a free spot has now opened!

Last edited:

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Sure I will. I was pretty surprised at how many people wanting reserving lol. Also, I was quite surprised by how many people seems interested in the RPG, even though it's my first one here.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    if it's a quality idea for an rpg, people will come.

Virtu0so

m a e s t r o.
    Years
    Here's my sign-up. Let me know if I should fix anything..

Name: Randy Holmes

Personality: Randy is usually quiet and reserved when meeting new people. He isn't a timid guy at all, he just likes to fall back and observe things before he shows his true colors. Aside from being calm and quiet, Randy is also very adventurous. He likes to travel with his pokemon and see new places. His hobbies include training, battling, and drawing sketches of pokemon in his spare time. His dream is to become a first class pokemon trainer and artist, and trains every day in both fields to hone his own skills and the skills of his pokemon.

Appearance: Randy stands at about 5'9', with white hair and smokey gray eyes. He wears a light gray colored vest and shorts, with a dark steel-colored t-shirt and shoes. Apart from basic articles of clothing, Randy also has a small backpack filled with food and supplies, including his blue sketchbook, which he carries around everywhere. Another noticeable feature of his appearance is that Randy only uses white premier balls as his pokeballs, not regular pokeballs. He keeps all of his pokeballs attached at his waist.

History: Randy originally hails from Canalave City. From early on in childhood, Randy expressed interest in pokemon art and battling. His father was a pokemon breeder and his mother was a very well known artist. His father owned a pokemon ranch, while his mother drew and painted pictures of pokemon for a living. On his 15th birthday, Randy started his own pokemon journey. As a gift, Randy's father gave him a pokemon egg so he could hatch his first pokemon. Randy was eager to start his journey, and excited when his first pokemon, Riolu, hatched from the egg. He continued on with Riolu as his starter pokemon and the two are extremely close, with Riolu having evolved into Lucario during his gym battle against Maylene and her own Lucario in Veilstone City. Since then, Randy has traveled around Sinnoh with his pokemon, training, battling, and having as much fun as possible while on his journey.

Pokémon:

The Island of Time

Name: Lucario
    Level: 37
    Type: Fighting/Steel
    Moves: Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Agility, Brick Break

The Island of Time

Name: Lombre
    Level: 35
    Type: Water/Grass
    Moves: Water Pulse, Razor Leaf, Zen Headbutt, Energy Ball

The Island of Time

Name: Vibrava
    Level: 35
    Type: Ground/Dragon
    Moves: Dragonbreath, Sandstorm, Steel Wing, Double Team

Post Sample: Here's a little sample from a Naruto RP I did a long time ago, since I dont have any recent samples to give.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Name: Zephaniah Xylon
    Personality:
    (Describe how your character acts)
    Appearance:
    (Say what your character looks like. Also, what they like to wear)
    History:
    (Write about your characters background. You may also write down about the activity of Team Dimension. Just don't mention anything about them catching legendary Pokémon)
    Pokémon:
    Vulpix, Lv. 40, Female, Moveset: Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Attract
    Snorlax, Lv. 38, Male, Moveset: Rest, Snore, Body Slam, Belly Drum
    Porygon-Z, Lv. 40 Unknown, Moveset: Charge Beam, Solar Beam, Ice Beam, Lock On
    Post Sample:
    Zeph wasn't surprised at how high he scored. He would never dishonor his family name by doing any less then his best. Plus the punishment for failure was extremely shaming. He wasn't concerned with the pain involved. It was useless to complain about pain. That couldn't be avoided. Shame could. Just then Zeph realized that someone was speaking. He realized it was the Dean. Not good! The one person Father really respects and I miss part of his speech.

"...promises to be a good one, considering the scores of your Alpha Squad. As you know, this is a celebration for your fellow classmates. They will represent all of you in competition and completing missions in your names. Each victory for them is a victory for all of us." The honor I make is for my family, and no one else, Zeph thought. "They gave it their all to get into this squad and earned it through sweat and blood. But now, the main event of the ceremony! The Alpha Team will demonstrate their abilities to all of you as they perform in the annual squad vs. squad kick off!" Sounds interesting, Zeph thought. He wondered exactly what exactly what this "event" would consist of.

"This year's competitors will be the Alpha Squad the Sahri School of Battle." So it's against another school, he thought. "Of course we'll all watch here, but you will encounter each other at your destination. You guys were just going to fight each other, but something more interesting came up. It seems that a large colony of vicious insect-like demons has taken nest near campus under the radar. They're large powerful beasts and should be dealt with quickly. Their venom is lethal and their claws can shred so you can't go easy on them. Sahri will be there as well..." Demons! Father was right, this school does give plenty of chance's to obtain honor. But whats this about another school?! I need no forgine help!

"But they will not be aiding you." Zeph raised an eyebrow at that. "They have been sent on the same mission. You will be in competition to see who can finish the mission first." So it is a competition Zeph thought.

"Your mission is to exterminate the demons and bring back a blood sample for the labs to investigate. We need to know why they were able to build without us knowing... Combat between schools is allowed. Do what you need in order to finish first. Those are your orders... now go." The Dean said."

This ought to fun. Zeph smiled. It wasn't evil, but it wasn't exactly pleasant ether. Just then some kid still in the group, but not really close to Zeph yelled "What!" Seems he was a little surprised, Zeph thought. He better not be easily surprised. He decided to look at his team, see what he could gather. He have to get to know what they could do. As he was looking he noticed a girl a little bit in front of him. She had no discernible weapon so he figured her for some kind of mage. He saw some kid with hammers on his back. He thought it was the same kid who yelled, but he wasn't sure. Some guy with an odd looking shield. he thought. Then he saw a ninja. His father didn't like ninjas, so he kind of grew up with the same mind set. They both thought it was a dishonorable way to fight. Smiler thing with archers, he saw on of those too, but they both admitted that they were useful, sometimes.

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    sorry to keep you waiting i've been super duper busy lately. i will have my su by tommorow.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Virtu0so - A solid SU, I really like this character. It's nice to see others with different dreams for the future as well. If someone who has reserved a spot doesn't inform me that they are not able to post a sign up today then you will take over their spot as the date for reserves were today.

Callandor - Not sure if you have finished your SU yet but you have missed out personality, appearance and history. Everything else is great. But you need to do those first before I accept the SU.

pokemongarnet - Thank you for informing me, your date has been moved until tomorrow because you told me you were not able to post one today.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    My entry will be up in a bit, sorry I just had things to do on a Friday night and didn't really see the date get changed...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Minor edit here. I forgot to describe his voice, I usually do that lol.

Name: Isaac Rendell

Personality: Isaac is a traditional young adult coming from a traditional home. By traditional of course, I mean extremely typical. Born into city life, Isaac is used to the fast life, instant results, and the rush that comes with life. As a result of his culture, Isaac is extremely reckless and careless seeking instant gratification in that moment. These acts reveal that Isaac is quite childish and borderline stupid. If action doesn't find him, he will find action pulling pranks, breaking the law; in general he will do anything. With his desire for the rush without the assistance of drugs, he is impatient and often acts before the word "think" enters his small brain. By the previous statement, you probably reached the conclusion that Isaac is particularly intelligent, and you would only be partially correct. Isaac is a man with plenty of common sense, but rarely uses it to do anything as he much rather enjoy simply acting and dealing with the consequences later. Raw intelligence isn't his strong suit, as Isaac was only a "C" student in High School and barely graduating having to repeat History twice.

Despite his standard adolescent rage, Isaac is quite enlightening with a great look on life, at least in his own mind. Being carefree, he goes with the flow of life, believing in karma and the notion that people emit energies creating certain auras. He lives in a constant quest to generate a positive aura, believing with all his heart that if he contains a positive vibe within his person, good fortunate will be upon him. As a result, he frowns upon religion as he sees only corporate heads trying to brainwash people.

Socially, Isaac is quite acceptable. He has great charm and charisma due his childlike nature and great reserves of energy. His only flaw is the traditional sense of women. He seems them as damsels in distress and often finds himself trying to protect them for the harms of society. Women interpret it as sexism, but he thinks they are putting on an image to distort men and catch them off-guard.

Appearance: Isaac has a standard appearance typical to that of male trainers, meaning he doesn't stand out in crowds, a trait he rather enjoys. He stands at about 5"9 with a thin yet capable body weighing in at about 165 pounds. From head to toe, his features make him appear like any other male.

OOC: Overall, I modeled his appearance after the Generation II male cool trainer sprite, since my goal with Isaac is to make as normal as possible.

Looking at his head and face, Isaac carries a young bright expression on his face that can be easily seen due to his fairly short dirty blonde hair, that is spiked out in the front allowing his vision to fully experience life so he says. The air barely reaches his ears and his neck is fully exposed to nature. His eyes are an emerald green with a certain shine that reveals a free nature to them. His face is fairly youthful with a little bit of facial hair sticking out due to his laziness on shaving (he claims it is an unnecessary chore). He sports a single piercing, a sliver loop on his left ear lobe. This was a spur of the moment activity and he often forgets it is there.

His clothes are fairly standard amongst other trainers. He wears a jacket typical of the "cool-trainers" of the Johto region, only colored with a dark blue flavor instead. The designs are nearly non-existant as well, as he rather have no stand out symbols on his clothes. A plain slim fit black t-shirt remains underneath the jacket to prevent nudity. He wears worn and torn blue jeans in order keep his boxers from showing. The jeans seem almost unwashed with plenty of dirt stains and tears, but he assures everyone that his clothes are washed regularly. To keep his hands and feet protected, he wears fingerless leather gloves that are clearly broken in and standard running shoes that like his gloves are nearly broken.

Overall, he carries himself like most teenagers with decent yet not dominant posture and a casual style to walking. He often has a smile on his face, to signify his carefree and lax attitude towards life. His voice is comparable to that of a good natured hero in my modern depictions complete with some sincerity. However, he often uses casual language and simple diction with throws off his knight in shining armor energy his faceless voice may create and establish.

History(this history assumes that a standard school system exists within the region): As mentioned before, Isaac comes a standard and traditional home with no major problems to tell. His mother was a typical housewife and his father worked as a store manager at the Veilstone Department store. He lived in a home in which he was able to live comfortably with the run of the mill belongings. Isaac attended the public school system earning average grades due to the lack of natural intelligence and apathy towards studying. His attention was redirected by a desire to play sports with basketball and track being his personal favorites, and working in the same department store that his father made his second home.

He never caught on to the Pokemon craze until his junior year with the realization that most colleges would most likely not accept him to his ordinary grades, especially since he sought a business major. As a result, he worked more and more with the aim of simply receiving the position his father held within the company. However, one day his father granted Isaac a Pokemon that his brother caught but didn't want: A Scyther. Isaac's father told him to go out and experience world once high school was over with the hopes that the newfound experience would reveal his true calling to Isaac. Simply nodding his head, Isaac eventually took an interest into Pokemon.

Over the course of his final year of highschool had caught and battled a few Pokemon in preparation of his world tour. Upon graduating high school, Isaac had already trained Scyther to battle ready status and caught Rhyhorn through sheer luck. After traveling for nearly a year, Isaac has gained significant experience, but keeps a loose view on training and battling, showing no interest in leagues or badges. Instead, he is out for the thrill and the fun of independence and seeks to make his father proud with a new dream that is higher than a store manager.

Pokemon:
    Scyther
    Level: 38
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Move Set: Slash, False Swipe, Aerial Ace, Agility

Gallade
    Level: 31
    Type: Psychic/Fighting
    Move Set: Psycho Cut, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Slash

Rhyhorn
    Level: 33
    Type: Ground/Rock
    Move Set: Rock Blast, Take Down, Fire Blast, Sandstorm

Post Sample: Since I am incredibly lazy and rushing at this point, check out Dis Irae (spelling? lol) and my adventures with Raizel. Those were my most recent and probably best posts. If you want me to, I can copy and paste one post I made from the RP. Just tell me after you review the sign up.

Last edited:

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Got-a-Plan-B - Wow! Awesome sign up. No need to post the sample here, I've checked out your posts and their great. Will be interesting seeing how this guy turns out in the RPG. Accepted!

Virtu0so

m a e s t r o.
    Years
    Virtu0so - A solid SU, I really like this character. It's nice to see others with different dreams for the future as well. If someone who has reserved a spot doesn't inform me that they are not able to post a sign up today then you will take over their spot as the date for reserves were today.

Thanks. I tried to make my character a bit different from the typical trainer "aspiring to be a pokemon master" and such. Hopefully someone will forget to post a sign up [lol a little harsh, but honest] so I can get a spot in this RP.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Name: Cornelia Bree Cooper
    Personality: Cornelia likes the spectacular and the sparkley. She was originally a Coordinator, she knows how to make her moves look gorgeous. This particular feature shows in most of what she does, from the way she walks to the way she releases a Pokémon from their balls. Everything is a show to her. This means she, herself, is a show too. She spends a lot of attention looking as pretty as her Pokémon would.

She's also a bit obsessive. When something is on her mind, it is sure to stay that way for a long, long time. In fact, unless she'll find something better to obsess about, she'll only stop when it's been done. One of those things were contests, and when she had won enough ribbons to consider the job done, she went to the League Challenge.
    Also, she doesn't let things go. Be it good things, or bad things. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. This is a bad pairing with the fact she judges quickly. So if she sees you as a scrawny little nerd that is as weak as a reed, this image will stay the same unless she sees you arm-wrestle with a Charizard, so to speak.
    Grudges is another specialty of this lady. You insult her, she'll hold it against you for quite the while. In fact, if you've really hit it, she'll shoot you down at every opportunity. Yes, she has no problem with fierce come-backs, be it under her breath or in your face.

Corny's temper is another thing. She gets mad easily, and she shouts. A lot. A verbal fight is easily encouraged, and she won't hold back. She might throw some serious insults at you, or simply walk away when she can't win. Also, she doesn't like admitting she's wrong. So, if she said something awful to you, rather than completely regret it, she'll try to tell herself that it was partly deserved. She's one of those people that, even if it is in a situation where it's useless, she'll yell and shout threats and insults to you.
    Her big mouth is definitely one of her worst features. One of the few things that calms her is grooming her Pokémon, or simply petting them. She talks to them, if they can understand her or not. Especially when she's upset, or mad. She talks to herself, too, mostly under her breath. Overall she's quite a person to deal with, and you really need to know exactly how to deal with her.

Appearance: Cornelia is one of those people that would get called a drama queen by the unpopular groups at school. She has copper blonde hair that falls neatly, and completely straight, to just a little over her shoulders. Her bangs are cut to gradually fall to the side. Her hair looks like it could be part of a shampoo commercial. She is very reluctant to put it in a ponytail, because it is said to damage the hair, so when she needs it out of the way, she partly pins it back with a hair-friendly hairclip.
    Her eyes are light blue in color, they're nothing special. This is mainly due to the fact there isn't much Cornelia can do to make them prettier. So instead, she takes better care of her hair and let it take the attention off of the eyes. Her skin is a slight bit tanned from travelling, and looks healthy. It's not something she does a terrible lot about, for travelling with body lotion all the time is too much of a nuisance. Instead she tries to avoid the worst climates for skin. But sometimes it is simply inevitable.

Her built is very skinny, and slim. This also means she has a rather small chest and is not very tall in general. She's 1.55m long, which she tries to enhance with heels when she can. But of course, it isn't possible to go on a long journey with high heels, so most of the time she's just short.

She prefers her clothing to be of light or pastel colors. She's just girly that way. She travels with a few different tank tops. One is soft green, one is soft orange and the other is lilac. For colder regions she owns a brown trench coat-like jacket with fake fur on the inside for warmth. Also, for a happy medium, she owns a teal shirt with a wide, round collar, the sleeves reaching her elbows. She almost always wears white, dress-like pants. She also owns a white skirt made out of light fabric with lilac flowers embroidered on it. This she usually wears with her teal shirt for contests, it's more formal. This is all stored into a yellow should-strapped bag with loads of pockets for little things. She only has one pair of shoes, which are yellow All-Stars with black roses.
    Her Pokémon are stored on the strap of the bag for easy access.

History: Corny's mother was a coordinator and taught her all there was of the subject. She grew up with rules involving looks and behavior. Her mother insisted that she be graceful at every moment. Never would she wear her pajamas outside of her bed. Her hair was always in a pretty hairstyle and she always wore girly and pretty clothing.
    Cornelia loved it, from when she was a child she would be proud of her frilly dresses. Too bad her hair was Copper, for pink would clash horribly with it.

She grew up in Lillycove City, where her mother participated in the Master Contests. Her mother taught her the business, beginning with the most affective moves and ending with how to make them beautiful but deadly. She received her first Pokémon when she was seven, a Meowth received from her father. He was rarely home, and one day he brought home the Pokémon as a gift for her.
    She loved the little demon, for the Meowth was quite mischievous when he was little. Always playing with it and brushing it.

When she was 14, she finally convinced her mother to let her travel with Mau, for so she called her Meowth. She tried in Hoenn first, but she soon found she was known as Allegra Connor's daughter, and that she couldn't quite own up to that title. Plus, it was embarrassing to be pointed at and whispered about. She tried it, she even travelled for a year, training her Meowth so it would learn new, and more beautiful, moves.
    During her journey through Hoenn she captured a Spheal, which she called Nico. The main reason she wanted a Spheal as that her evolutions would be amazing for contests with their icy goodness.
    She didn't have much time to train him, though, because soon after she decided to give up on coordinating in Hoenn, it was too demanding. Even though she was a good Coordinator, she was not as good as her mother, which was what everyone seemed to expect.
    So a year after she started, she came to her mother to say goodbye and travel to Sinnoh instead. As a parting gift, her mother gave her an Eevee. She said it had previously hatched and she couldn't take care of it. She, herself, owned a Flareon and she wanted her daughter to have one too, so she gave her a Firestone too.

Cornelia wanted to train Eevee first, before she evolved her, and so she trained hard Sinnoh. Her Aunt was expecting her in Hearthome but she decided to take the long cut. While she was training in a certain forest, Eevee suddenly evolved. Leafeon was born.
    With Leafeon and Persian by her side, she conquered many a contest. So many that she got a bit tired of them. They were no more challenge for her. So she decided to turn everything around, and go through the gym challenges too. She defeated most of them with the grace of a coordinator. Her Pokémon got technically stronger, too.

So didn't pay much heed to the ongoing Teams war. Team Magma and Aqua had always been a little of a joke back home, and she rarely saw much of Galactic. But with such taste in clothing, they couldn't mean anything.
    Of course, the forming of the new team was a bit more alarming, but still did not really concern her. The only thing concerning Cornelia was her goal. Which was always to win and be better.

Pokémon:

The Island of Time

Persian (Mau)
    Level: 36
    Type: Normal
    Moves:
    Slash (Normal)
    Power Gem (Rock)
    Dark Pulse (Dark)
    Thunder Bolt (Electric)

The Island of Time

Leafeon (Melot)
    Level: 31
    Type: Grass
    Moves:
    Magical Leaf (Grass)
    Synthesis (Grass)
    Quick Attack (Normal)
    Shadow Ball (Ghost)

The Island of Time

Spheal (Nico)
    Level: 25
    Type: Water/Ice
    Moves:
    Aurora Beam (Ice)
    Body Slam (Normal)
    Surf (Water)
    Ice Ball (Ice)

Post Sample: From an original Roleplay:

"I still think this is not a very good idea." A dark skinned man, dressed entirely in white, was accompanying a woman through a mess of stalls. He was wearing a thin cotton shirt with black decorations at the neckline and sleeves and the same light cotton white pants with the same black swirles embroidered on the ends. His bald head was covered by a white, squareish hat. Under the shirt it was visible her had quite some muscles going on for him. He didn't wear a weapon but it seemed he didn't need any. His strength would do the trick.
    "You have expressed that opinion often enough, Kalib, but we cannot turn back now. It's too late for sulking and objections, just enjoy the sights!" The young woman's eyes were wide with all the sights, she felt like a child again. Her hair was decorated with three small braids on each side of her head, each of them had a cotton orange or white ribbon braided within and was decorated with different kind of beads, all in shades of white and orange. Her sleeveless top was of a heavier cotton than Kalib's and a earthly orange, more beads decorated it's V-neckline. The skirt was of a light and flowing fabric with an underskirt underneath it. She also wore a longer necklace with a small red stone carved in the form of a lily and a choker with a red stone with a lily engraved. It was good luck to wear the source of you last name around with you. The pieces of ribbon in her hair all tied together in the middle and there was a single white feather with a dark tip attached, to further the superstition of the origin of her name. Some strands of her hair were left out of the braid at the front to frame her face and behind them shone a thin golden headband a few tiny red stones in the middle. The last piece of jewelry she wore was a ring of beads and gold on her upper-right arm. The benefits of money.

"Nothing is going to happen, Kalib, I am certain of it. There must be at least a thousand people watching the ceremony and aren't there 5 pairs chosen each one? That leaves slight chance of being picked for either of us. I would rather risk that chance, than the good luck that I miss if I don't get to see this. And plus, this place is lovely!" She handed a vendor a few coins and she received two strawberries on sticks coated with a layer of chocolate. "These looks delicious!" She handed the spare one to Kalib, who took it gratefully.
    "But miss Aderyn, do not be too soon in eliminating chances. Fate has a strange way of working."
    "And if it feels it should work it's way on me today, so it will, but I doubt it. Why would fate want my imprintation anyway? I would not mean much for the draconics. I would much rather live my quiet life."
    There was too much to see, too much to take in. Beautiful decorations everywhere, children running around with masks, some adults even wore them. Most were wearing their best outfits. Mothers trying to get their children to calm down. She even saw a little girl in a pretty green velvet dress, which she had seemed to be wearing a while. She looked rather dirty, but Aderyn thought nothing more of it.

"Look at this gorgeous statue! What is it made of? Jade I believe." the statue in question was of a dull green and the draconic on it was very majestic with huge horns and a mane to suit a lion. It also had large wings folded by it's side.
    "Did you know Draconics had wings? I never knew that!"
    "I am very certain they, in fact, do not, miss Aderyn. It seems the sculptor of this statue had the wrong image in mind, " was Kalib's reply. He kept an eye on everyone around them, which was his duty as her guard. He was hired to protect her from thieves and criminals while she went out, for she was obviously rich and therefore a target to those who seek money themselves.
    She felt like a child again while looking at all the stalls. There was silk embroidered with pictures of the majestic beasts. Jewelry thatw as said to be made from the horns of a Draconic. She saw one of jade beads with small white circles in between that the stallkeeper insisted was draconic horn and helped to secure a stable marriage. She bought in and slipped it on her wrist.
    "I doubt that has even been near a draconic once. It is most likely just bone."
    "Isn't there anything you believe in, Kalib. You seem to question anything anyone sells. I refuse to believe that nice man would lie to me."
    "If that is what you wish to think miss Aderyn." the large man sighed, but Aderyn was seemingly oblivious to it. She kept looking into stalls and gasping over the beautiful items on display.
    He could swear that if the De Lille family wasn't buried into old money, miss Aderyn alone could make them bankrupt in a month. Luckily she restrained from buying anything else for it would be a burden to keep with them during the imprinting. But after that, Kalib feared the worst.

They walked past a rich couple talking to a darkhaired girl. As she walked past she heard a flicker of the conversation.
    "jus'a couple years younger than a married lass. Brown hair, green velvet dress. She pro'ably looks a couple days unclean. Lizzy's mum an' da' are very worried.
    "Why, I just walked past a girl just like that! I saw her at a food stand past the silk seller and the great statue of the winged Draconic." Aderyn smiled at the girl, seeing her obvious concern in the matter. She was wearing clothing bearing signs of wear and she seemed a bit dirty. Had she been living rough? The woman, who Aderyn assumed was the man's wife, seemed very uncomfortable around the girl, as if she was about to jump at her. The man, though, seemed not to care at all. He actually seemed very cold and distant. She found she didn't like him at all.
    Kalib was staying close to her now, obviously eying the girl closely. Aderyn really did hope the girl found this Lizzie, she was surely not deserving to get lost and swept up in the streets. And the girl seemed so worried about her.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Dutchesse - Fantastic SU, Dutchesse! It will be great to see how Cornelia mixes her coordintation contest style into actual battles. She sounds like a great person and I'm really looking forward to having her as one of the companions. Accept!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back