• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    IC

"Need your help… your destiny will come soon… be prepared…"

Drae bolted up and looked around. He had just woken up from a nightmare, and only remembered a small blur of pink and purple, and a tail. It was like a message, a funky one, but he didn't know what to make of it. He only remembered what the pink and purple thing said, something about needing help, my destiny and being prepared... weird. He didn't want anything to worry about at the moment, but he didn't want to completely ignore this, it could have really been a sign. He had a feeling that it'll always be stuck in the back of his hair, because it was scary... but he had to make a choice, so he decided to just try and forget about that.

Drae rounded up his Pokémon and continued his journey to Snowpoint City on Swellow's back through the snow. In a couple of hours they had made it, and had a couple encounters with quite interesting Pokémon, like Sneasel and Poliswine. Also from above, Drae scoped out hiding trainers, just waiting behind trees, bushed and builders of snow to catch other wandering trainers by surprise. In Drae's opinion, that would be a waste of his time to battle any of those trainers if they had ever stalked and jumped out at him, he wouldn't even bother. On thing that saddened him was the fact that his iPod Touch completely died of battery from being on so long. This was the only thing that entertained him, gone.

Sadly enough, buying extra chocolate for him to munch on slipped his mind, so he went on his trip with no food, which meant no lunch. One thing was for sure, once he reached Snowpoint City he is definitely going to hit up a restaurant or something, maybe they even have self-serve buffet's in Pokémon Center's that nobody even knows about... but what if there are no restaurants or anything. Upon reaching Snowpoint City, he had met with more guards by some gates. With a nod, Drae and Swellow continued and landed on the ground. Drae's returned Swellow inside its Pokéball, and he proceeded to the Pokémon Center.

Dropping off his Pokéballs with Nurse Joy, Drae was given the key to the room he was going to stay in tonight. After sadly finding out that the Pokémon Center had no self-serve buffet, he was too lazy to go back out into the cold, so he stayed inside. He also couldn't help but ask, "Nurse Joy?"

"Yes?" she replied attentively.

"Do you guys have personal laptops here so I could borrow, or rent or whatever to take to my room and charge my iPod?" he asked, wearing a face that wrote 'I regret asking that' all over his forehead. With a slight shake of the head by Nurse Joy, and a sorry, Drae headed to his room. A nice, hot, steamy shower would be ideal right now, because he felt as if he couldn't feel his fingers and toes, so that's where he was headed. Taking the stairs to the second floor, he looked for his temporary apartment. Once inside, he took off his jacket and threw it on his bed, knocking off his shoes and socks. He took off the rest and grabbed the towel on the counter he saw when he walked in. Turning the hot water faucet on in the tub, Drae stood there, thinking.

After a really long day of walking and stuff, this bath is going to feel amazing...

Once the bath tub was filled to the top, Drae stepped in to his freshly drawn bath and turned off the faucet. With a great big sigh, he made his way into laying down completely. He dipped his head into the hot water, getting his hair wet. He reached over for the shampoo and poured some on his head. He then ran his fingers through his hair several times, giving himself a head massage, and then dipped his head in the bath tub again, rinsing off his hair. How soothing this was on his body, it felt incredible. Laying there, Drae thought of some things Pok
    émon-related. It wouldn't hurt to look for a new addition to his team, because he has stayed with this three-Pokémon line-up for a good while. Maybe it was time for a local Pokémon... or a strong one. Maybe a water/ice-type, which is an element that he was strongly lacking. Any type seems good for now.

After finishing his bath, he headed out to the main entrance of the Pok
    émon Center. Retrieving his Pokéballs from Nurse Joy, he had nothing to do. He was tired, but he felt as if there was something he needed to do before he hit the bed sheets. Oh, charge my iPod! He knew that there were certain PC's around here somewhere, so he looked for them and soon found them. I need my music for tomorrow. After charging his iPod for a complete hour sitting in front of the monitor doing absolutely nothing but staring at the screensaver of the PC, he was extremely sleepy. He headed up to his room, set the three Pokéballs on the coffee table next to his bed, and knocked out for the night.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Yummy....I love peanut butter sammichs....." Isaac mumbled in his sleep. One could not blame him either, as the dream was basically perfect. He was standing in his parent's small quaint home. There, his mother had made the perfect sandwich: Fluffy whole wheat bread with peanut butter oozing from every side. Small remnants of starwberry jelly dotted themselves throughout the sandwich in order to present some additional flavor. Sliced into two equal halves, his darling mother presented the sandwich to him with her warm comforting smile. Isaac yelled a manly "Thank you, M'am" and lifted the sandwich proudly. He spent a few moments staring at the heavenly sandwich, as its design was to die for with its perfection beaming. "I cannot eat you, sandwich.....ew screw it. Your mine!" Isaac dived for the sandwich with barbaric ferocity. Mere centimeters away from the sandwich, something terrible happened......

The dream ended. A wail of fear flew through the air faster than the most powerful jet. Isaac, startled, arose from the nap with a sudden jolt. Losing control of his body, he crashed to the ground due the almighty force known as gravity. He didn't know much about Physics, but he knew enough. Gravity always exists, as much as we hate it. Rubbing his head out of pain and with a deep groan, he sat up keeping his ass to the ground. A deep yawn was released and Isaac lightly slapped himself to become partially awake. Even to process information and think about his current scenario. Man, what did I do to deserve this? I have been good lately....maybe my aura has some negative energy. I did lead on a few girls back in Pastoria. Well, hopefully that was the balancing act. If not, I am in for a lot worse, Isaac pondered to himself. Believing the idea of auras and karma, Isaac firmly believes the universe revolves around one's actions. Good acts are rewarded; while corrupted acts receive punishment as a means of balancing. "Religion is for the blind," is a stern motto of Isaac's seeing religion as some tall tale created by crazy old people. That's right. Isaac doesn't believe Legendary Pokemon exist. Blame the education system and common sense. He is aware of their illustrations and some of their names and such, but in general Isaac doubts their legitimacy as actual beings.

Returning to reality, Isaac scanned the room for the culprit of the terrible scream, believing the scream was human and not Pokemon. After all, a name wasn't said. The only being standing and looking guilty was an foreign girl, at least she looked foreign. Her skin was darker and she looked out of place. She can't be from around here. There is no sun. She is really tan. Kinda cute I guess. At least she is in good shape. He watched her, only to watch the unfolding events. A creepy guy handed her something and after a deep embrace she feel asleep with a fox looking Pokemon that he didn't recognize. Looks like a fox from those weird comic books that nerds read. With an unnecessary kip up, Isaac rose to his feet and planted himself on a couch once again. Reaching into his bag, Isaac removed a small sandwich from the bag and began to devour it. Dream made me hungry I guess. Might as well satisfy my internal needs and then sleep again. Mere moments passed before the sandwich was no more with Isaac eating faster than a rabid animal. Clearly dreaming about PB&J causes intense hunger.

Unclipping a Pokeball from his belt, Isaac called upon Gallade, his third capture on his career. "Two things buddy: 1) Watch the stuff. I wanna sleep and you have those weird physic senses so you can sleep and be on guard. 2) Wake me up early in the morning. I need to check something out in this city. Remember the dream?" Gallade nodded in a positive reply with gave Isaac some joy. "Well, I need to find out why I got it. It is probably nothing, but I bet you it will be the only notable thing in this city if it is real."

With the closing statement, Isaac planted himself back on the couch and entered a deep sleep.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Iridian walked into the brightly Pokemon centre, world shifting brightly pink and orange. Suddenly snapped out of his almost trance-like state by the warmth of the centre, Iridian brushed off the powdery snow off his brow and clothing – then smiled apologetically at Nurse Joy, who, contrary to her name, scowled at Iridian after his accidentally dumping snow onto the Pokemon Centre's floor. Nurse Joy, already furious from the day's happenings (that trainer before was SO annoying… ), hardly managed to suppress her residual rage.

"You know, you have to BRUSH OFF the snow outside next time. There's a mat EXPRESSIVELY for that purpose!" Nurse Joy didn't like to clean up after untidy trainers, even though it wasn't mandatory for them to brush themselves off before coming in. The Centre, being in Snowpoint, obviously had some Pokemon to help, but…

"Umm…" Iridian attempted to apologize to Nurse Joy, but failed. "Err…" His tone was mostly contrite, a bit pleading, and almost fearful. - Ah, oops. I should not have done that. -

Nurse Joy saw Iridian's rueful demeanor, and slowly relaxed. "Well, it's been a bit of a bad day for me… you see, there was this trainer... She was angry at me for smiling at her and asking her if she wanted a room. But, well… I suppose you aren't to blame. "

"Ah…" Iridian quietly said, much less fearfully. Then, sadly. "How unfortunate."

"It is, isn't it?" Nurse Joy agreed. But Iridian began to sink back into his shell again, the burst of emotional comprehension over, and did not comprehend the statement. "… Uh, oops. Would you like a room?"

"Yes, thank you." Iridian smiled faintly at Nurse Joy, going back to his usual calmness. Routinely, he handed her his Pokeball with Absol inside, then jumped. "Ah… could you, umm… "

"Restore your Pokemon back to health? Absolutely. " Nurse Joy, having vented her anger, suddenly smiled. A much more Joyful™ smile. She could see that this young trainer didn't want to… no, couldn't talk a lot, probably out of shyness. Checking his Absol for any injuries, she sprayed the Absol with a potion and then gave it some medicinal berries to eat.

"There, all done." Nurse Joy handed Absol back to Iridian, who smiled faintly again at Nurse Joy and waved to her, marching off to find food. Outside a Pokemon centre, he spotted a French restaurant, and, since it sold food, went inside.

After purchasing a bowl of bouillabaisse soup, a cold-cut veal sandwich layered with Camembert cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes, and a bowl of fresh berries and fruit, Iridian slowly savoured the possibly non-French cuisine. - A pleasant change from biscuits and candy bars. Both for me and for my friends. - For indeed, Absol, Quagsire, and Kadabra were munching on differently-flavored Pokechow. Quagsire was chomping down vigorously, Absol was more careful about messiness, and Kadabra simply teleported food into its mouth and then down to its stomach, being careful to disintegrate its food into small pieces. Reinvigorated, Iridian paid the bill and walked back to the Pokemon Centre, ready for his nocturnal rituals and a good night's sleep.
    But a voice whispered to him, at the back of his head, as he was handed the keys to his room by Nurse Joy. - Will those dreams of Mew and the distress call resurface? I still have no idea what they mean. -

And as he sank into the land of dreams, they did.
    ---
    Three spheres of energy surrounded Iridian. Tangible, but invisible. One was white, one was black, and one was grey. Iridian reached out to touch the first barrier from inside. The white energy coalesced around his fingers-

Boom.

With an imaginary flick of his fingers, the spheres were gone. Replaced by something else far more distressing.

Mew was calling out to him. +You must answer the call. + It came out as only so many faint squeaks, but he could understand telepathically what was being communicated. Flashes of flickering images flew across his dreamspace. Mass destruction. Superweapons. Decimation of the Pokemon. And finally, oblivion.

+The powers of Time and Space,
    wreaking havoc with all creation.
    If now these were to fuse,
    There would originate damnation.
    Only one thing must be done
    The way to a light, salvation
    And it must be found on water
    In the seas, a certain location. +

Cryptical, but it served to make the point. After all, Mew mused, this human did like to solve puzzles, and this was the way to force him to apply his intelligence to the subject. This was the second time that she tried to communicate with this human. He was too rational; he could not remember the contents of his first dream completely (or any ordinary dream, for that matter), only about her and vague notions of distress. Well, she would make sure that he did remember this time.

---
    Iridian woke. It was almost dawn. 3:00 AM.

- The dream. I remember it all now. What was the stuff about time and space? - Excited, he dug into his pack for a book. The book he got for his ninth birthday.

"The Grand Origin Theory. Excellent." Out loud, excitement brimming.

(OOC: In case anyone has no idea what that is, it's basically a book on Palkia and Dialga's abilities. I hope it's fine =) The post is slightly long, and might have some parts that need to be fixed. )

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    ''New Friendships, Forged Bonds''

Finally managing to get a few hours sleep, Alex was sleeping peacefully in his bed at the Pokémon Center. For a change, the sun was shining brightly in Snowpoint city, so maybe today wasn't going to be such a bad day. The pokeball shaped alarm clock started to ring at exactly 10 AM. Alex's eyes flickered open, but was blinded by the sun beams that were shining in through the window. As much as he wanted to throw the alarm clock against the wall and go back to sleep, he knew that today was very important. ''Fine, I'm up!'' Alex sighed as he whacked the button on the clock and shut it up. Last night had seen Alex at his worst. But after traveling all that way, who could blame his shifty personality? He finally managed to get out of bed five minutes after the alarm clock had been silenced but his fist. Stepping over to the window, he unclipped it and forced it open. The frost in the night had almost frozen the window in place completely, but thanks to the sun, it had been slightly melted. A fresh breeze of wind rushed in as the window opened, blowing across his body. He shivered briefly. ''So it's still cold then. Even if the sun is out...Great.'' He joked. After all, they wouldn't call it Snowpoint city if it wasn't cold.

The warm water from the shower had instantly heated his body up and had gotten rid of the coldness his body felt. After brushing his teeth, waxing his hair and making sure he looked ok in the mirror, Alex headed back into his room were his backpack lay on his bed. He had bought a fresh set of clothes with him to be sure he wouldn't wear the same thing twice. He placed on a pair of black jeans, a crimson colored long sleeve shirt, and his navy leather bikers jacket that he had received from his best friend for Christmas. He had managed to pack away all of his things within the next twenty minutes, and the ferry wasn't due to leave the harbor for another hour. So he figured he'd have time to get in a bit of shopping before he headed down to the harbor and froze his backside off.

With his Pokémon safely back in their pokeballs, Alex locked his borrowed room door after he left and made his way to the lobby where Nurse Joy would obviously be over worked with trainers and Pokémon. But upon arriving at the lobby, it was some how rather empty and quiet. The only sound that could be heared was Nurse Joy making a cup of coffee in the back room. He waited patiently by the counter for five minutes, waiting for Nurse Joy to come back out. But he started to get bothered when she wasn't coming out to speak to him. He placed the keys to the room he had payed for the night on the counter. ''Nurse Joy, I left the room keys on the counter for you. Thanks a lot for the accommodation!'' Alex yelled into the back room. ''You're welcome!'' She replied much louder than she actually needed. Alex smiled and tightened his bag straps and left the Pokémon center.

Today was a pretty good day so far. But Alex knew that everything could take a turn for the worst any moment, so he tried to stay as positive as he could at least. Arriving at the Pokémart shortly after leaving the center, Alex began looking around the store for anything he might need for what was ahead of him. ''Ok, let's see what we got here,'' he started to read down the list of supplies he had already picked up. ''Potions...check. Pokeballs...check.'' The list went on and on. He walked up to the woman behind the counter and slowly started to pay for everything he had bought. ''How on earth are you able to pay for all these things, young man?'' She questioned him, looking rather suspicious. ''I didn't break into anywhere and take the money if that's what you're thinking. I earned it at a day job at one of the Pokémon daycare centers.'' He replied, giving her a soft wink and a smile.

''Well, here you go.'' She then handed him everything he had bought in two separate bags. He lifted them up of the counter and almost fell over with the weight. ''Bugger, I think I bought too much'' He sighed. ''Well at least I know I won't be running out of things anytime soon,'' he laughed. After saying his thanks to the woman, Alex left the Pokémart with a big grin on his face. He wasn't sure if he should be feeling happy that his quest to bring back his parents was starting, or if he should feel nervous about the dangers that he knew would come sooner or later when facing Team Dimension.

A ten minute walk through the rest of the city passed quite quickly while Alex was taking in all the sights that he couldn't see when he had arrived in the night. ''I really must come back to this place in the future. I'm sure this place has a lot of history and exciting things for me to see.'' He nodded and made sure to put a metal note in his brain to remember to come back here at some point in the future. The sun had finally hit it's peek in the sky as Alex reached the start of the harbor. He stood in awe at the sheer size of the harbor. Even the ships that were docked there were something to be admired. Looking down at one of the ships, there was a guy standing by one of the set of steps that were heading up onto one of the rather large ferries. ''Is that the one I'm going on?'' Alex pondered. He was standing infront of the guy in no time. The mans silver hair reflected the sun beams quite well. Actually, it was getting annoying because it was reflecting into Alex's eyes. He sidestepped out of the beams path and looked at the guy.

''Uh...Hi there sir. I was wondering, are you the guy taking people to-'' Alex stopped talking and moved in closer to the guy, and tried to whisper. ''To the Island?'' Alex finished his question. The man laughed and softly patted Alex on his back. ''Yes I am, and there's no need to be so secretive'' he replied. Alex turned away ''Does this guy think that the island is just some plain tourist attraction?'' He asked himself. As Alex took a few steps up to the ship, he turned around. ''Can we let our Pokémon out on the deck? I think they'd enjoy the weather today.'' He smiled. ''Sure kid, knock yourself out'' Devon smiled. Once Alex was on the ship, he made his way towards the front. There was a nice large empty space, so he figured this would be a nice place to relax. Removing three pokeballs from his belt, Alex let out his Sceptile, Cloyster and Ledian. ''Enjoy!'' Alex leaned back against the metal guard that would normally stop people from going overboard. Sceptile sat down on the front of the ship, Cloyster closed it's shell to cover it's face. And Ledian sat on Alex's shoulder, happily enjoying the sun.

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Fox limped his way back to the Pokemon Center, I hate the cold weather. He grumbled, Makes my leg hurt. Though the pokemon Center was only a few blocks away it seemed like for ever because of all the snow, He saw a Mart nearby and wandered in, Grabing stuff as he walked up to the counter. Potions, Jerky, Hard Candy. The list ran through his mind, then he stoped, Map? Fox grabed one, It is best to know the lay of the land.

"Hello, will this be all for today?" the lady asked.

"Yeah," He said, "just need some stuff for myself and my pokemon," he stoped, My Pokemon, **** I forgot to let them out. "Here," Fox said grabing the bags, "Keep the change." he nearly yelled as he marched out the door.

As he worked his way to the Pokemon Center he noticed his friend, Dave, in all his glory, long dark hair waving behind him. Fox stoped and waited for his friend to get to him, "Did you get the job done?" he said as Dave got close.

"Uh... kinda," Dave said, "Fox, Man, i just couldn't get the Bug planted. sorry. but dont worry, i got all the supplys you need on your boat."

"Oh thats Ok," Fox laughed "I just wanted you to get the stuff on my boat. If I asked you to bug a ship then I knew that you would get up early and try to get the job done."

Dave burst out laughing, "You are a peice of work my friend." Dave leaned over laughing, he was nearly crying. "Now i see why you said you owe me one." Dave begain to walk away.

"Dave," Fox yelled.

"yeah man?" Dave yelled back.

"If i dont come back, then burn that boat." Fox locked eyes with his old friend, no words were needed, They both knew what was going on through their minds, Never falter in the face of the enemy, Death Before Dishonor, and Tell you name to those wishing to kill you, so that your name may be known... The both turned away, and went their own diffrent ways.

Fox walked into the Pokemon center, and promtly sliped on a slick spot on the floor. Of corse this happens. Fox sighed. he staired up at the roof. he started getting up and walked to the stairs, and begain his trip to the room, he unlocked the door and walked in, on the bed was the kid, Angel. his arms and legs were spread out across the bed. Fox shook his head, That Kid sleeps to much.

He grabed his pokeballs and let them out. "Sorry guys, didnt mean to Keep you locked up in their all night, But i have a prize for your wait." Fox grabed the hard candy, and spread it out over the rooms table. His pokemon started to tear into the wrapers and ate the candy within. "Now when we get ready to get on the Ferry I need you guys to run over to my boat and grab a few crates out of the hold for me." He told them, and they quickly noded their heads. "Well now that that is solved," He said aloud, while walking over to Angels sleeping form, "HEY, ANGEL, TIME TO GET UP!!! NOW GET UP AND GIVE ME FIFTY FOR SLEEPING IN!!" Fox screamed into the Kids ear.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Okay, feel free to laugh at my vain attempt for character interaction since no one has tried to do it yet.

It was fairly early before a sudden poking disrupted the deep sleep of Mr. Isaac Rendell. With a deep groan, Isaac began to plead for mercy: "Five more minutes....just five more minutes..." However, the poking did not stop; in fact it became that much more. The poking turned into slapping, punching, kicking. The annoying factor rose to unimaginable heights. "No mom, I will not take out the recycling. You have legs too...." Isaac replied, however the statement was clearly directed to characters in a peculiar dream sequence. The a punch was delivered with enough frustration that Isaac was launched from the couch to the floor like a rocket fired into space. "OW! What the hell was that?" Isaac demanded staring in the direction of the couch he was sleeping on. The culprit was no other than Gallade, his watchdog of sorts. Isaac forgot of his Pokemon's nasty habit of waking him at abnormal hours for no reason. "Remind me not to use as an alarm clock ever again. Can ya hand me my bag at the least?" With a bow with form that only a samurai can rival, Gallade grabbed Isaac's small backpack that he has used since his Freshman year in high school. It was worn yet sturdy; old yet reliable. With a quick check of his belongings, Isaac realized he was running low on supplies. "Gallade, we will probably need to hit the store before we tour the city looking for whatever we are supposed to find. The dream wasn't that specific. I don't even remember what I should be looking for."

Placing his bag on his one shoulder, Isaac made his way to the door and saw the trainer from the previous night that screamed. I am not getting any bad vibes from her. In fact her aura seems actually good. I don't know if I should wake her up or not though. Well let's see if she responds to anything. With a smirk, Isaac walked over the trainer with the Ninetales, quietly and carefully. "Foreign girl? Anyone home?" Isaac proceeded to wave his hands violently in front of her face to no avail. "I guess she is sleepy....Oh well. I rather not poke and get charged with sexual assault. She did scream for no reason last night," recalling the events of the previous night. "Well, bye sleeping Foreign Girl!" Isaac left with a cheerful smile on his face after a bold exclamation making himself appear more retarded than before.

Leaving the center, Isaac wandered the snow filled city before finally reaching the store. With Gallade being his assistant, Isaac toured the store buying random stuff for no reason. As he worked a fairly steady job at the Pastoria Gym and the store in the city, Isaac had a solid amount of cash on his person, so money wasn't a major issue. That and his parents felt bad and gave him money when he visited on his way North. Among the items bought were: Revives, Potions, Full Heals, Cocoa Puffs, Cheese Doodles, 2 2L bottles of soda, Sandwiches, and of course Magazines of several types. The cashier stared at Isaac with a confused look and scanned the items for price and with a confused look placed them in a plastic bag. "I'll need ID for these," the cashier stated with an apathetic face holding his now revealed to be pervy magazines. Isaac now embarrassed in front of anyone in the store at the time, jolted back and reached into his pocket revealing proof of reaching the supposed age of maturity. With his purchase complete, Isaac grabbed the bag and shuffled out of the store with his face red as a tomato. God, that was just shameful...Never again. I will make these issues worth it.

With Gallade still following him protecting him from any harm, Isaac toured the city. Snowpoint was a blend of old and new, with old temples and new construction standing new to each other in perfect harmony. Nice place. Shame its cold. I would live here but I would be too afraid to catch something. Oh well. Pardoning the culture of Snowpoint, Isaac remained unimpressed with the city seeing nothing really troubling or worth noting. "Strange, or not really strange. In fact, this place seems normal. I guess we might as well wait. Maybe I came here too early," Isaac pondered, reaching into his bag and pulling out the box of cereal he purchased earlier. Sitting on a bench that was conveniently placed before the dock sector of the city, Isaac began stuffing his face with chocolately goodness in the form of dry cereal.

"I wish I had a bowl and milk." Despite depression, Isaac hate his cereal with a tear running across his face.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    ((OOC: Oh character interaction! Sorry but I just sorta made up Kirlia's moveset as I went. I mean there wasn't much Kirlia would learn that Gallade does because the whole fighting type. So it will have to do.))

Grabbing the thin, pink North Face jacket, Florana threw it on her shoulders and zipped it up. She was excited for the first time in quite a while. Florana had been quite disappointed that she was not able to reach her parents by both phone or by going home, however, she had decided to be spontaneous for the first time in her life. Rather then continuing her journey like she had planned in her calender, Florana had chosen to take a journey else where. An advertisement in the local newspaper had exposed an opportunity to travel to a distant island. Florana had completely forgotten her dream of weeks earlier, and was going to have fun and relax on an island. Most of all she was trying to get out of the chaotic world, and mostly Sinnoh. She had never traveled beyond its borders, at least what she could remember, and she believed a change in scene would help her increase her chances of breaking through as an elite trainer. The teen returned her keys and left the center without much of a thought. In fact Florana never really returned to reality until her body made contact with something.

It was a person, however, Florana could not make out who it was. She couldn't even tell if it was a female or male. "Sorry," Florana's face shot to a bright pink color, but she didn't have time to linger. The victim of the collision muttered something, however Florana couldn't make sense of it at first. However after considering all syllables Florana could easily make a guess. It was the voice of a boy a little older then she, and he had spoken ".......foreign girl." Not believing what she had heard, the girl stopped dead in her tracks. Normally she would have reacted very loud and antagonized, however the tone was more sarcastic then serious. Florana simply replied, "I am actually not "foreign" at all in fact I grew up in this city." Her calm demeanor was passing with flying colors. She had faced this a lot during her life and now each time something like this happened; it was a test on her character. She turned to the boy. The teen, ironically, was the exact opposite of Florana in looks. His appearance was ordinary, nothing out of the ordinary, he was cute but again older then herself. Her last comment seemed to intrigue the trainer.

The "foreign" girl left abruptly leaving any response of the boy in the dust. Ninetales, who had seemed almost invisible followed. Looking down, Florana had forgotten all about her partner but smiled trying to mask her annoyed self. She looked over her shoulder, the boy was following her. In desperation to lose him, she entered the general goods shop. Weaving in and out isles, the girl finally reached the book section. She had lost him. This was actually kind of fun, now that is was over. Grabbing the newest edition of "People" magazine she took off to the nearest cashier. It turned out not be over, in fact it was the start of a long journey together. The boy had spotted her, he was currently yards away in the fresh fruit section.

Paying frantically, she nodded at the cashier, and took off. She wasn't scared, just annoyed. Ninetales was waiting at the entrance; the fox was forced to adjust her speed to match her trainers. Glancing at her phone, it was about time to board the ship, she headed in the direction of the harbor. Five minutes of walking and the boy was still following, he occasionally said something. However, the girl couldn't make out what he was trying to articulate, and whether it was directed at her or just to himself was a mystery. There was only one ship in the harbor that looked as if it was ready to accept passengers. Florana made her way there despite being trailed by a prankster. Finally she made it. "Is this ship going to... she didn't know the name she just pointed the the newspaper."

"Yes ma'm." She was out of breathe, but she managed to remove her money from her bag and give it to him. It wasn't too much, in fact it seemed to be too low for such a nice ferry. Getting her ticket the girl escaped the boy and entered on to the ship. Waiting on the deck was the trainer she had seen a day prior. His emerald eyes met with hers once again.

The deck was being bombarded by cool breezes, nothing the young woman wanted to deal with but would have to. Too afraid to meet another jokester, the girl made her way to the back of the boat. Ninetales followed. "It is too cold." First time for a few days the girl recalled her favorite pokemon, even though the weather was as nice as it could really get up in the northern parts of Sinnoh. The trainer leaned her back onto the railings and looked to see if any more trainers were getting ready to board the ship. Surprising enough there was one. To Florana's dismay the boy who had followed her for so long looked to be handing money over to the man. In return the man gave the boy a ticket. Florana couldn't believe the site, this boy couldn't really be that desperate.

~Flashback~
    "Okay then, since you said so the battle will be one on one," the boy was quite cute, but just didn't distinguish himself well.

"Alright, I guess let's battle?" Florana fixed her hair. Grabbing her only pokemon she released Vulpix. The opponent sent out his male Kirlia. The battle started off with a both pokemon charging the other.

"Kirlia, confusion," the boy ordered in his post puberty voice.

"Just as we practiced Vulpix," this was all she needed to say. The Vulpix's quick attack turned into a dive to the left. The confusion failed to land on the speedy animal. The fox, without orders, launched a wil-o-wisp which scored a direct hit on the opponent. The battle had started very well for the girl and her pokemon, but her luck had just about run out.

"Calmn Mind," the boy's commands were composed, it was like he wasn't even watching the same battle as Florana. Most trainers would have been at least a little phased. After Vulpix had used its burn attack, it had been sent sliding on its side off its own momentum. The boy had proven himself resourceful and used that time to bulk up his Kirlia's attacks. Vulpix managed to recover and followed its master's orders. It sent itself hurling towards the opponent with another quick attack. Again the fox dove left, but this time unleashed an ember. It was futile the opposing trainer had predicted the actions, he had ordered his pokemon to jump. The ember missed, and again Kirlia took advantage of Vulpix's slide by using another calm mind.

"Finish this confusion," A blast of psychic energy was hurled at the fire type. The pokemon managed to avoid the blow by dodging, this time right. It again was sent sliding.

"Double Team," the psychic type duplicated itself. However, the longer the battle the better it was for Vulpix. The burn was finally starting to kick in, and Kirlia was getting damaged over time. Vulpix used quick attack once again. The Kirlia used confusion, it was only a matter of time it would hit. This time it struck the Vulpix and sent it, once again, sliding. However, this time far faster and longer the the others. It was a one hit KO.

The loser, Florana, handed the boy his prize money graciously, and was in awe in how much she had been dominated. Her superior counterpart had been able to adapt his strategy during battle, something Florana had trouble doing. This battle only made it more clear of her fatal weakness. "You did pretty good," the boy tried to reassure her.

"Heh," She shrugged it off.

~End of Flashback~

This was the same boy who she had battled in Pastoria City... it was the same boy who had been following her... it was the same boy who was just now mounting the ship.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    OOC: Fox doesn't believe the saying "Let a sleeping dragon lie", does he? lol. Song is "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte.

IC:

Angel woke up with a start to the sound of yelling in his ear and fell to the floor. "Whoever woke me up is going to pay" he thought as he slowly picked his frame off the floor as he heard whoever it was count "one". "Oh that does it" Angel shot up and forced his tormenter against the wall, one hand on his throat and the other poised to do damage. He wasn't surprised to see it was Fox and actually expected it to be him, however it didn't excuse waking him up like that. Angel liked his sleep. Whoever disturbs his rest had better pray they're on his good side.

He punched fox rather hard in the gut and let go. watching as Fox slid down the wall and began coughing. Angel had enough of this. He pulled on his messenger bag and went to the door of the room before stopping.
    "NO ONE. tells me what to do. Don't tango with me. I'll **** you up. Now grow a pair and meet me outside in 15." Angel said, his dark side showing no remorse. He then turned around and walked out the door and down that hall as if nothing just happened. In fact, he was already doing his usual light hearted singing.
    "It's a new day, but it all feels old
    It's a good life, that's what I'm told
    But everything, it all just feels the same

At my high school, it felt more to me
    Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
    My time spent there, it only made me see

That I don't ever wanna be like you
    I don't wanna do the things you do
    I'm never gonna hear the words you say
    and I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be

You...don't wanna be just like you
    Oh what I'm sayin' is this is the anthem, throw all your hands up,
    you... don't wanna be you

Go to college, a university, get a real job,
    That's what they said to me
    But I could never live the way they want
    I'm gonna get by, and just do my time, out of step while, they all
    get in line
    I'm just a minor threat so pay no mind

Do you really wanna be like them, do you really wanna be another
    trend?
    Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
    'cause I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be

Oh what I'm sayin' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up,
    you, don't wanna be you

Shake it once, that's fine
    Shake it twice, that's okay
    Shake it three times, you're playing with yourself, again.

What I'm sayin' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up,
    Y'all got to feel me, sing if you're with me, you, don't wanna
    be just like you (just like you)
    This is the anthem throw all your hands up, y'all got to feel
    me, sing if you're with me
    Another loser anthem (whoa-oh)
    Another loser anthem"

As the song ended, Angel walked out of the pokemon center and out into the cold.
    "So this is Snowpoint... pretty." Angel said admiring the white beauty of it all. Yea it was cold, but everything was always more beautiful covered in snow. He walked around for a bit admiring the natural beauty of the city. Although some might not pick it upon first sight, Angel absolutely adored art... and anything beautiful. After about 10 minutes just admiring the beauty and serenity of it all, he walked into a convenience store and purchased some supplies to fight his cold, some benedril, some "Airborne"... a type of drink, and a nose inhaler as his nose was already stuffed up.

After purchasing his things, he walked back to the pokemon center and waited for Fox to apologize for earlier.

The Gaurdian

Years
    Fox laughed as Angel stomped out of the room. The kid was angry and he could see it in his eyes, nothing that Angel said would make anyone think he wasnt angry. "Squad Fall out," and he watched as Knight, Blade, and Ducky fell into a line and waited at the door. Fox grabed the room keys and lead his pokemon out the door. As they got to the front desk Fox walked to the Nurse Joy, "Here are the keys are miss," He said handing the keys over. The Nurse Joy noded as Fox turned and marched outside.

As Fox stood outside the pokemon center, his pokemon stood in a line and waited. He looked as his watch and saw it had been nearly 19 minutes. He staired up and down the street as he watched for Angel. He turned to his pokemon, "Drop and give me fifty!" he shouted to his pokemon. He watched as his pokemon, like a well oiled machine, fell to the ground and started doing push-ups. Blade had his scyths stabed into the cold ground, Knight was doing it on one fist, and Ducky was fighting his way up. Wings and Push-ups did not mix, But he fought his way up any way. He heard his pokemon as they counted off how many they had, "Todays objectives, Beat Angel, Get on the ferry, Invade an Island, and train your rear ends off! Do We Under stand each other!" Fox yelled, and his pokemon answered in sequence.

He watched them rise, as his pokemon rose and snaped a slute, and stood that way. "At Ease," Fox said with his booming voice, "Two-on-One, Ducky take a rest." Ducky noded and flew over to a nearby lamp post, Knight and Blade got ready for a brawl, "Same rules as always," Fox began, "No Eye Gougeing, No Killing, Anything else goes," His pokemon noded. Then he rose his fists. "Go!"

Knight brought back a fist and went in for the first punch, Fox slid to the right of the punch, and it missed by and inch. He grabed the wrist and inacted a knife hand to ether side of Knights neck. Knight stumbled back as Blade came in, one of his scyths risen way above his head, as it came down Fox spun on one foot, the slash missing aimlessly, Fox hit a pressure point and blade droped from his attack. Knight once again came at him, and this time he came in with his blades out, Fox rolled to the left and grabed a small stick that was laying on the ground. Fox rose it quickly and shoved it into Knights chest, as he Backed away, Blade came up over Knight on his ally on his bug like wings, Fox jumped back nearly a foot and Blades scyth came nearly half an inch from his nose. Fox quickly ran forward and gave blade a quick few punches.

"What are you doing!?" he heard Angels voice.

Fox stoped, "Stand down!" he yelled, "Squad, Form Up!" the three pokemon quickly got back into a line, Fox spun, and saw Angel with his mouth wide open, "Voldian, Reporting as Challanged! SIR!" Fox staired with his cold eyes perfectly forward, "Or has the KID desided to back out of the challange?" Fox said mockingly, "Because you still owe me forty-nine push-ups."

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    Name: John "Appalachians" J. (Jakeson) Oak (No, not the greatx4 Grandson of Oak, simply a Coinicidence)
    Personality: He has always been adventurous. Pokemon have always seemed to like him. The Chansey at the hospital was sad to see him go. He doesn't have many friends, but the ten he does have, he acts as if they were brothers. Of course, he has a couple issues. He Never washes his hair, and he gets quite aggresive with his 4 sisters. He also doesn't take other people's opinion, or advice. He is also sometimes very stingy. He also is quite gloomy, because of his small capacity of friends, not being good at much, and Never having attracted a girl. (No, I'm not interested in that CRAP yet, but..)
    Appearance: His hair is very spiky, earning him the nickname "Appalachians." He normally wears a red shirt with white stripes, and navy blue or camoflauge jeans.
    History: (Write about your characters background. You may also write down about the activity of Team Dimension. Just don't mention anything about them catching legendary Pokémon)
    Pokémon:
    Venasaur L65
    Petal Dance Razor Leaf
    Sludge Bomb Solar Beam

Blastoise L65
    Water Pulse Rain Dance
    Flash Cannon Bite

Still can't finish, sorry..

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    IC

Only a few heartbeats seemed to have passed before Drae heard an alarm clock go off in his ear, disturbing him and waking him up. He blinked his eyes open and the sun beamed in the room through the small window, causing him the squint and put his arms up to cover the light from hitting his eyes so hard and bright. "Ughh, it's morning already," he moaned, turning his head to look at the clock that read '10:00 AM'. He had set the alarm clock the night before at a good time so he might be able to have a chance and go and explore a little. He rose from his laying position to sit on the edge of the bed. Drae used both hands and tried to gather them up to form a pony tail. Making sure he didn't miss any strands, he tied his hair up and put on his cleaned clothes. Grabbing the three distinct Pokéballs from the coffe table next to his bed, he clipped them on to the inside of his jacket and walked out making sure he didn't leave anything behind. Walking downstairs to the empty and unusually quite lobby, he dropped the key to the room off with Nurse Joy and thanked her for the stay and the healing of his Pokémon. He didn't really want to feel cold again, but there was no choice, he had to do what he had to do. He asked Nurse Joy if she would sell some coffee to him, so he would be able to wake up. Nicely enough, Nurse Joy gave him a cup of coffee, free of charge. It was an amazing cup of Expresso that woke him up very well.

Stepping outside of the
    PokémonCenter, Drae looked around. He looked towards the exit of the city, where he had arrived from yesterday. He wondered, maybe if he would look around the forest and tall grasses, he could find a Pokémon that he would like. He turned his head the other way, which led to the docks, which was where he was headed to in a little bit. There was also the PokéMart, which didn't seem so interesting at the moment... Ohhhh, but candy. Drae shook his head to get rid of that thought, and looked back towards the forest. That's where he was headed. Walking towards it, he began thinking. I wonder if Dad has any new eggs or newly hatched Pokémon for me... it's doubtful. The cold hit him harder once he was inside and between the trees of the forest itself. Looking around, Drae thought that all of the Pokémon had been hiding behinds trees and whatnot, so he peered around the first tree to his right, and found a see-through red stone that was glowing. It seemed so weird and strange, because it stood out from all of the snow that covered everything else in sight. It had a red aura around it and was the size of a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup; it sort of had a yellow piece inside of it that looked like a rock. Thinking it could be a rare stone, Drae put it in his pocket and congratulated himself, he had just found a Fire Stone!

Bonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg.

The bell had ring, which had meant that there was around ten minutes left to board all ships at the docks. With a long sigh, Drae turned around and headed back towards the other side of the City where the docks are. Upon arriving at the docks, he remembered the dream he had on the way to Snowpoint City. It was one which he couldn't forget, he had thought about it a couple times already since, but didn't think about it. The well-sized ship he was to board was now in sight, with a man that had a similar colored hair that Drae's; a much darker tint to it, with a nice shine in the sun. He was wearing a black shirt with a dark purple leather jacket over it, with regular blue jeans on the bottom. Before he knew it, he was in front of of the man. "Hey, is this the ship that heads towards the island?" asked Drae, having an exagerration to the island. "Well, yes it is. My name's Devon West and I'm the Captain, enter the ship now, it's about to head off soon," he replied with a smile. He has such swag and talks so smoothe... nice captain. Drae walked inside the ship, and found another Pok
    émon trainer already inside. He was wearing a crimson colored shirt with a Navy-Leather biker-like jacket over it and some black jeans. People and leathered jackets these days... He was accompanied by a bug-type Pokémon, a Ledian. There was also a Sceptile on the front of the deck, sitting down and a closed purple shell. Drae couldn't make out if it was a Shellder or a Cloyster, but it was large-sized.

Guessing that the trainers boarding the ship could let their Pok
    émon loose, Drae did the same, grabbing the three distinct Pokéballs between his fingers, he loosely threw them into the air and released his Pokémon with a smirk on his face. One by one the Pokémon were let out, Swellow, Grumpig, and Growlithe. Swellow stayed flying in mid-air, for he preffered that then sitting down. Grumpig leaned on the metal guard and grabbed it, making sure he didn't fall off-board. Growlithe ran towards Drae, jumping on him and almost knocking him down. Drae put his head on Growlithe's forehead and had a long whiffe of his Pokémons scent. This was the way Drae showed affection to his Pokémon. He layed Growlithe down on the floor and walked over to the trainer who he saw that was looking towards the ocean water, Growlithe following behind. Grumpig ran towards Drae and grabbed onto his leg with it's hands and feet. Leaning on the metal guard next to the trainer, he looked towards where the other trainer faced and spoke.

"Hey my name's Drae. 'Guessing you're going to this island too?"

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Chuck woke up to the sond of, " House Keeping." it repeated " House Keeping.". Chuck rolled out of bed to let the person in he got his pack hi pokemon who were in their pokeballs, and opened the door. In the door way stood a woman about chucks height with frizzy black hair. They had a large bin on wheels containing cleaning supplies.
    " Come on in."
    Chuck said with a weary smile. He paced down the stairs in no hurry, until he saw the clock on the blue wall down stairs.
    "Oh God!" "I got to go."
    He ran to the front desk to pay the bill.
    "this is the bill!!"
    "yep."
    "I can't pay this!"
    "well that's gonna be a problem, Security!!!!"
    " Come on."
    "it's okay I got it." said Candice.
    Chuck turned around to see Candice walking towards the front desk.
    "No, you don't have to do that."
    "but I want to."
    "okay, thanks alot I'll make sure to pay you back for this."
    " Well you know where to find me."
    " See ya." Chuck said as he left the building to get on the boat.
    Chuck was walking calmly until he tripped over something. "URSA!"
    Chuck looked down after recollecting himself, to see what it was. It was a Tediursa.
    Chuck had seen Tediursas before but he was pretty sure they were from Johto. This must be rare, Chuck thought. He hadn't noticed until now but it was mad. That must've been what Chuck had bumped into before on the way here.
    "Go Flare." He wanted to catch it.
    " Flare, Dark Pulse!"
    " No I forgot dark is super effective on dark."
    "It isn't dark." Chuck said slapping his forhead.
    Uh-Oh it looked knocked out. It lay on it's back in the snow and Chuck decided to go to the boat. He heard a noise he quickly turned and threw a pokeball. The ball wiggled once, twice, three times, Gotcha. "I'll name you Flash."

Chuck approached the boat excitedly, as soon as he had done what Mew-two said he would got to find his parents.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Short, crappy, rushed post. Is there any other kind?

"That would be a lot of money, sir."

"Yeah, I can tell. The ship doesn't look that cheap." After spending a decent amount of time trying to find some purpose in Snowpoint, Isaac took a chance and boarded a ship. The one with the foreign girl took. It wasn't a coincidence as he admittedly followed her upon spotting her. Something about her aura spoke to Isaac saying: I have a purpose in Snowpoint. Everyone emits an aura to Isaac after making a first impression to him and he can continue to read it. It becomes a limited sense of physic power. Based on the aura, he can tell a fair amount about a person. Isaac can tell if someone is good or evil, their level of commitment to something, their spirit. Anything figurative can be read. Of course, the power isn't flawless as sometimes he gets mixed messages or reads the aura the wrong way. After all, interpretation is everything.

Shuffling in his pockets, Isaac grasped enough money to make the transaction and walked around the deck of the boat, with his eyes closed. By closing his eyes, he can detect auras with far superior ability. He picked up a few, some easier to read the others. However, they were fuzzy and held no definite opinion of them. Most of them were of the good alignment and one held a great deal of determination and purpose. It was the boy with all of his Pokemon out, he deduced after opening his eyes. I wonder why he is dedicated to this boat ride. Beats me. I am here because of that foreign girl. Isaac once again closed his eyes and began walking around bumping into things saying "Sorry" at every turn like one of those guys in a comedy act. He was sure he hit a few trainers along the way but he couldn't tell. He was too focused on the aura. And finally after much wear and tear, he reached his destination. After coughing a lung to catch his breath and regain his stance, Isaac stood tall with a confused Gallade by his side staring at the girl, who most likely had a confused yet disgusting look his face. Isaac wasn't completely sure as his fatigue made his vision blurry.

"Hey, my name is Isaac and you probably hate me, but allow me to explain. Yes, I did follow you but I am not one of those stalker guys who follow you because you are cute and I am not saying you aren't cute or anything but any means, in fact you are extremely good looking but I followed you here because I had some crazy dream a few days ago with some Pink Pokemon looking then that told me to come here to Snowpoint yet now I am here and almost nothing is here but then I sensed from your aura that you are a good person and that you had some goal in mind at the Pokemon Center so I was hoping that quite possibly you would lead one way or another to this mission goal thing and now we are here which hopefully out of the ordinary for this place and best case scenario is my goal and now you probably think I am a complete nutcase and I made a fool out of myself."

A massive amount of blush and strong faceplam followed the conclusion of his statement. All he could do now was face the music of his statement as he stared into the foreign girl's eyes.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    OOC: As Got-A-Plan-B has said, mine is also a rushed and crappy post.

*B—rrrr—rrring!*

"W... wha?" Iridian sat up from a half-lying-down, half-sitting position. He had fallen asleep during reading… again. Why had he waken up at 2 in the morning to read about Dialga and Palkia, anyway? His copy of the Grand Origin Theory lay in front of him.

The alarm clock on his nightstand was ringing ever louder. *Bzzztt—ring!Brrrrrrr—rrrr*

"Alright, you can shut up now." Iridian powered it off and breathed a sign of relief. Blissful silence again. He attempted to straighten out his messy brown hair, entangled and matted with sweat. –Daily ablutions are in order, I think… - He yawned. He had stayed up until almost 5 a. m. reading, but fell asleep again soon after dawn broke. Alright, I'm getting up. I can't afford to fall asleep AGAIN. - He yawned a second time, then propelled himself to stand up.

After brushing his teeth meticulously and combing his hair as best he could (ending up in a mess, as always), half an hour later, Iridian went out into the lobby. Nurse Joy smiled at him, and he returned the keys back to her.

"Had a good night's sleep?"

"Err… yes, ma'm." Iridian was a bit embarrassed. He waved to Nurse Joy and left the warmth of the Pokemon Centre hurriedly. Thinking to himself, he paced slowly towards a coffee shop –-

And bumped into a tree.

"Oww." A flash of green was visible. Naturally, trees were green, but… this seemed too suspicious to be just the tree. The green was too vibrant. Could it be? A Pokemon? Unusual, but possible. Judging on the conditions, it had to be either a Metapod or a Treecko, maybe even a Snover.

- Let me see… Which one of these is it? -

"Kadabra!" Ignoring the strange looks from people around him, Iridian was already immersed in the mindset of the Pokemon trainer. "Thunderbolt." – That'll force the Pokemon to come out. A capture will ensue, I hope. –

Kadabra aimed his spoon at the leaves, and a bolt of electricity arced towards the top of the tree. Then, as it hit the top of the tree and fried the branches –

A furious buzz descended upon Iridian and Kadabra. – A Scyther! – Iridian smiled in childish wonder. – He'll fill up my team nicely. -

Out loud, he directed Kadabra again. "Meditation Blast!" Kadabra vanished into thin air, having teleported. The wild Scyther was now a bit confused as to where its opponent went, but after checking that its opponent was indeed gone, it dived at Iridian.

"Now would be a good time, Kadabra. Thunderbolt!" Another bolt of lightning, much better aimed this time, struck Scyther's right wing just as its razor-sharp claws nicked Iridian's left forearm. Blood welled to the surface of his skin. Iridian winced in pain, and pulling out a Great Ball, threw it at Scyther. Scyther was converted to energy and trapped in the blue sphere, which rolled onto the ground in a circle. Once… twice… three times…

Iridian picked up the Pokeball from the ground, smiling slightly, then winced again, this time at the blood running down his arm and hand. He ran back to the Pokemon Centre, seeking professional medical help.

Five minutes later, after Nurse Joy looked at his wound surreptitiously and sprayed a potion on it, then wrapped it with a bandage, as well as treating Scyther's burnt wing, Iridian departed again, this time to the dock. Skipping breakfast for the moment and his grumbling stomach, he told himself that he would find food once he had the ship in his sights. – After all, time is slipping away. –

Picking up a couple of rice balls at a waterfront stall (run by an elderly couple) quickly, Iridian half-ran to the harbour. The captain of the ship in question was a middle-aged man, having silver hair, glimmering in the sun. He was wearing a black shirt with a violet, leather jacket, as well as denim blue jeans. "Ah… sir, is this ship… the one… going…"

"To the island? Yeah, kid, this is it. If you want to get on, now's the time. Ship's about to leave soon." The man smirked at Iridian, who silently handed him the fairly low fare. "Pretty nice business today, actually. Never expected so many people to go to such a secluded place, alone on the ocean." The man waved Iridian through. "Go on, then. I was talkin' to myself."

Striding ahead, Iridian spotted a congregation of two trainers, accompanied by… a Sceptile, a Led-ian, a Growlithe, a… Shellder? No, Cloyster, a Grumpig, and… wait, what? A gigantic Swellow. They were engaged in conversation.

Seeing that Pokemon were allowed to be outside their Balls on deck, Iridian decided to examine his new Scyther's capabilities. "Scyther! I choose you!" Oblivious of his possible effect on the two trainers, Iridian began to examine Scyther. Then, as an afterthought, he let out the rest of his Pokemon; Kadabra promptly disappeared. Absol chose to prowl about on deck. Quagsire, after a glance and survey of the ship, simply plopped down on the ground, yawning profusely, quickly falling asleep.

Pulling out his Pokedex, Iridian flipped to Scyther's entry. –Let's start with some basics. – "Vacuum Wave!" Successfully, Scyther gathered air and blasted it at the water, which erupted with a miniature whirlpool. - Oops. Ah, well. I'll find out with time. – Letting Scyther wander off for the time being, Iridian took the time to eat the rice balls that he had bought. – Mmm… salted salmon. -

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    [[OOC: Lousy post, don't even start. Sorry, I was kind of distracted while writing]]

In the morning Cornelia found herself on the ground, with her back aching. She didn't even have to take a glimpse at the bed to know what was going on, but she did anyway. And yes, Mau was sprawled as big as she could get on the bed, Melot was also curled in a little ball at the end. And speaking of a ball, Nico had stopped rolling and was now drooling in his sleep in a corner of the room. Great. Ladies and gentleman, the freak show has arrived.
    Being as silent as possible, well after throwing a pillow on Mau, who meowed in protest, she went to take a nice warm shower. As warm as she could get the damn thing to go, because it would be cold outside. She changed into her teal shirt, white pants and white and grey polka dotted socks and wrapped her wet hair in a white towel. It was a very soft white towel with little red pokeballs on it. Probably picked out by the retarded woman behind the counter.
    Food, she needed food. Some coffee maybe. It was very early in the morning, the sun was only just coming up. Great, thanks a lot Mau. But, Cornelia knew of a way to pay the damned cat back. Maybe the local Gym leader, Candy or something, hand her a nice ice beam. It would be extremely gratifying.

Great, simply great. She, Cornelia, was beaten by, what? A little girl with freaky ponytails? Something is terribly wrong about that.
    It wasn't even that hard for her to beat Cornelia. One IceBeam and Melot was out, she had foreseen that. Mau lasted long enough to take Sneasel out, but Abomasnow took the last bit out of her and, well, since it was a three on three battle she had been forced to use Nico. And you know it's over when you have to resort to a Spheal. Humiliating, really. Maybe she should have gone to the other Gyms first. Maybe that would have been a swell idea. Maybe she should get the f**k out of her and just go back. Only to make the same bloody journey back again. F*****g amazing, a party really.
    So, what now? Go back the way they came seemed the best option, obtain a good fire Pokémon, which there wasn't a lot of in Sinnoh. Maybe a Ponyta. Damn, those are so annoying. Too bad she didn't listen to her mother and got a Flareon instead of a Leafeon.
    And so she waited until the nurse was done healing her Pokémon back to health, then she'd get out if here. Out of the town and out of the bloody cold.

"Time to go, little ones!" It was now about 10:30. The first thing she noticed when she stepped outside was the absence of snow. "A f*****g miracle!" Given, it was still cold, but there was no bloody snow! The town also looked less like a depressing graveyard of grey when there was a sun. But, she wasn't getting sentimental now. No, she wouldn't allow it.
    She had her bag ready with everything, including the soft towel she had stolen from her room. Well, it was soft and fuzzy.
    That was when she caught sight of a ship. Déjà-vu, much. She had seen that exact ship somewhere before. But where?
    The dream!
    That's where she had seen it! In the dream. But, hadn't she just convinced herself that the dream was just a dream? And did she really want to step out of Sinnoh? Who knew where this ship would lead? Being spontaneous was not one of Cornelia's virtues. Well, for everything there is a first time, no? Plus, she might find herself a nice fire Poké that oculd defet stupid Canada or whatever her name was.
    And so Cornelia stepped towards the man before the boat. " I'm going on this boat, I don't care that I don't have a ticket or whatever, I can pay you if you want. But I'm going on this boat and there's nothing you can bloody do to stop me!"
    The man looked her over once and then shrugged as she handed him some money and boarded. It wasn't an overly large ship, she had seen bigger, but it would do. She let Mau and Melot out, and then out of pity decided to let Nico out too.
    "If you jump over board, I'm not diving after you. Actually, on second thought, doesn't that water down there look tempting? Go on little Spheal, take a closer look why won't you."

The Gaurdian

Years
    Fox's eyes burst upwards, as a loud ring ran through the city, Your are Kiding me! then Fox remembered, Dont stop for anything... He spun so he faced the dock, It is only five blocks away. His mind raced with thoughts.
    "Squad, Move it! Go, Go, Go!" He yelled as he turned, "Knight, Blade, Forget that crate order. New objective, get on that boat!" Fox and his pokemon were out of there, with Angel struggling to catch up,

"Hey," Angel yelled, "what about that battle?"

Fox thought it over while they ran through the town to the docks, "We can battle on the boat." he thought about that, then yelled back to the blue haired kid, "MABEY!"

By now he could see the boat, on it he could see some people, but felt some sort of feeling running around him. Knight looked back at him, Fox noded his head. Fox cleared his mind, droped every thought, cleared his body of pain and his heart of emotion. He knew that feeling, it was one of a groop of that could sense Aura and emotions. He knew an old blind man that could walk around and not get bumped. Fox ran, My objective is all that matters. Fox thought, The Mission is all that matters, nothing else matters, for will know my name. Fox thought as he ran.

Memorys flashed through his mind, ones of long ago, when he lived in that town...

Look at him, he is useless, A woman said. Look at his hair, it is white, that just weird, A kid taunted him, He is so cold his hair turned white, he has no heart.

Fox ran faster, Anger swelled up inside of him. Rage was in his soul, Life is a battlefield, if you do not fight then you will become a casulty. Nothing is true. Death before dishonor. Cowards die in shame! His memorys went wild, he pushed forward. I will complete my mission, even if it means death.

Fox reached the ramp to the boat with time to spare. he looked back and saw that his pokemon were not to far behind him, unlike Angel who couldn't seem to keep up with the well trained man. He went up to the man at the top of the deck, "Hey you," Fox said to him, "this going to the island?" the man stood wide eyed and noded, "Good, I'm paying for me and this kid," Fox pointed at Angel as he came up behind him, nearly out of breath, "here is the money." He slaped some money on the wood railing, "Keep the change."

As he turned to the front of the ship Angel grabed his arm, "Fox. You need to slow down and take life as it comes at you. You keep rushing through life, you'll miss the beautiful little things." the Blue haired kid said. Ill show you rushing life, right to a six foot deep hole. Fox thought as he turned away again.

Fox walked to the front of the boat, and found a chair. He just sat there as he thought, his mind was racing once more. He supressed his emotions once more. He closed his eyes, trying to flaten himself in the chair, he heard Blade and Knight duking it out, the wind blow, the sweet tangy aroma of the ocean wafted into his nose... and then the feeling of being watched.

Fox opened one eye and saw that about six sets of eyes were watching him. Angel was leaning up against railing on the oppisite side of the ship, facing away. Smart kid, knows when to leave people alone... "What?" Fox said closing his eye, "Its not like im angry or any thing." He pulled out a headphone and pushed it to his ear, sweet music came from the small disk that was on his ear.

Come hunters all, heed my warning and hear my call.
    Warriors ride out at the Break of Day.
    To go to battle, To die This day.

Beware the wolf, of darkness born.
    His eyes of fire, his mean scorn.
    Be wary his rending claw, but most of all his crushing jaw.

Last edited:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    ((OOC: It's a little fast paced to catch up with Fox's previous post.))

Angel arrived as Fox seemed to be... fighting to the death with his pokemon.

"What the f*ck are you doing?" Angel asked before following it with.. "Oh... wait... nevermind..." Fox told his pokemon to stop as if embarrassed he was caught. He tried to come back by calling Angel a kid. Angel just smirked. "Go back to your pokemon beastiality." Angel said quickly. "If that's how you get your rocks off, don't let me interrupt." commented Angel, his comment edged like a knife and poking fun right back at Fox. He quirked an eyebrow as Fox had nothing to say to that but bolted off towards the boat. Angel just rolled his eyes and followed leisurely. He had won the fight for now. Not many people could combat Angel's comebacks successfully and those who did quickly got Angel's respect. But too often it required a razor-edged quick wit that so many people lacked.

'That kid needs to slow down before he hurts himself... both metaphorically and physically' Angel thought as he arrived on the boat to Fox paying for their passage.

"Fox. You need to slow down and take life as it comes at you. You keep rushing through life, you'll miss the beautiful little things." He said coolly as the other man stared blankly at him. Angel ruffled Fox's hair with his hand happily and walked off.

"Later MISS Boombox" He said emphasizing the Miss. Angel then walked leisurely to the front of the ship along the railing... Spotting a girl daring her Spheal to jump in the water.
    "I wouldn't do that. As much as you hate him, you'll regret it."

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Chuck began to load the boat holding nothing but his pack. Up the board onto the boat he went curios why they were going to the island. "not another boat." he said to himself he eyed his pokeball holding enrico. But I don't know where it is, damn. He thought he frantically ran about board looking for a map. On the way he saw a blue child maybe his age, no older. He wasn't smiling and he certainly wasn't happy. "you need to cheer up." Chuck said to the troubled teen. He turned to give Chuck a more so angry than vacant stare. Chuck carried on.

As Chuck walked he was thinking how he could possibly cheer him up. He saw a door marked captain. He opened it up hoping a map would be in there. A map!! Chuck aproached the map not really caring that it was needed to get to the island. It's not like there is only one. Chuck swiped the map from the vacant room and ran out, folding it as he ran with it. He kept running not paying attention to where he was going, until he bumped into a guy with a leather jacket. He looked up to the guy with silver hair with a strange black tint.

He ignored the guy and kept running. The guy didn't seem to care. Hey the blue haired kid! He silently released Enrico from his pokeball. He began to whisper in his ear. Enrico dove into the water. He went behind the blue haired kid and sprayed him in the back. He knew it was Chuck's doing, he turned to him, with such anger. "Go Hypno." He tossed the red ball and the tall pokemon emerged from the beams of red light.
    "Go Flash!" time to test him out. Chuck not knowing this new pokemon said "Attack?!."
    it ran at the Hypno swinging it's arms wildly. "ursa ursa ursa..." it continued. and began to slow and then stop he noticed that the Hypno was waving a medalion. It used hypnosis. It began to come closer and closer and then it punched Flash in the stomach, it's hand began glowing with green, Flash appeared weaker and then fainted. "Return." "go Enrico.!" the blue dragon came onto the deck and stood there." "Surf." a large wave swept the deck pushing the hypno. It was injured, but clearly not much worse than before. "Slam" Chuck wanted to get that out of the way before Enrico dozed off. Enrico leaped into the air and landed on the Hypno injuring it.
    it began to swing the medallion and a wave of rings came out.
    "Enrico dodge!" it moved out of the way.
    "Dragon Rage!!!" "Finish him!!!!!" a breath of flames came out of Enrico's mouth and began to hit the Hypno but it kept walking and began to charge up it's fist with the green energy. It was sheer will that made it keep going. Chuck finally saw emotion in his face he was what kept Hypno going, only a few times had Chuck seen such power. It made contact with dragonair but both just kept going. On and on. this would never end Chuck had higher level pokemon he was just clearly not as good as the kid. They both knew it wouldn't end. THUD!!!!! Enrico landed flat on the deck fainted, So did the Hypno. Chuck approaching the kid.
    "what's your name?"
    "Angel."
    "Chuck."
    " Here take one of these." He reached into his pack and pulled out a crystal like thing. "Give it to Enrico. It'll heal him fully."
    "Thanks."
    He walked away. He gave it to Enrico and he was clearly revitalised.
    " Surf."
    Enrico landed on the water and chuck jumped on his back.
    "Let's roll."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back