• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    IC

"Here you go, your Pokémon are all set for you trip Sir!" said a woman with Orange-Pinkish colored hair in a nurses outfit, handing a set of three Pokéballs to a tall young man with grayish hair wearing a red and black jacket. "Thank you very much Nurse Joy!" replied Drae, gladly recieving his Pokémon back from being healed. He put the three Pokéballs back on the clips inside of his jacket, and pulled out his iPod Touch which he was already listening to. Nodding his head to the beat of the song Alive by POD, Drae tapped the front screen and slid his finger to the right. Once his iPod was unlocked, the current song being played showed up. Once again, Drae tapped the screen on the bottom and slid to the right, tremendously increasing the volume coming from this device. Now, headphones thumping, the song could be heard within a six foot radius.

"I feel so alive
    For the very first time
    I can't deny you
    I feel so alive
    I feel so alive
    For the very first time
    And I think I can flyyyyy~
    "

Exiting the Pokémon Center of Eterna City, a wave of heat come over Drae. This nice weather isn't going to last long for me, how unfortunate. Snowpoint city was Drae's next destination, but the road ahead of him was a long and harsh one, due to the extreme conditions inside Mt. Coronet and through Route 216. Although a little side trip to Acuity Lakefront with some spare time would be nice. Blizzards, and ice, and forests, and caves, and rocks, and snow-covered trees, and the most positive aspect: different kinds of Pokémon.

The fact that Drae knew there were going to be different kinds of Pokémon on the way to Snowpoint City made him all giddy inside. But if only there was a sleek way of skipping all darkness and heat inside of Mt. Coronet... maybe a way to get through it without actually going through it. Drae stopped where his was walking, and his mouth opened as his body froze for a couple of seconds. A picture of his first and prized Pokémon, a Swellow appeared in his mind. A bird and flying type Pokémon species born oversized, enough for 2 people to ride it.

"SWELLOWWW I LOVE YOU!"

With that thought, Drae scurried through his jacket in search of his Swellow inside of that black and gold Luxury Ball. Fumbling through many items, he finally got of hold of that precious Pokéball, and clutched it in his right hand. Taking his hand out of his jacket, Drae thrusted the ball as high as he could in the sky, and once it reached the peak of its throw, the ball opened and a crimson colored aura beamed from it, making the shape of a large bird Pokémon. The ball landed back in Drae's hand and Swellow took flight - it's colors of Navy Blue and Scarlet glowing brightly in the sunlight and it's magnificent wing-span revealing itself as it solemnly soared through the wind. After Swellow revealed himself, he glided towards his Pokémon Trainer and landed gently on the floor beside him, with a slight smirk on his face.

"Glad to see you nice and healthy, buddy!" said Drae, placing his hand on Swellow's head, petting it and showing it admiration as Swellow took the nice head and neck massage and loved it. I seriously need something really sweet in my systemmm like right now. Drae reached into his jacked and pulled out his iPod and lowered the volume, his head was thumping so hard from the vibrations against his ear. Looking at swellow, head nudged towards the candy store across the street, and with a grin, the two dashed towards it.

"Hmm what should it be this time, Snickers, Three Muskateers or Reeses Peanut Butter cups?!"

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    ((OOC: That's totally up to you, Royal. It's a shame since we only just started but I can understand. I'll find someone to take your place. Thanks for trying out at least.))

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    ((OOC: Well here it is, I am really happy with it.))

The cold air rushed across her face, snow raced everywhere. Nothing was visible, and worse of all she had to climb this sizable hill. Snowpoint City, mostly famous for their ski resorts, this route pushed trainers to their limits everyday. In weather like this it was even more difficult to scale such a steep incline, Florana knew this. This was a familiar challenge, she had lived here all her life. This was one of the worst storms Florana had every seen though, white-out conditions forced her to send out her first companion. "Ninetales, I need you here. We are going back home, I need you to lead me," simple instructions for the fox. Florana fixed her scarf, she was dressed for this; the question was if she could handle these intense conditions again. Holding her pokemon's fur they started the incline. The white out conditions vetoed any surveillance of anything more then two feet ahead of you. The rustle of trees was easily heard, but it was a much harder task to locate these local giants. Florana would have easily been able to find her way up to Snowpoint City if she was able to see their formations, but she couldn't. She would have to rely on her first pokemon, her newly evolved Ninetales.

This is just weird. My Vulpix erm... Ninetales it's just... it is just uncanny. One day I have a Vulpix... now it's a Ninetales. It's just... I am not used to it. The new trainer had just experienced her first evolution a day ago in which she had seen two of her three pokemon evolve. The gale of wind had increased, making it very difficult to continue climbing. Florana stopped for a second, Nintales stopped in result, the trainer tightened her light blue scarf, and the couple continued up the mountain. Ninetales' fur was warm, Florana's fingers were hardly cold. Sadly the same story was not true for her feet. Her stylish tennis shoes, which she hated, were not doing much to preserve dry feet. Her socks were soaked, and her toes... Florana didn't even know if she had toes anymore. "Ninetales we need to pick this pace up, or I may lose a few toes," the tone was sarcastic but it was somewhat true. The fox understood, with both of Florana's hands fastened tight to its back, she quickened to a trot.

What seemed like an eternity, the trainer and her Ninetales had finally made it to the lake. Finally, the wind had ceased to exist. The trees acted has a bulwark to defend the gust of wind. The forest thickened here, but there was still a path. Florana was cold, but Ninetales was in worse shape. It had been using a lot of its energy trying to keep her trainer warm, now that it had, it had little energy left; it was almost useless. Returning her pokemon, Florana began to move at a quick trot. She could easily make out the lights of the city, and she continued in that direction. She could only hope that a wild pokemon would not make the mistake of crossing her path at this moment. She had little mercy to spare, and her temper was on edge. Luckily none did, she made her way into the mountain city.

"173," she read it aloud and made a sprint to her house. Banging on the door of her parents house, she quickly began to worry. There was no answer. Again she crashed her numb hands on the door, again no answer. Giving it one last punch, as if her parents would be able to feel her despair where ever they were, she slid down to the ground. She was at the border of tears. Ninetales read her emotions, and made its way out of its pokeball. It licked its masters cheeks in love. A warm, soothing, feeling took over the human's body. Ninetales seemed to bring this occult sense of security. Stroking the fox, Florana returned from her hysterical state. She would have to spend the night in the Pokemon Center. She again returned the exhausted Ninetales, and began her new venture to the center. The snow was deep and wet, making it hard for the trainer to move. Finally she had reached shelter, the Pokemon Center. The automatic doors opened and aloud her to reach the first layer of the building. She reached for a pair of manual doors and went into the haven.

Pain instantly struck the trainer. Her cold body did not react to such a drastic temperature change. Her appendages ached. She tried to grin, but her grin looked more like a grimace. She made her way to the nurse and asked for a room. She showed the nurse her trainer card, and recieved the key. She dropped her Ninetales off for a rest and then continued up stairs. Finding her room, 13, she tried to open it. She had problems. The pain in her fingers made it very difficult to enter the key into its slot and turn. However, after several minutes she successfully entered her room. The soaked trainer quickly made her way to the shower and turned its dial on. Making her way back to the main chamber she draped her damp bag on the door. Florana also removed her soaked jacket and hung it as well. The pain in her toes and fingers had escalated and now her ears also ached. Being careful not sit on her dry bed, she made her way to a wooden rocking chair. Her frozen shoe laces made them almost impossible to untie. She finally chose to take a more primordial approach to removing her shoes. She simply pulled and pulled, despite them being tied.

"अभिशाप इन जूते!" she screamed in her heritage language. She thought in this language and when she got emotional she often forgot to translate it. With her anger at its boiling point she was able to remove both her shoes, the rest of her soaked clothes and entered the warm shower. The pain was excruciating, her fingers and toes felt as if they were going to explode. Suddenly a memory flooded into her brain and helped her forget her affliction. She had been asleep and this memory, or very vivid dream had projected itself into her mind. It seemed to be calling the young trainer to Snowpoint City and worse it felt as if something was in trouble. Fortunatly this was not the main reason Florana had come to her hometown. In fact it was really only an after thought. She had come home to reunite with old friends and her family. She figured while she was here she would hit the ski slopes when conditions got better. However this unnatural dream seemed important... and only increased the reason in which she came to Snowpoint City.

Finishing her shower, and grooming herself. She dressed into her favorite soccer team's jacket and jeans and continued outside of her room. The halls were quiet, and the only noise was the buzzing of the lights. She proceeded down the hallway, hoping she nor Ninetales would get sick. Florana entered the lobby and retrieved her Ninetales pokeball, much like a dog and its stick. She noticed several trainers in a conversation, but ignored them and proceeded outside. She felt refreshed and almost a new person. She sent out her Ninetales and the two of them proceeded to the local coffee shop.

The bells sounded as the door burst open, a breeze of cool air shot through the warm shop. Florana went in with anticipation on who she would see. "Florana! Is that you? My heavens how you have grown up. You are no longer a girl!" The owner of the shop bursted out in happiness and ran to greet the girl. The man must have been in his early forties. He embraced her in a bear hug and looked down at her again. "Man you are definitely no girl, you have grown into a woman!" He smiled then noticed her pokemon. "Is that yours!? It evolved!" The man talked a lot and was very personable. This was probably why his coffee shop was so successful.

"Yes I am back! Yes, this is my Ninetales. I am so exited to see you Mr. Urum," Florana returned his enthusiasm and hugged him back.

"You want the usual?"

"Do you remember the usual?" Florana asked with a chuckle.

"Of course I do." Without a cement answer the man went to the back counter and began making her drink. They continued to catch up, and an hour later Florana left with a rejuvenated spirit and a stomach full of chai tea. She had even taken another tea for the road, his largest size. He had also given the girl a piece of his world famous pumpkin cake. This man was a person Florana had admired most in her youth. He hadn't changed a bit and Florana was thankful for that. The trainer and her pokemon returned to the Pokemon Center, and sat down in the lobby with her Ninetales at her side and her insides warmed by the chai tea.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    "I hate snow!" Cornelia shouted it uselessly towards the sky. Why was it necessary to go up this f-ing mountain again? Oh, right. Ah challenge. Well screw that challenge. She wanted to just turn around and walk back to Mt. Coronet. Why not? It's not like it was that necessary to have that badge anyway. But it was. Which was the worst part.
    She did buy shoes for the occasion, brown boots meant to keep her feet snug and warm. They weren't very pretty, and likely to be discarded as soon as possible, but they did their job for now. Her coat, however, wasn't winning the fight against the freezing wind. And even though she was wearing brown blue earmuffs and a blue scarf, her face was still freezing. Bloody weather.

A wild Sneasel appeared from the tall grass, which didn't help Cornelia's situation."GO AWAY! I don't have the BLOODY time to fight you, you stupid little RODENT! Go AWAY" fortunately for the poor Sneasel, he listened to the obviously agitated teenager. As quickly as possible the Pokémon retreated back into the snow.
    "Why don't I have any damned ice Pokémon?! Aside from a useless little Spheal! What good is he going to do for me? He can't even freaking WALK! Ugh!" And so her little tantrum continued, and she just went on walking talking to herself.

The snow prevented her from seeing an awful lot, and to make matters worse, she had no idea where she was going. All she knew was that she was following the trail of trees, not entirely entering the forest. The map said that if you just followed the edge of the forest, the city should come into view soon enough. Well, soon was not enough for Cornelia. And stupid Pokémon kept deciding to show their ugly faces. Why couldn't they just leave her alone? It's as if they liked to make her miserable! Maybe they did, who knew. All Cornelia knew was that she needed to get out of the bloody weather and into the bloody Pokémon Center so she could freshen up. This simply couldn't go on. Too bad she didn't have a Fire Pokémon either. Too f-ing bad. Or she would have had them clear out a path for her, or at least keep her warm. She didn't really care about anything right now other than herself. Her Pokémon were snugly in their Luxury Balls, nothing too good for them. They didn't have to endure the icy cold. Maybe they should, maybe she should just let them go for the hell of it. No. Spheal would like that too much. He was such a bloody annoying Pokémon. Why did she catch him again? Right. His evolutions were good. But for now he was just bloody annoying.
    Leafeon wasn't any help either with her damned weakness for ice, and her Persian would just be mad at her. Mau was so difficult lately. Ever since she evolved she had a shorter temper. It's not like their team could use another short tempered one. Cornelia was more than enough for all of them.

Finally, some lights became visible. Faintly at first, barely noticeable through the snow, but there nevertheless.
    "Hey, you over there! Wanna battle?!"
    "NO," was the only answer the trainer got. Cornelia did not want to battle. All she wanted is warmth. Too bad for the girl, she just had to wait a bit for the next unfortunate trainer to come by. The lights got brighter and brighter. Was she imagining it, or was it getting warmer. Nah, it was probably just imagined. Either way, imagined or real, the tiny shift in temperature was nice anyway. She could almost envision the warmth once she entered the Pokémon Center. She would go to the nearest shop selling food, grab herself a coffee and perhaps a salad, or a donut. Or both. And settle herself in a nice warm room in the Center. This sounded like a plan. A damn good plan if you asked her. And so she arrived in Snowpoint, half starved, half frozen and still swearing under her breath every now and then.

But, contrary to what she believed, the warmth of the Center was not at all pleasant. No, it felt like walking into a board, her entire body ached. She hadn't noticed how cold she had been before this moment, even her toes, believed to be snugly warm, were screaming.
    "would you like a room?" The woman at the counter smiled nicely at her.
    "What do you expect, yes, I want a room. A warm room, thank you very much. And stop smiling, it's making me cringe," she snapped at the kind woman, who stopped smiling. She grabbed the keys out of the woman's hand and marched out into the cold again. She half-raced towards the nearest shop and bought herself a warm French Vanilla coffee, a Caesar Salad and a honey donut. She also bought some food for her Pokémon and raced back to the Pokémon Center. Even that short distance gave her a slap in her face once she reentered the building.
    She didn't look at the woman at the counter again, and instead marched right up her room. After taking one look around the rather small room she hung her wet clothing to dry and changed into a black wool sweater and some new jeans.

"That.. Was.. Delicious." Cornelia licked her fingers to taste the last bit of honey. It truly was a delicious meal. And the coffee had warmed her right up. Now what.
    Her little creatures were also done with their food, and Nico was already rolling annoying little circles. He liked that. It didn't help that he was as round as a beachball either. Strange little Pokémon. Mau was sleeping on her bed., the ground wasn't good enough for her, and was snoring audible. Melot was licking the last crumbs from her bowl. Maybe she ought to do some training before challenging the gym? Nah, she doubted Mau was really up to it. Plus, she wasn't either. No way she was going out in these circumstances again. Not before a good night's rest. So instead she went down, leaving her Pokémon in her room, and went to read a book in the Center's seating area.
    Mau wouldn't let her have the bed anyway..

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Angel trudged through the snow to Snowpoint City. The blue-haired teen was shivering head to toe as he held onto both his arms for warmth.

"I HATE cold weather!" The teen snarled out, cursing the weather. The wind pushed harshly as he teen tried to get through the snow storm to the City. His clothes were soaked to the bone, snow having melted nfrom his body heat. Angel moved one shaking hand into his bag to turn on his iPod. A song came on and he began to sing along... shakily...

"Everyd-day, we b-be burninin not concernink what nobody wan-na say
    We be earnin d-dollars turning cau we mind-deh pon dwe pay
    Some got gold and oil and diamonds all we got is mary jane
    Legalize it time to recognize it"

He sang shakily in hoping a mental image would help warm him up against the harsh elements. Halfway through the song, he realized it wasn't working.

"Damn.. I'll have to set up camp a-a-a-ACHOO!" he sneezed. "GODDAMNIT! Just what I ****ing need. A cold." He said angrily. He reached iinto his bag and pulled out 2 pokeballs, quickly throwing them and calling out the pokemon inside.

"Loudred! Wigglytuff! Go!" he called as the dual-colored spheres opened. Out of one appeared a purple monster with a large jaw and speakers in it's ears. The other one revealed a pink and white balloon like pokemon with rabbit-like ears.

"Loudred! Brick Break on that tree" Angel said pointing to a tree at random. The teen rarely ever actually commanded them unless he wanted something specific done. The Loudred rushed and attacked the tree. The tree fell to the ground as Loudred used the attack again to cut up the tree. Loudred made a large pile with the newly cut wood.

"Wigglytuff! Shockwave!" Angel called as the pink and white balloon created a shockwave of electricity, somehow lighting the wood on fire. The snow immediately melted around the fire as they sat around the fire to warm themselves. Angel let out his last pokemon, to let it sit around the fire too. A Hypno appeared from the red and white sphere and immediately made itself comfy around the fire.

"We're making camp here for the night and continuing on to Snowpoint city in the morning. Ok guys?" Angel said/asked as the pokemon nodded in understanding. Angel returned the three pokemon to their pokeballs and pulled his heavy blanket out of his messenger bag and wrapped himself up in it as he went to sleep in his own little makeshift sleeping bag.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Fox jumped from tree to tree, just as he had learned. i feel pity for those not able to do this. his thoughts ran wild, go to Snowpoint, i am chosen, go to Snowpoint, IT was clear, do not stop. the thought just keep repeating it self.

And he stoped he felt along the tree's bark near the base of branch, good my marking, i am getting close. Fox thought, he had returned his pokemon knowing that, though they could keep up, they would want to stop and train, again. they can wait till Snow point. He had replaced his leather jacket with his winter, Shinto Parachuter jacket, that had nice padding, only where he needed it. Along with his grey tactical mask, and winter goggles. he also wore white winter camo, that had been stuffed to make it warmer. he looked like a demon.

He stoped as he came to a clearing, in the middle he saw a kid with dark blue hair pokeing out of a blanket, sleeping around a small, dwindling campfire. Do not stop the thought ran through his head again. If i leave him, he might die. Fox thought as he looked at the boy, A few pawns are able to be wasted. Fox jumped from the tree, and walked over to the boy. Fox began checking for signs of life. His pulse is slowing. he picked him up and laid him on his back. Snowpoints not to far.

Fox walked into the pokemon center, How does this kid sleep so much! he thought as he laid the kid down on a some chairs. he pulled off his goggles and mask, then got out a first aid kit and started checking for frost bite on the kid. Good i got to him early. He walked up to the counter as a Nurse Joy came from the back room.

"Hello, I need a room." Fox said nodding to the kid, "My friend fell asleep out there."

"Oh my, in this weather!?" the Nurse asked reaching for a room key. she grabed one and handed to him.

"yeah, he doesn't know when to listen to my warnings." Fox said with a
    smile, his grey hair going down just under the bandnna he had worn under his mask. "Thanks" he said grabing the key.

he walked over to the kid, still sleeping on the chairs. Lets get you warm Fox thought, I guess I will just sleep in the chair.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    After Chuck had visited Elm he was sent some sort of dream while he was knapping on the boat back to Hoenn.

*Dream Flash Back*

Chuck was floating! On nothing but darkness!
    "go" said mew-two to Chuck
    "where?" Chuck replied dumb-founded
    "to the island of time."
    "How do I get there?"
    "journey to snowpoint."
    Mew-two began to fade into the darkness.

*Dream Flash Back End*

Chuck still remained dumb-founded but he decided to go, he thought don't get Mew-two pissed off. He didn't want to keep taking boats so he decided he'd buy surf for Enrico. How convinient a shop on board. After he purchased the HM he decided to replace agility.

"Go Enrico!" the Dragonair burst from the pokebal in a ray of red light,"Use Surf" He grabbed his white backpack put it on and jumped off deck onto Enrico's back. His legs went slightly into the water and he felt it was warm, that would soon change.

He had to travel to Sinnoh in the northwest. He began to notice the changes in climate as he began to get nearer to Snowpoint. "OWWWW!" Enrico turned his head out of curiosity, only to see Chuck holding his slightly bloody leg. A shard of ice had hit his leg.

Chuck looked ahead, he could only see ice from that point on. "I know" Chuck exclaimed with glee. "Go Matches." Matches came out of the pokeball the usual way.
    "Go onto that ice and thaw it out." Matches did as instructed and the ice began to melt but then the ice below him did to. "Matches return." the red beam grabbed matches just as the ice below him did. Dragonair began to surf again and Chuck could see he shore ahead.

FSSSH! is the sound the ice made as it broke and an agitated looking tentacool emerged to the surface still remaining partially under water. "Go Flash" Chuck held out the pokeball and the smaller figure emerged. "Use dark pulse" a dark wave of energy struck the still livid tentacool. it shot a beam of ice aimed at Flash. it hit Flash dead on. "Flash dark pulse one more time!" it hit the tentacool but this time it was pushed back into a chunk of ice it hit its head hard and it retreated into the ocean.

Chuck had finally arrived at snowpoint city, and he was freezing. He had a short sleeve shirt on. He saw a large boat and remembered what Mew-two said in his dream.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, may you reser ve a spot for me? i will be active, dont worry. Heres my Sign-Up Sheet

Name: Mikoto Ite
    Personality: Likes to keep to himself, but is very ethusiastic to his Pokemon. Is shadowed by a very dark past, and doesnt like people around him. He would rather be with his Pokemon, rather than sulk around his "friends"
    Appearance:
    The Island of Time

Has light brown hair, and light blue eyes. Very handsome and skinny, and wears light coat with a black t-shirt under it, matching jeans, and a white headband. He also wears thick black gloves, like those of someone that rides on a motorcycle (which he does have). His feet are shielded with black running shoes.
    History: Mikoto's parent's died when Team Magma tried to steal his Torchic, when he was a young boy. Torchic back then, of course, was just a pet, but has grown to become a Blaziken. Mikoto, therefore, really doesnt like talking to anyboyd, since for the most part of his life it has just been him and his Pokemon, living alone, fighting for survival. Now Mikoto just roams different lands, trying to find revenge (and not the usual meaning in life. He knows what he wants. he does not want to train in gyms and become the best pokemon master. He just wants him and his Pokemon to be happy. He was born in Hoeen, but is now in Sinnoh.

Pokémon:

The Island of Time

Raichu
    Volt Tackle
    Dig
    Iron Tail
    Thunderbolt

The Island of Time

Absol
    Zen Headdbutt
    Night Slash
    Ice Beam
    Rock Slide

The Island of Time

Blaziken
    Brave Bird
    Sky Uppercut
    Blaze Kick
    Shadow Claw

Picture by Arkeis.

Srry guys. its really late here in Canada. Im off to sleep. Ill post my RP example tommorow (well i did it, and then i was about to save it, but then i accedently went to aniother page. All that work...gone...:'(

Last edited:

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    Am I too late? This is my first RP, but.. I know everything about them.
    Name: John "Appalachians" J. (Jakeson) Oak (No, not the greatx4 Grandson of Oak, simply a Coinicidence)
    Personality: He has always been adventurous. Pokemon have always seemed to like him. The Chansey at the hospital was sad to see him go. He doesn't have many friends, but the ten he does have, he acts as if they were brothers. Of course, he has a couple issues. He Never washes his hair, and he gets quite aggresive with his 4 sisters. He also doesn't take other people's opinion, or advice. He is also sometimes very stingy. He also is quite gloomy, because of his small capacity of friends, not being good at much, and Never having attracted a girl. (No, I'm not interested in that CRAP yet, but..)
    Appearance: His hair is very spiky, earning him the nickname "Appalachians." He normally wears a red shirt with white stripes, and navy blue or camoflauge jeans.
    History: (Write about your characters background. You may also write down about the activity of Team Dimension. Just don't mention anything about them catching legendary Pokémon)
    Pokémon:
    Venasaur

Post Sample: (Can be copied from another RPG you were in)
    I'm not able to finish, but.. I will later.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Mhmmmm. A bit chilly. Makes sense. It is snowing after all," Isaac discovered upon entering the snow covered route leading to Snowpoint City. "Betcha plenty of people complain about it, but I have a jacket so this weather won't get to me. No sir, not at all!" he boasted standing tall with his eyes closed, his cheat pushed out and his posture rock solid. However in classic fashion, the brutal combination of snow and wind created a moving white wall that struck Isaac like a cannonball knocking the trainer within mere moments of stepping onto the white road to Snowpoint. "Oooooooooookay. This may become a lot harder than it looks. At least I never been to Snowpoint before, so for all I know the place is some super awesome Sci-fi city like in Star Wars!" Isaac forced himself to become excited, as no city could be worth the walk through the mountains, the tundra, the frozen hell of the north.

In reality, Isaac never wanted to venture north. His parents had told him plenty about Snowpoint. The whole real landmarks were the gym and the old rusty temple. Since Isaac was a non-believer and had no interest in the Gym Leader Challenge, the prospect of actually traveling north never crossed his mind. The desire to bother traveling was in the form of a vision that came into his dreams. It was a strange dream and frankly it was one he didn't really understand. Critical thinking wasn't his strong point in school hence why passing Pre-Calc and Physics with Ds was an achievement for him. Hell, he even put those report cards on the refrigerator. The dream itself was vivid enough that Isaac remembered every detail, believing that he must have some deeper meaning that the regular ones he had involving supermodels...and let's keep it at that. Within the dream, a small pink feline spoke to him. Isaac didn't recognize the creature at all, and jumped the conclusion it was a Pokemon and probably legendary, but he wasn't sure. It couldn't directly communicate and kept saying "Mew", which was probably its name. After realizing it couldn't relay its message effectively, it started showing images of a city in snow, a boat, and a large group of people. The whole dream made no sense to him, but he decided that a small trip to Snowpoint couldn't really hurt. After all all he had been doing was hanging out with some guy who thought he was a wrestler in Pastoria. Listening to him hum and sing a theme song all day got old after a while.

The long trip to Snowpoint wasn't that bad after Isaac had he adjusted to the weather, which took a while. The jacket helped, however, keeping his arms warm and toasty. He managed to avoid trainers and wild Pokemon, which kept the journey's time at a minimum. Isaac lacked proper provisions for the trip, a problem he overlooked till now. He only carried a small number of healing items and Pokeballs, which was surprise since he could of have sworn he was packed to the brim with his bag actually a challenge to carry. I guess I lost some stuff on the way, he thought as he traveled. Isaac actually made use of the snow, sneaking behind and around trainers and running from wild Pokemon at the mere sight of them. He took an interest in Ice types, much didn't find one that appealed to him. The only ones he actually liked was Spheal and Sneasal, and they were difficult to find from his experience.(OOC: might have been spelled it wrong). He had a few close calls with some trainers but there is nothing a swift kick to the nuts cannot solve.

Some time had passed and eventually Isaac reached the Pokemon Center. There wasn't much for him to do, but he figured a quick nap on a couch couldn't hurt. No point in getting a room at the moment. After his nap, he would tour the town in search of anything close to the visions in the dream. If he didn't find any, he would go searching for a snowboard and work his way down the mountain that way.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    "…" Iridian wrapped his coat around himself even more tightly as he paced through the frozen landscape. A blizzard was whirling around him, painting the world silver. "Route 217 already…" Even though it was midday, the sky was still painted a monotonous grey.

"H-hey, you there!" Another person called out to him through the curtain of glittering powder. "I challenge you to a battle!"

Wordlessly, Iridian smiled and beamed out Absol, seemingly much more aware than before. Then, to the trainer- "Mmm. Engage at will." The other trainer's figure was much more clear to him now. The trainer seemed to be female. And very nicely dressed for the weather, Iridian absently noticed. The trainer – skier as well, actually – was wearing a winter jacket in a shade of fuschia, adorned with fur, along with a pair of matching pants.
    The Island of Time

"Come on out, Marill!" The female trainer pulled out a Pokeball, the only on her belt. A beam of red energy materialized into the shape of an aquatic mouse. Cute.
    The Island of Time

- What to do? - Iridian thought about it, toying with his options. One came up immediately. -Typical, then. - "Absol, on the offensive! Swords Dance!" Empathically, Absol understood the command. This was a combination that it was very familiar with, and it began to whirl around in a deadly dance, crossing its claws in grim anticipation for the attack that was about to follow.

"Marill, use Brick Break!" Iridian looked at the female trainer with an air of pleasant surprise. - Brick Break? A Fighting-type move? Well, I probably should have expected that. Still, Marill's attack power isn't much to boast about. -

Marill's tiny paw, small as it were, glowed with energy and curved upwards, only to strike at Absol a moment later. Absol managed to almost avoid it, but the Brick Break grazed Absol's flank. Being Super Effective against Dark-types, Absol was evidently hurt by the attack, and it left an impression in its snow-coloured fur, blending so well with the landscape. Absol scrunched up its face in pain. The trainer looked pleased. "Finish him off with another Brick Break, Marill! You can do it!"

- Exactly as I thought it would be… an opening. - Iridian was pleased. Although the situation seemed grim, he now had 72.9% chance of a win. "Strike, Absol! Quick Attack, now!" With blinding speed, Absol darted into Marill's preparation phase and in a flash, struck Marill flatly in the chest directly, its horn knocking Marill down. And thus, suddenly, Marill was knocked out.

"Dammit! You've deserved a rest, Marill." The trainer was astonished at her Pokemon's loss. She beamed her Marill back into the Pokeball. "And your Absol had a type disadvantage to my attack, too." To Iridian.

"Type advantages aren't everything, hmm? Strategy is all that matters. Type is only a small part of the grand scheme of things. " Iridian said, half to himself, and almost a whisper. "Farewell, miss. I believe Snowpoint City is that way, correct?" And then, almost as an afterthought. "Absol, return. The weather's a bit too much right now; I know you like roaming in the cold, but you're wounded."

"But of course… " The trainer glanced in the direction that Iridian pointed to. "As to what you said, maybe… "

Iridian, though, had already departed, trudging through the snow slowly, deliberately. His voice resounded, behind the film of diamond dust, back to the trainer. "Ave atque vale. Hail and farewell." He brushed off the lenses on his glasses, and, once again, went into the frozen landscape. -Ready. -

Alone once again, Iridian paced calmly along Route 217. He was musing about the dreams he had had recently. -Mew. I wonder why. It seemed obviously... distressed. - After all, his heading to Snowpoint was because it was the most convenient place to head to. It was a port city, and it has the seventh badge, residing in Snowpoint Gym. So, in a sense, he was heading there out of both convenience and necessity. -Anyway... I'll go. My destination is going to be Snowpoint, whether I like it or not. -

Last edited:

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    In response to the above posts, yes registrations have closed if you haven't read the thread properly.

IC

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm - so good and delicious!"

These were the noises and few words coming out of Drae's mouth as he licked the last bits of chocolate from his lips and threw the crumbled up Reeses Peanut Butter Cup rapper behind him. "Soo good, so chocolatey, so buttery and mmm I love it, I don't know why I just do... hey what are you looking at!" He was talking to Swellow right beside him, the Pokémon was seen shaking its head as if it was dissappointed at his trainer for having such a catastrophic sweet toothe. He laughed at his Pokémon's reaction, finding it humorous. Ahhhhhhhhh. Drae was rubbing his stomach while walking north of Eterna City, looking for the exit so he can already get to his new destination.

"Swellow, this trip is going to be a long one. If we're lucky we'll be at Snowpoint City by sun-down. If not, we'll have to camp out."

Swellow turned to look at Drae and gave him a sharp look, a look that certainly ensured him that his partner would be capable of doing it, no matter what conditions the weather was in or the circumstances. Determination was always one of Swellow's great traits that he has always been fond of. Once the two found the exit, that ran towards the large gate where the guard's would let them through. Nearing the exit to the city closer and closer, he made eye contact with the two guards at gates. Their glares were scary, but after a good 5 seconds the guards nodded and a wide smirk came upon Drae's face. He looked over at his Pokémon, and it heaved itself up and spreaded it's wings, alowing the wind to take over and for Swellow to take flight. Oh, how much he loved to see the swagger in his beautiful Pokémon. He turned his head to look up and his smirk got wider as he saw his objective: to get over that huge mountain in his sight; Coronet!

"Let's rock and roll babyyyyy!"

Swellow swooped down to Drae's side and Drae jumped as high as he can while running, his Pokémon flew under him, catching him perfectly on it's back. He settled in a riding position, for he was to be comfortable because this would be a long ride. Swellow rose from such a low altitute, and as it rose higher and higher, Drae was amazed at the sight he had upon his eyes. The golden sun was shining amongst a rocky Mountain and snow white clouds behind it. Higher and higher, the trainer and it's Pokémon was starting to loose oxygen. With a tug at Swellow's neck, Drae gripped his neck with both hands and murmered, "Lower please," and Swellow lowered a bit. Now this was just right, Drae was able to breathe along with his partner and they were smoothe flying; now having sight above the mountains and beyond.

Over the mountains he encountered many different things, from Rocks and large builders to rock Pokémon like Geodude and fighting ones like Machop. One scary encounter was when an Onix came emerging out of the top of the cave which such force that Drae felt vibrations up his spine. The Onix seemed as if it was using a Dig attack on the roof to come out. It came up so high it was about 10 ft. away from Drae and Swellow, and a conflict between both Pokémon would be a bad one due to the fact that time is definitely not on his side.

And now began the true mission; getting through Route 216 and it's harsh conditions. Once the trainer and Pokémon finished flying over the great Mountain of Coronet in a good hour, the cold hit them quick. It was as if he had emerged himself in a tub of ice water and chunks of ice were being pelted at him, due to the slight hail he felt on his skin. Small pieces though, about the size of pennies and some quarters. Soon enough, about half an hour in through the icy conditions, Swellow was tired. He thought it would be a good idea for them to take a quick break in order for the Pokémon to regain it's energy and for him to explore the forest a bit. He was skeptical about this idea; it would be far too cold for Drae's attire, which consisted of a skimpy jacket (to prevent the cold, the material and look itself is top-notch) and skinny jeans. He was sure to feel the cold, which he did not want to do, but would be willing for the sake of Swellow.

"Swellow go down, you need a break buddy."

With a nod of agreement from his Pokémon, Drae and Swellow lowered down, through the snow covered tree's and builders of snow. With a loud thump, he jumped off Swellow's back and landed on the ground, his feet sinking about four inches into the ground. "Take a quick nap in your Pokéball Swellow," said Drae, reaching in a pulling out that Gold and Scarlet sphere that held Pokémon in a mysterious way. He pressed the white button in the front of the ball, and it grew about three time's it's former sized and snapped open, a red beam chasing Swellow and absorbing him into it's Pokéball. I really do wonder, how in the world do Pokémon practically live in these things, much less how they fit in such a small space! With that thought the ball shrunk itself into its former size and he clipped it back into his jacket, then pulling out two different Pokéballs, one containing Grumpig, a pig species, which is a prized Pokémon of Drae's that goes way back when he first started his training, and the other ball contraining Growlithe, a puppy species that can pack some heat. Literally.

Once the two Pokémon were out of the balls, they greeted Drae and walked around looking for a place to chill. Finding the most ideal spot in between six tree, he sat down against one and told both Grumpig and Growlithe to get get some wood to start a fire and they did, within 5 minutes they were back with a great pile of wood. Growlithe spit a bit of fire and a perfectly sized flame arose. "Come here next to me you two, let's take a quick nap and huddle so we could stay warm!" Growlithe crawled into Drae's arms as he tucked him in his lap and held him close to his chest, feeling a strong flame inside of his Pokémon heating him up. Grumpig came to Drae's side and leaned against it, it's eyes wandering about, daydreaming of who know's what and a look of worry came over it.

"Grumpig don't worry, you look like something's going to jump out of nowhere and attack you. Everything's fine, we'll be out of here in a heart beat."

Drae closed his eyes and dreamt of all the sweets in the world within arm reach...

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    ((OOC: Sorry guys but the sign ups have been filled so I won't be accepting anymore characters right now. Ok everyone, since you all have reached your destination, night time is finally here so after everyones next post, it will be morning and we will start the real adventure! ))

Inside the room at the end of the corridor, Alex's eyes flickered open and closed each passing minute. He did not want to fall to sleep. Why? Because almost all the time that Alex would attempt to sleep, he would have the same nightmare. But after a long journey here to Snowpoint, Alex could barely keep his eyes open for a minute. All three of his Pokémon were out for the count on his floor, probably having nice and easy dreams. He turned over his head bed and closed his eyes, hoping not to have the nightmare tonight.

*Nightmare*

Walking down the route path out of Lake Valor, the only thing that Alex could think about was stopping his parents and also stopping Team Dimension. He had a lot more experience with them after all, and knew just how strong they were. Come to think of it, Alex hadn't seen any movements from Team Dimension in the passed month, just what were they up to anyway? That wasn't important right now at least. They only thing he wanted to know right now was why were his parents a part of the group? What did they have to gain from it? He shook off the thought and continued walking down the path. The surrounding trees were peaceful, and the only thing that Alex could hear were Pokémon birds singing in the high up trees. This area of Sinnoh had not yet been breached by Team Dimension, so that is why everyone could walk through here without worry.

As Alex reached the end of the path, a sudden Pokémon cry stopped him in his steps. Was there a Pokémon battle going on nearby? Or was there a Pokémon in need of some help? Alex rushed over to a grouped bunch of bushed and hid in them until he was clear on what was going on. Through the thickness of the bushes, Alex's eyes widened when he saw the horrific sight in front of him. Three members of Team Dimension had a Pokémon trainer surrounded and each of them with a Magma out in front of them. ''Drop your pokeballs and get out of here kid,'' one of the grunts said with a short laugh following. Probably scared of being hurt, the trainer removed his pokeballs from his back and threw them one the grass. Once the boy had left, the pokeballs opening up and a Turtwig, Starly and a Silcoon stood on the grass.

The three grunts stared down the three little Pokémon, that were out numbered and outgrown. The taunting went on for a while. The three Pokémon had no chance of getting away, and the grunts knew that. After watching for a while, Alex had enough and couldn't take watching the Pokémon being scared anymore. Rushing out of the bushes from behind the three Pokémon, Alex stood in front of them with his arms placed out horizontally, as if saying that they would not lay a hand on these Pokémon. But what came next was a huge shock to Alex. After removing their navy coloured hoods, two of the members were easily identified. His mom and dad were standing there with smirks on their faces, as if they didn't know it was their son. ''M-mom? Dad?'' Alex stumbled to say at first. ''Long time no see, kid'' Alex's father replied.

At that moment, Alex's body froze in place. ''We're busy right now. So if you don't mind, please get out of our way.'' His mother spoke the heartless words. The three Magma walked over to Alex and pushed him out of the way, sending him flying into the bushes. After a while, his eyes opened. Had he been knocked out? He got back to his feet as soon as he could and dashed back to the place where the Pokémon were. But the place was empty. Team Dimension had captured the three harmless Pokémon with their warp balls and had corrupted them. In a moment of anger, Alex spun around and hit a tree with his fist. The pain was huge, but he ignored it. He then slowly broke down into pieces. He fell down onto his knees and tears started to pour from his eyes. ''DAMN IT!!'' He thrusted himself backwards and yelled up into the misty sky above.

*End of Nightmare*

Alex woke up in his bed at the Pokémon center with a cold sweat all over his body. Heavy breathing was something that had happened a lot to him after this dream. Two of his Pokémon were still on the floor sleeping, but his Ledian was hovering above his bed with a worried face. ''I'm ok, just that dream again'' Alex faked a smile to try and cheer his Pokémon up. He couldn't sleep anymore after that so Alex turned on the light in his room and took a quick shower to get rid of all the cold sweat. He left the room after getting changed into fresh clothes and his Ledian flew over and sat down on his shoulder. Out in the lobby, there were more trainers there than when he had arrived. A trainer who had an amazing Ninetales with her had caught his eye. ''She looks tough'' he thought to himself.

He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone other than his Pokémon right now. They were the ones that understood him best afterall and they were the ones that were always there for him when he needed someone to talk too. The wild blizzard from earlier had calmed down and it wasn't as cold as it was before, so Alex exited the Pokémon center. Outside, the cool breeze was quite refreshing. ''Once we stop Team Dimension and get mom and dad back, I sure hope we can go back to being a family again...'' Alex wished. ''Ledian Ledi'' Ledian softly patted Alex's head, trying to assure him that everything would be ok. The sound of the loud ferries leaving Snowpoint harbor in the background. ''Tomorrow, the real mission starts. And I couldn't be more ready!'' Alex grinned, both of his fists clothes tightly by his side.

The Gaurdian

Years
    Fox stood in the middle of a cold darkness, every thing was dark, even where he thought light would be there was darkness. then a small, slowly growing light grew out of the nothing. A loud booming laugh, that sounded as if it came from every where. Fox turned in every direction but still he could not find the cause of the laughter.

"Fool, who dares awaken me!?" the Booming Voice cried.

"I'm sorry to awaken you, but this is my dream." Fox said.

"Ha, a dream, that is a joke." the Voice said, "I made you, I crafted you, I will enter your dreams and your thoughts. How dare you talk back to your lord!"

Fox grew angry of this dream, he wanted what he always dreamed, Leaning against a tree that that was covered in snow. The tree stood in the middle of a narrow canyon. nothing was there and he just thought, endless unending thoughts. "You are the Fool! You enter my mind and say you made me! You say that you are my Lord, But I am a knight with no king. I may wander but I am not lost."

A great fire blinked into existince, and its light shone out into the unending space. Fox steped away and shilded his face from the flames, even though the fire gave no heat. "You fool, you know nothing! I have chosen you and you talk back to your master! You would do well to die in the flames of the up coming war!"

"Fox Voldian is my name and nothing will stop me in my mission! You would do well to remember that when I die, for I Will haunt you!"

The flames changed to a quick snowfall. Its flakes did not have the burning cold of most snow. Fox looked at his feet and saw that all around him stars flared and planets spun around them. Fox stood amazed as he watched the snow blow along with the planets and stars. "You are Voldian?" the Voice sounded confused. "But that clan had died long ago, back in the First War. how, unless, you must be the lost desendent. yes that makes sense."

"And who are you? Oh greatly confused lord." Fox said sarcasticly.

The Voice boomed back from its muttering, "I am the First one, who rules this realm and all other realms. I created your clan long ago to protect the wrold of Evil like that of The Knights of the Dimensions. You are the last link the the first part of Knights of the Gem. yet i thought you all died in what you humans call The Rosearade Wars." it paused as if thinking, "I will send one-thousand warriors from my army, and you will lead Them into war once more! Then you must remove those who wish to awaken me for good, for I must rest."

"Who must I lead to war!?" Fox screamed at the Voice.

"Those who first went to war in your world, Those you Humans call the Deoxies."

"No!" Fox yelled, he had been there when Deoxys and Rayquaza had duked it out in a city in Honen region, "They Will destroy this world just as they did a long time ago. You can not let them come to this planet!" Fox roared at the voice.

"I WILL send them, and they WILL listen only to those who are chosen." The voice said, "Look to the Skys when your time is dearest, cry the name Folkvar and the commander of my warriors will come to you, and only you, and when it is time to leave, Folkvar will leave one of them in your care, a young one named Einarr will stay with you until your death, and even then, forever after."

"Why leave one with me, if you have left two. And how will they under stand me?" Fox asked, feeling a heavy burden on his chest.

"So that he may learn to protect your world. Besides, I will have them know your human language."

The dream started to fade away, and the Voice grew faint, Fox could start to feel warmth again, and he knew that he was sleeping in a chair in room 20 at the Snowpoint Pokemon Center. "Refr," the Voice said faintly, "under stand this, more of you exist, you have saved one, but my daughter, Mew, and that clone she loves Mewtwo, have contacted the others."

"Then why speak to me? Why would you come into my dreams?" Fox asked, before he woke up.

"I did not come into your Dream." the Voices faintly, "You came to me."

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    As Chuck neared the town that had the illuminating glow through the blizzard he got colder and colder by the second. He just wanted to rent a room in the warm hotel and head on that boat to whatever sort of island that was. He was kept happy by the presence of his pupitar Flash, and Matches his Typhlosion, His Dragonair was in it's pokeball it needed rest after it's long journey to Snowpoint City.

As Chuck's feet began to go deeper and deeper into the snow he felt as if he had kicked something and then he heard something. "URSA!" . "What the?" he saw a bulge in the snow begin to run towards the forest. "hey get back here" Chuck called. It just went faster. Whatever it was Chuck wanted to catch it. He knew it was a pokemon because of the small foot prints left in the snow. He would stock up on great balls when he got there and catch it next morning.

"I made it!!" Chuck exclaimed. He wasn't entirely sure why he made it, what was so important that Mew-two told him to come here?

He went to the nearest shop in town and bought a Blue Sweatshirt, with a pair of black pants so his legs wouldn't get so cold. After that he went to the hotel titled "The Candice Inn" Below it it said; "project money donated by Candice the Snowpoint city Gym leader." "Sounds like a nice person I'd like to meet 'em." Chuck said to himself as he entered the warm comforting hotel. There was nice red carpets, and calming blue walls. He checked in at the front desk.

Then on the stairs up towards his room he saw a girl with black hair done in braids walking down the stairs. Chuck said "hi" as he does to anyone who looks kind. "hi I'm Candice." she responded with glee. "I'm Chuck." "hey are you by chance a pokemon trainer?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"
    "Well, I'm the gym leader here would you like to stop by my gym tommorow morning after you rest.
    "You're that Candice? Wow. Well anyways I don't have any badges I just train pokemon, and my boat leaves tommorow. Sorry"
    "Well maybe we'll meet again sometime."
    "yeah, that'd be nice."

Chuck continued on towards his room. He didn't know whether or not he'd see her again or even visit this town again but, she was real nice. Chuck opened the door titled "300". the room had a nice gas fireplace and a TV that laid atop the dresser. he didn't do anything he was tired so he just left his close on and slept on the comforting bed.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    As Angel slept peacefully, snoring ever so slightly, anyone looking at him could tell where his name came from. While sleeping, he looked as peaceful and harmless as an angel. It was quite a contradiction to just how sadistic he could be. Meanwhile, in his dream world, things were setting in motion.

Mewtwo made contact with Angel through his dreams. While surveying his brainwaves, he noticed an obsession with music and knew immediately how to get his message through the the kid. And soon Angel's dream was altered from afar.

You and I in a little toy shop
    buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
    Set them free at the break of dawn
    'Til one by one, they were gone

Angel walked intoa toy store in his dream world. There were so many colorfull things that caught his eye but he knew he came for one thing. He walked up to the cashier and bought a small bag labeled "99 Red Balloons- from Goldfinger Toys". He walked home through the city after buying some helium. When he got home, he filled up the balloons, tied them and let them go. One by One, the balloons floated off into oblivion.
    Back at base, bugs in the software
    Flash the message, "Something's out there"
    Floating in the summer sky
    99 red balloons go by.

Meanwhile, at a military base with a giant logo "Team Dimension", the radar was going crazy. "99 things approaching slowly" the machine's bleeped and whirred like crazy, sending everyone there into a frenzy.

99 red balloons floating in the summer sky
    Panic bells, it's red alert
    There's something here from somewhere else
    The war machine it springs to life
    Opens up one eager eye
    Focusing it on the sky
    As 99 red balloons go by.

Team Dimension didn't want to wait to be attack and began forming their squads and troops to attack, pokeballs at the ready. their troops began marching out of the base on a mission- To destroy what was showing up on the radar.

99 Decision Street, 99 ministers meet
    Dont worry, You worry, super-scurry
    Call out the troops now in a hurry

Meanwhile, far away, another group convened. Psychic pokemon everywhere were gathering and meeting to discuss what to do against Team Dimension. Finally they agreed to send out selected pokemon trainers to combat Team Dimension. the message went out and troops were formed. The troops were soon assembled and being given a "pep talk "of sorts by Mew and Mewtwo.

This is what we've waited for
    This is it boys, this is war
    The president is on the line
    As 99 red balloons go by.

99 war Ministers
    Matches and gasoline cans
    Thought they were smart people
    Already smelled fat prey
    Called: war and wanted power
    man who would have thought
    That it could have come so far
    because of 99 red balloons

The two army's met and a full on war broke out between them. Pokemon battles everywhere as 99 red balloons went by... both sides fighting for different causes.

99 dreams I have had
    In every one a red balloon
    It's all over and I'm standin' pretty
    In the dust that was a city
    If I could find a souvenir
    Just to prove the world was here...
    And here it is, a red balloon
    I think of you and let it go.

The war ended and only Angel was left among the rubble. Looking for a sign of anything, he spotted something in the sky. A single red balloon.

Angel shot up awake, sweat glistening from the top of his forehead. He knew what he ahd to do in the morning. But meanwhile, his surroundings sunk in. He was at the Snowpoint pokemon center and another teen was looking over him.

"Who're you and how did I get here?"

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    ((OOC: It is quite weak, but oh well it will have to do))

Florana was seated at a table inside the warm pokemon center mesmerized by the television. This news channel was saying there was an increase in criminal activity within the last year, but had died down the last two months. They had suggested that this was a coincidence and not organized by one large unit. However, Florana had a hard time believing that such an increase in stolen goods, including pokemon, was random. Something was up, but Florana had no clue what was happening. Staring down at her Ninetales, which was laying on her feet, she couldn't imagine the feeling if it was taken from her. Although her other pokemon were important in their own way, Ninetales was Florana's favorite and most prized. In battle, Ninetales lost very few times, but when it did Florana almost always lost.

She took a sip of her tea, Florana could feel the warm rush through her digestive track. Breathing in, she took a bite of her pumpkin cake. Florana glanced up, her eyes met another pair. He had emerald eyes, and they were by far more beautiful then her simple brown ones. He was around her age and fairly attractive, if you were into the whole messy look. After a few seconds, which seemed like minutes, the boy broke it and shrugged Florana off. Ninetales had sensed something moving towards Florana. It was a person, of somewhat large stature. He jerked the girl's shoulder. A shot of adrenaline exploded into her body, she couldn't breathe of fear. The trainer let out a quite loud screech. The lobby all shot looks into her direction, instinctively she jump out of her seat and observed the perpetrator. Ninetales had remained calm the whole scene and looked a bit embarrassed of her trainer's reaction. Florana turned a scarlet shade, it was Mr. Urum of the coffee shop and someone Florana had looked up to when she was younger. "Wow, girl not going to hurt you," he chuckled. "I actually came here to give you something."

"S-ss-ssorry..." Florana had yet to recover from her evening scare even though she knew she was safe. "W-hhat do you want to give me?" Florana was a little curious considering he had already given her several free teas and some pumpkin bread that day. "More tea?" she sarcastically teased him.

"Much better."

"What is it?" She was more curious then before.

"Well I heard you had caught a Snorunt from your father a few weeks ago. When I was on my journey many, many, many years ago. I found this. I have no use for it, and I think you might." He reached into his pocket and gave her a light aqua blue stone.

It had obviously been stored in his garage, that or a freezer, it was ice cold. "Is this a dawn stone?"

"Ah so you do put your schooling to practice!" He jokingly said confirming her accusation. "It is used to evolve a female Snorunt. I think you might have use for it."

"I know thank you so very much!" The trainer sprang to her feet and hugged the man. After a short conversation the man left the trainer with a gift and a warm spirit.

Ninetales, yawned and in result laid her head on the floor. Florana stood up, nudged the fox a little harder then she meant, and the pair headed up stairs. The damp stairs creaked under the weight, they had to endure wet conditions every day, and it didn't surprise Ninetales that they groaned so loud. However, her trainer seemed to hardly notice them. The door was opened and the two entered; Ninetales went straight to the bed and laid down. Florana changed her clothes, and groomed herself one last time before heading to the bed. Ninetales disturbed again, scooted over. The two fell asleep side-by-side.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Aah, coffee. The most remarkable and unbelievable invention ever. It was capable of waking you up even after battling a fierce snowstorm. And especially French Vanilla. Cornelia was enjoying this immensely. She had a local newpaper in front of her and was doing a crossword. She loved those silly things, they made her think and it was a lot of fun. Hmm, an Artist Up For a Prize? Easy, that was drawer. Artists are often called drawers, and a drawer is reward backwards. The crossword was almost filled now, though. Which meant that she had to face insomnia a little sooner than she wanted to. Ahh, coffee, fuelling insomnia since it was invented.
    She brushed a strand of thin copper hair behind her ear while she bit the top part of her pen. Finally, she penned down the last answer to the puzzle, and then threw it away in the bin closest to her. While, now what? This town was bloody boring, that's what. The only thing you could do is take shelter somewhere and not come out until you absolutely had to. Who the hell would build a town on sucha location? Crazy, that's who. The only thing this place was good for was rare Pokémon. Talk about Pokémon, she could sure use a new addition to her team. Maybe then she could store that stupid little thing in her Box. That would be nice, it would take care of that problem. Seriously, though, was it really worth having to cope with such a retarded little beachball just for some cool evolutions? Who know, maybe the evo's are also retarded. She heard Sealeo's liked to jiggle these morons on their noses. Oh boy. She's in for a long time of wanting to kick a retard. Actually, maybe Nico could have some use. He could be for stress relief! She heard kicking things could be terribly relieving.
    The thing was probably still rolling the same circles in her room. Honestly, sometimes she thought Melot was the only sensible Pokémon in her team.

She was really craving another coffee, but that would mean having to travel out into the snow. No, thank you. And plus, one cup I enough for a few sleepless hours. She was really wishing they had some television in these rooms, that would help. But, this wasn't a bloody hotel, unfortunately.
    Cornelia glanced at the woman over at the counter, who quickly looked away with a look of mild fear in her eyes. Serves her right that damned woman. Asking stupid questions. Stupid woman. The woman glanced her way every now and then, and when Cornelia noticed she stared back daringly. Well, this was at least a little amusing. Well, it was for about 5 minutes.
    She noticed another trainer come in, a brown-haired boy with a Ledian on his shoulder. Interesting. He didn't look too bad in a whole, his hair was the typical wild 'I just went through a storm and believe it looks good on me' look, in an ordinary brown. Nothing special, really. His dress wasn't amazing either, just ordinary jeans and T-Shirt, how boring. The wristbands were just, ew. No. And then there's this blue earring, which isn't too bad. Another color would have been better. The necklace was okay, really, not very fashionable but it wasn't all too bad either.
    The only thing that really got him noticed were the emerald green eyes. They would have been better with, say, blond or black hair, but hey, not bad. The blue stud clashed with them, though. It made them more noticeable, but at the same time, no. Overall, he could do.
    Aah, criticizing people was so much fun.

She didn't liked thinking about the other reason why she came here, but on moments such as these, she hardly couldn't. It was a dream. Very uncharacteristic, that's for sure. Cornelia wasn't a 'follow your instincts' kind of girl, she followed her head, and ignored that little voice in her head.
    But then she had this strange dream about a Pokémon talking to her. Yeah, fancy that, a talking Pokémon. F*****g hilarious if you asked her. But it still had. She wasn't sure it was, it was strange, little and pink, but she didn't remember a whole lot about it. Plus,s he had never heard of a flying and talking pink creature. But one of the things she did remember was that she was supposed to be here, in Snow Point, and she had to be there soon. So here she was, telling herself that she only came here for the Gym. But the thing is, she only had 4 badges, that was 2 badges too early for the traditional route. Whatever, maybe some stupid little thing came to her in a bloody dream and told her to come to a f*****g arctic city to, what? To what? She had no idea. It was bulls**t, that she knew. Just bulls**t. She had been a gullible fool. Well, she was just going to have a tough match against Canada or whatever the leader was called, and get the hell out of here. Yes, that was a plan, and a bloody amazing one at that. It was settled then. Tomorrow she was going to fight the gymleader and, hopefully, win. Then get out of here as soon as possible, maybe travel to the sunniest location in Sinnoh and stay there for a while.

So she climbed the stairs to her room, finding Mau sprawled in her bed, leaving no room for her. Selfish cat. Melot was laying beside the bed asleep and Nico was still rolling the same damn circles on the carpet. Idiot.
    "Mau, time's up, share or it's the floor for you." Mau reluctantly got up to lie on the foot of the bed while Cornelia changed into her nightgown and crawled into the uncomfortable bed.
    And during the night, Mau crawled her way into the bed again, causing the sleeping Cornelia to be bunched up at the side of the bed.

The Gaurdian

Years
    "Well," Fox said to the kid, "while those are interesting questions, i think a better one would be, Why in MEWS name did you sleep in the snow without shelter or a fire!" He practicly yelled.

"I had a fire." the kid said angerly, "just not a very big one. NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!" He Yelled back.

"My name is Fox Voldian, and you are..." Fox trailed off, he held up a Wallet, the kids wallet to be presise. "Angel Gemps, your seven-teen, you have three pokemon, dark blue hair thats naturally that way. You pretty much ran away from home and you have been labeled "currently unstable" by the Kanto Health Board. Your hight is 5' 10" and weigh around 160 lbs." Fox said as he read the off information on the ID card, "your mom passed away when you were born." Fox lowered the card, "Side effects may include, sleeping in a chair, head aches, and having to answer stupid questions. Any side effects not listed here please report to your doctor. For any questions about this KIDs past please Google "ANGEL GEMPS" and nearly five sites will pop up, please check all of them."

"Thats my ID card!?" said questionly, "And you Googled me?"

"Yes It Is," Fox tossed the ID card to Angel, "And Yes I did. Now its not really morning yet so you might as well go back to sleep, Ill talk to you in the morning about your vision from Mewtwo." Fox said getting up and heading to the door.

Angel watched him, "How did you know Mewtwo gave me a vision?"

Fox stoped, his hand was on the doorknob, "Well, Mew preffers to give visions to women because SHE is a girl, and you were muttering something about 99 red balloons. Only Mewtwo likes to speak in riddles." He twisted the doorknob, "Im leaving a door key on the bathroom counter, if you need anything go the the front counter and ask for Abby and tell her that your Fox's friend."

Fox walked down the old stairs that had been there forever. He walked out the door and went down the street one of his favorite Tea shops in Snowpoint. As he walked up to the counter he saw that the old man who ran the joint wasnt here, always going to get stuff. Fox thought as he went over to the phone. He punched in the number, and heard it ringing on the other end.

"Who the HELL is it!?" a voice came over the phone, "Do you know what time it is?"

"Dave, it's Fox, and It is 1:30 A.M."

"Fox, Man it's nice to hear from you, and IT was a retorical Question."

"It doesnt matter, do you still have that old boat of mine?"

"uh, yeah." Daves voice sounded confused. "WHY?"

"look just get it stocked, and I need you to mess with the Ferry heading to that new island."

"Is this on a need to know level." Dave said.

"Yes, and Just Dont get caught." Fox said to his old friend.

"It will be done by the time you wake the sun rises in the east."

"Thanks Man, I owe you one."

"No," Dave said, "this is the one I owe you."

Fox hung up the phone, he had to make sure that no one unneeded was on that island. he went behind the counter of the Tea shop and started looking around for the "Voldian Mix", and old tea that he had helped make. he found it on the lowest rack and grabed it and a glass.

Well, Well, Well." a deep but old voice said at the door. "Two kids i know in one town at the same time. Is the world coming to and end?"

"Mr. Urum," Fox started, "It might just be."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back