• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Hey, if someone loses their place in the reservation thingie, may I take their place? This looks so interesting and I would love to try this out! :)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    sorry to have kept you waiting.

Name: Chuck Ronson
    Personality: Chuck is probably the funniest guy you'll ever meet, he isn't funny when he's trying to be except for when he pulls pranks on people. He's is funny when you are talking to him he doesn't make punchline jokes, he jokes about stuff. He used to be the class clown but was always very smart he ended with good test grades but had horrible behavior grades. Chuck is usually happy but when he sees disregard towards pokemon he gets mad.

Chuck isn't to picky with pokemon or anything for that matter. Though he has a prefference towards nicer pokemon, Chuck is fond of all sorts of pokemon. People quickly warm up to him and so do pokemon but he doesn't very easily get used to change. Chuck is very smart but sometimes he lets that get away from him, he does things often without thinking first. He rather dislikes grumpy people, and tries to cheer them up.

Appearance: Chuck has medium blonde hair and it goes to his brow in front and below his ears in the back. He has deep blue eyes that are very calming. He has medium length arms and legs and is about 5.7". He weighs 145 and is on the skinny side. He wears a black t-shirt with sleeves that go to his elbows, and the bottom goes a bit below his waist. He wears dark blue Jean Shorts that go to his knees. He has in between pale and tan skin. He wears a black and green fingerless glove on his right hand, the green lines his knuckles with a big stripe.Chuck often has bruises and scrapes on his legs and forearms, because he often wears shorts and short sleeve shirts when he goes to play with Matches his Typhlosion.

History: Chuck was born and raised in New Bark town in Johto. He spent most of his time catching new pokemon for Professor Elm, He would never want to keep any though. Chuck is an only child. Chuck lived in Johto all his life until just recently his parents and he moved to Hoenn so he decided to journey to Sinnoh be cause his least favorite region is Hoenn. He likes Sinnoh all except for the fact that Rowan is grumpy and has no sense of humor. Chuck recently returned to Johto to say high to Elm, but Elm had given him some awful news. Chucks parents had been kidnapped by Team Dimension. He had to go and get his parents back for whatever reason Team Dimension kidnapped them.
    Pokémon:

Typhlosion(Matches)
    level 38
    Jolly nature
    Moves:Flamewheel
    Quickattack
    Smokescreen
    Lava plume

Pupitar(Flare)
    level 32
    Adamant nature
    Moves:Earthquake
    Darkpulse
    Trash
    Crunch

Dragonair(Enrico)
    level 35
    Jolly nature
    Moves:Dragon Rage
    Slam
    Agility
    Aqua Tail
    Post Sample: It was a sunny and warm day, and a warm breaze filled the air. Chuck walked with his hands locked together so that the palms were facing towards the back of his head. He was walking with his Quilava matches en route to Johto. Chuck was going to visit an old friend of his, Professor Elm. It wasn't that bad from Hoenn since he only had to take a boat to get to Cianwood. He was used to it going back and forth from Hoenn to Sinnoh to Johto, or something like that. Well anyway he was heading to see Elm.

Sorry got to finsh sample later.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    Sorry this is a bit rushed, and the history is just sad, but I got to go and I thought I would get it up. I didn't have time to edit I am so sorry but I need to go.... ugh sorry I had to put this unedited thing up haha.

Name: Florana Marion

Appearance: Her black hair runs to only just above her shoulders. Florana's hair is never put into any fancy positions; the only variance seen is sometimes curls. Most of the time, however, she keeps it straight and under control. Her skin takes a shade of dark tan. She inherited both these looks from her mother, a full blood Indian (of India). Although Florana is only half Indian, her dark skin gives the look as if she is full blood. Her brown eyes often show what mood she is in, which happens to change quite a lot. Her undersized figure stands around five feet six inches and only weighs around on hundred pounds. Her arms have little muscle to them, and her waist is quite small. Her dark legs are smooth and are small.

Growing up Florana was dressed in traditional clothing of her culture. However, she had now modernized herself, and wears mostly jeans and long-sleeved shirts. She will occasionally dress herself in skirts. She discards the idea of tennis shoes for most events, and instead wears flats. Her make up seems to be eternal, but never over done. Beside her hate for tennis shoes, she has a love for athletics. Mostly a love for soccer, some of her clothes represent her favorite teams, and also gives the appearance of a jock.

Florana mostly avoids her cultural clothes, however she does wear her mother's old accessories. She is always found wearing a double-banded, silver bracelet which has a phrase of her native language written around it. Her bracelet is not the only accessory she wears, she also wears and anklet with vivid colors and chimes.

The Indian born children were often taught to walk straight, sit up straight, and pretty much do everything straight. She never strays away from the posture of her childhood, and it is noticeable. She never slouches her shoulders and holds perfect posture almost all the time. Her face shows most of her emotions to everyone who cares to observe them. She isn't worried about what people think of her nor is she afraid to show others what she is feeling.

Personality: Florana is not afraid to speak when she thinks, nor is she afraid to ask questions. She is constantly trying to become a better trainer, even if it means making her look stupid. Florana is a think first speak second kind of person. She rarely blurts things out and never acts upon anything she hasn't planned out. She often plans out her days and strategies far before they are needed, both in and out of battle.

Florana is not embarrassed of her heritage; in fact she takes pride in her distinctive looks. This teen enjoys being different, both in looks and in arguments. She will often pick a side of an argument based on the fact that everyone picked the other side. This usual view often leads her to getting more attention in which she enjoys, but does not thrive on. She carries a pocket calendar wherever she goes. Everything in her life is organized and planned. She had trouble being spontaneous which often hinders her in both life and battle. Her bag is always in perfect order and packed efficiently.

Catherine is interested in many things, but one that often gets over looked is her love for reading. Although not quite up to book worm status, she finishes books like water and is constantly purchasing new ones. Catherine also loves the sport of soccer. Discarding her heritage sport of cricket, she finds soccer more entertaining, and it is revealed through some of her clothing articles.

History: Her parents met and married at the age of twenty. They had Florana one year into their marriage, and so Florana has quite young parents; the new family moved to Snowpoint City of Sinnoh. Even though her father is not Indian, her mother's genes seemed to dominate. Florana's father was gone on business and was raised mostly by her mother. She was brought up under traditional values, and to this day followed them for most of her childhood. While Florana grew older her interests changed. Instead of traditional, cultural dances, she began fascinated with sports. Soccer and Pokemon battling transformed from an interest into a love.

Florana hit her teens. She was no longer a child, nor did she want to be treated like one. She started to mix her heritage and the culture she was living in now to make her own style. Her education bestowed a love for reading on the teen, and when it came time she started her pokemon journey. She started her journey with a Vulpix, which quickly grew into one of her best friends. Throughout her journey she caught both an Ekans and a Snorunt.

Recently Florana has identified a rise of violence within the pokemon world. More an more reports of stolen pokemon flood the news networks and the rumors of the formation of a new criminal team litters the T.V.

Pokemon:

Ninetales – Lvl 37
    The Island of Time

Attacks: Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Wil-o-Wisp, Quick Attack

Snorunt - Lvl 22
    The Island of Time

Attacks: Icy Wind, Bite, Headbut, Protect

Arbok – Lvl 22
    The Island of Time

Attacks: Acid, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Glare

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    That's a great sign up, pokegarnet. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the post sample! :)

Virtu0so, to be honest I think adding 1 or 2 more roles wouldn't harm. It would actually probably help me a bit. I've got quite a lot of ideas already for the RPG, and that includes both on the Island and off. So...If all the reserves are filled, I may consider opening 1 or 2 more spots, since the more the better right? And with Team Aqua, Magma and Galatic joining forces, we'll be up against a lot of grunts at the same time. :P

Vindicated - There is nothing at all wrong with that sign up. I think it's fantastic! ^__^ Vulpix is so cute lol. Florana will make a great addition to the group and I'm sure her pride will carry everyone greatly. Accepted!

Edit: Virtu0so
    - Alright, I have an idea for your character. I will PM it to you and tell me what you think. But only accept it if you like the idea.

Last edited:

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Awesome. A sign up from me will be coming soon.

I haven't RPed in about half a year, so don't mind me and my rusty-ness. ><;

EDIT: Completed. (:

Name: Drae Ghottah

Personality: Drae is a very animated and intellectual teenager. Often seen listening to his iPod Touch with his diverse amounts and genre's of music, this kid has an unbelievable amount of energy and is full of spirit. He is not shy at all, not being scared of speaking or asking anything what-so-ever. He does seem to have a calm side about him, but it only comes out when a soft, soothing song is shuffled into his iPod at the moment. At these times, you may often see Drae speaking to himself, but that is just him thinking aloud, which is triggered by the music he listens to. Out going to do anything and everything, from dancing to playing games. He loves absolutely every sport, from basketball to soccer to golf, and he is very skilled at everything.

Drae thinks in a different way that most otheir people do. When approaching Pokémon battles, Drae is very tactical and techincal, usng many different strategies within each and every battle, and enjoys a good challenge, because without one, Pokémon battles wouldn't give him the adrenaline rush that he fiends. But approaching anything else, trouble always seems to find him. His ability to squeeze through seemingly tight situations is the reason why Drae attempts things he shouldn't do, knowing he could find a way to escape the consequences.

He also has a horrible sweet toothe. Without sweets he goes crazy.

Appearance: Drae is above average height for his age, being roughly around 6 feet and weighing 165 lbs, and his skin color being of a light tan. He has dark gray-ish colored hair about shoulder length, which half the time is seen loose and the other half tied in a small ponytail. Charming green eyes compliment his trustfull smile. His body type is athletic, due to the fact that sometimes when Drae is training with his Pokemon, he goes along and trains with them.

He wears a regular black shirt on a daily basis. Over this black shirt is a jock-like (you know, like the sweaters football players usually wear in highschool in movies?) sweater which is red with long black sleeves. In this sweater he carries everything he needs, like PokéBalls, his Pokédex, a Pokétch on his wrist, and his frequently used iPod Touch. For bottoms, Drae likes to switch it up and sometimes wears a studded belt with Skinny jeans or just some reguarly baggy jeans. Reason for the different jeans? None in particular, he just wears whatever he feels like it that spedific day. For accessories, Drae wears a necklace with a shark tooth on it. As for shoes, he wears his Nike SB Vemon's, which are white and black.

History: Born in Goldenrod City in the region of Jhoto, Drae was much used to the city life as he was a child growing up. Living in a huge household on many brothers and sisters, Drae was always the one with the nack of being alone and independent with everything. Once he hit the age of 12, on his birthday he recieved a huge Pokémon Egg from his parents. He was told by his father that all these years he was observing Drae growing up, he noticed that Drae would be the only one that would excell with Pokémon on a lone journey since he was so independant. Later on the egg hatched into an oversized Tailow, about twice the size of a normal one. Drae asked his father why it was so big, he responded that Tailow was the product of 2 different bird species, one of the same kind, a Tailow and one of a different species. He also expained that Tailow had adapted a special move from the breeding itself.

Later on, training in a forest, Drae learned that the move Taillow, now Swellow - Taillow's last evolution form - had inherited was "Brave Bird", one of the most elite flying-type attack moves out there. Knowing this move now Swellow had gotten an advantage in Pokémon battles. After training around and catching more Pokémon like Spoink - now Grumpig - and hatching a Growlithe from a Poké Egg, Drae decided to go on his own journey to the region of Sinnoh at the age of 15, just to travel and maybe collect some gym badges. Collecting these gym badges seemed to be so easy to Drae for some reason he though it was boring, although he has collected 5 out of the 8 Gym Badges so far. He has had a couple encounters of Team Dimension while on his journey through the Sinnoh Region, but he couldn't care less for them, his opinion of them was that they were a group of looney goons who had no lives and a horrible dream of this Poké-world.

Pokémon:

Swellow
    The Island of Time

Level: 40
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Moves: Brave Bird, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Agility

Grumpig
    The Island of Time

Level: 37
    Type: Psychic
    Moves: Confuse Ray, Magic Coat, Zen Headbutt, Psybeam

Growlithe
    The Island of Time

Level: 20
    Type: Fire
    Moves: Roar, Reversal, Take Down, Fire Fang

Post Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Well I have reached the hight of boardom today.

Name: Fox Voldian (Vol-Dan)

Personality: Fox is quiet guy who likes being alone to think about stuff. He also knows how to live off the land. he loves apples and somehow always has an apple. He also loves to sit in trees and think, whether it be about the weather, or if its about what he will do next. He views life like a game of chess and will think for a long time do do some things, yet charge head first for others. his fearful qoute many have learned, "Even nightmares are Afraid of something..."

though he doesnt like people very much it is said i likes to return to Sandgem town in Shinto, and that when the children learn he is back, he will sit in front of the pokemon center and tell them storys, and his pokemon will act them out. the one the children like the most is the Fallen Heros. Where Blade and Knight play as two warriors that are trying to become stronger than the other to win the right to fight for the king, only to learn that the kings young girl, played by one of the young girls that come to listen, has been kidnapped by the evil witch-king, played by Ducky. so the two warriors team up to beat the witch-king and after they rescue the damsle-in-disress, both wind up earning the right to fight in the kings name, while earning the right to serve in the rumored, Knights of the Gem.(think Knights Templar, except the whole slaughter on 10/13/?? part.)

When Battleing Fox likes to think about it as a game of chess, and will sometimes say 'check', though he tries not to seek out battles he thinks of Battle as a great "training", he will however seek out those who hurt those he knows. (i think the last guy's just getting out of rehab...)

Appearance: Fox is about five ten, a bit tan, and built like a guy who doesnt work out, but that is not true. Fox is very strong(he has to be able to get up trees you know) and has been known for "stoping rampaging pokemon" (many think he doesnt, and think his pokemon help him with this.). he also has a lot of scars that cross his chest, and the one that runs from just above his right eye, to about the cheak bone. his eyes are a cold ice blue, and has long, greyish colored hair. he likes to wear lose fitting jungle fagitudes (camo for non-military-brat people.) a white shirt and a black leather jacket. he also has a large amout of bandanas.

Fox also has a bag that has pins on it, most of them seem useless but Fox keeps them as his tresure. along with this he has a folding chess board with wooden chess parts. he always has a pen or marker with him along with a 6in buck knife. he likes to right stuff down in a book that he keeps in a water proof case (in case it rains). along with these small nick-nacks he has what seams to be a packet of Tea, also in the water proof case.

Bio: Fox grew up in Johto, this though was not a great start. he grew up an orphan who would move from townspeople to townspeople. he would show up to school just for the fun of it, but to his classmates, he was an outsider. he left the town he had grown up in at nine to wander aimlessly. this proved a better suited to him and many wondered what was he doing at such a young age. though he soon got his first pokemon, a scyther, but not like many others. Fox saw that like him this scyther was an outsider and he would spend hours a day watching the pokemon fight for food. so he callanged the scyther to a game. Who ever could full fill a set amount of wins, won. lets just say that some of those were not Fox's best choice. many resulted in some of the scars covering his body.

a year later he was wandering through Honen he caught his ralts, Knight. and after hearing about a side evolution, ralts wanted to be the greatest fighter, even if he had to beat the hardend Blade. Knight trained long and hard to become better, and many a days he would challange Blade to a battle. soon Knight evolved, but this did not stop him, he wanted to become a Gallade. he trained even harder than before slowly geting to Shinto. There Fox was sleeping in the pokemon center in Sandgem, and Knight got out, he was training in the back when he saw Blade. Blade had a bright rock, a Dawn Stone. and he tossed it on the ground, then left. Knight went and got Fox, Who simply said "That is what you have been training for, that will let you become a Gallade." Knight went for it and evolved. He has never looked back, and he still trains so he will some day beat Blade.

Ducky is the Noctowl that Fox caught back a few years ago. Fox had found it Eating his Apples and had proceeded in catching him out of anger,(those apple had been rare ones that were hard to find.) having Blade attack full force. The nearby town could hear Fox raging through the forest trying to slow the Noctowl, and, after three days, he caught Ducky. soon he learned to like him, even letting him play chess against him while Blade and Knight Trained.

Pokémon:

Blade (scyther) aerial ace, furry cutter, false swipe, Vacuum wave.

Knight (gallade) confusion, leaf blade, slash, night slash

Ducky (Noctowl) Sky attack, Hupnosis, Confusion, Defog.

Post sample:

Fox blinked his eyes open, bright sunlight shone on his face. He rolled over onto one arm, using his other in the to shield his face from the bright sunlight over head. He began to reach into his pockets, searching for an apple. suddenly a long green arm came out from above him, Knights shadow covered his face and Fox saw a Great Green Apple in his hand.

"Do you really need to sneek up on me like that?" Fox asked in his deep, soft voice.

Knight simply chuckled as he droped the apple, Fox caught it mid-air, trying not to bruse the Apple. Knight bolted back to the middle of the clearing, where Blade stood waiting. They Wake up way to early, Fox thought. He took a bite out of the apple, its juice seeping out was sweet but rather tangy, a nice bitter-sweet taste that Fox had love sence his younger days. he began looking around for Ducky, barely able to see him in the Autumn leaves, sleeping.

Fox heard the large clanging of Blade and Knights Training, it rung like a gong being rung in the highlands of Mt. Moon, ringing back over and over. Fox pulled out his note book, and begain writing down as he watched. he wished to contunue the new story he wished to tell the children of Sandgem town.

...and as the clanging of battle rung through the moutain pass, All seemed lost. Those whom were attacking were pushing through the line, But two stood out of the waves steel, as they stood fast, Their forms took shape. It was the two Knights of the Gem renown through out the land, Sir Knight and Sir Blade did not falter and stood fast with out fear. yet, even over the noise of battle, many heard the chant of Sir Ducky, "as our grand-fathers, and our grand-fathers, grand-fathers stood on the mud covered battle feild. They Stared at those who wished to kill them. Were they afraid, YES! Did they run, YES! But only in their mind, where they went to family, And realised that if they Faltered, If they DID NOT stand fast. that all they knew would die"...

Fox felt the air cool and a shadow fall over him, and he looked up. Ducky stood over him, with one of the wooden Chess Kings in his Talon. Ducky tilted his head to one side, like he did when he questioned something.

"Oh all right," Fox said closing the Note Book, and laid it on his Rucksack. "Best Five-out-of-Seven." he felt a cold chill run down his back, heard the sound of blades stop. he heard nothing, then a dark voice sounded in his head, 'He has chosen you, you must answer.' he looked up and all of his pokemon had stoped and stared at him.

On the cover of the note book was written,
    Fallen Heros.
    The Story of Those Who Died Without a King.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009

name: James Alym Templa
    personality: quite, keeps to himself, midle leangth dirt blond hair tied back loosely, and he never cares for conversing.
    Heritage: Unknown
    Religon: Christianity
    Pokemon: Quilava
    Female
    Lv. 20
    flamethrower
    fire wheel
    quick attack
    ember
    Pokemon2: Stararaptor
    Given to by his father before he died.
    male
    Lv. 32
    aireal ace
    fly
    false swipe
    peak

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Name: Iridian Heisenberg

Personality: Iridian is absolutely abnormal. He is constantly muttering to himself about this detail or that, and his clothes and hair are almost always messy even though he attempts to present himself well. Iridian is sometimes, on first sight, declared by others as selfish and distant, but this is not the case.

Iridian thinks too much and too little. He thinks too much about esoteric pieces of knowledge, but he thinks too little about daily life. As a result, his father has admonished him about the state of his looks countless times. Iridian is actually, a bit deeper down, very pleasant, albeit a bit lacking in social skills. He is not particularly charismatic, particular about the way he does everything, and generally nice to everyone around him.

In battle, Iridian is a quite different person - not fundamentally, of course - he treats his Pokemon very well, both outside and inside of battle. Iridian's mind, however, is only fully in the present world when he does what he does best. In battle, Iridian utilizes countless forms of creative strategy, relying on the vast reservoirs of knowledge that he has stored through years of learning at the Pokemon School in Rustboro to run through six strategies a minute mentally. Iridian has a very serious demeanor when in this situation, in contrast to his almost nonresponsive self outside of it.

Appearance: Iridian has a shock of brownish-yellow hair, which is constantly messy due to negligible care. He wears half-rimmed, square glasses tinted with a shade of light blue. His face consists of an averagely-sized nose, brilliant eyes the colour of emerald, and a perpetual smile that hangs on his lips. Iridian usually wears a fairly formal, collared white shirt with a black bowtie. The white shirt might be backwards, forwards, sideways, or any combination of those; the same applies to the bowtie. Most of the time, though, Iridian notices right after he makes the mistake, and corrects it accordingly.

However, Iridian is less choosy about other aspects of his wardrobe; he might decide to wear jeans, cargo pants, or formal pants, but it is usually the closest pair that he can grab. His shoe shelf is similarly arranged, containing loafers, patent leather court shoes, sneakers, and other pairs in disarray. His pocket always carries a Pokedex (as any good trainer should) and also a PokeNav (provided by his father) Unfortunately, as a pet peeve, Iridian always manages to wear odd socks, and never, EVER gets a matching pair of his socks together.

History: Iridian is the son of a wealthy high-ranked employee working for Devon Corporation. His mother died in childbirth, and so he grew up with his father. Wilson Heisenberg knew that education was important, for it was his education that got him to his position in the first place, and so he started to homeschool Iridian in the basics of Pokemon, such as Pokemonology, the Grand Origin Theory, etc. Then, after Iridian reached age 10, the age for eligibility to become a Pokemon Trainer, he sent Iridian off to the Pokemon Trainers' School, near their home in Rustboro city.

As a child, Iridian was extremely focused on intellectual pursuits. He was not able to run very fast, lift heavy weights, or otherwise accomplish feats of amazement physically, possessing an average physique. Therefore, in school, he was sometimes bullied and ridiculed by the athletes of the school, who were more physically fit. His psychological withdrawal developed during this period, and he almost considered to continue to homeschool himself instead, but his father would not allow it.

Life went on.

During his second year at the school, something clicked. Perhaps it was because of some supernatural event, and perhaps not. In any case, his learning speed quickly accelerated to an amazing rate - about 75 pages of text a minute, namely. His peers started respecting him, and asked him for help. Sadly, he ignored them anyway; he was much more absorbed in his own intellectual pursuits than their petty problems.

His mental capacity quickly expanded, and soon, at age 13, he knew the school material BETTER than the teacher did. He brought his father's under-trained Corphish forth to battle Roxanne, and defeated Roxanne's Rock Pokemon spectacularly with the move Bubble (a move commonly considered WEAK). Roxanne's Pokemon, being Rock types, were very vulnerable to Water-type moves.

Wilson, amazed at his son's abilities, sent Iridian off into the world. He had seen what Iridian was capable of, and thought it would be a broadening experience for Iridian to meet new people and earn badges. Iridian was only equipped with a lone Absol, but he set off nonetheless - into the wild. Since then, Iridian has traversed the whole of Hoenn, and has begun exploring in Sinnoh. After all, where better to explore for new Pokemon to catch and new adventures to experience?

(Something to note: He got Kadabra in the Granite Cave, on the Dewford Town island. Wooper was caught somewhere between Mauville City and Fortree City, or thereabouts. So that it makes some sense.)

Pokémon:

Absol, Level 37 - Super Luck - Quick Claw (Graduation item from the School he attended)
    Swords Dance - Normal
    Pursuit - Dark
    Flamethrower - Fire (TM)
    Quick Attack - Normal

Kadabra, Level 34 - Synchronize - N/A
    Psybeam - Psychic
    Recover - Normal
    Calm Mind - Normal (TM, Gym)
    Thunderbolt - Electric (TM)

Quagsire, Level 28 - Water Absorb - N/A
    Water Pulse - Water
    Mud Shot - Ground
    Ice Beam - Ice (TM)
    Substitute - Normal (TM)

Post Sample: Unfortunately, this is my first time RPing Pokemon. But... I do have experience in Dungeons and Dragons RPing. From another forum.

Do you perhaps want a sample of that? Or I could write a little blurb and post it here. Later, though. And I have a sprite for Iridian.

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

Years
    go with either, because either will work and make sense. also, your Bio is nice, but short. tell them about stuff that he likes to do in his free time and other nonsense, like what he did in school, did he like it? how he caught his pokemon other than just a note. why does he answer to the call? did he want to leave home? and other stuff that you would add in a D&D dude.(i play D&D in my micro free time.)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    MY SU

TA-DA!!

Name: Chuck Ronson
    Personality: Chuck is probably the funniest guy you'll ever meet, he isn't funny when he's trying to be except for when he pulls pranks on people. He's is funny when you are talking to him he doesn't make punchline jokes, he jokes about stuff. He used to be the class clown but was always very smart he ended with good test grades but had horrible behavior grades. Chuck is usually happy but when he sees disregard towards pokemon he gets mad.

Chuck isn't to picky with pokemon or anything for that matter. Though he has a prefference towards nicer pokemon, Chuck is fond of all sorts of pokemon. People quickly warm up to him and so do pokemon but he doesn't very easily get used to change. Chuck is very smart but sometimes he lets that get away from him, he does things often without thinking first. He rather dislikes grumpy people, and tries to cheer them up.

Appearance: Chuck has medium blonde hair and it goes to his brow in front and below his ears in the back. He has deep blue eyes that are very calming. He has medium length arms and legs and is about 5.7". He weighs 145 and is on the skinny side. He wears a black t-shirt with sleeves that go to his elbows, and the bottom goes a bit below his waist. He wears dark blue Jean Shorts that go to his knees. He has in between pale and tan skin. He wears a black and green fingerless glove on his right hand, the green lines his knuckles with a big stripe.Chuck often has bruises and scrapes on his legs and forearms, because he often wears shorts and short sleeve shirts when he goes to play with Matches his Typhlosion.

History: Chuck was born and raised in New Bark town in Johto. He spent most of his time catching new pokemon for Professor Elm, He would never want to keep any though. Chuck is an only child. Chuck lived in Johto all his life until just recently his parents and he moved to Hoenn so he decided to journey to Sinnoh be cause his least favorite region is Hoenn. He likes Sinnoh all except for the fact that Rowan is grumpy and has no sense of humor. Chuck recently returned to Johto to say high to Elm, but Elm had given him some awful news. Chucks parents had been kidnapped by Team Dimension. He had to go and get his parents back for whatever reason Team Dimension kidnapped them.
    Pokémon:

Typhlosion(Matches)
    level 38
    Jolly nature
    Moves:Flamewheel
    Quickattack
    Smokescreen
    Lava plume

Pupitar(Flare)
    level 32
    Adamant nature
    Moves:Earthquake
    Darkpulse
    Trash
    Crunch

Dragonair(Enrico)
    level 35
    Jolly nature
    Moves: Dragon Rage
    Slam
    Agility
    Aqua Tail

Post Sample: It was a sunny and warm day, and a warm breaze filled the air. Chuck walked with his hands locked together so that the palms were facing towards the back of his head. He was walking with his Quilava matches en route to Johto. Chuck was going to visit an old friend of his, Professor Elm. It wasn't that bad from Hoenn since he only had to take a boat to get to Cianwood. He was used to it going back and forth from Hoenn to Sinnoh to Johto, or something like that. Well anyway he was heading to see Elm.

Luckily there was a trolly from Cianwood City to Goldenrod. "Tickets, Tickets!"
    As Chuck tried to pass him by he was stopped. "Where's your ticket?" asked the man wearing the blue suit with the gold buttons. Chuck reached for his pocket, his ticket was gone! He looked around himself awestruck. All he saw was a man in a black suit running out of the trolly station. "Hey get back here!" Chuck yelled. The man kept running. Chuck started to chase the man and caught up.

"Give me back my ticket!" he got no answer except for this. "Go stunky!!". Finally a battle. "Go Matches!" The typhlosion burst from the pokeball with a flash of light. he stood opposite the stunky poised to strike. "Smokescreen Matches!" smoke began to flow out of Matches' mouth and into the area. "Stunky scratch." The Stunky emerged from the smoke to the left of Matches and swiped the air. "Matches Flame Wheel!"
    Matches began to spin and set a flame on his back, he flew towards the Stunky knocking it onto its side skidding across the cement. The man seeing his only pokemon knocked out scurried away. He had dropped the ticket so Chuck went to pick it up. Luckily when Chuck returned to the station the man was still standing there taking tickets.

He accepted Chucks ticket.

When he arrived at Elm's lab he wished he hadn't for he was told that his parents were kidnapped by team dimension.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Ok everyone, I would first like to thank you all for taking the time to make sign ups for the RPG. It was quite a shock to see the amount of people interested. But I promise I will do my best to make it as good as possible! As much as I hate to turn down good characters, I've already added two extra than I had planned so these will be the final characters added to the RPG.

Omega Saikon - I like the idea of Drae's pokemon hatching, and him knowing them from the moment they were born. I can see him being the person who keeps the groups spirit up with his energy and he will be a great friend to them all. I'm sure you'll slip right back into role playing! Accepted!

Alright, that would be all, however Callandor has not completed his sign up on time and did not inform me that he wasn't able to so as much as I hate to do this, I've removed his reserve and will now pick someone to take his place.

alymaru - Well the sign up is lacking in many places, and I don't think I could come up with any ideas or sub plots for the character without knowing his background. Declined.

The Guardian & Cirrus - Alright, after thinking about who I will pick I have come to a decision. They were both great sign ups but I had to pick the one that I felt had more things to work with. So I have decided that Cirrus will be taking over the spot for Callandor. I like the idea of Iridian being strategic in battle and how he is a very knowledgeable person.

Pokemongarnet - I can really come up with an idea on how Chuck's parents will return to him at some point in the RPG. While in his search for them, I can see him becoming a strong person and someone who others can rely on. Thank's for posting the sample post as well lol. Accepted!

Ok everyone, that is the RPG sign ups complete. Thanks once again for signing up! The RPG will be starting sometime today so keep an eye out. I have already posted the OOC thread, however it has not been accepted yet so no one is able to post in it until it is.

Last edited:

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Thank you very much SilverCrown. I have a feeling this thing is gonna kick me out of permanent RP retirement.

This is so exciting! >3

The Gaurdian

Years
    ahhh, sad face.

oh well. nice try on my part.

i want to see something terrorable could happen resulting in someones close to death or some one betrays the others or other stuff. that would be cool. *nods head while thinking*

(Cirrus good job fixing that Bio. i clap to it because it now makes sense and therefor i am happy that you won. good job.)

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Hooray! =)

Thanks, SilverCrown, for this really nice RP.

The Guardian... it was nice meeting you. I hope we will cross paths at a later occasion.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    ((OOC: Ok everyone, to start the RPG I would like everyone to be making their way towards Snowpoint City which is located at the very northern part of the Sinnoh Region. Like always, there is a strong blizzard blowing everywhere, even the paths through the forest leading towards Snowpoint City. So it'll be tough even getting there! You can arrive there in your first or second post, so have fun! There is no rush to get onto the island.))

An aftershock of power surged through the ground inside the forest, just outside of Snowpoint City. Two trainers were battling intensely, even through the mighty blizzard that ever so often, blew through the forest. The ground was covered in snow, which was obvious because of where Alex was heading to. The two battling Pokémon, a Baltoy and Alex's Cloyster. The two Pokémon fainted at the same time due to the Baltoy using explosion. Pointing the pokeball at Cloyster, Alex returned it to it's pokeball and smiled. ''You put up a great battle buddy'' Alex was surely proud of his Pokémon. Lifting his head up to face the opponent, Alex couldn't help but let out a laugh. ''You have great Pokémon. Their amongst the toughest I've battled!'' Alex complimented him. ''Thanks, but let's not forget we still have to finish the battle.'' The trainer replied with a cocky tone.

Waiting eagerly to see what Pokémon his opponent would send out next, Alex placed his hand onto a pokeball on his special designed belt. The battle had come down to the last Pokémon, so whoever won this, would win the battle. Alex's hand kept shifting from one pokeball to another. He had two choices left. His Sceptile, which would have a huge disadvantage because of the weather, and his Ledian that he had not been training for that long. His opponent had finally picked his Pokémon and had threw the pokeball up into the air quickly.

The pokeball burst open, sending out a bright light. Once it had disappeared and the pokeball had returned to the trainers had, a powerful Vaporeon stood infront of it's
    trainer.

The Island of Time

''Vaporeon!'' It called out. Obviously ready to battle whatever Alex sent it's way. ''You can do it Vaporeon!'' it's trainer called out, having no doubt in his mind that he could win this battle.

''Oh boy, not good...'' Alex sighed. His Sceptile would have the advantage over the Vaporeon due to grass types being stronger than water types. However, The icely blizzard would only work in the water types favour. That's it, Alex had made his mind up. ''Time to hit the field, Sceptile!'' Alex exclaimed, launching the pokeball into the air.

The Island of Time

''Sceptile!'' It called out and spun in mid-air from the pokeball launch and firmly landed on it's feet. Sceptile was Alex's starter pokemon, so it was obviously stronger than the others. But Alex had faith in all his pokemon, and knew that they were all strong in their own way. ''Ok Sceptile, it's all up to you and me now!'' Alex nodded as his pokemon glanced back and replied with a nod. ''You can start this round off'' The trainer called over to Alex. ''That's fine by me!'' Alex yelled over the blizzard that had started to blow through the forest.

''Sceptile, quick attack!'' Alex commanded. A bright white aura surrounded Sceptile's body and using it's speed, Sceptile pushed of the ground and dashed at the Vaporeon at incredible speed. But the trainer seen the attack coming and quickly ordered his Vaporeon. ''Use icey wind, Vaporeon!'' Taking in a deep breath, the Vaporeon unleashed a powerful icey wind attack from it's mouth, sending a small blizzard toward Sceptile. ''Dodge it Sceptile!'' Alex ordered without hesitation. He knew that if any ice attacks hit, it would be super effective. Landing on a branch on one of the trees high up off the ground, Sceptile then jumped off, flying down at high speed toward Vaporeon. ''Leaf blade!'' Alex yelled. The two leaves on Sceptiles arms formed together and created a bright blade shaped leaf that glowed brightly. ''Quickly Vaporeon, use hydro pump!'' The trainer called out. A huge blast of water surged from Vaporeon's mouth and met Sceptile's blade just above the ground. ''Fuse it with quick attack, Sceptile!'' He grinned. Sceptile's body became surrounded by a bright aura once again, and using the speed from the quick attack, Sceptile phased through the hydro pump and landed a critical hit with it's leaf blade. Both pokemon were pushed back by the impact and both of them landed back on the ground firmly.

The Vaporeon had been weakend by the leaf blade attack, and it showed. ''Hang in there Vaporeon!'' The trainer pleaded. Sceptile however, was also feeling the effects. Combining moves in the middle of battle was something it wasn't used to. But Sceptile had faith in Alex and would do anything he suggested. ''Now Sceptile, while the opponents tired!'' Sceptile dashed towards Vaporeon, ready to deliver the final blow. ''Ice beam!'' The opponent called out, and the Vaporeon launched a large beam of ice in Sceptile's direction. ''Protect Sceptile!'' Alex quickly commanded. Sceptile stopped running and a forcefield stopped the ice beam from hitting. ''Follow up with bullet seed!'' was ordered next by Alex. A small ball of light formed by Sceptile's mouth and then suddenly, many large seeds were fired at the weak Vaporeon. Unable to dodge such a fast attack, Vaporeon was sent flying into the trunk of a tree and fainted soon after. The trainer returned Vaporeon to it's pokeball and then walked over to Alex. ''That was an amazing battle, Alex'' he placed his hand out towards Alex. ''I couldn't agree more!'' Alex nodded, shaking the guys hand and smiling, grateful for such an inspirational battle.

Alex turned to face Sceptile who was happily leaning against a tree with it's eyes closed. ''Thank you for all your hard work buddy. Take a nice, earned rest!'' Alex was far beyond proud. After placing Sceptile back into it's pokeball and putting it back onto his belt, Alex's opponent had said his goodbyes and had started to make his way south. Placing his hood up over his head to try and block out some snow from getting in his face, Alex then left the forest to continue north to the city of Snowpoint.

Upon arriving at the frozen city, Alex made his way to the first stop on his visit to the city. The doors of the Pokémon center opened up as Alex stepped infront of them, giving him easy access. The place was mostly empty, only a few trainers were relaxing there and getting their Pokémon healed. ''Hi there Nurse Joy'' Alex greeted her. ''Hello there, are you here for an accommodation for the night?'' She questioned him. Alex shook his head. ''Just to get my Pokémon all healthy again and then I'm heading back out. I have somewhere I must go.'' He answered.

It only took Nurse Joy a few minutes to heal his pokemon up. ''Thanks for your help Nurse Joy'' Alex politely spoke. He placed all three of his pokeballs back onto his belt and walked over to the door. As the blizzard outside blew passed, Alex shivered and decided to step backwards as the door shut once again. ''I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stay here for a while. Until the blizzard passes over...'' He agreed to stay. After getting a room key from nurse Joy, Alex made his way to his room. Upon entering, he kicked off his shoes and jumped onto the bed. Moments of being childish and jumping up and down on the bed passed by and Alex then lay down, resting his head on the comfy pillows. ''Now this...I could do forever...'' He smirked and closed his eyes.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Either it was just him, or the way to Snowpoint City was colder than the last time Ford was there...

He was originally going to go to Sunnyshore, but then he got that weird thought, like Mewtwo was calling him. Naturally, Ford would head to the nearest port, Snowpoint.

Suddenly, the grass rusteled and out jumped an angry Sneasel.

"Woa!" cried Ford in shock, "Tango, I need you!"

Ford threw a pokeball at the ground and out burst his Infernape, Tango. It drummed it's chest and roared. The fire-monkey glared at the wild pokemon.

"K Tango, use Mach Punch!" This was sure to kill it. 1- It would always strike first, 2- Fighting is super-effective against both Dark and Ice: both of Sneasel's types. Tango ran up to the pokemon and immediately slammed it with a downward fist of power. The Sneasel shrieked before collapsing onto the snow covered grass.

"Another easy one..." said Ford with a chuckle, "Awsome Tango, return!" with that, Tango was called back.

A few minutes later, Ford came across a sign. He walked up and wiped off some frost:

"Snowpoint City - 1 mile"

"Phew," he began, before looking at the road ahead. Just like the previous path, it was caked in snow... "As long as I keep in a straght line Ill be there in about 10 minutes hopefully..."

Instead, Ford could make out Snowpoint's entrance around 30 minutes later. Luckily, the snowfall was a little calmer here.

He located the Pkmn Centre and walked in. A sudden feeling of relief swam though Ford's bitter chilled body and began to warm him. Same as before, he decided to let the Nurse take his Pokemon and check them.

First thing tomorrow, he would get on that ferry...

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    ((OOC: Just to let everyone know, the OOC thread is up so please post all your OOC's there from now on. Also would everyone please post their Sign Ups there as well. Thank you! :P))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back