• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Elite

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I cry inside everytime I leave this thread, the layout goes back to my default. ;;

There is a beta version option you can use, you know. XD

Anywho, this style just.. Amazes me. In my opinion this is the best theme I've ever come across. I love the dark colours, the header, the images, just everything. I can't wait for you to release it, like everyone else has said, this is definately going to be my default for a long time. I have always wanted a theme like this.

ahhh it even matches my profile. XD;; <33

Good job Jake, my top hat goes off to you. :>

Zet

Years
    The Johto Elite

I also take my hat off to you!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years

I cry everytime I leave this thread, the layout goes back to my default. ;;

There is a beta version option you can use, you know. XD

=P Don't worry, I didn't notice at first either, I went back in and edited my post after I noticed XD

Oh topic, of course, I can't wait for more progress Jake

God why is Jake such a popular name

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'm really loving this style, but perhaps you could add Lance. I dunno, maybe have him behind the rest of them holding his cape up like he does in G/S/C.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    This theme is awesome, but are the buttons going to be changed? I'm not sure if this was already covered but the Post Reply, Quote, Messenger Icons, etc. all look kinda blurry and ripped.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This theme is awesome, but are the buttons going to be changed? I'm not sure if this was already covered but the Post Reply, Quote, Messenger Icons, etc. all look kinda blurry and ripped.

-was wondering the same thing-

I noticed they were all default, so they have all that transparency fail going on. ><;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow this theme is very nice. You guys did a tremendous job. Love the header and the buttons are pretty cool. Wish it was fixed length, but that is alright. Got too many of them anyway, lol. This is great. ^^

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I love it even more than before with the postbit buttons, the only problem I really have with it is the blue alternating table color. The dark gray just doesn't seem to compliment it much, and with the Purple right above it, it just seems even more out of place.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This would be he only one besides the Special Purple that I would use. I love it.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I really like the look of this theme - my only problem is that the shortcuts on the bottom left of the screen plays hell with my Chrome browser - where highlighting a link makes the URL show up in the exact same spot as the shortcuts, covering most, if not all of the links.

It's mainly a problem on my end so don't worry about it XD;

Great theme!!

Back