• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Years

• If you were aligned with Doof you would never have voted jd.
    Nice try.

I openly admit that we were trying to manipulate you with the Joker stuff, we just know that if jd dies that we can kill Doof tonight. I am promising you a win right now, stop being swept up by Desi's overly aggressive momentum and use your head. Vote jd, side with me, you will win.

Home's lot can't beat me.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • So strange how much GP wants us to vote for someone other than Gunner? Maybe she's the killing role and he doesn't want to give her up?

Also funny how GP is completely bluffing, after gunner dies he'll have one recruit, we can just fish them out and kill him. He doesn't have a strong chance of winning.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • [Unvote] Deshinishon
    [Vote] Salzorrah

Self preservation here, but it also looks like GP is manipulating things behind the scenes.

Years
  • Hardly behind the scenes, I'm being completely open.
    and Doof, my chances of winning will go up dramatically when you die. :)

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Hardly behind the scenes, I'm being completely open.
    and Doof, my chances of winning will go up dramatically when you die. :)

Except I won't be dying and with Gunner dead with this phase you won't have much.

You're being a terrible liar rn

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • So now we've confirmed Gunner was the killer.

The Joker is either Pecelia, Rabinov, Johnny, or Nani (who is already dead). The other 3 would be doctor, watcher, or tracker.

I'm leaning towards Rabinov being the Joker due to his encouragement of people to recruit him and his denial of being in a group. Pecelia just seems like she has yet to be recruited and johnny has been too inactive for me to get a proper read.

If you have Rabinov in your roster, I recommend using your power to kill him.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I think it's fine if I reveal this.

I have very good reasons on thinking the joker is already dead. Since GP visited jd yesterday, I'm going to vote [VOTE] jdthebud and one of us can block gimmepie during the night.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I think it's fine if I reveal this.

I have very good reasons on thinking the joker is already dead. Since GP visited jd yesterday, I'm going to vote [VOTE] jdthebud and one of us can block gimmepie during the night.

Rabinov's claim only strengthens my thoughts that the Joker is very much alive.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Rabinov's claim only strengthens my thoughts that the Joker is very much alive.

Here's the thing.

There won't be any role reveals upon death right. So, on N0, I recruited Kiyotaka and he was promptly lynched on D1 without any alignment. Now, it wouldn't surprise me if he flips as another alignment, but flipping as unaligned? I think we lynched joker D1.

Years
  • Hey Doof, I know I tried to kill you earlier, but I think we both know that since that didn't go very well Home and his lot are currently the biggest threat in the game. Wanna do something about that?

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm gonna lose anyway as I still haven't been recruited. ?\_(?)_/?
    [unvote] jdthebud
    [vote] Rabinov

pls don't cut me in my sleep xxx

Back