• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kanto Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Shelby was walking along the dirt trail that led to Viridian City and her first tournament. She frowned as she thought of something. To enter the first tournament, I'm pretty sure I need at least two Pokémon, she thought. She stopped then and looked around. The route was very grassy, and as far as she could tell there weren't any Pokémon near her. Shelby then took a small detour, walking in the grass but still keeping the trail in her sights. Maybe I'll find one if I get lucky, she thought, looking around.

Suddenly there was a Pokémon's cry. Shelby started, half jumping and whipping around. Standing behind her was a small purple Pokémon. Shelby quickly brought out her Pokedex. She learned that the Pokémon was a Rattata, and that it would be perfect for a beginning trainer like herself to battle. She grabbed Totodile's Pokeball and chucked it, watching as the Pokémon appeared in a bright flash of light. It hopped around happily for a few moments, and then it noticed Rattata. Suddenly it looked much more serious and ready for battle.

"Alright, Totodile how about you start things off with…uh…" Shelby trailed off blinking. She then realized that she had no idea whatsoever the move set of her new Pokémon. Shelby grabbed her Pokedex and read off the moves. "How about…aqua jet?" She made it sound like more of a question than a command, but Totodile responded nonetheless.

Totodile was quickly surrounded by a veil of water, mostly at his feet. He smacked into Rattata and sent the wild Pokémon sprawling back into the dirt. Totodile hopped backwards, ready to keep going. Rattata got up, glaring angrily at Totodile and scratching his clawed paws on the grassy plain. Rattata charged at Totodile in a quick tackle attack. Shelby ordered Totodile to dodge, which he swiftly did. Shelby let out a breath as she realized that Totodile was fairly speedy.

"Let's go for a…" Shelby quickly glanced down at her Pokedex and tried her best not to falter, "water gun this time!" Totodile nodded and paused. Suddenly it released a blast of water from his powerful jaws, sending it spiraling towards Rattata. Rattata dodged the attack and ran at Totodile again. This time Totodile couldn't recover as quickly. Rattata leaped up and slammed its skull against Totodile in a powerful headbutt attack. Shelby clenched her teeth.

"Toto!" Totodile called, shaking his head. He brought his clawed hands up and rubbed his sore looking skull. Moments later, he turned and glared angrily at Rattata. Shelby ordered a leer attack. Totodile leered in a scary way at Rattata, even causing the little Pokémon to back up a few paces.

"Now let's finish it off with scratch!" Shelby called, knowing that Totodile knew it. Totodile charged at Rattata who seemed to be frozen. As Totodile neared, however, Rattata leaped out of the way at the last second and smashed into Totodile from behind. "Totodile, hit it with aqua jet!" Shelby called. She watched as the speedy attack was launched. Totodile hit Rattata. The little Pokémon squeaked and ran off into the tall grass. It seemed the battle was over.

"Toto! Totodile!" Totodile called happily. It hopped up and down. Shelby laughed and walked over to him. She bent down and picked him up. Totodile scrambled up her shoulders and on top of her head. Shelby's eye twitched as she felt his weight on the top of her head, but she didn't tell him to get off.

"Nice battle, Totodile!" Shelby called happily. She had begun to walk towards Viridian City once more. Totodile was happily looking around, holding onto some of her hair so he wouldn't fall off. I'm so going to have to retie my ponytail, Shelby thought. She shrugged it off and grew happier as she saw Viridian City grow nearer and nearer. Just as they were almost to the city, something happened.

"Toto!" Totodile said suddenly. It hopped off her head and charged into the grass. Shelby cried out and ran after him. What the heck is he doing? She wondered as she followed. Shelby soon saw a small shape by a rock several yards away. When Shelby looked to her east, she saw that Viridian was right there. Totodile was leading her towards the mountains, not anywhere near the city!

"Totodile, stop!" Shelby cried out. She glanced at her watch and saw that if they didn't get back soon, they might have to camp out for the night. "Totodile, we need to get to Viridian!" Shelby called after her Pokémon. Totodile ignored her and instead continued towards the rock. Oh man…you've got to be kidding! Caleb's going to get a kick out of this when I tell him, she thought dismally. She vaguely imagined what her brother would say, but then shoved those thoughts aside.

"Toto! Toto, Totodile!" Totodile said, coming to a halt. Shelby stopped next to her Pokémon and set her hands on her bent knees. She was panting slightly, but she refused to admit that the little chase had worn her out a bit. "Totodile!" Totodile insisted. He whacked her leg and pointed. Shelby looked up and saw that there, on the rock, was a small Pokémon. It looked alone, so Shelby approached it cautiously.

She grabbed her Pokedex and checked it out. Moments later, she found out the Pokémon was known as Larvitar. Larvitar, huh? She thought, slipping her Pokedex away. She frowned and then blanched. She knew what Larvitar evolved into. Shelby looked around, searching for signs of its mother. When she found none, she got even closer to the Pokémon. Totodile followed her silently.

"Lar…" Larvitar said sadly, staring up at the clouds in the sky.

"What do we do, Totodile?" Shelby hissed softly to her Pokémon. Totodile looked up to her in a way that clearly showed he had no idea. Right then, Shelby thought, looking back towards Larvitar. "How about we…uh…" Shelby trailed off. She had no idea what to do. Suddenly Totodile sprang up, smacking his claws against Larvitar. "Totodile!" Shelby called, watching as the small Pokémon tumbled off the rock. You could've been a bit nicer, Shelby thought dryly.

"Lar! Larvitar!" Larvitar cried angrily. His eyes squinted as he looked at Totodile. Shelby saw that Larvitar wasn't very happy about having been attacked. It was clearly using a leer attack, lowering Totodile's defense. Then it charged at Totodile and used a headbutt on the poor alligator-like Pokémon. Totodile cried out as he smashed into the boulder Larvitar had been previously sitting on.

"Totodile!" Shelby cried out. "Alright then, let's battle it! Go for a water gun, Totodile!" Shelby said confidently. She felt more confident as she battled with Totodile more and more. Totodile nodded and set a jet of water from his mouth. It slammed into Larvitar, causing the Pokémon to roll backwards into the dirt and smack into a rock. "Good job, now go for aqua jet!"

Larvitar was very annoyed now. It stood and looked angrily at Totodile. Water gathered around Totodile and just before it was about to spring towards Larvitar, Larvitar smashed its tail into a large boulder behind it. The boulder crumbled and rocks rained down on Totodile from all sides, almost closing him in. Totodile smashed against the wall of rocks, breaking them with the force of the water. He smashed into Larvitar, sending the two rolling in a fight. When Totodile backed off, Shelby could tell that he was growing very tired. She looked at Larvitar and noticed that it was panting as well. Probably the double effectiveness of the water attacks, Shelby thought.

"Toto! Totodile!" Totodile called, pumping his fist. He was acting all tough, but Shelby knew that soon he'd be down for the count. She didn't have much experience though, so she wasn't for sure just how soon exactly that would be. She figured it would be best to end this match as soon as possible.

"Larvitar!" Larvitar cried. It charged at Totodile, who moved his arms to block the attack. When Larvitar slashed his claws against Totodile, the attack wasn't as bad but Shelby knew it still hurt.

"Totodile, finish it off with water gun at close range!" Shelby called. Totodile nodded and quickly summoned the energy. In a final attack, he sent the burst of water splashing against Larvitar. The little Pokémon slammed into a boulder, falling down on the dusty ground. Shelby fumbled around in her backpack and grabbed a Pokeball. Here goes nothing…she thought, clearly unsure of how this would go. She tossed the Pokeball and watched as Larvitar was engulfed, hoping against all odds she captured the little Pokémon.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Scarecrow1113:
    Spoiler:

Foo Fighter

Even in the face of death...
    Years
    Day 1

Connor was standing in front of the Pokemon League Entrance with his eyes shining like gems. He had just recetly came from Professor Oak's Lab. He decided that visiting the Pokemon League entrance might motivate him, and it did. He was looking past the entrance though. He wanted to be at the end.

"We'll be there Bulbasaur..." Connor said, still looking at the entrance. "We'll be the best. Everyone will remember us as the greatest partners ever to walk this region."

Connor looked down at the tiny seed pokemon and smiled.

"Of course, that'll just be one out of four regions. After Kanto it's everywhere else ya know." Connor said while picking up his pokemon.

Bulbasaur smiled, she didn't understand a lot of what Connor said, but she knew they were good friends. She looked up at the towering entrance in awe with her partner.

"Well, I guess it's time to head back. We've got pokemon to catch. I think our first stop will be-" Connor stopped mid sentence. "Right here! Do you see it Bulbasaur?"

Connor pointed off to the right of the large Pokemon league entrance where a small metallic looking creature was quietly sleeping. Connor opened up his Pokedex and confirmed it as an Aron, the iron armor pokemon.

"Iron Armor? ...This might be tough," Connor looked down at Bulbasaur. She was fiercely staring at the Aron. "Or, this WOULD be tough if there was more than one of 'em." Connor said confidently.

Connor and Bulbasaur approached the pokemon carefully.

"Nows our chance to get the jump on it Bulbasaur!' Connor said excitedly. "Use Razor Leaf quick!"

Bulbasaur took a deep breath and fired the deadly spinning leaves at Aron. They got a direct hit, but Aron didn't seem hurt. Only angry.

"Uh-oh," Connor said, "Maybe we shoulda' thought that through..."

The Aron stood up valiantly. It huffed and scratched it leg on the ground. Then shocking both Bulbasaur and Connor it let out a terrible screech.

"Oh Arceus! That stings!" Connor said with his hands on his head.

Aron was running at a disoriented Bulbasaur now with it's head aiming for a knockout.

"Razor Leaf!" Connor shouted in a panic.

Once again Bulbasaur shot out the leaves which seemed to throw Aron off. It shook it head violently and made a zig zag line for bulbasaur. Bulbasaur did its best to dodge but Aron's confusing path had thrown her off as much as the razor leaves had thrown Aron off. Aron only managed to scrape Bulbasaur's side, nevertheless, Bulbasaur still went flying and did a flip in midair before landing hard on the ground. Connor still saw a lot of fight in her eyes though. He determined she was still ready for another tough hit.

"Now!" Connor shouted, "Get up and use Vine whip to throw him off his feet!"

Bulbasaur staggered up while Aron came running at the Seed pokemon again. This time though Bulbasaur shot out two vines that grabbed Aron front legs while a look of surprise came over Aron's face. Bulbasaur was struggling to maintain the hold though.

"Pull 'em out!" Connor ordered.

Bulbasaur tugged on the vines causing Aron to crash and slide down to the ground in a haze of dust. Bulbasaur didn't need a command. She was going straight in for the Tackle. Bulbasaur put all her might and crashed into the pokemon. She had forgot though that Aron's armor was extremely tough. Bulbasaur shook back and forth before shaking off the headache she had gained.

"Wait, I got it!" Connor said. "The league entrance!"

Bulbasaur was baffled (And still quite hazy due to slamming into the iron Pokemon), but didn't have time to ponder it. Aron had got up and was flying at her with glowing fists, Metal Claw. Bulbasaur only narrowly dodged before finally realizing what it was her trainer was talking about. Bulbasaur slowly backed up until she was standing just in front of the tough outer wall of the Pokemon League Entrance. Aron was oblivious to this though as it started on another mad dash towards Bulbasaur. One more hit from Aron would take Bulbasaur out. This would have to be the deciding move.

"NOW!" Connor shrieked.

Bulbasaur mustered up all of her strength and grabbed Aron's head using vine whip. She let out a fierce cry and used Aron's momentum to throw the pokemon over her head and into the Pokemon League wall. Aron's cry could be heard as it slid down the face of the entrance. Bulbasaur was staggering while trying to regain her breath. Her legs were trembling. Aron had turned out to be a lot heavier than she had thought.

"Gotya!" Connor shouted in triumph while throwing a pokeball at the crashed Aron.

Bulbasaur and Connor both stared in hope as Aron was engulfed in light by the ball.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Jake awoke the morning of the beginning of his journey a bit uneasy. He already was confident in himself (As usual), but it felt odd saying goodbye without his mother along for the ride. He clenched the cross around his neck, stared down, and began to think.

I know you can see me from heaven, mom, but I wish you were actually here. It would just make my success feel that much better.

Jake put on his usual garments, and walked downstairs, with Vulcan's Pokeball in his grip. His father was sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for him to come down the stairs.

"I see you and Chimchar are ready to begin. Well, I wish you the best of luck on your journey," Jake's dad said with a stern look on his face.

Jake responded quickly, "Thanks." He didnt' show any emotion to this father, as he honestly couldn't be bothered to care at all.

Jake grabbed a little breakfast, and hauled himself out of his household. He walked down the short path to Professor Oak's lab, where he saw another trainer already exiting to begin their journey. Jake knew that he was next.

After entering the lab, Oak had a large smile across his face, as he awaited Jake's arrival. Jake approached him swiftly and relentlessly: He wanted out of Palet Town, and fast.

"Good to see you Jake. I see you and your Chimchar are ready to begin. Well, I want to start by wishing you the best of luck!" Oak started.

"Thank you so much Professor!" Jake said with some emotion. Clearly he had more respect and feeling for the professor than he did his own flesh and blood.

"Alright then. Here are 5 Pokeballs and your Pokedex that you will need for your journey. The Pokedex, as you know, records data on all sorts of Pokemon out there. You will need the Pokeballs to actually catch a Pokemon."

"Thanks for the information."

What, does he think I'm stupid or something? I have my own Pokemon, I know what I'm doing...

"Well then, I'll hopefully see you again some time! Until later!" Oak said with an even larger smile.

"You as well," Jake answered swiftly.

Jake exited out of the door at a rather quick pace, and headed straight for Route 1. It was that time that Jake never wanted to come, but now he did.

Home sweet journey...

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    SIGNUP: (So many ridiculous Writer's Blocks. I wish I were in Soviet Russia... In Soviet Russia, keyboard type you!)
    Spoiler:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    i guess i coul've split it to two posts, but oh well...

Day 1 - Enter Kawa / vs Sandshrew

The Turtwig suddenly stopped running around in circles, as it noticed Manny standing atop of him. "Hey what's up man how are you doing?" He said to the Turtwig. "Looks like I'm your new trainer"

"Tur tur tur" the turtle replied a bit confused.

"Ha ha, you better be ready for this man!" Manny told his new pet, as he raised himself up and motioned it to follow him. The green Pokémon stood motionless for a while, so Manny turned around with a sigh, "Come on, do I really need to recall you to your Pokéball?" the Turtwig didn't even twitch as it stared at its trainer's eyes. "Damn, I'm hungry and I need breakfast, are you coming?" he had planned to recall the Turtwig by then, but at the sound of the word breakfast, the Pokémon ran up to him and waited to see where it would be led to. "Nice" Manny chuckled.

. . . . . . . . . .

"Are you going to need anything else?" an old lady asked Manny who was sitting by his Turtwig on the bar of a café.

"No thanks" Manny replied patting his stomach "That was delicious tía, how much do I owe you?"

"Oh don't worry about it, just say hi to your mom for me though" the old lady replied gleefully and entertained by the sight of the Turtwig licking it's plate to get the last crumbs of her Pokémon food.

"Sorry, no can do" Manny said in n unfortunate kind of way. "I won't go back home since I just officially started my journey, and I'll leave for Viridian City right now!"

"Ohhh…" Manny's tía awed as she glanced towards the Pokémon again. "So that's what… that's about… it'll be good for you though, I'm sure, and please don't worry about the tab, I'm sure you'll need whatever money you have for later" she said concluding by giving Manny a wink.

"Ha ha, alright then, thanks tía, I really appreciate it." Manny replied cheerfully.

As he left the café though, he heard his tía's voice from behind him saying: "Hey, you should think about a name for Turtwig, I heard Pokémon like that kind of stuff!"

"Thanks!" he replied as he left.

. . . . . . . . . .

"Route 1 eh? Hmm… Tortu? Shelly? Tito?" it had been about ten minutes since leaving his tía's café, and for ten minutes all he seemed to have done was think up plausible names for Turwig, and Turtwig had shook its head for so long, that it was starting to walk crooked. "I know!" Manny suddenly exclaimed startling Turtwig. "I met this one person at the farm once, he had a Squirtle, and he told me its name was Caguamón. He told me that where he came from, caguama was the name given to the biggest turtle Pokémon, and that a caguamón is a really big caguama! So from now on, you'll be Kawaman! 'Cause it sounds more superhero-ish."
    (note: A caguama is a very delicious Mexican dish made with turtle meat. It is now illegal, so it is instead made with manta ray meat, although turtle caguamas are still sold in the black market.)
    "TURTWIG!!" the Turtwig, now Kawaman, approved of the nickname swinging his head around gleefully, which made razor-sharp leaves fly in all sorts of directions.

"Whoa, watch the Razor Leaf!" Manny ducked frightened by the sudden attack. Unluckily for them though, more than one leaf ended up hitting a particularly big tree besides them... "What's that?" Manny raised himself up worriedly upon hearing a very strong rustling of leaves.

"PIDGEYYYYY!!!" suddenly, a huge flock of Pidgeys who had been resting on the tree charged towards Manny and Kawaman.

"RUUUUUUUUUN ! ! ! ! !"

. . . . . . . . . .

"Damn crazy chickens! Being all aggressive and stuff! When did they even stop chasing us by the way?" Manny told Kawaman as he held his knees panting.

"Trrt" Kawa shared his cluelessness with his trainer as he tried to catch his breath.

Wow, is that a Sandshrew?! Manny thought excitedly when he noticed something odd in the landscape. It wasn't much to be exact, just the tip of the tail of a Sandshrew, sticking out from behind a patch of bushes near on the foot of a small mount, it was a slight movement and with Manny's perfect vision, that was more than enough to spot one of his favorites.

"Yo Kawaman" he called quietly to his released Pokémon. Then, lowering himself to roughly the same height as the Turtwig, he asked: "Check it out, do you see that right there?" he said pointing towards where the Sandshrew was.

"Ehh…?" the Turtwig twirled its head towards his right ear trying to figure out what he was supposed to see. By now, Sandshrew had already retracted its tail out of vision, but it was still there.

"Damn it." Manny sighed as he noticed this and repositioned himself closer to his Pokémon. "Alright, this is what I want you to do… there's a Pokémon behind that bush, I want you to go over there, weaken it so that we can catch it, and then I'll get you some more Pokémon food… capische?"

"Tuuuurtwig" Kawaman said in an 'ohhhhhh' fashion as if communicating: 'Ohhh, now I see it', which of course was a lie. But if there was something Manny had learned about Kawaman in their short time together, it was that to get to him, you need to talk to his stomach.

"Ha, very well then, go!" Upon hearing the command, Kawaman took it as if he had been given a 'CHARGE!' command, and proceeded to run with all his might towards the bush.

As the grass Pokémon began to near his destination, Turtwig noticed the ground Pokémon curled up in a ball behind the leaves, "TuuuurTWIG!" he yelled out as he jumped about 80cm to hit the Sandshrew in its ribs.

"SAND!" the Pokémon screamed out startled, causing a flock of Spearows to fly off from a tree.

Beautiful Manny thought as he saw the flock of birds flying in an almost perfect formation over him, in search of a new tree... "Oh yeah!" he exclaimed as soon as he remembered the battle. "Kawaman!" he yelled out while running towards the Pokémon, "Don't use Tackle, attack with Razor Leaf, that'll hurt it!"

"Turt!" replied Kawaman as he okayed the order, but as he prepared to swing his head for the attack, he felt a shot of sand enter his eyes stinging them. "Twig!" he yelped as he swung back his head to release the attack, which completely missed his opponent, although it did cut a few branches off of the Spearow's tree.

Damn! Manny thought a bit mad about the unfortunate event. "Come on Kawaman! We have to keep up the pressure while we're still at an advantage, use Razor Leaf again!"

Struggling to keep his eyes open, Kawaman bit on his chin to control the pain and pushed his head towards his left side this time. The Sandshrew was both smart and ready though, and it lunged itself to the sky while charging towards Turtwig. "Damn, it's fast, Withdraw Kawa!" Upon hearing the command, Kawaman pulled himself into his shell expecting the hit, as he did this though, the Sandshrew's jump turned into a dive in mid-air, and…

"Shrew" was all they heard. The Pokémon quickly broke through the earth's surface, burrowing underground.

"…"

"…" Kawa looked right and left as he emerged from his shell... the confused look on his trainer's face told the whole story.

"… did it just escape?"

"… trr…" but as the Turtwig was commenting on the sudden disappearance, he was suddenly shot into the sky. "TWIIIIGG!!!" he screamed more startled than in pain *Pfff*. Kawaman fell with a loud thud, and grunted as he tried to get back on his feet.

"Sandshrew sand!" the Sandshrew exclaimed standing over the fallen Pokémon. It seemed to give off the message of: 'This is my turf, leave now!'

"Arrrgh" Manny gritted his teeth feeling miserable before the situation. "Come on Turtwig! We can still win this!" it was no longer a subject of catching the Sandshrew, or the tournament. Both Manny and Kawaman were no longer certain that they could even survive in the competitive world of Pokémon.

"TWIIIIIG!" Kawaman struggled to his feet at seeing the look of doubt on his trainer's face. "Twig!" he finished upon erecting himself.

"Sands!" the Sandshrew was shocked at the development, and got on all fours, using its powerful hind legs to thrust himself forward headfirst at his opponent. "Shreeww!"

"Kawa!" as Manny yelled out to his Pokémon, not knowing what to do, Kawaman opened up his mouth, and unleashed a flurry of seeds which exploded upon contact with the wild Pokémon.

The Bullet Seed attack was so strong that it destroyed the wild Sandshrew's momentum, and it sighed as it fell to the ground helpless, with only enough energy to twitch, and a face covered in cuts and bruises, "Sands… shrew" it said battered.

"Wha…?" Manny expressed his disbelief, "Kawaman! You're great!" then as he came to the realization, he began to search on his belt mumbling: "Pokéball Pokéball Pokéball… here! Go!" The Pokéball he threw then engulfed the fallen Pokémon, and began to shake and beep.

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
    OOC:I've decided I'd hold on to Piplup until I had three other pokemon.
    IC:

CHAPTER 1: The Viridian King!

Will picked up the pokeball once it stopped shaking. He caught his first pokemon in almost a year. He held out the pokeball to the wind and tapped the buttonon it to release the Nidoran.​

The Nidoran calapsed once he landed. He was badly injured.​

Will took out a pink spray bottle from his bag, "Hey there... Are you OK?" Will leaned in towards the pokemon. It tried to act agressive and scare Will, but it was too weak, "Don't worry I'm not a threat," Will sprayed the Nidoran and it Squeeled loudly, but it's scuffs started to fade, and it seemed to regain it's vitality.​

"NIIIIIIIDO," the Nidoran Screeched and hopped to it's feet and tackled Wills face sending him onto his back. Will smiled.​

He may be more of a challenge to train insisting on dominance.

Will got back up and his knees, "You are very strong," Will bowed before the pokemon. The Nidoran lifted it's head high and smiled, "From here on we are equals," Will said.​

Will stood up," From now on, you'll be called 'Tyrant'," He said, "Now follow me. We're going to train." Will walked through the tall grass headed back towards Viridian City. Suddenly at the edge of the grass a Mankey Pounced at Will, and kicked him in the face.​

Battle Start

Will was, well... perturbed to say the least, "Damnit what the %$^@!" He yelled, "Tyrant, time to get in some practice! Attack him with tackle!"​

Tyrant charged at the Mankey who had landed a few feet away and lunged once he was close enough. The Mankey was agile though, and dodged. It immediatly punched Tyrant into a cliffside.​

Tyrant became furious and charged the mankey and this time managed to land his hit. The Nidoran used Double kick, and the Mankey failed to react. It got slammed by both of Tyrant's back legs.​

Will smiled, "Now finish it with poison sting!" He shouted. The Nidoran got on top of the Mankey and reered his head. Tyrant's horn glowed purple. He tried to drive his horn into the Mankey, but when he started, the mankey tossed him off.​

Tyrant stood on it's back legs and displayed it's full size, "NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOO!" It screamed furiously.​

Will was supprised by the small pokemon's rage, "Kill that Mankey!" Tyrant charged at the pokemon and pounced. The Mankey stood it's ground this time, and when Tyrant crashed into, it puffed up it's chest. When they colided Tyrant bounced off and landed on the ground. The Mankey didn't even flinch.​

The Mankey ran up to Tyrant, who was still lying down. Just as Mankey was about to deal the final blow, a cry was heard from a ledge above.​

"NIIIIIIIIIII-DOOOOOOO-RAAAAAAAAAN!" A female Nidoran jumped down landing between Tyrant and the Mankey. It Drove it's horn into the Mankey, sending it flying, and knocking it out when it landed.​

The blue Nidoran proded Tyrant. It tried to lift it back to it's feet, but Tyrant moved away. The Nidoran tried again to some compliance. The Nidoran F smiled then turned to Will.​

Will reached for a pokeball on his belt.​

She may go without a fight.

He took the pokeball of his belt and tossed it at the Nidoran.​

OOC: So what do you say? Can I have her?

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    (I'll be putting pictures in later.)

Foo Fighter:
    Spoiler:

Cirrus: ACCEPTED. You may continue.

drunk:
    Spoiler:

Down with the darkness: Feel free to try to catch it.

JUST ONE MORE POST GUYS BEFORE DAY 2 BEGINS.

Foo Fighter

Even in the face of death...
    Years
    Connor picked up his new catch. He was admiring the moment, completely caught up in his first Pokémon catch ever.

"Bulba..." Connor suddenly remembered that Bulbasaur had been hurt. "OH! Well I guess it's time to go back to the Pokémon center."

Bulbasaur staggered up before collapsing down again.

"I think maybe I'll carry you." Connor laughed. "Its not like I did any work out there, ya know?"

Bulbasaur smiled at her partner as she was picked up. Connor then walked all the way back to the Viridian city Pokémon Center. After giving both Bulbasaur and Aron to Nurse Joy he waited a couple of minutes before she came back out with Bulbasaur and Aron following.

"Here's your Pokémon back!" Nurse Joy said, "Make sure they get plenty of food and water!"

With that Nurse Joy turned around and headed back into her office.

"Well," Connor said, looking down at his two Pokémon, "I guess today is as good a day as any for some training"

Aron and Bulbasaur looked at each other with fierce looks. It was clear that a little bit of a rivalry was starting to form between the two.

"You two certainly do look ready," Connor said with a bit of worried look, "Lets try our best to be ready for that tournament."

Connor then ushered the two Pokémon outside of the Pokémon Center and onto a small roadside. This would be the training site. Connor was a bit blank faced though. How did you train a Pokémon?

"Uhh, ok guys, lets just," Connor was trying to think of something, "heck. Let's just have a battle. Right now between the two of you."

The two understood and took their places. They were staring each other down, each one trying to intimidate the other. Aron scratched his leg against the floor like in the last battle. Bulbasaur let out a little roar and flashed a vine whip.

Connor was getting into it now. "OK! Give it your best guys! Show me whatcha' got!"

This seemed to give the Pokémon even more ferocity.

"3...2...1..." Connor paused, "GO!"

Bulbasaur was the first to react. She began by shooting out two vines. The same strategy as last time. Only this time, Aron knew what was going on. The Iron Armor Pokémon stood completely still as the vines wrapped around him. Bulbasaur then continued on with trying to pull Aron to no avail. She didn't have momentum on her side this time though. Aron however had a grip on Bulbasaur. He stood up on his back legs and spun Bulbasaur right into a nearby tree using the vine whip around him as an anchor! Bulbasaur hit hard into the trunk and then even harder onto the ground.

"Bulbasaur!" Connor gasped, "Aron's smarter than he looks."

Bulbasaur heard Connor's voice and struggled up. She had just developed a plan. Bulbasaur withdrew the vine whips. Then rearing up on her back legs she started taunting Aron. Aron, who was going to play a waiting game, had become furious and was charging with full might to Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur gasped and got back down on to all fours and shot two vine whips up into the tree and bringing down a large branch. Now yelling with determination, Bulbasaur brought down the branch.

Connor gasped, because the branch had fallen short.

Aron was still charging. He saw the branch though and did a dive over it and right into Bulbasaur. The seed Pokémon was dizzy and quite obviously worn out. Aron was spot clean.

"Ok. I think that's it for now guys." Connor said while attending to Bulbasaur. "I think maybe we should do some training with wild Pokémon now that we battled ourselves."

And while the battle score is still tied thought Connor

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Day 1: Has started.
    Day 2: Has not yet started.
    Day 3: Has not yet started.

SIGN-UPS FOR THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE CLOSED BY END OF DAY 3!

Just three days until the annual Viridian Champion Tournament and many trainers from around the world have gathered in Viridian for the tournament. Signing up for the tournament will be open until the end of Day 3. You must have a minimum of two Pokemon for this tournament and a maximum of six. The tournament will start on Day 4.

The tournament will be split up into sections – five sections: A, B, C, D, and E. There will be four trainers in each section. This is how the rounds will go…

A1 against A3
    -
    A2 against A4
    -
    B1 against B3
    -

B2 against B4
    -
    C1 against C3
    -
    C2 against C4
    -
    D1 against D3
    -
    D2 against D4
    -
    E1 against E3
    -
    E2 against E4

Trainers will be placed randomly into sections.

Five trainers have already signed up, making a total of only fifteen spots left. Hurry in and sign up so you can battle in the tournament and get a chance to go up against Viridian's Champion, Peter.

These contestants have already signed up:

Jesse – Machoke, Larvitar, Luxio
    Michelangelo – Ariados, Houndour, Aron
    Claire – Granbull, Butterfree, Kadabra
    Nikki – Cloyster, Ivysaur, Jolteon
    Nathan – Rhyhorn, Vibrava, Flareon
    Jess (Peter's Sister) - Charmeleon, Nidoran (M), Bagon, Larvitar, Gible

Now, here are the Pokemon you can find along the routes by Viridian City. Pokemon from many different regions have migrated along to Kanto.

Route near Pallet Town: Pidgey, Starly, Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Spearow, and Bidoof.
    Route near Entrance to League of Champions: Nidoran (M and F), Spearow, Aron, Sandshrew, and Gligar… these Pokemon you will need to ask permission from me or Scarecrow before encountering them: Gible, Bagon, and Larvitar.
    Viridian Forest: Caterpie, Weedle, Spinarak, Wurmple, Ekans, Pikachu, and Shinx… these Pokemon you will need to ask permission from me or Scarecrow before encountering them: Scyther, and Pinsir.

Move Sets:
    Pidgey: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Starly: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Rattata: Heabutt, Tackle, Growl
    Sentret: Headbutt, Tackle, Growl
    Zigzagoon: Headbutt, Tackle, Gowl
    Spearow: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Bidoof: Dig, Tackle, Headbutt
    Nidoran (M or F): Tackle, Growl, Double Kick, Poison Sting
    Aron: Headbutt, Tackle, Dig, Screech
    Sandshrew: Dig, Heabutt, Sand Attack, Rollout
    Gligar: X Scissor, Guillotine, Headbutt
    Gible: Dragonbreath, Headbutt, Rollout
    Larvitar: Rollout, Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Headbutt
    Bagon: Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, Dig
    Caterpie: Tackle, String Shot
    Weedle: Tackle, String Shot
    Spinarak: Poison Sting, String Shot
    Wurmple: Tackle, String Shot
    Ekans: Poison Sting, Wrap
    Pikachu: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Team
    Shinx: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Team
    Scyther: X Scissor, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slash
    Pinsir: Vice Grip, Body Slam, X Scissor

Here are the descriptions of the routes…

Route near Pallet Town: A very busy route, a road was built through the small grassland. Even if the road is safe, some Pokemon usually jump out near trainers for battles or just for friendly attention.
    Route near Entrance to League of Champions: A very rocky mountain that also has a grassland that several species of Pokemon live in. Not many people cross through the mountain area because there's a road now below the mountain.
    Viridian Forest: Because it's the only way to get from Viridian City to Pewter City, there was a road built straight through the forest. However, sometimes trainers will travel through the forest to collect Pokemon and meet cute little bug Pokemon.

---

Jess quickly climbed over the rocky terrain of the route to the League of Champions. Charmander and Nidoran (M) followed close behind.

"Just a bit farther now guys," Jess explained and she gave her word. Just five more minutes of walking and the team arrived about a grassland that grew in about a leveled plain. Sandshrew played in the grass as well as several Gligar which flew around on the rocks.

Jess slumped down and leaned against a boulder. Nidoran (M) and Charmander too rested at her side.

"We just have to wait for the right Pokemon," Jess said with a smile to her two friends. They gave a nod and rested on her lap.

---

It wasn't long until Nidoran (M) got up, his ears flicking back and forth.

"Ni, ni," he said, poking Jess who was sleeping with Charmander curled up on her head. The sun was beginning to set and in front of the team stood a group of three Pokemon: a Gible, a Larvitar, and a Bagon.

"Hmm?" Jess opened her eyes and finally saw the group which seemed angry that she was there. The Bagon was in the lead and was very large.

"BAG!" it snarled at Nidoran (M). Charmander hopped down from Jess's head as the girl got to her feet. Jess just smiled.

"Looks like they want a fight," Jess mused. "Alright, we'll give it to them! Charmander, begin with Ember – Nidoran (M) use Poison Sting!"

Charmander jumped up quickly and opened its mouth and spat out several red flames that spiraled toward the Dragon group. Bagon jumped forward and lashed out with its claws, breaking the flames away.

Jess gritted her teeth. "That Bagon must be the leader," Jess told herself. "No matter… Charmander, use Metal Claw on the Bagon! Nidoran (M), use Double Kick on the others!"

Jess's two Pokemon jumped forward, Charmander lunged for the Bagon while Nidoran (M) ran for the Larvitar and Gible. Charmander's claws clashed with the Bagon's, a sound echoing off the rocks like two swords colliding in battle.

Nidoran (M) was able to hit the Gible back with the Double Kick which greatly weakened it because of its weakness for Fighting moves, but the Larvitar countered Nidoran (M) with a Rock Tomb.

"Nidoran (M)!" Jess shouted as her tiny, purple Pokemon was knocked backwards.

"CHAR!" Charmander screeched painfully as the Bagon knocked him swiftly to the ground.

"Charmander!" Jess shouted.

Charmander shook on the ground and Bagon placed a foot on it and roared in victory. However, Charmander struggled to get up.

"Bag-on!" the Bagon roared angrily, stomping down into Charmander's body. Jess gritted her teeth as she heard a loud crack. She hoped it wasn't anything in Charmander's body.

Jess turned her head. "Nidoran (M), knock Bagon off of Charmander!" she commanded.

Nidoran (M) nodded and ran off from the other two only to meet headfirst with the Bagon.

"Bag!" the Bagon roared surprised as it was knocked off of Charmander. Charmander painfully got to his feet.

The Bagon grabbed Nidoran (M) quickly and threw it against a boulder. There was a boom and the boulder smashed into pieces.

Charmander turned to his injured friend and roared. Then, his body began to glow. The Dragon team assembled and stepped back as Charmander's form grew. Then, when the light cleared, a darker Pokemon appeared in Charmander's place.

Spoiler:

"CHARMELEON!" it roared. It took in a breath, only to release a large spin of fire which engulfed the three wild Pokemon.

When the fire cleared, the Larvitar and Gible were down while the Bagon continued to stand.

"Charmeleon," Jess's new Pokemon taunted.

"BAGON!" the blue Pokemon roared painfully as it ran for Charmeleon. The two Pokemon clashed and Jess took her advantage – she threw two empty Pokeballs at the Gible and Larvitar. They slowly came to a stop and Jess retrieved them.

"Charmeleon, finish it with Fire Spin!" Jess commanded.

Charmeleon jumped away from Bagon's lashing claws and took a breath, then released a deadly flame. It engulfed the Bagon and when it cleared, the blue Pokemon collapsed to the ground.

"Pokeball, go!" Jess shouted. She threw a Pokeball which engulfed the Bagon. It rocked back and forth violently before coming to a stop.

Jess smiled and retrieved it. Charmeleon fled from the battle scene only to arrive back to where Nidoran (M) lay.

"Hey buddy," Jess said as she picked up Nidoran (M). "You're alright now."

"Ni," the Pokemon said weakly.

Jess nodded to Charmeleon. "Let's go back to the stadium. Peter'll be glad to see the new additions to the team."

"Char," Charmeleon said.

END OF DAY 1

Last edited:

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
    Accepted?

.. So um, can I join, too?
    My SU's up on the first Page.. Just to let you know.. 8D

Years
    Finally after moments of vicious shaking, the Pokeball calmed down and binged. Shelby's eyes went wide, and an even wider grin broke out across her face. Totodile looked happy as well, but he was panting heavily and looked very tired. Shelby walked over to the Pokeball and picked it up. She rubbed the dirt off of the Pokeball and then turned to Totodile. Shelby opened her mouth to say something, when suddenly the Pokeball snapped open. Shelby squeaked and fell back on her butt.

"Lar, Larvitar!" Larvitar cried. Larvitar blinked and scrambled towards her, climbing onto her lap. Shelby looked at his Pokeball. She grabbed it and tried to recall Larvitar, but it dodged the beam and hid behind Totodile.

"Uh…I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that you're not very fond of Pokeballs, are you?" Shelby asked. Larvitar looked at her and slowly shook his head. Shelby looked down at her Pokémon and found that Larvitar was even slightly smaller than Totodile. She pushed up from the ground and walked over to them. She picked up Larvitar and set him in her arms. Totodile yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Oh! Good job Totodile, you did great," Shelby said. She unclipped his Pokeball and recalled him.

"Larvitar," Larvitar stated.

"So I guess you're staying out here with me," Shelby declared. Larvitar looked up at her and nodded. Shelby glanced down at the little Pokemon in her arms. Well he isn't very big, she thought with a slight frown, but I'll train him to be the best Tyranitar there is! Just as they were about to leave, the grass in front of them began to rustle. Oh you've got to be kidding me, Shelby thought. She looked and saw that they were still fairly far away from Viridian City.

A little Pidgey flapped out from behind the grass. Shelby attempted to sneak away, but Larvitar struggled in her arms and hopped down. Why do my Pokemon always seem to be doing that? She thought dryly. "Larvitar c'mon, we need to get going," Shelby said, walking up behind her Pokemon. Larvitar looked up at her and then back at the Pidgey. There was an almost pouty look on his face, but he nodded and jumped back into her arms anyway. "You can battle something tomorrow, m'kay?" Shelby asked. "All I've gotta do is go out and catch another Pokemon, and then how about we go and resgister for the tournament?"

"Lar, Larvitar!" Larvitar cried happily.

Finally after what seemed like hours, the sun had set and it was dark. Shelby and Larvitar were standing just outside of Viridian City. Shelby carefully shifted Larvitar in her arms (he had fallen asleep) and grabbed her map. She followed it to the Pokemon Center. I'll get them healed, catch some sleep, and then after I try to catch something tomorrow I'll call Caleb, she decided. She handed her Pokeballs to Nurse Joy (well, she handed over Totodile's Pokeball and gave her Larvitar) and then moved over to one of the couches and sat down, her eyes slowly drifting shut.

Day 1: End

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Marshmallon: I did state before you were accepted. ^^ You can start.

Down for darkness: Sorry for not reading it full out before.
    Spoiler:

Also, if you didn't want your Piplup, Jess (my character) is on the same route. We could meet and you can just hand it over to her.

WISHERWISHERWISH HAS BEEN KICKED FROM THE RP FOR FAILURE TO GET THE SIGN-UP UP ON TIME!

Last edited:

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
    OOC: actualy a little note. Nidoran M DOESN'T learn tackle. It actualy learns PECK, so I'm replacing it with that.

The Nidoran forced it's way out of the pokeball near immediatly.

Will frowned, "Well Tyrant, it looks like you still have one more fight," He said, running over and spraying the Nidoran male. It promptly tacked Will's face just like before, "Damnit stop that!"

Battle Start

Will got up on his feet and brushed himself off, "Let's start this off!" He said, "Tyrant use peck!"

Tyrant Charged at the Nidoran, horn glowing bright blue. Right before colision he jumped in the air, driving his horn at Nidoran from above.

When the Nidoran F was hit it was knocked back a few feet, but remained unfased, and even started to charge Tyrant, "Quick use double kick," but tyrant couldn't react in time, and fell victim to a series of swipes against it.

Tyrant was down but not out. He got back on his feet with huge energy derived from his anger. He sprinted towards the Nidoran, his horn now glowing purple. He lowered his head and plowed into the tiny rodent. The blue Nidoran held here ground, but too a heavy blow. It reacted by driving it's own horn into Tyrant, sending him flying.

Tyrant landed on the ground this time heavily cut up. The Nidoran charged him readying to finish him, when sudenly started to scream with Rage. It was re-energized and strong.

Will was ecstatic, "Great! Now, use double kick!" Tyrant Jumped in the air as the Nidoran charged at him, and smashed her with his back legs. The Nidoran was nearly fainted, and colapsed on the ground.

Will took the chance and picked up the pokeball he threw at her earlier, and threw it once more. It hit her and swallowed her within.

OOC:Sorry I haven't really done a RP with this format. I'll keep that in mind...

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Down with the darkness:
    Spoiler:

Now, note to everyone...
    YOU MAY NOT, REPEATING, MAY NOT EVOLVE YOUR POKEMON UNLESS I SAY SO! CONTACT ME IF YOU WISH TO!

Last edited:

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
    Will picked up the pokeball. He thought for a second then decided, "Your name will be Enchantress," He said. He held out Tyrant's pokeball, "Return!" the purple Nidoran suddenly dissapeared, and a red outling off him was pulled into the pokeball.

I need to get them to a pokemon center.

Will walked out of the grass to the main path. he walked calmly toward the city, the sun quickly setting behind him. About halfway to Viridian City, he saw a little girl on the path.

Will walked over to her and smiled, "Hey would you like a piplup?" he said faking a friendly tone.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Jess heard the quick tone as watched as a boy came up to her. He was holding out a Pokeball.

"Take it," he urged.

"Really?" Jess asked. "You don't want it?"

"It's a weakling - I only fair for dark and poison Pokemon." he said.

Jess slowly took the Pokeball. "Uh, alright."

She watched as he disappeared in the dark mist on the route to Viridian.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Joce sighed as she read a flyer for the Tournaments. It said that an entering trainer must have at least two Pokemon to be a valid entry. Joce looked at her only Pokemon, Tiena. Although she loves Tiena dearly, she was not strong enough, or even valid, to enter alone.

"Well, Tiena. We're just gonna have to go catch another friend for you!" she announced to her friend, who looked up at her with excited eyes. Joce smiled down at her. "Let's get going. We're gonna go to the Viridian Forest, to find a Pikachu! An Electric-type will help us on Flying and Water-type Pokemon." Joce explained to her Pokemon. They jogged out of the Tournament building and back onto the streets. Joce looked at her map, and began to walk in the general direction of the Forest.

"Bikes! Get your Bike rentals here! Much faster than walking! Bikes!" a middle-aged man called into the streets at anyone who passed by. Joce looked down at Tiena and nodded.

"Heya. How much are the rates on those bikes, sir?" Joce asked politely, eyeing a shiny black and white striped bike. The man turned to her and smiled.

"Only 100 poke per hour!" the vendor followed her gaze to the bike she was staring at, and smiled again, showing his chipped and yellow teeth yet again. When Joce looked pleased at the price, he unchained the bike from the othes and rolled it over to her. Joce smiled politely and he winked. She backed away, slowly with the bike and got on. She lifted Tiena into the attached basket and began to ride.

----

It was beginning to get dark as Joce entered the Viridian Forest. She quietly rolled her bike into the tree, looking around warily. She left the bike behind a thick band of trees and lifted Tiena out of the basket. She held her in her arms for comfort. Joce was a bit scared of the dark, after all. There was a loud rustling in the bushes, and Joce basically scramed in horror, and fell backwards.

"Piika? Pika-chuu?" a small, yellow Pokemon crawled out of the bushes, and stared at Joce's scared form, head cocked to the side.

Joce sighed in relief. "It's just a Pikachu, Tiena! Can't believe you were so afraid!" she laughed nervously. "Now, Tiena, help me catch that Pikachu!" Tiena hopped out of Joce's arms and stood to face the Pikachu, who matched her fighting stance.

"Tiena! Start with Tackle!" Joce called out her first command. Tiena charged at the Pikachu, full speed. But as soon as she got close, pikachu hopped out of the way, and began an attack of her own. A faint glow of white formed around her, and Pikachu basically flew at Tiena, knocking right into her exposed back.

"Chiik!" Tiena whined as she tumbled back from the blow. She quickly stood again and once again faced her opponent.

"It's ok, Tiena! Use Razor Leaf! Spead them around so it can't escape easily!" Joce called, and leaf began to grow on the Chikorita's back, sharp and knives.

"Chik! Chik! Chik! Chik!" Tiena yelled as she whipped the leaves off like boomerangs. They flew around the Pikachu, surrounding it. There was no where to go, and the Pikachu was slashed several times by the razor-like leaves. Trickles of blood formed and Pikachu cried out. But it tried to counter attack with Thunderbolt, but Tiena was too quick! She dodged the bolts of electricity without command, and was only hit by one, which did not seem to do a whole lot of damage, because of her type.

"Good! Are you alright?" Joce asked her Pokemon.

"Chikorita!" Tiena cried, and nodded her head, yes.

"Good! Now use Vine Whip!" Joce commanded. Tiena's back grew two, long vines and she raced towards Pikachu.

"Rita!" she called as she whipped the wild Pokemon several times with her vines. Pikachu cried out in pain, and tried to counter with Thunderbolt again, but was already too weak and only created a small spark.

"Finish it off with Tackle!" Joce cried, so close. The Chikorita nodded and bounded forward, she bashed Pikachu, full speed. And there it lay, gasping for breath.

"Gooo Pokeball!" Joce cried as she threw one of her empty Pokeballs into the air at the Pikachu. It disappeared into the device, and it began to shake and beep.

WILL SHE CATCH IT?!

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Killehkiwi:
    Spoiler:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    ((OOC:Haha, now Im gonna have two Pokeball riding outside their Pokeballs! Oh my God! Two posts in one day! Im hooked on this RP!))

The Pokeball shook a few more times, then grew still. Jocecurled out of her battle crouch and strode over to the ball, and picked it up. She pumped her fist into the air and twirled.

"YES! OH YEAH, I caught, a Pikachu!" Joce exclaimed, excited. This was the first Pokemon she had caught with Tiena. Tiena jumped up and down in excitement along with her master. Joce looked at the ball in her hand for a second, and it popped open! Pikachu stood in front of her new trainer, head cocked to the side as it was when she met Joce.

"Pika." she said defiantly. Joce stared at it for a second and then understood.

"Ooh, you don't like traveling in Pokeballs? You wanna ride on my shoulder?" she asked the litte mouse-Pokemon.

"Chu." Pikachu nodded and hopped up on Joce's shoulder.

"Well, ok. But you'll have to share me with Tiena, which reminds me. You need a nickname. . ." Joce mused. Pikachu sat on her shoulder patiently. "How about. . .Storm? Like a lightning storm?" Joce offered. The Pikachu stared at her then smiled.

"Pikachu!" the newly named Storm cried as she licked Joce's cheek.

Joce laughed. "Ok! Ok! I get it, you like the name! now lets get back to Viridian City, Im gonna be payin' a lot for this bike rental!" she exclaimed, remembering the bike hidden in the bushes. They three walked back to where the bike was hidden, Storm on Joce's shoulder and Tiena in her arms. Joce got on the bike, a rode, a bit unsteadily, back to Viridian City. Tiena and Storm were fighting over space in the basket.

- - - - - -

It was late when the three friends almost were in Viridian City. Tiena was alseep, and Storm was half asleep. Joce was a bit lost, the map didn't seem correct, and a big building was in front on her, she didn't remember that. Joce looked at the map, the word were uside down. Sheepishly, Joce flipped the map right-side-up. SHe had taken a wrong turn somewhere. Suddenly, a Bagon hopped out of the bushes.

"Bagon." it said simply, looking at Joce. Joce smiled and turn her bike around, she began to ride back toward town, the RIGHT way. The Bagon followed her, seeing her as a trainer, it seemed to want to fight, and travel with her. Joce began to ride faster, Bagon simply walked faster. Soon, the Bagon was in an all-out run.

Joce rounded a cornering into the town. So did the Bagon. Finally, Joce found the Tournament building, again. She left the bike and her due fees with the bike vendor, and basically ran inside.

"BAGON!" the Bagon called after her, sitting outside the door with sad eyes. Joce hesitated, but stepped up to the front desk.

"Ok, I now have two Pokemon. I can fill my entry form out correctly, now." Joce said to the clerk, who nodded and pawed through a pile of papers, pulling out one with Joce's name on it. Joce filled out Storm's profile and signed it.

"Remember, young lady, if you need to add another Pokemon, just ask BEFORE -enter sign-up ending date here-, and I can add your Pokemon." he reminded her kindly, folding up her entry papers and putting them away.

Joce turned and the Bagon was gone from the door. She walked out with Storm and Tiena in her arms. As she stepped out, a rock-solid form crashed into her.

"BAGON!" it yelled into her ear, on her back. Joce sighed and picked it up when it hopped off her back.

"It's late, Bagon. I have to sleep. My Pokemon are tired. Ill battle you in the morning, is that ok?!" Joce said with a hint of irritation. Bagon nodded and jumped out of her arms. Joce gave it a handful of Pokemon food from her bag, and walked to the Bed n' Breakfast down the road. She had a reservation ready, from Prof. Oak and all his kindly-ness. She entered her room and got changed, ready to sleep. Storm and Tiena slept on her bed with her, and Joce fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back