• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The land of the umbreons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    An RP about a valley of umbrons. Ill try my best to make this sound interesting:

Long ago there was a pokemon who`s name was mew. Mew was a peaceful pokemon who loved to play and frolic through things. One day when mew was flying through a forest he found a whole bunch of umbreon. They were dieing from hunger and were alll hurt badley. Mew felt bad for these creatures so he took them to his coud for one day to feed and take care of their wounds the best he could. Those umbreons had specail care for a long time even though they were still in that forest.

Then on the third month mew was watcing them humans came into the forest burnign it down. Mew tried his best to make sure all of the umbreons were safe and managed to save half of the pack. Taking them to live in a peaceful valley where they are covered in a barrier which mew keeps them in. There are rivers full of magikarp and caves and lots of flowers and grass. But most of all, at night when its dark and they are all asleep, mew comes back to them and makes the barrier so the moon can shine in brightly making all of the umbreons feel happy again.The umbreons lived there for three years happily.

Then one day in Feburary, humans came. Apparently they had discovered the valley! Mew tried his best to make them leave but the humans shot him with a tranquiliser. The umbreons began to panic. They crawled to the back of their caves shivering. The humans used big machines to dig through the shield and started shoving any umbreon passing them in a cage! The touoghest umbreons were attacking and throwiing them off course the best they could but they got stuffed into cages too. Soon most of the umbreons were stuffed in. Only a few were safe.(Thats us) They had managed to squeeze through to the back of the oldest umbreons cave into his shelter spot and slipped through the hole to a small cave version of the valley. Those little umbreons then decided it was time to save their friends and thats how our story begins.

Im going to be my firey umbreon, Restren. Here is a form and my example:

Name:
    Age( 6 months is lowest):
    Colours:
    Specail ability(Optional):
    Specail items:
    Specail markings:
    Name: Restren
    Colours: Orange and red. Red on his main body and orange for rings.
    Specail ability: fire
    Specail items: a red hankerchief around his neck given to him by his owner whom abandoned him long ago.
    Specail markings: His rings I guess ^_^; They are kind of zig zaggish too. Kinda shaped like lightning bolts. Only on his ears and tail. (Ill see if I can make a pic. Im not very good at drawing on the computer yet.)
    Gender: Male(this is a first for me. Im usually a girl but oh well.)
    Thats it! Oh and if you`d like you can just give me a pic of your umbreon.
    (Edit(#2)
    is a little better?)

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Hello there, I'm guessing you're new.
    Anyway, your roleplay needs to be more detailed. It needs to gave more of a plot - okay, so umbreons live in this valley. Why? How? What happens in this valley? Right now your roleplay sounds dull, because there's no description at all. What's this valley like?
    A good roleplay is like a story, because the rp master plans ahead what's going to happen later. How do the humans take over? Why? Give it more depth.
    Try maybe editing this roleplay (click on the edit button on the bottom of your post) to include the things above, or you could join one of the already existing roleplays. Or both! It's your choice.
    Hope that helped.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Not to mention they take up more space on your computer with their ghost files and all -_- so try again. Edit or start this again with a lot more description.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Well, you need a little more history on the Land of the Umbreons. Like...how did this land come to be, when was it created, etc. And when you say Retsren's special ability is fire, does that mean he can just use fire attacks like Ember or Blast Burn, or can he also up his attack like a fire type Pokemon?

*turns to Charon-chan* This kid knows how to accept constructive criticism. *turns to Danyelle* Have a cookie *hands choco chip cookie to Dany*

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Ywaaah, this lass has brains! Anyway, this roleplay's getting better, Danyelle. Ratiosu's right, you're a very nice person. I mean, not everyone you meet wants to listen to your ranting about what they're done wrong. xDDD
    I'll join, because I'm a sucker for umbreons. And you most certainly deserve a cookie! Except I only give out english muffins, so... you can have one of those. *presents you with an english muffin*}

Name: Samba
    Colourings: She's completely black, with no markings or rings
    Ability: she can walk through walls and other solid objects, and she seems to disappear quite frequently by accident, but she has no offensive skills at all.
    Markings: none

Hope that's okay =3

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Thats Perfect! ^_^ your in! *eats muffin* Yum

Edit: Oh and I did forget that. Sry.*puts it in first post while eating muffin*

Lets wait for about 3 or 4 more people before we start.

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Thats perfect, your in ^_^. I added gender. Sorry I forgot it I knew I had forgot something but no one can remember everything. Not even my mom O_O; She looked for my chocolate bar for weeks. Then she finally remembered it was in the freezer.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • OOC: - -;; theres an edit button you know. Its against the rules to double post.

Name: Runningpaw
    Age( 6 months is lowest): 6 and a half months
    Colours: Dark blue with light blue rings
    Specail ability(Optional): Has the ability to run faster then any of the Umbreon
    Specail items: A silver necklace with a cresent moon on it. It glows whenever there is a full moon.
    Specail markings: Instead of having a ring on his forehead he has a star

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • This looks intersting. ^^

Name: Eclipse
    Age( 6 months is lowest): 1 year or 12 months if you perfer
    Colours: Her coat is a very dark purple and her rings are slightly lighter.
    Specail ability(Optional): She has the power to create multiple copies of herself and sometimes disappear.
    Specail items: A bright orange ring on her right ear.
    Specail markings: A scar across her left hind leg.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • *speaks while having tea with Charon-chan* Yeah, she's good. Danny, you're good ^_^ I have a friend named Danielle and I always call her Danny. Anyway, good edit, now I can see it happening. Very amazing edit. I'll join now:

Name--> Vanyx
    Age--> 6 months
    Colors--> One of her paws is completely white, the others are normal.
    Special Ability--> Vanyx...is strange. She has the ability to shapeshift into any being, except for the fact that she goes crazy when doing it. Like, if it's a human she loves eating, since Umbreon can't have people food. Her attacks diminish way lower when she's another Pokemon.
    Special Items--> A small ten-pointed star on a chain around her neck that gives her the energy needed to shapeshift.
    Special Markings--> The fact that her paw is completely white up to the knee, otherwise she is normal, making her seem like a normal Umbreon to other people. She can blend this white into her black coat, and then people mistake her for various Umbreon.
    Gender--> Female

Just a little more description-->Vanyx is the youngest Umbreon and is often immature, but other than that she's nice. She acts like a little kid even though she's about 3 in Umbreon years, which translates to...what, 15? Anyway, she acts like a little kid though she's near young kid years. Since Pokemon's maturity level is different from humans, 15 would probably be around eight...and 21 would be around 14. Just so you guys know ^_^ So she's equivalent of an eight-year-old, and likes to play a lot.

Hope that's OK ^_^

EDIT-->Here's my suckish attempt at drawing Vanyx from a normal Umbreon: Vanyx

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    About the double pist. My first post didnt get through so I posted again and when it came on, the other one had come through. ^_^; thats why. Oh and everyone your all in. OK one more person and we can start.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Name: Silver
    Colours: Black and silver
    Special ability: Wind
    Special items: A blue feather from an old friend. It's placed behind her left ear.
    Special markings: Just the silver rings on her body.

I hope it's good enough! :)

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    OK I think we can start now! ^_^ I`ll start:

Restren looked around.
    "Okay, so what do we do now?" he asked looking around again. He walked over to a small pond with a few magicarp in it taking a drink then looking up again. He pawed at the ground slowly. He already missed his mom and dad.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "Well we gotta find the others right?" Silver pointed out looking at the older umbreon. "Those humans used big machines, so what if we went back and followed the tracks? Wouldn't they lead us to the others?" She suggested. Silver laid on the ground and rolled over on her back, a little butterfly passed by her front paws and she tried to hit it. Though she tried her best not to show it, Silver was scared...very scared.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • RunningPaw gazed around the clearing where all the other Umbreons were, that is, the ones that were still there. He got rolled over on the ground from the laying position he was in and gazed up at the starry sky. 'So clear..' he thought, his left paw reaching out to the sky 'and so bright..not like when the barrier was up' RunningPaw loved gazing at the stars every night. True, he could see them even with the barrier, but they weren't as bright as they were that night. 'But then again..Not having the barrier up isn't always a good thing...' RunningPaw snapped out of his thoughts and turned toward the others. 'Guys we have to stay inside the caves y'know. In there its way safer..' RunningPaw gazed nervously from his left, then to his right. He was usually very brave, but this night he felt a new fear shivering up his spine. 'Mom..Dad...' RunningPaw turned toward the biggest and largest cave and pointed with his tail toward the entrance. 'We have to guy, now 'cmon.' He then trotted slowly into the dark cave, gazing one final time up at the glittering sky above..

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver knew that what RunningPaw was right, it was safer, but what about the ones that have been captured? "Don't you think we should save for the others, RunningPaw?" She asked trotting up beside the younger Umbreon. She wanted to agree with him turn around and head into the cave, but she knew that her mother and father were out there, somewhere and she wanted to save them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back