• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
  • The last one I saw was 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. I saw it on TV so I sat and watched it, lol. Although I have seen it so many times I couldn't even count.

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • A few days ago, I watched Angels and Demons on the recently released DVD (never had the time to watch it earlier). It was absolutely fantastic in terms of visuals and storyline. A few parts from the original book had to be changed for the movie adaptation, but it's very rare that adaptations can perfectly mirror the original story.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Avatar. Not as spectacular as everyone says, but still a good movie compared to some of the other crap in theaters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I had a massive Wes Anderson craving earlier, and I just finished Rushmore (which I was quoting the majority of the time) and I'm starting The Royal Tenenbaums now.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Dude, where's my car?! (2000) by Aston kutcher and Owen Wilson... pretty dumb movie but good for a laugh...I loved the giantess at the end though :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Dude, where's my car?! (2000) by Aston kutcher and Owen Wilson... pretty dumb movie but good for a laugh...I loved the giantess at the end though :3
    Correction: directed by Danny Leiner, written by Philip Stark, starring Ashton Kutcher and Seann William Scott. I doubt either of the Wilson brothers would even be caught near the set of that film during the making of it.

Years
  • Just a couple hours ago I saw Sherlock Holmes with my best friend. He reviews movies, and we were both very impressed.

Back