• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last thing you bought

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ticket to see Cee-Lo Green for myself, simultaneously bought all of the Death Note manga volumes for my brother.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I went to Panera Bread yesterday and got a sierra turkey sandwich with a frozen mango drink. I didn't like either of my food choices and the bill came out around eleven dollars. The more I go to Panera Bread the more I'm coming to the realization that the place is completely overrated and way too expensive. Back to D'Angelo's for me!

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Two 32GB iPod Touches... LOLNO.

I did enter a contest so I could win one for me and my boyfriend. The contest required points on MyCokeRewards, which is a purchase imo.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Breast implants n.n

I honestly can't remember.... :/ Oh wait, I know n.n A nice new spiffing haircut. (That counts right? :/)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Last thing I bought was lunch at the mall and it wasn't that great because I tried something new. :(

But directly before that I picked up and paid the rest of my Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded preorder. So that makes the crappy lunch somewhat okay.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    I bought Wendy's on the way home from our ski trip last weekend :I Two small Frostys, 10 nuggets and large fries, all for 7 bucks even =D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Yugioh card tins was the last thing I bought. I pulled some really rare ones too.
    The last thing you bought

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I got some yummy Taco Bell. Also, is it just my TB, or do all TBs have Dr. Pepper that tastes very sweet?

Back