• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last thing you bought

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Post the last thing you bought, even if it's insignificant as a hot dog or something!

The last thing you bought

Pic related. :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    The last thing I bought... was Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 for the PSP. :> It's an awesome game so far.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2010
    I bought The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. I would have also got Mockingjay but the lady at the bookstore didn't mark it as new, so I thought it was half price, and *grumblegrumble*. I finished The Hunger Games in under 18-hours.:D I can't find myself to read Catching Fire with the same determination

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The last thing I bought was popcorn. I was at the mall that time and I was hungry and there was popcorn. So...yeah.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Went out and bought groceries yesterday. But, if you mean the last thing we bought for fun for ourselves, it was when I payed off my reservations for Black and White at Gamestop.

Years
    On my latest trip to walmart I bought a birthday card, a small and thin monthly planner (with a pretty design!), and a bigger daily planner.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
    Last thing I bought was Christmas gifts and some candy to go along with it.
    Probably spent more money on candy than gifts. Haha.

Back