• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ratiasu-kun said:
    Thats not what I meant. When you do the "Save Image As" command on the internet, you only get 2 options, JPEG, selected by default, or BMP when you look at the drag box. Choosing BMP will get you the same image with preserved color information and better overall quality. But of course, for my own, photoshopped images, PNGs are pretty much the only format I can tolerate =/

You do too... Uyahh... That's annoying. BMPs are huge! V_V

Ratiasu-kun said:
    Altoshipping, is just like all the other shippings there are, like Advanceshipping between Ash and May, or Pearlshipping between Ash and Dawn. Altoshipping, getting its name from Altomare, is the pairing of Ash and Latias

I thought it was something like that. I saw the "Sora Song" on DA, and they said a "shipping fuss" and they were holding hands... or something. Pairing pokemon and people? That is weird... But, I guess fair enough, counting Latias' Bianca form... V_V

Ayah, think of the children people! Think of the children!

(Saying that in a way, meaning, think of the littlies reading this V_V)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I post another new topic, Ratiasu-kun? Anyway, here's another picture of Latias:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

~Rene~ :t025:

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Can I join?

I want to join sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!I know almost EVERYTHING about latias and latios.Latias has glass like feathers and the suns rays reflect off them and thats when latias transforms into another being.Without sunlight Latias can't change.Latios is really clever and smart and can move faster than a jetplane.When Latios died in Pokemon heros his spirit was stored in the soul dew just like his father.SO CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE JOIN!?:D

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Hi, Im Double 7 I want to join this club but just asking is this club for girls because you said We should really stay on-topic guys!!!
    by the way nice drawing.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Thx Specter! I thought I needed to change things up a bit after ...... a very long time! ^_^

I want to join sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!I know almost EVERYTHING about latias and latios.Latias has glass like feathers and the suns rays reflect off them and thats when latias transforms into another being.Without sunlight Latias can't change.Latios is really clever and smart and can move faster than a jetplane.When Latios died in Pokemon heros his spirit was stored in the soul dew just like his father.SO CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE JOIN!?:D

Meheh, youre off on one itty, bitty little thing! Latias (and Latios too, actually, they both can change) doesnt only need sunlight to transform. She can refract any type of light passing through her! xP Sure you can join!

Hi, Im Double 7 I want to join this club but just asking is this club for girls because you said We should really stay on-topic guys!!!
    by the way nice drawing.

pfft! You literalist! ^_^ I was using the term "guys" collectively! But fine! I shall change it to suit all genders! =3

Welcome to the club, pplz!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Pretty much, yeah! I suppose you could count my new theme as my artwork post for now! ^_^; Ill do more fanart soon!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Oh go ahead! We can have multiple topics! In fact, weve pretty much always had 2 topics running side-by-side for as long as I can remember!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Do you think the Latis will appear in future Pokemon RPG games? (as in available without having to trade)

It is possible but only when the new games coming out become imcompatable with R/S/E. so if anything, not anytime soon.

Thinking about that I'm still deciding if I should mirgate my Sassy natured Latias on Emerald to my Pearl version. I'm sort of split in the decision, because my Latias is a part of a team I was training on Emerald, but i'm not training teams on there anymore...

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Suggestions

You can keep Your latias and do contest or you can migrate it to pearl and complete the after missions like the battle tower and catch pokemon like Giratina using it.

Hoped that helped!

Years
    Do you think the Latis will appear in future Pokemon RPG games? (as in available without having to trade)
    i dont think so (unless you get it as a 10 anniv pokemon)
    there might be a game wich you can catch all the legendary's (including event pokemon but the event pokemon for the actualy stay event) and you can probably catch it there.. i was google searching and i found a pokemon website and it said something about a game just as a discribed

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Pheh... I'm away for a day and OMG! Actually, if you haven't noticed Kai, I had some fanart on DA. The colouring is really half-hearted, but I wanted to get it done...

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Sorry it's so massive. I've been making my drawings on 1000x1000 Pixels... then cropping it. The original is here - https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59552820/

And why haven't you posted that awesome FOX Update? All the guys here will wanna know about it! IT'S SO AWESOME-ACATED!

EDIT: Awesome new theme, Kai! Wazz 'rutilus pennae' mean?
    Also, I read the new J&K, which was awesome too!

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    You can keep Your latias and do contest or you can migrate it to pearl and complete the after missions like the battle tower and catch pokemon like Giratina using it.

Hoped that helped!

What he meant by the topic was do you think that the Latis will appear in future RPG games where you actually catch them then and there, as if part of the storyline? Which, my answer, based on common trends, unfortunately, is no T_T

So far (at least) legendaries only appeared in the generation that they debuted in, and for other generations, you either:
    • were out of luck
    • had to trade them from previous generations (if possible)
    • or cheat to get them.
    It would be interesting to see the Latis (or any other legendary for that matter) appear in a future game, though.

EDIT: Didnt see ya there, Maddy. The Fox News report was posted when you were away! Just flip back a few pages! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back