• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Hey guys here is a pic of latios and latias.
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Im not sure if it showed it or not i might have done something wrong.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    You are welcome, Ratiasu-kun. I will post my new topic now. Here it is: What's your favourite Latis moveset?
    Did we have this topic before? Because I am not sure.

~Rene~ :t025:

Answer down there!
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Maybe Rene, but that was a while back. Plus, everyone has a better understanding of D/P moves now...

What's your favourite Latis moveset?
    Dragon Rush
    Recover
    + BIG ATTACK MOVES! I'm more of a attacker than a defender...

If I can recall... I'm pretty sure Kai's is like:
    Dragon Pulse
    Recover
    Safeguard
    and something else... (Psychic type move? I'm at a loss...)

I don't know, I can't remember, but I battled Kai once and BOY! Was I flogged! Lol, I'm better now, though...

Latias

Safeguard
    DragonPulse
    Recover
    Thunderbolt

Latios

Dragon Pulse
    Psychic
    Recover
    Psycho Shift

On Pokémon Battle Revolution (Yes, I finally got it! Its actually really fun ... as long as the fact that theres no minigames doesnt tear you down ¬_¬) My Latias and Latios with these movesets battle really well together!

Btw Dragon Pulse is always better than Dragon Rush for both of the Latis because they have godly SP.ATK and only 'meh' ATK, even with Dragon Rush's extra power, you'll be doing the most dmg with Pulse. That is ... if you wanna beat me! ;D

Boy!, D/P's Phys./Spec. Separation changed everything!

Nice answer, B_button_member. Anyway, here's another picture of Latis:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Ooooh! pwetty shadows! x3

Nice pics everyone I would post one but I didn't post 15 times sorry.

You can delete this post now after you reply because you'll have over 15 posts by then! ^_^

Hey guys here is a pic of latios and latias.
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Im not sure if it showed it or not i might have done something wrong.

Was it this one?

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Ill bet this person is famous now, since we've all seen this on a million times! ^_^

EDIT:

Congratz to X ScizoR X and B_Button_Member for moving up a rank to Experienced Members!

Also to Specter for becoming Frequent Member!
    Yayy! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Cool pictures, guys! That one that Kai posted was the one we used before for the "Fan Member of the Week/Month".

HOW LONG TO GO 'TILL I "LEVEL UP", KAI?? :3. And I don't really get Stats and stuff. They confuse me... Someone has to teach me...

*Glares at Kai*

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but, I think that one's been posted before Rene....

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay, I know. Anyway, I will post the new topic now. Here it is: Does Latias/Latios like Pokemon contests?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Does Latias/Latios like Pokemon contests?

Do you mean the actual pokemon like them, or do you mean are they good at them?
    I mean are they good in contests.
    I think they liked it.

Years
    i'm not so sure about that since they wanna be kept secret..only two people knew latios and latias untill ash came..

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I suppose. Like said, being a legendary, the usually remain hidden from the public. So a mass gathering like a contest is probably the last place they'd be. Of course, they know that you know that. So maybe, by knowing that, they actually do hang out at contests because they know that you know that they know that you know that contests are too crowded for legendaries to hang out! Yes!

Ok, seriously. (If I could be serious :P) Latios, I dunno. He might kinda sit out and watch Latias, who'd probably enjoy the heck out of it! I mean cmon! A chance to dress up, dance, and show off your attacks?? Whats not to like?! Suffice to say, yes, I think theyd like contests! ^_^

Maddy, I posted the rank requirements a page or two back, you can find them there, and compare them to your current postcount on this thread and youll find out! As for base stats, yeah fine, Ill PM you later! Or if I forget, you can PM and bug me about it! o.0

Years
    I suppose. Like said, being a legendary, the usually remain hidden from the public. So a mass gathering like a contest is probably the last place they'd be. Of course, they know that you know that. So maybe, by knowing that, they actually do hang out at contests because they know that you know that they know that you know that contests are too crowded for legendaries to hang out! Yes!
    ok i did not understand a single thing you just said

Years
    What Rataisu means is that they might use reverse psycology to hang out at contests (in human form, of course).

As for actually competing in them, Latias would probably have a blast, while Latios, as Rataisu said, would watch his sister have all the fun.

Latias would probably win, too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY FTW!

Lol, but I think Latias would do better at the visual, being able to transform would be a big help! What sorta contest though? A cute contest, maybe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back