• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The colouring stinks. I could do loads better. But... I can't be bothered, really...
    Aww, the picture was kinda flicked away, when Rene said about a new topic!
    THAT'S SUCH AN AWESOME PICTURE! I can't BELIEVE you guys didn't question him further about it!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures, everyone. And welcome, new members. Ratiasu-kun, I saw that you have a new Latias theme, it looks very cute.
    Do you think the Latis will appear in future Pokemon RPG games? (as in available without having to trade)
    Yes, I think they will appear in the Pokemon RPG games.

~Rene~ :t025:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I think B_button_member was giving me a bit of advice about my "dilemma".

Nice picture, Madii-Chan. Actually the colouring isn't too bad.

Ah.. I see! Well I think B_button_member is right then. D/P, since it has Wi-fi, will take a long time to get old. Considering how Sapphire has kept me busy for 500+ hours and Ive only recently restarted, Im pretty confident that D/P will have even longer. So Id say by all means, transfer her over! You could use her in battle tower, E4 training and ... what the heck! contests, too! And, you could probably restart your Emerald to get another Latias like Ive done! Sassy is a pretty good nature, although the decline in her speed may hurt her a little. Depending on which stat you wanted to raise, if you had the time and patience, you could go out searching for a Bold, Timid, Modest, or Calm Latias! ...Unless you happen to want to use physical attacks with her. =/

The colouring stinks. I could do loads better. But... I can't be bothered, really...
    Aww, the picture was kinda flicked away, when Rene said about a new topic!
    THAT'S SUCH AN AWESOME PICTURE! I can't BELIEVE you guys didn't question him further about it!

Ya know, since your picture is still very big (you couldve started out even bigger actually, I scan at 600dpi, making my initial image like 3000x3000px, but that way you can fit loads more detail in) you could shrink her down more. Shrinking is your friend. When you have lots of detail in the big version, shrinking it down dithers everything nicely to produce ultradetailed likes and strokes, plus, as my personal fav, it helps minimize flaws! ;)

And as for my .... screen capture, I dunno, it was mainly a way to show off my recently acquired 3D modelling skills, which could be further improved apon.

Nice pictures, everyone. And welcome, new members. Ratiasu-kun, I saw that you have a new Latias theme, it looks very cute.
    Do you think the Latis will appear in future Pokemon RPG games? (as in available without having to trade)
    Yes, I think they will appear in the Pokemon RPG games.

Thanx, Rene! ^_^ btw you can post your topic if you wanted! We can have multiple topics! ...as long as ppl check the front page often! Its a real hassle to keep it up to date! x_x

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    I have a new topic!
    stories
    everyone can go to fan fiction to make up a story about latios and/or latias!
    just trying to keep the club going!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Ah.. I see! Well I think B_button_member is right then. D/P, since it has Wi-fi, will take a long time to get old. Considering how Sapphire has kept me busy for 500+ hours and Ive only recently restarted, Im pretty confident that D/P will have even longer. So Id say by all means, transfer her over! You could use her in battle tower, E4 training and ... what the heck! contests, too! And, you could probably restart your Emerald to get another Latias like Ive done! Sassy is a pretty good nature, although the decline in her speed may hurt her a little. Depending on which stat you wanted to raise, if you had the time and patience, you could go out searching for a Bold, Timid, Modest, or Calm Latias! ...Unless you happen to want to use physical attacks with her. =/

I would be doing just that, if I wasn't for the fact i've got pokemon from other versions on it, thro then again I could migrate those to Pearl. It would take some time to do since I would have several pokemon to move but not impossible.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I would be doing just that, if I wasn't for the fact i've got pokemon from other versions on it, thro then again I could migrate those to Pearl. It would take some time to do since I would have several pokemon to move but not impossible.

Well of course! I transferred almost every important Pokémon from Saphhire onto Pearl, and that was like 50+, x_x so that look like more than a week! But it was worth it to get Pokémon that would later evolve into like Froslass, Gallade, Rhyperior, and more!

btw my unwritten, vague criteria for a topic is basically a non-yes-or-no question.

So any of those would help! btw I do have the widescreen, japanese, dubbed, original Pokémon Heroes movie courtesy of ... of ... someone here on PC, forgot her name... o.0 *searches* Ah! Here she is! Katsu Koneko! In her sig, she links to her freeweb which has nearly every Japanese Pokémon episode and movie with English subtitles! Hurray!

btw some of the larger files (i.e. the movies) are in multiple parts and are a bit confusing. Just download every part into the same directory, and then open up the first zip, rar, or other file type thats used. I have the full Pokémon Heroes movie together. If you want it, PM me and Ill see if I can get it to ya! ~_^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Thanx, Rene! ^_^ btw you can post your topic if you wanted! We can have multiple topics! ...as long as ppl check the front page often! Its a real hassle to keep it up to date! x_x
    You are welcome, Ratiasu-kun. I will post my new topic now. Here it is: What's your favourite Latis moveset?
    Did we have this topic before? Because I am not sure.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Maybe Rene, but that was a while back. Plus, everyone has a better understanding of D/P moves now...

What's your favourite Latis moveset?
    Dragon Rush
    Recover
    + BIG ATTACK MOVES! I'm more of a attacker than a defender...

If I can recall... I'm pretty sure Kai's is like:
    Dragon Pulse
    Recover
    Safeguard
    and something else... (Psychic type move? I'm at a loss...)

I don't know, I can't remember, but I battled Kai once and BOY! Was I flogged! Lol, I'm better now, though...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I see. Anyway, I will answer the topic now.
    What's your favourite Latis moveset?
    Latias:
    -Mist Ball
    -Recover
    -Psycho Shift
    -Dragon Pulse

Latios:
    -Dragon Claw
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    -Luster Purge