• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Just think if they were real! Latios and Latias! It's a subject that will have no doubt getting a lot of replies!
    well think if ALL the pokemon were real.. now that would be cool especialy that you get to travel the world at age 10!

but it would be hard trying to find latios and latias so thats a bummer :(

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Posted by X ScizoR X

well think if ALL the pokemon were real.. now that would be cool especialy that you get to travel the world at age 10!

Why would we imagine if all of the pokemon are real if this is the " Lati " Fanclub?

Posted by ~Rene~

Okay and I will answer the topic.
    Latias and Latios reality. Just think if they were real! Latios and Latias! It's a subject that will have no doubt getting a lot of replies!I am not sure if Latias and Latios are real.

~Rene~

I said Just Imagine if they were real. Not that they are real ( Though that would be awesome! )

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    It really would be awesome to be able to trek the country at the age of 10 and befriending Pokémon. Although finding Latios and Latias in particular would be no easy task. I believe that to connect with legendaries, you really have to ... prove ... yourself to them somehow. Otherwise you're just like all the other lowly, human riffraff out there xD

But the Latis, among other Pokémon, would be awesome to be friends with. They're very powerful and they have psychic powers! Who doesn't love those? And of course they can fly and stuff, so theyre automatically cool! ^_^

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Posted by Ratiasu-kun
    But the Latis, among other Pokémon, would be awesome to be friends with. They're very powerful and they have psychic powers! Who doesn't love those? And of course they can fly and stuff, so theyre automatically cool! ^_^

Thats the point of the topic! to talk about if the latis were real!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sorry, I will answer the topic again.
    Latias and Latios reality. Just imagine if they were real! Latios and Latias! It's a subject that will have no doubt getting a lot of replies!
    If the Latis are real, I will tell them to be friends with me.

~Rene~ :t025:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Dounle 7, you should word it as a question...i think

If the Lati's were truly real, I suspect they would be very hard to find indeed. If I did search for them I probably wouldn't catch them, rather I would be just content to see them. I probably would only tell my most trusted friends if anyone. In my opinion, revealing such beings existance (like the Lati's) at the wrong point of time is the worst thing you could do, for such mistakes lead to losses worse than death. Since things must be revealled only when people are truly ready to accept.

Gee...I sound like a philiosipher or something >_>

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well... I guess a lot of people day-dream about pokemon being real. I do, quite a bit actually. I'd like a Pikachu, Dragonite and maybe a Char-mander/izard. Heh, I'm going a bit off-topic here...

But, if the Latis were around, remember it would be a ka-zillion times harder than on the games. Things would take longer (it doesn't take 5 seconds to fly, in real life), the land is actually bigger (since they make things bigger to save time, I guess...) and I don't think technology would be that up-to-date, like, the marking map or the PokeDex being able to track things...

Also, remember, that legendaries are also not as happy to accept you than they are than the movies/games. They have expectations, and Ash, being a Mary-Sue*, always gets his way. In the games, you are always practically a Mary-Sue, being the hero/heroine and all, always win.

I'm still guessing why pokemon are so ready to trust trainers that attack and capture a free them. Shouldn't they be angry that their freedom was taken away, and are now forced to fight? Latias, being a happy, care-free pokemon should love her freedom, eh? Being captured might put her into shock! I think, though, Latios might be sorta offended that someone might try to attack and capture him... Being a strong and (sorta) up himself pokemon (that's what I think...). Heh, but thanks to the fabulous idea of fiction, anything is possible.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

*If you don't know what a Mary-Sue is, it's a person who's pretty much perfect. Just think as a person who always wins his battles.

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I believe Pokéballs do something to the Pokémon's mind (o.0) which is why they become obedient (mostly) after capture. Otherwise nothing would get done! I guess when they are released (as Paul has demonstrated quite commonly) most Pokémon would regain their natural instincts and return to the wild.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sounds a little... unrealistic. Although this is the world of imagination and we can do whatever the hell we want, so not much matters. But, what would happen if you captured a real animal and let it free after a few years of living with you? Of course, it would probably die.

Whatever these pokeballs have in 'em, they certainly can't be good if, in a movie, they create a pokeball designed to catch people. Well, then they wouldn't be called "Pokeballs", but "PeopleBalls" or something as weird or bizarre as that.

Whoa, I'm thinking rreeaallyy deep here! And to be even MORE offtopic, I got the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday (Saturday, the 21st July, at 11-ish am...) and I completed it no more than 15 minutes ago (Sunday, the 22nd July, at 2.45pm).

Lucky me :3

EDIT: Oh, Kai. I never watch the Pokemon TV series anyway, so I wouldn't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hmm, this one's kinda off the top of my head, but Ive been thinking about it for a bit:

What would a Lati community be like?

Since, stated in the movie and in certain Pokédex entries, there is a whole species of Latis, I wondered what it would be like. What if they let a human enter?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

You mean a Lati family? Um, well, they would probably accept the human if it was as bubbly as Latias or as 'parent-like' (the watchful, caring, protective type) as Latios. Other than that, they would love to practical joke eachother and stuff. And keep away from civilisation other than themselves.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    It will be like the Latis will accept the human and they will talk to him/her.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    I believe Pokéballs do something to the Pokémon's mind (o.0) which is why they become obedient (mostly) after capture. Otherwise nothing would get done! I guess when they are released (as Paul has demonstrated quite commonly) most Pokémon would regain their natural instincts and return to the wild.

Maybe the pokemon know that when they are captured they must accept the trainer who caught him.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and here's a new picture of Latias:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Credits to Arkeis for the Latias picture.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hm ... interesting replies xD I didnt mean exactly a "family", but more like ... like a community! >.<

A bit like this part in the Altomare Legend:

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

(It may be kinda big for some of you pplz out there! ^_^; )

I think theyd be a little seclusive and try to stay hidden (as legendaries do). In the case of the legend, a pair of the Lati siblings were found wounded on the beach which is why in the legend they helped the villagers.

So maybe they would be accepting of humans? Could be. In the legend, the old couple cared for the Latis and nursed them back to health (this was all while they were in human form btw)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Thanks and here's a new picture of Latios:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Credits to Arkeis for the Latios picture.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Thanks and it looks like the picture's links are broken. Anyway, I got a new topic: Will you use your Latias/Latios only against the Elite Four?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back