• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Other then themselves, what other pokemon do you think the Latis would get along well with?

Dragonair?

Its another dragon that looks special.

And Totodile, everyone seems to get along with him.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    While we wait... how about this one?

Other then themselves, what other pokemon do you think the Latis would get along well with?

I'd have to say absol....and buizel.
    Those are the first pokemon that came to my mind when I thought of pokemon similar to the Latis.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    ... I play the Sax, lol. The Tenor. Sort of... But I love it ~ ♥

I can so imagine Latias either playing Latias playing the Soprano (not the clarinet shaped one, the one that looks like a really small Alto Sax.) or the Baritone Sax (the biggest sax in the saxaphone family). I WANT TO DRAW IT NOWEZ.

Latios is so a Basoon man. :3 Or an Euphonium!

:O I'll bet they'd be struggling with the really heavy ones. Their arms are so little!!
    I think the Latis would get along with any small furry cute pokemon. So they could carry them. Anyone bigger than them, and they might not get along.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I think Latias would play the sax...but, I don't know what Latios would play.

Why wouldn't the Latis get along with pokemon bigger than them?

Years
    Most Pokemon bigger than them arent cute or playful they are ten ton monsters [Groudon, Gyrados, Rhyperior]

Anyway, I think there is one oversized pokemon they'd get on with, Milotic.

Horizon Knight

Other then themselves, what other Pokemon do you think the Latis would get along well with?

I dunno. For some reason, I think Lugia could get along with the Latis. Maybe because they're all Water Guardians and Psychic-types...

Horizon Knight

I'd say Lugia would be the main other, actually. And Milotic, but these have been said. Maybe Meganium? Tropius?

The relationship with Tropius could be cool, actually. Especially on something like a tropical beach!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I could see Latias trying to eat the fruits off Tropius's neck. That would be funny.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Lol. That may find its way into my fic I also thought of maybe Illumise and Volbeat (and Cinchou and Lanturn, for that matter). They all have that awesome lightplay theme going on.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Other then themselves, what other Pokemon do you think the Latis would get along well with?

Plusle and Minun. And other pairing pokemon that compliment eachothers colours. :3

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Very interesting answer Maddy.

Now to answer my own question..

I actually think that they might get along very well with Flygon.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think they will get along with Nidorina and Nidorino.

~Rene~ :t025:

Horizon Knight

What food do you think the Latis would like?

I could see the Latis eating a lot of fruit, especially PokeBerries. However, I'm sure that Latias would like a sandwich...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What food do you think the Latis would like?
    I think the Latis will like Pokemon food.

~Rene~ :t025:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back