• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Do you prefer the shinys or normals of Lati@s?
    I prefer all normal forms of Latias and Latios. But I also like Latias's shiny form.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I was lucky enough to find a shiny Starly, funnily enough, my first shiny, and my first pokemon I saw, other than the wild one you see first and your starter pokemon.

Unfortunatly, I'm not lucky enough to have caught a Latis D:

lol just keep trying for the Lati! All it takes is intense dedication and varying levels of insanity! 8D then youll be there in no time at all desu~!
    The way you say desu reminds me of the characters from Animal Crossing, Ratiasu.

I'm going to say that I like Shiny Latias and Non-shiny Latias about the same. I like non-shiny simply because it's the original and looks great, and I like shiny because gold (body) and teal (eyes) is one of my favorite color combinations.

On the other hand, I like normal Latios better than Shiny Latios. Don't know why, but it may have something to do with blue (average, everyday blue, that is) being my favorite color. Teal just doesn't work right.

Theres a lot more people/characters that use "desu~" my friend! >8D Yeah, I prefer normal Latios to his shiny because I like blue as well. In fact, I think Latias is one of the few instances where I like the color red over blue, though! o_0

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and here's another picture of Latias:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Sorry, the picture is too big.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Eyes should glow gold instead of blue...ah well. Good pic. Although the wing muscles appear huge in contrast to the rest of her.

Look at me critiquing the official movie artwork XD *shot* ...ow

EDIT: I've been itching to do pre-evos for the Latis. I might draw something up, but I'd probably rather have R-K do it (if you take requests, that is). I have some ideas that were inspired by other people commenting on a recolor of mine.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Eyes should glow gold instead of blue...ah well. Good pic. Although the wing muscles appear huge in contrast to the rest of her.

EDIT: I've been itching to do pre-evos for the Latis. I might draw something up, but I'd probably rather have R-K do it (if you take requests, that is). I have some ideas that were inspired by other people commenting on a recolor of mine.
    Thanks and are you drawing the Latis, txteclipse?

Its eyes make me think ghost pokémon on that pic.
    Yes, I also agree with you. I think Latias is using Psychic to lift someone up.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Eyes should glow gold instead of blue...ah well. Good pic. Although the wing muscles appear huge in contrast to the rest of her.Look at me critiquing the official movie artwork XD *shot* ...owEDIT: I've been itching to do pre-evos for the Latis. I might draw something up, but I'd probably rather have R-K do it (if you take requests, that is). I have some ideas that were inspired by other people commenting on a recolor of mine.
    Ah maybe ;D ... I havent done requests since

o_0

Come to think of it, Ive never done requests desu~ I may thing of something eventually! (Given the time constraints of school, that is D8)
    Its eyes make me think ghost pokémon on that pic.
    I think thats when she begins to sightshare, if I recall correctly desu~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can we have a new topic now, Ratiasu-kun? I am run out of ideas.
    Latios picture:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Did we have this picture before? I am not sure.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

I've actually done a Lati pre evolution. It sucked though D:

I have an idea...

Is there anything you don't like about the Latis?

Me, well...no. There is nothing I don't like or would change. Except maybe the erieness of the 'sight-sharing eyes', little bit ghostly.

Nuffink. I luff thems much xD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    No, I liked everything about Latias and Latios.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I TAKE MY SECOND RETURN!! (click link in siggy!!)

Sooooo. I missed you guys.

I don't think there's anything that I really dislike with the Latis, besides the fact that Latios is portrayed as stronger when I feel they should be portrayed as equals.

Horizon Knight

Holy cow, I need to join this club! I'm an avid fan-artist of the Latis, though I need to practice more with my tablet; the picture in my signature isn't that good...

Anyways, I'm hoping for admittance into this club, as well as some future constructive criticism!

...Wait, I should be answering the topic on hand, shouldn't I?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh, oh, oh, Sarah! You're back! *hugs really hard* I mished you! I was constantly thinking about where you are, and I did wonder if you did go back to that scary place again D:

But ish glad you are back. *hug*

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah you must persuade your parents to get MSN! I want to talk to you much more there :3

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Awww, Maddyyyy! I don't know, my parents aren't here, and my sister says no. D:

Uhhh... Does anyone know if the Latis are in the next movie?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years

Not really, except I might agree with Soulflame and Sarah on their answers-- wait, what am I saying?? I'm me!

*DragonPulsesSelf*

I TAKE MY SECOND RETURN!! (click link in siggy!!)

Sooooo. I missed you guys.

I don't think there's anything that I really dislike with the Latis, besides the fact that Latios is portrayed as stronger when I feel they should be portrayed as equals.

8D YOU'RE BACK (again) DESU~!

WBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWB

Holy cow, I need to join this club! I'm an avid fan-artist of the Latis, though I need to practice more with my tablet; the picture in my signature isn't that good...

Anyways, I'm hoping for admittance into this club, as well as some future constructive criticism!

...Wait, I should be answering the topic on hand, shouldn't I?

Welcomez to the club! 'Nice to see more budding artists come here x3 And judging by your sig, youre really not that bad desu~! ^.^ Practice and dedication is all it takes! (..and maybe a little obsession too o_0; )

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    What do I dislike about the Latis? Latios' ears. That's about it.

Anyways, I've been noticing triangles more lately, lol. I draw them everywhere and stuff. It's a bit odd. Ah well. I don't mind obsessing a bit.

EDIT: R-K, your post is gigantic. I have a 21.6 inch widescreen and it STILL goes off the side. May I recommend taking out just a few WB's?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh, it does for me too. Lol.

I thought it said "Bwahahaha". Lol I just realised it says "WelcomeBack". I am so dumb D:

Hello fellow artist new member! *waves*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back