• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You could always just be a jerk like me and have an Eon Ticket XP. Thank God for Nintendo Power.

Although I have Sapphire, so I'd need to get Ruby if I wanted to soft reset for a Latias in an easier fashion.

Waddya mean thank god for nintendo power? Can I just send in my Ruby/Sapphire and then get the ticket downloaded?

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    Can I Join? I love Latias even though I havent trained one, but I would if I had one in Pearl but I havent seen one, so I cant get one. But I could migrate the one on my Emerald but I just dont wanna.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Can I Join? I love Latias even though I havent trained one, but I would if I had one in Pearl but I havent seen one, so I cant get one. But I could migrate the one on my Emerald but I just dont wanna.

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list~

I actually restarted my Sapphire after getting Pearl specifically for the purpose of finding one of the right nature, and I transferred her immediately so I could have the fun of training her in Sinnoh. xD

I don't get the e-reader either. It was just frustration for me because I only bought it for the eon ticket, but after I bought it, I couldn't find the ticket. $20 down the drain...

The only involvement I ever had with the e-reader was the little promo card I got with Sapphire that was supposed to open that door in Lilycove. Though I never bothered getting the reader, so I never really got much out of it. xD

Years

I actually restarted my Sapphire after getting Pearl specifically for the purpose of finding one of the right nature, and I transferred her immediately so I could have the fun of training her in Sinnoh. xD

The only involvement I ever had with the e-reader was the little promo card I got with Sapphire that was supposed to open that door in Lilycove. Though I never bothered getting the reader, so I never really got much out of it. xD
    What door? Also I saw a hack where someone used walk through walls to get through some trees blocking a door... then a hiker said ?????? ????? ? ??? ?? and the game froze....

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years

Thanks. I also just restarted my Sapphire just so I could get me a Latias for my Pearl. And to get me another lv.100 Kyogre. I also would love a Latios but I dont think I could get one. But if someone could just trade one to me for my Pokedex, I could try to get Latios from the GTS. =D

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    What door? Also I saw a hack where someone used walk through walls to get through some trees blocking a door... then a hiker said ?????? ????? ? ??? ?? and the game froze....

The one in the house in Lilycove, with the old guy in it. I don't think there were any trees nearby for that matter. ;D

Thanks. I also just restarted my Sapphire just so I could get me a Latias for my Pearl. And to get me another lv.100 Kyogre. I also would love a Latios but I dont think I could get one. But if someone could just trade one to me for my Pokedex, I could try to get Latios from the GTS. =D

Yup. I'm thinking about starting over again so I can get a good Kyogre and Swampert. x3

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well no, 'cause it gives some ominous message, like "It's locked, there's no way in." Or something along those lines. xD I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that e-Reader card opens that door, to reveal some weak lv50 trainer on the other side ... who's different depending on what card you have. :0 I think it's all in all pretty lame. I don't like extra content that I have to pay for. :|

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    Well no, 'cause it gives some ominous message, like "It's locked, there's no way in." Or something along those lines. xD I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that e-Reader card opens that door, to reveal some weak lv50 trainer on the other side ... who's different depending on what card you have. :0 I think it's all in all pretty lame. I don't like extra content that I have to pay for. :|

yeah, all in all it's pretty stupid. it's hardly any fun to fight those losers and it's just not worth the cost. i mean seriously, i have about 6 or 7 of them, finished every battle in just under half an hour total. whoo, so fun. I didn't even have to use my typhlosion, either.

of course, I also don't think it's worth it to pay hundreds of dollars in Gas prices to get to the events. which is why, at first, i missed out on southern island. then i learned i could pay 20 bucks for an action replay and get the same thing, only it'd work on more than one file. I spent a solid week playing, replaying, and collecting loads of latias. and then, curse my bad luck, the sapphire cart I used to hold them all got left in my pants pocket and went through the wash...

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Whoa. Latent animosity towards the e-reader. I think I got mine used, and I didn't really do anything with it except get Latios. The games were kinda lame.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I wish it wasnt so hard to get an e-reader thing. (I forget what they do)

Well, GBA is old technology anyway, so it's probably even harder now. :0 All they do is scan a card in and it does stuff, whether its an addon or a game or such.

Whoa. Latent animosity towards the e-reader. I think I got mine used, and I didn't really do anything with it except get Latios. The games were kinda lame.

Oh lol! I almost forgot there were e-reader games too! xD I remember now seeing screens of some ... looked very lame indeed.

Just a different question, if the e-readers really caught on in Japan as I hear, does that mean they have a DS version now as well?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Nope, no DS e-reader, but the GBA one is compatible with the DS Lite.

Wikipedia said:
    The e-Reader can connect to the DS Lite, but not the original DS.[1] The e-Reader can however be modified to fit into the original DS,[2] In either case, there is no support for linking features, as neither system has a link cable port.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Hey Can I join?
    I love latios and latias but I like Latios better.

What Pokémon would you use to team up Latios or Latias in tag battles?
    -Team up? Probably I might do latios/latias tag team battles.

What kind of music would Latios and Latias listen to, respectively?
    -i have no idea, but It might be one of a pokemon theme songs.

On Emerald, did/would you choose red or blue?
    Blue. Then I used the eon ticket (obtained from a friend)
    to get latias.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back