• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    This thread is dead-tastic. Maybe a bump for some fanart will liven it up? Not quite on par with RK, but here ya go:

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Sorry if that's huge, but there have been some fairly large image posts already and no one has complained, so I'm assuming no one is having trouble with download speeds. If you actually are having trouble with this, just tell me and I'll link-a-fy it.

well, with my internet connection in the state it's in it was a little slow, but meh, it's only for another day or two. then i get to go home.

anyways, nice. you just gave me a new topic.

What kind of music do the Latis like?

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    oooo cool fanclub can I join? I love Latias she is my 2nd fav. { check my sig and avatar 4 the 1st fav} I even have started a pokemon hack about the two latis.
    GO LATIS!!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    HI GUYZ! I AM almost HOME!

I managed to squeeze a bit of free time out to visit the FC, and I'm quite glad that we're not that dead. xP

So do I...good thing I just bought the newest version of the program I use to draw! PhotoImpact X3 is its name; giving me photoshop-like tools at roughly an eighth of the price is its game. Combined with Manga Studio, I should be pounding out some fanart rather shortly.

This thread is dead-tastic. Maybe a bump for some fanart will liven it up? Not quite on par with RK, but here ya go:

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Sorry if that's huge, but there have been some fairly large image posts already and no one has complained, so I'm assuming no one is having trouble with download speeds. If you actually are having trouble with this, just tell me and I'll link-a-fy it.

I'll comment on both of the above here, and I must say, that fanart looks great! The colors are very vibrant, and I think it looks great in the avatar!

oooo cool fanclub can I join? I love Latias she is my 2nd fav. { check my sig and avatar 4 the 1st fav} I even have started a pokemon hack about the two latis.
    GO LATIS!!

Hm.. it looks like I've "returned" just in time to honor a request. Welcome to the club!

So just to note, I'm not home yet, so everything should be normal tomorrow.

On the last day of the class, we decided to pull an all-nighter, so now my eyes are burning and it's 5:40 in the morning and I'm fairly delirious right now. xDD

So please don't fret if the names and stuff on the front page don't show up yet. I'll see you all tomorrow (or the day after!) and change the stuff then, but until then, I'm quite tired right no-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    well, with my internet connection in the state it's in it was a little slow, but meh, it's only for another day or two. then i get to go home.

anyways, nice. you just gave me a new topic.

What kind of music do the Latis like?

Thanks. That image is nearly half it's original size. Which is hilarious, because I can just imagine what posting the image as-is would do XD. I can make the images a bit smaller in the future though, maybe like 30% for that one.

As for the topic, I think I actually posted it a few pages back, my answer to my own question being electronic music and trance.

I'll comment on both of the above here, and I must say, that fanart looks great! The colors are very vibrant, and I think it looks great in the avatar!

Thanks a lot! I actually made it specifically for my avatar. I was sitting there staring at that orb I used to have and listening to some music, and I was like "that thing's getting old. I want Latias listening to headphones!" Hence "Bring On the Bass," which took roughly five hours (a personal record in terms of how fast I did it lol).

You may notice that my avatar is different from the image I posted: I added some shading around the claws and headphones that I had missed and also added a few more gleam effects. I also went over each color very lightly with a darker tone using the airbrush to give it a kind of pearlescent look. Hurray for works-in-progress.

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Thanks. That image is nearly half it's original size. Which is hilarious, because I can just imagine what posting the image as-is would do XD. I can make the images a bit smaller in the future though, maybe like 30% for that one.

As for the topic, I think I actually posted it a few pages back, my answer to my own question being electronic music and trance.

Thanks a lot! I actually made it specifically for my avatar. I was sitting there staring at that orb I used to have and listening to some music, and I was like "that thing's getting old. I want Latias listening to headphones!" Hence "Bring On the Bass," which took roughly five hours (a personal record in terms of how fast I did it lol).

You may notice that my avatar is different from the image I posted: I added some shading around the claws and headphones that I had missed and also added a few more gleam effects. I also went over each color very lightly with a darker tone using the airbrush to give it a kind of pearlescent look. Hurray for works-in-progress.

Ah yes, I can see that. I like it a lot!

I must say it's really awesome how this fanclub is awakening the artist in us. XD

I definitely hope to see more from everyone. Though after three weeks of absence, I suppose I can't say that I wasn't afraid that the club would die down a bit.. ^^;

EDIT: Oh look ... first on page, w00t! xD

Commander_Latios

Years
    in response to my own thing, I'd personally say Latios likes classical music whilst latias is listening to something more modern (although not rap. Rap isn't anywhere within either latis' range. It hardly even counts as music IMHO....)

and of course, Bruce Faulconer's DBZ soundtrack (yes I liked it. sue me.) is on both of their lists XD.

speaking of DBZ and Latis, I'd better get back to that if I want to finish some time this month. (Don't ask, I'm working on a new pic. and I've been procrastinating (sp?). A LOT.)

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    More fanart! I'm calling this one "Culture Clash" for now (I may do more with it, but most likely not today). Anyone not using these since birth knows this moment well...

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Three claws for the win! That's actually the first time I've drawn Latios in Manga Studio. Woohoo. I think it needs color, at the very least, but the intended funniness shouldn't suffer if I leave it as-is.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    lolz, nic.yea your right it took me forever to figure out how to work those things when i was little. well anywas do yall mind if i join in.
    must be even harder for latios without any thumbs

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yer I gotta join this since I just EV trained both latios and latias for my dragon team!

so yer I'll join basicly

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    More fanart! I'm calling this one "Culture Clash" for now (I may do more with it, but most likely not today). Anyone not using these since birth knows this moment well...

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Three claws for the win! That's actually the first time I've drawn Latios in Manga Studio. Woohoo. I think it needs color, at the very least, but the intended funniness shouldn't suffer if I leave it as-is.

It's a good thing I learned how to use those when I was little. ;D Nice picture, it's funny! xD

lolz, nic.yea your right it took me forever to figure out how to work those things when i was little. well anywas do yall mind if i join in.
    must be even harder for latios without any thumbs

Sure thing! Welcome!

yer I gotta join this since I just EV trained both latios and latias for my dragon team!

so yer I'll join basicly

Oh you did, too? Would you mind sharing their stats with us? I EV trained a Latias a while back, she takes the lead spot in most of my teams. xD

Hello. May I join this Lati fan club?

Of course you can, welcome!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Game Maker...that's that one program that's Ruby based and is kinda RPG oriented, no? Or is that RPG Maker?

I actually have plenty of ideas. You could do an upwards-scrolling shooter (think Ikaruga or any of the old jetfighter-type arcade games), or an RPG about who-knows-what, or pretty much anything. Heck, you could even do a minigame-based game like Warioware. THAT I'd like to see.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    umm yer about the stats, here they are
    LATIAS @ Soul Dew
    Modest Nature
    HP: 298
    Atk: 174
    Def: 193
    Sp Atk: 341
    Sp Def: 271
    Speed: 296

LATIOS @ Soul Dew
    Naive Nature
    HP: 283
    Atk: 207
    Def: 174
    Sp Atk: 339
    Sp Def: 215
    Speed: 316

so there it is =)

Commander_Latios

Years
    I'm back.

This looks a bit inactive, so here is a topic.

It may have been asked before: On Emerald, do you choose red or blue?

Red. I always choose red. Becuase I have no need to catch latios on emerald. i used to use emerald to help me save up a bunch of latios on ruby. i have like, ten or eleven right now. so, if i need one on emerald i can bring it right back over, thus eliminating the need to choose blue.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    umm yer about the stats, here they are
    LATIAS @ Soul Dew
    Modest Nature
    HP: 298
    Atk: 174
    Def: 193
    Sp Atk: 341
    Sp Def: 271
    Speed: 296

LATIOS @ Soul Dew
    Naive Nature
    HP: 283
    Atk: 207
    Def: 174
    Sp Atk: 339
    Sp Def: 215
    Speed: 316

so there it is =)

Ah I see, going for Sp Atk all they way, eh? I actually like speed a lot too, so I chose Timid for Latias and maxed her spd EVs while distributing def and sp def EVs accordingly. I have yet to get a Latios to EV train. xD

I'm back.

This looks a bit inactive, so here is a topic.

It may have been asked before: On Emerald, do you choose red or blue?

Heya, welcome back! Hmm. Actually, considering I already have Sapphire, I'd probably choose blue. I already have a well-trained Latias, so I'd like to get a good Latios counterpart for her. : D

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    On Emerald, do you choose red or blue?

Mmm...probably Red? I have Sapphire as well, but I don't feel like restarting for a Latias with good IV's. Therefore, I'll soft reset in Emerald for one.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been in contact this month, so busy you know. I choose Blue for Latios, cause he has very strong Sp. Attack, although I tried Latias now.

And by the way, Ratiasu, that fan-art is WEIRD!!! XD

Years

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Haha, nice. THE LATIS RULE! Does anyone know how to get them shiny? I think that they're cooler in shiny forme! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back