• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't post here much, and I've pretty much stopped coming here for awhile now, so I'm going to make it official and leave PC. Hope everyone has a nice life

- Ryusheika

Aww man. Well I am going to miss you. D: I wish I got to talk to you. I been seeing you around. Maybe in the near future you will come back here. I guess you probably have something else to do, and that is top priority. I understand that. So I wish you luck and maybe someday you might come back. ^^

Enjoy your time off Vega. Hope to see you soon. =D

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • I'll be gone...Idk know how long....
    but ill be back....some people know why i am gone...others don't...
    but to those who do know...wish me the best of luck....

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • After a long time, I came back. I'm the creator of an old hack that got pretty popular, Pokemon GlobalEarth, which takes place in the real world. I'm here to finish what I started, and start an exciting new side-project to go with it, called Pokemon Ranger: Serenade! It's a new hack that will try to mimic some of the functions of Pokemon Ranger, with less circling and more battling. The enemy will also be someone that you'll hate with a heated passion- Radio Disney! They will use their evil music to try and enslave Pokemon and take over the world!

Well... I'm back...

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
  • I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm leaving until further notice. I've had just too many things to work on, and, in turn, I have no time for PC. See ya, PC...:(

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    A few people may have noticed some of my inactivity lately. Well, for one, I don't like getting on my computer, because of how slow it is. So, I go on my parents computer until my laptop gets setup. And my dad is on here a lot.

Two, I've been hanging out with my friends a lot more lately. I'm starting to skate a little, so I've been skating to target, the park, etc. a lot with my friends.

So, please, no one get the idea that I'm practically leaving PC. That is not going to happen for a long time, or ever. So, please do not mind my activity reduction. I'm on Spring break now, so more time to skate and go on here! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    It's truly been wonderful being a part of the pokecommunity! I must say though that I will now be gone for a long while. I have now officially quit pokemon trading and I may never be back.
    :) :( ...
    farewell all you pokemon players...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, people, I would be here for a couple days.

My friend, his parents, and my parents and I are all heading down to Vegas tonight.
    I only live about four-five hours from it. :3

See guys on Friday.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • As most of you know I'm having a surgery so I won't be online for an undecided amount of time, it depends on how my hand is doing, so bye for now.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Some people might question the reasons why I'm posting here. Well, I'm leaving PC.

Why?
    1 - PC has been kind of dead and boring lately for me;
    2 - I realised that I need to focus more on real life things, like studies and social issues instead of being 4-6 hours per day in front of a computer, refreshing a forum page all the time.

To my friends on PC that might want to talk to me, I'll still be on MSN. But don't try to push me back into PC; this decision is definite and I'm not coming back.

Bye, everyone. And thanks to the good friends I made here.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...Gabri D: Oh, darn, we are going to miss you here D:

Have a great luck in whatever you do, dude!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, peeps, I'm back! :D

@Katalyst: We've never talked before, but I have seen you around. Have a nice life. A lot of people are going to miss you.

@Angela: Good luck with the surgery~

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome back paireeh :3 How was Vegas?

Good luck with surgery Angela :3

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • *sigh*
    well this is gonna be my last night for a while. i might be lucky enough to check in every now and then but my expected return is right when summer starts. srry guyz (for those of you that know me XD)
    o that means im droppin out of the eso yet again, ryan so srry man,
    damn 3.0 average.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm gonna be off for about 1 to 4 days because Panda Charade, Kayouri and Kayumi will borrow my laptop again. Evil sisters.... EVIL.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    man that stinks Lollipop. i will miss u while your gone. send a vm when u come back. :D
    See u im a couple of days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back