• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • Guess who's back?
    After a crisis in my work (stupid airplanes >:@), i finally have life again, probably i'll be here more often (i hope so).
    Anyway see you around folks ;D

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I think I will be leaving for a while.. I will get back as soon as my extreme headache is cured. I don't know when and I don't know why this thing happened to me but I think its because of too much pc and DS so I think I'll stop both PC and DS for awhile.

See you guys. I hope this headache isn't something serious...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm going on a short leave for a week or so...I might come every once in a while and check my vm's but that's all I'll be doing for the next week or so...
    Hope school will no longer be as overwhelming then...

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to be leaving on a semi-hiatus for about four months (May-August 2011). T_T During this time period, I'll be stuck in Generation 3 probably hopping off and on PokeCommunity at times at sporadic intervals. Limited Internet is the primary cause of this. :< I'll still accept PMs and VMs, hoping that I can check on them perodically.

I'm a bit frustrated because there are so many threads I want to catch up on (primarily regarding BW and RS3DS), not to mention the Pac-Man Contest and the 30 Days of PC Music Challenge thingy (and its 2 other gaming and Pokemon General variants), which I hope to at least attempt completion in one day.

A lot of the threads I wish to respond to will probably "die" by the time I get to reading and posting/responding in them. :( I guess I'll just have to remake them...

So, good luck in everyone's ventures, and I'll be seeing you perodically for a while! ;)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'll now be leaving PC for a week or two. Won't be back until I get internet access. Will miss you, guys. Bye~
    I wish I knew anyone who'd miss me. XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm going to miss you bro ;;
    You better miss me!

Come back soon with your wonderfulnessnessness!

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • I'm leaving for 6-10 weeks on for my summer camp. No technology, no games, no Pokemon..

I'll be back mid summer tho :)

I'd like to thank everyone that participated in discussions with me : )

Cya all later

-Sevrah

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I need a few time away from PC. There's an... unresolved issue in my social life that I must take care of. Plus, I have final exams in the end of this month and I need to prepare for them.
    I WILL come back before September but I'm not sure when. Depending on how life is going, I may come back sooner or later, to stay or to say I'll be gone forever. I'm not sure.

I'm gonna miss some people. But I'm not sure if there's many people who will miss me. But whatever. See you guys later.

Years
  • Taking leave until late September.

I'll be back on PC full-time in October.

This was due to too many Private Messages (infractions and warnings) sent from Mods and I don't want to be dumped from here like on Bulbagarden.

I will be available for Facebook and Twitter chat during my leave.

Pokemon Trainer Touko, Shining Raichu and PlatinumDude, if you're reading this, inform me what's going on at PC during my leave.

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002049572540

Twitter page: http://twitter.com/#!/Hikari10Girl

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    It's sad to say but I'm leaving PC for good this time. I don't have a main cause, but some personal reasons and stuff forced me to bid farewell to this lovely community. I doubt I'll ever come back here, but if I did, it would be a quick sniff.

So, yeah, goodbye members and staff and people.

Peace out.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Unfortunantely I will have to bid PC a temporary farewell on the 15th until the 28th of this month. Finals and groundings are the reason. I will return, this I promise you all. I don't know who's going to miss me, except a few friends and my pair. Or if anyone will miss me at all. I might be on for a moment or two, but only to check and respond to messages. This is just a heads up.

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
    Years
  • I will be on and off on this site so I'm gonna' go hunting for someone to make fuzes at my shop while I'm gone. I'll be on one day then I'll be off for like 2 weeks, kind of like that pattern.

Years
  • I am taking leave due to data problems. My internet is low on data so it'll be a long time till you see me again.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'll be gone until Sunday. Family stuff. See you all when I get back.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm going to be taking a few days/weeks/months off from PC. I need to get my life straightened out, and being on here isn't helping it. So, yea, I'll be gone. You could still contact me on my Twitter, Livejournal account, or email if you want to talk. I still will come on, occasionally that it, but I won't spend nearly as much time as I did before.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back