• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
  • I'll be off for couple weeks because I need to study for high school final exams and I'm also going away on a vacation. :sleeping:

Years
  • If you're noticing that my brother, antho007911 hasn't been as active you'll now know why.

He has left PokeCommunity indefinitely due to his liking of One Piece and Dragon Ball Z - yep it's sad but he says Pokemon is "out of the question and out of his mind".

So yeah, he no longer likes Pokemon just boring One Piece and Dragon Ball Z.

He says he will never be coming back, EVER!!!

I am taking leave due to another infraction received today.

I'll be back in about Late July/Early August or September.

I'm still available on Facebook or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I'm going to be taking a few days/weeks/months off from PC. I need to get my life straightened out, and being on here isn't helping it. So, yea, I'll be gone. You could still contact me on my Twitter, Livejournal account, or email if you want to talk. I still will come on, occasionally that it, but I won't spend nearly as much time as I did before.

Oh man, that stinks. I will miss you bro:'(

Hope you get your life straightened out and I will see you when you get back.

Good bye bro:'(

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Hey guys, haven't been on this site since June 6th, happy to know that doomsday isn't upon us! Anywho, just saying that I won't be active on this board as much for two reasons:
    1:My desktop AND laptop is broken and right now typing this on my aunt's
    2:I'm going away for a month starting July 11th for my summer job, and won't be back until August 2nd.
    However, I may creep on the PokeCommunity here and there, but its unlikely. In that case, if this is my last post until then, see ya and have a great summer everyone!

Years
  • Hai Everybody!!
    I'm NovaJay, It's been quite a while since ive been on here

I Previously had pokemon SS, Platinum, HG, and Diamond and played alot, I had many lvl 100s all ev trained and perfect natures, however my games were stolen and i lost all hrs of gameplay i had logged in. So i decided to quit playing pokemon, however my friends convinced me to start plaing again and i have pokemon White, It's very difficult starting up again, and im having a hard time getting the pokemon i need because i only have one game now. If anyone is willing to help me out please shoot me a message, theres alot of pokemon i need and ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Much Love, Happy 4th of July! feels good to be back! :D

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I haven't been here in a very long time, and this will probably be the very last time I use PC.

Long story short, I had a bad history with PC. I stopped using it when my art thread got closed down, due to a lot of rules I wasn't familiar with.

PC isn't for me anymore. I feel like PC has become a corporation rather than a forum; it certainly had that "let em eat cake" mentality when I was here.

Don't take this as trolling or baiting or anything like that. I'm just not happy with the way PC is run. So, I'm not going to use it anymore. I'll stick with Victory Road forums form now on because I feel more accepted there than here.

I will be deactivating any e-mails I receive from PC.

Goodbye. I sincerely hope you enjoy PC more than I have.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Hello everyone, I never said goodbye to PC, but now I'm back! I been playing Pokemon Silver. A little bit of Black version too. Just started a new game too. I'm not too popular here but please welcome me back so I can start to feel that good mood for PC like I use to had...

I left PC cuz I stop playing Pokemon and had no internet for awhile. Bad storms happened, Me and my partner started this business, and enjoying life as the days go by... I hope everyone is having a good time out there. PM me :)

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Hello guys!!! I'm back from nearly.... 2 MONTHS!!!! Well because of a block, I can't access PC for 2 whole months!!! I'll be going away again cause I'm using a proxy server in a hotel and I'll be gone for more months to come so please check for my updates!!!! Also, I'll bring all hiatus to all of my threads cause this is my only time to even enter the site without the words ERROR 101 in my browser. For all moderators out there, please cloase all my threads there coz, I cant check them anyomre... For this, Itake my farewell. I'll be back in the near future.. So Bye!!!! for now... :disappoin :'( :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • For all moderators out there, please cloase all my threads there coz, I cant check them anyomre...
    You may or may not see this...

Your thread in Pokémon Groups will probably continue, but if you want your thread in Team Discussions closed you may want to contact either giradialkia or colcolstyles, the resident moderators of Emulation. Chances are they're not gonna see this post you made, so your thread will continue on until they're told to do otherwise.

If you're being blocked from the site on our end, I would suggest contacting our Site Administrator, Rukario. He'll be able to troubleshoot any issues you may have connecting to PC if it's somehow on our end.

Detox

Well uh, I'm leaving because I lost interest in PC. I actually lost it a while back, but stuck around to see how stuff would turn out etc.

So bye and stuff, I may check back like once a month or something idk.

Years
  • I haven't been here in a very long time, and this will probably be the very last time I use PC.

Long story short, I had a bad history with PC. I stopped using it when my art thread got closed down, due to a lot of rules I wasn't familiar with.

PC isn't for me anymore. I feel like PC has become a corporation rather than a forum; it certainly had that "let em eat cake" mentality when I was here.

Don't take this as trolling or baiting or anything like that. I'm just not happy with the way PC is run. So, I'm not going to use it anymore. I'll stick with Victory Road forums form now on because I feel more accepted there than here.

I will be deactivating any e-mails I receive from PC.

Goodbye. I sincerely hope you enjoy PC more than I have.

Don't leave, I had problems too with some moderators infracting me so much I took leave and popped up at random times.

Autistic Lucario, there are still lots of things to do.

Please don't go!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'm gonna be gone for two weeks starting tonight to...well...witness my dream come true. :)

See you all in two weeks.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Your Game is Now OVER!

Hello one and all! Some of you might not know me, or even remember me, but I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically, things happened that involve personal problems, family problems, school, and life that once combined with a healthy dose of reality caused me to have an absolute freak-out the likes of which ALMOST made me go insane. Other than that, I'm my normal self and ready to once again be an active member here. :3

Oh, and regards to training, battling, and my item store, I apologize but my DSi busted several months back. I just haven't been able to afford a new one... Heh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back