• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Sorry to see you going after just 4 days :( is there anything going on here at PC though that's causing you to leave so soon though, if you don't mind me asking?

Pc doesn't like working for me. At all.

It's like trying to use the internet with dialup speed. But it just sits there like that. For hours. And has happened on 2 of my browsers.

Last edited:

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
I'm leaving because I'm never around and I can't really explain why. I feel that I can't stay here anymore because there's no reason to. I came here because of the hacks and I wanted to become better at Pokemon and I believe I did. You've all been really good friends don't replace me because I will come back. I do not know when but I will. Goodbye.

Years
I'm leaving because I'm never around and I can't really explain why. I feel that I can't stay here anymore because there's no reason to. I came here because of the hacks and I wanted to become better at Pokemon and I believe I did. You've all been really good friends don't replace me because I will come back. I do not know when but I will. Goodbye.

Aww sad to see ya go dude... you were a great active regular in Pokemon Clubs so yeah not seeing you there anymore will take ages to get used to. Do come back in the future sometime!

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
I'm back! Yay
I had been inactive because of internet..... Gone..... It went on a vacation..
Maybe I won't be here sometimes cause my Internet's going so slooooooooow so yeah.... Missed you guys... But I'm back yay!!!! :D

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Welcome back, GreyVirgo! Hopefully your internet still permits you to keep on sticking around with us. If not, buy a new modem or router or whatever part that's causing the slow speed haha :P Great to have you back!

Years
Hello everyone, I'm back from a small break after being busy with college. Can't wait to start being active again on the forums and help some people out. I'm also going to start working on a ROM I've been planning for sometime but couldn't due to all the exams. See you all around.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Hello everyone, I'm back from a small break after being busy with college. Can't wait to start being active again on the forums and help some people out. I'm also going to start working on a ROM I've been planning for sometime but couldn't due to all the exams. See you all around.

Welcome back Negix!
So ya mean a ROM hack?
Well if you would good luck!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Hello guys!
My exams are over now and new semester is going to start from tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 25, 2013
Totally didn't see this thread, but I'm back from having AC:NL and my game being bugged out on X! Glad to be back though!

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
after jumping around alternate accounts like no tomorrow (and displaying spates of lack of intelligence) I have finally reconciled with my oldest account and am ready to go again

Years
Welcome back, guys! Seems like you've all been settling in nicely since your returns, been seeing most of you around a fair bit. Happy to see that! :D

But Mara, T-Zombie.. :( I am way too sad to see you go. We've only spoken a little bit but you two are super sweet people. Come back when you can! Hopefully your PC loading issues can be fixed soon, Mara!

after jumping around alternate accounts like no tomorrow (and displaying spates of lack of intelligence) I have finally reconciled with my oldest account and am ready to go again

Hooray! This name is quite beautiful so I approve. Shuffling around accounts seems like a tough process since I'm sure I'd always have thoughts to return to an older one, haha. I'm indecisive like that. :<

Years

It was about time you went back to your original account. Welcome back gurl and I do hope you can stick around for real this time!

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Wow. I haven't been online in quite some time! I returned briefly when X&Y came out, but its been about a month and a half. I've been too busy for PC. Well I'm back now! Great to see everyone again! :D I hope I can consistently keep up with you guys because I constantly go on long unexplained leaves of absence, but this time I'm hoping to stay for good!

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
I'm back! Yahoo!!!!!!
I had been inactive because I was banned for 1 and 21 day but I'm glad to back in the community!

Years
I'm back! Yahoo!!!!!!
I had been inactive because I was banned for 1 and 21 day but I'm glad to back in the community!

I knew what was keeping you out of action for a while... but now that you've hit your teens it's glad to see you finally came back. I do hope to see you getting active again dude!

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
I knew what was keeping you out of action for a while... but now that you've hit your teens it's glad to see you finally came back. I do hope to see you getting active again dude!

Sob!! Thanks boss!! ;-; ..... so this is the spirit of Christmas... {XD}

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Hi!
It's me GreyVirgo's new account... :)
Decided to go with a new better name.... Tell me if it doesn't qualify with the rules then I should be able to change my name with a reason.

This is my 3rd account now so don't worry about me being so noob.... I will be rarely using the GrayVirgo account but yeah... this will be my main account (for now or forever) But yeah It's good starting back. :D

And I won't be changing to another account now... :D
Promise. :D

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi!
Decided to go with a new better name.... Tell me if it doesn't qualify with the rules then I should be able to change my name with a reason.

This is my 3rd account now so don't worry about me being so noob.... I will be rarely using the GrayVirgo account but yeah... this will be my main account (for now or forever) But yeah It's good starting back. :D

Promis. :D

I think that's okay; but that's a really cool username anyways!
Hope you'll continue to have fun. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi!

Promis. :D

This is really cool name, glad you decided to switch!

Back