• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leftover Squad [Day 3]

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • Right now, I scumread both Purple and Saws due to their actions from previous days, but they can't both be mafia unless if Swiftie is lying which I don't think is likely because mafia might likely not be interested in bold moves now that they're really close to winning

I think Purp is the Godfather
    [Devour] Purplecicada

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You?re very quick to point fos at me, Kiyo... what do you have to hide? There is no way I am mafia, I?m not even the godfather. My role is one that isn?t on this list, so I?m a vanilla lol. I don?t feel my posts have been scummy, and if they were someone else would have picked it up long before now. I don?t want to omgus you, but I will if need be because I know I?m not in the mafia.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • It's much better if we lynch from the non-checked pool, or at least take a hard look at each one. Kiyo taking a stab at the cop checks for a potential godfather looks to me like scum trying to throw us off that strategy.

[Devour] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

If that's the case
    [Devour] Kitty
    Can you please say why you picked Kitty and not doof, me, or Kiyo?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Well, I didn't want to claim because I wanted to survive until the end, but there's totally no point if town doesn't even win, so I'll take one for the team and sacrifice myself for the purpose of eliminating mafia.

I'm the Doctor

Here is my Night Action record:
    N0 - Jdthebud (Likely to be killed because non mod veteran)
    N1 - Kitty (Supported me on the scumread on GP)
    N2 - Doof (Seemed townish)

Tbh I didn't actually think much of whom I should protect because there wasn't much context to work with, considering that people were rather silent, but now that I reanalyze it, I think things works as follows:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Town Doctor) -> Laying low to avoid getting killed as Doc
    Charlie Brown (Town Cop) -> Uncced Cop
    Purplecicada (Godfather or Vanilla - more likely former) -> Her actions last day phase are quite questionable and her response to my vote seems questionable as she hasn't even given her food name
    Sawsbuck (Godfather or Vanilla - more likely latter) -> Feels genuine at best, but maybe just playing inno
    Jdthebud (Mafia) -> Has been hardly present and behavior seems to stay away from common proactive town behavior he has
    Doof (Mafia) -> Has been inactively scumhunting unlike his town counterpart
    Kitty (Fool) -> Following me on that vote on GP seems uncharacteristic and might have been done to get lynched

Thus, [Vote] Doof. Although I suspect Purplecicada more, I doubt you'd want to risk doing so right now.

@everyone Claim your food if you're actually innocent. It won't be a guarantee to innocence, but it will still help us a bit.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Well, I guess we got a turkey tryna dip into the green bean casserole because you're claiming my role. Not sure why you're doing it other than the inevitability that if you don't try to claim doc you might get lynched and exposed.

Here is my NA record:
    n0 - charlie brown (good player, gets killed early often, I like having him around as town)
    n1 - purplecicada (looking really town, liking their posts for the most part)
    n2 - missed NA (I've been taking more shifts at work this month and sometimes forget to check PC when im busy or just forget I have a role to use)

My inactivity is mostly due to work as well as a bit of feeling slightly unmotivated, some games I feel like reading the entire thread 4 times and others I hardly post at all, it's happened as town and mafia, so I guess you just are basing your accusation off of my last game or two.

Charlie Brown -> Uncc'd cop, basically confirmed
    Purplecicada -> most likely town, good posts lately, i like what she's putting out for the most part
    Sawsbuck -> Not looking great imo, posts haven't really been including much but he's been trying to scumread more than a decent chunk of players so I'm willing to think he's town
    jdthebud -> not really sure on this guy, I haven't noticed Jd's playstyle in a little while but he hasn't thrown out anything strange or suspicious, however I don't really expect mafia!jd to ever give the town an obvious hint. Odds are higher to be mafia or fool.
    kitty -> decently scumhunting, I'd say she's somewhere between sawsbuck and kiyo, not scumhunting a lot but actually analyzing things. I'd say she's town.
    Kiyo -> has been inactive for the most part, I'd say he could either be mafia or fool, considering a cc could get him lynched for the fool win. I'm more inclined to think mafia since they're under pressure right now.

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

claiming food is like saying "give yourself a nickname and we'll determine if it sounds like you're a good guy or a bad guy" and won't help us in the long run.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Well, I guess we got a turkey tryna dip into the green bean casserole because you're claiming my role. Not sure why you're doing it other than the inevitability that if you don't try to claim doc you might get lynched and exposed.

Here is my NA record:
    n0 - charlie brown (good player, gets killed early often, I like having him around as town)
    n1 - purplecicada (looking really town, liking their posts for the most part)
    n2 - missed NA (I've been taking more shifts at work this month and sometimes forget to check PC when im busy or just forget I have a role to use)

My inactivity is mostly due to work as well as a bit of feeling slightly unmotivated, some games I feel like reading the entire thread 4 times and others I hardly post at all, it's happened as town and mafia, so I guess you just are basing your accusation off of my last game or two.

Charlie Brown -> Uncc'd cop, basically confirmed
    Purplecicada -> most likely town, good posts lately, i like what she's putting out for the most part
    Sawsbuck -> Not looking great imo, posts haven't really been including much but he's been trying to scumread more than a decent chunk of players so I'm willing to think he's town
    jdthebud -> not really sure on this guy, I haven't noticed Jd's playstyle in a little while but he hasn't thrown out anything strange or suspicious, however I don't really expect mafia!jd to ever give the town an obvious hint. Odds are higher to be mafia or fool.
    kitty -> decently scumhunting, I'd say she's somewhere between sawsbuck and kiyo, not scumhunting a lot but actually analyzing things. I'd say she's town.
    Kiyo -> has been inactive for the most part, I'd say he could either be mafia or fool, considering a cc could get him lynched for the fool win. I'm more inclined to think mafia since they're under pressure right now.

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

claiming food is like saying "give yourself a nickname and we'll determine if it sounds like you're a good guy or a bad guy" and won't help us in the long run.

If the only reason why I'm scum or fool is because I've been inactive, that's clearly idiotic logic when both of us have decently been inactive. Despite my inactivity, however, I've contributed more than you anymore.

All you did in D1 was post a filler-ish post without even giving reads while in D2 your posts are questionable, especially with you defending purplecicada without even any basis to back it up. I don't even see why you protected her in N1 while she just posted little to help the town.

As for me, I have been inactive due to heavy schoolwork, and that can be seen in literally all my games right now. I'm not fool. If I were fool, I'd have done a better job and gotten myself lynched earlier imo. Neither am I mafia. If you're accusing me of being mafia due to being under pressure, that applies more to you since you basically waited for my claim before you cc'd me.

So, let me check on your reads:

- Everyone except me is town. Mmh? If I was mafia, who'd be my teammates?
    - Again, what makes purplecicada's posts good when basically she's had every read of her wrong and she's even one-sidedly been focusing on those reads of her the whole game. Also, she voted for Charlie first thing in D2 without any reasons why he should be voted for. Feels that you and jd both defended her in that day since she was getting close to dying. Also, she's been more inconsistent that not. I notice that she didn't even put out a vote as soon as day started. I'd wager she's gonna suddenly pop up and make a vote to support you. (Definitely turkey)
    - Saws: Feels inconsistent. Not looking great but you still townread him because he's scumreading people???
    - Jd: Hasn't thrown out anything suspicious. What was that incident then at the start of D1? Also, he's been saying he scumread purps on D2 but he never acted on it? (Scum)
    - Kitty: I just realized that town!Kitty doesn't accuse GP without basis tbh. I think she's acting way more fool than not and I believe she is.

At least, claiming food helps us a bit in seeing if things make sense. The only reason why you're opposing on that notion is because you've got nothing to claim for and you're afraid that you can't give anything to support you.

Also town!Doof wouldn't cc so elaborately. Just trying to throw it out

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Ok so out of the four uninvestigated players:

- Doof: either doc or turkey leg
    - Kiyo: either doc or turkey leg
    - Kitty: likely fool

Which leaves JD as most likely a turkey leg. So I'll vote to [devour] jdthebud. No way of knowing with much certainty whether Kiyo or Doof is turkey leg and I'd rather not take a gamble (I can investigate them tonight anyway).

This should leave us in a strong position (as long as I'm right on jd lolll).

- If maf kills Doc (i.e. Kiyo or Doof), then we'll know straight away who the other turkey leg is (either doof or Kiyo, whoever isn't killed)
    - If maf kills Fool (Kitty), the kill fails
    - If maf kills one of my investigations (Sawsbuck or Purp), we know the other is godfather
    - If doc stays on me, I'll live

So as long as we get this kill right, town should win.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well if it means anything to you, I am Corn on the Cob. Not really sure what this is going to do for anyone, but there it is. It?s a vanilla role. I need to survive until the end with town, that?s it. I say we vote for someone who hasn?t claimed doc, so that?d be either Kits or jd. I think I agree with everyone on Kits potentially being the Fool, so I?d like to vote for jd.
    [devour] jdthebud.

I like Josh?s plan, it?s a good one. It?s well thought-out and will actually give us all leads however it plays out. Also, if jd is the fool at least we know Kits is maf then. Vice versa, too, I suppose?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • If you are the fool (Pumpkin Pie) please read this!

I am mafia, aka the Left Turkey Leg. I have no powers, but since I won't win unless I remain alive at the end of the game, I'm throwing out a desperation play.

This is a message for the Pumpkin Pie, aka the fool. You need to out immediately. We are in a 3 town/3 mafia/1 fool game state. You can't win unless you are lynched. If you self vote and us three mafia members vote for you, you win, and also all of us win. You won't be lynched without the help of the mafia, since the town will always be in a state of LYLO every day from here on out, and lynching you will automatically mean a town loss.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • If you are the fool (Pumpkin Pie) please read this!

I am mafia, aka the Left Turkey Leg. I have no powers, but since I won't win unless I remain alive at the end of the game, I'm throwing out a desperation play.

This is a message for the Pumpkin Pie, aka the fool. You need to out immediately. We are in a 3 town/3 mafia/1 fool game state. You can't win unless you are lynched. If you self vote and us three mafia members vote for you, you win, and also all of us win. You won't be lynched without the help of the mafia, since the town will always be in a state of LYLO every day from here on out, and lynching you will automatically mean a town loss.

Not sure if I can trust you but ok

[Undevour]Kitty
    [Devour]TUSF

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • ^ lol

if anything it guarantees a saws victory more than ours, idk if fool win would end the game or not.

Back