• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star gave her sister a smile back."To me it looks like two eevee's playing chase togeather".She told her and smiled.Star closed her eyes and asked her sister."Have you ever hade a human Tranier?".She said silently.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "What? Hmm, I think I did once...." I said in a whisper. "I was so young at the time; I was a Pichu, just like you. But, I lost her and we never seen each other again. Her name was, Zara...."
    Then, a tear rolled down my cheek.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star sadly watched her sister cry."Please don't cry".She said as Tears flashed from her eyes as she hugged her."She won't ever forget you like my trainer did to me.You the kindest and coolest pokemon ever there is no way she isn't looking for you right now".

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "I guess your're right. I have to keep my head and follow my dreama and who knows, she just might return to me. Zara was the best Pokemon Trainer in the world. She always wins battles and I was her favorite Pokemon. We were like the best of friends...." I said to Star and I started to smile again.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I smiled back."Dreams do come true.All you have to do is belive".Star though of what she said."How about we start to look for your master now?".Star said standing up and facing here.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "I would, but she maybe too far away. I think she maybe not on Lightning or not." I said, then I thought, "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to look in the morning." Suddenly I got a bite; a HUGE bite. I started to grabbed onto my fishing rod and tried to tug as hard as I could.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "WOW THIS FISH MUST BE BIG!".Star said as she ran to her sister and helped out.
    The whole water was moving as she reelied it in as the water turned all black from it shading."What is it?".I said amazed and keep on pulling.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    I started to get tired, but I didn't give up!!
    "Star, this thing is HUGE!?" Then, I finally got it and it turned uot to be a big catfish; it was so big, it was probaly bigger than a Snorlax!! "Well, this is my best catch yet, don't you think!?"

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Hmm, I will join. *gathp*

Name: Tartar
    Type: Raichu
    Description: A lean body, with bright green eyes and a scar running from the tip of his right hand to the middle of his back. His left ear is cut in half; he has a brown stripe on the tip of his tail.
    Personality: A loner who's had more trouble in his life than any being should be allowed to have. Likes sweets and quiet walks. Is very loyal to those he likes, but he doesn't like many. Definitely doesn't like anybody who disturbs his quiet purposely.

There. SB

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "Wow this would take years to eat! a giant feast this is!".She gave her sister a hi five and laughed at the Fish."How are we going to cook it? It's huge and probaly will eat us!".

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Well, we could chop it into pieces s we could cook it better; what do you think?" I saw a rock and picked it up. Then, I began to shrapen it with another rock, until its sharp enough to cut the fish's skin.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I keep my grip on Chuck's spiky back. The waves have made themselves hateful to me for the sixth day in a row. Chuck says he knows where he's going, but I'm starting to doubt...

"Thar she blows!"

I groan. Finally. I roll over to my side, then stand up, wrapping my tail around my arm. There it is. Lightning Island.

I'd heard about it from some Chinchou I'd helped out. They said that it was inhabited only by Electric-types like me. After Todd- no, I won't think about it.

I see a forested isle, my angle putting one of the dual mountains in front of the other. At last, I'll have a home.

I run up Chuck's neck to his horned head. He chuckles, then speeds up. I'm too busy enjoying the breeze to care.

When we reach the shore, I hop off his lowered head. "Thanks, buddy."

He grins. "Don't mention it. We've already said our good-bye's so I'll scoot. Amy's waiting."

I grin and wave him off. "Go, kid. Been nice knowin' ya."

He nods seriously, then pushes off with his blue flippers, speeding off into the waves. I turn and duck into the trees.

Swiftly, silently I run. I want to reach the top of something, anything, to survey my new home.

I hear some excited sqealing through the night. Something about fish. I smirk to myself and run faster.

Minutes, hours, who cares? I reach the treeline of the mountain. There's a cliff to my left that looks about right. I slow to a trot, feeling my breath coming hard.

I reach the tip of the peak and sit on a rock. There, far below me, I see a small light twinkling through the leaves. It reminds me of-no, I won't think of it.

The pain comes crawling back, but I shove it down.

I stand up and walk to the edge of the cliff. The moon is so bright...

And the fire below is nice...

I let a tear out. It helps with the pain...

I hear laughter...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star stared at the Fish."I don't klnow....it's pretty big so how do you know that it won't struggle?".She said as she watched the fish gasping for water."We need help!".

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star, I think someone is watching us, but I don't know for sure...." Static's ears began to rise and her eyes started to glow bright yellow. "I don't know what's going on, but this is NOT funny! Whose out there?"

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star shifted her atteion the same way as her sister."It could..A HUMAN! RUUUN!".She screamed and ran off in the bushes to hide."NO NOT AGIAN! I DON'T WANT TO BE CATCHED!".

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I grin from my cliff. She's got a good intuition, that one. I turn and lope down the mountain to the trees. I think I'll have some fun with them before I turn in.

I reach the trees and clamber up one. Crouching down, I wait for the breeze to blow just right, straight at me, then I leap!

I'm going to miss the next branch... With my paws, anyway.

My tail shoots out and wraps around the limb, swinging me toward the next tree. This is fun; I'd forgotten how much fun 'til now.

I smell the fire dead ahead. My tail spasms on the last branch, swinging me in a circle and onto the branch. I unwind my tail quietly, then creep along the branch.

Leap to the next branch, crawl up a tree, then walk along a large deadfall.

There's the fire to my right. I see what I want; a branch over the water. I leap to it, then walk to the outermost point. I turn towards the fire and crouch.

This oughta scare them, or at least make them curious.

My cheeks start sparking.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Huh? What da heck? Star, look out!!" I grabbed her from the bushes and dashed onto the water and since I was going so fast, I was running on water. While running, I jumped up into the air of the dark night sky and shouted, "I had enough of this!! RI-RICHU!!!!" I let out a HUGE bolt of lightning from my whole body. Then, all I could see was smoke and once it cleared there was no one to be seen. "Hmm, I think h-he's gone now...."

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star got all whelmed out and started crying."That was so scary!".She sobed.Then looked at what the blast did."It was a pokemon.."She knew.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I chuckle slightly. She's good, I hafta admit. A little skittish, but quick on the attack. It'll probably keep her alive longer.

Blew the branch out from under me. So, now I'm dragging my sorry carcass onto the ground, shaking the water off of me.

I hear her say something about me being gone. The clear night helps the soundwaves roll across the water to me. I scratch my ear, then shoot a Thundershock across the water and into their fire. I then skedaddle towards the cliff, remembering a nice cave I'd seen earlier...

I reach it worn-out. Yes, just as I remembered. Inside the cave, it's nice and dry. I pull some grass and leaves into it, and bed down facing the entrance.

Before I fall asleep, I smirk to myself. The two that I'd buzzed should be heading for their camp and making a cold bed. I shrug. If they manage to get a warmer place to sleep, I'd, I'd, zzzz...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star, there's no need to be afride anymore. Let's go and cook some dinner and then, we'll get some sleep. 'Cause we will really need it for tomorrow...." I carried Star in my arms and walked off into the darkness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back