• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
As Heatzuka trecked up the hill,a blue yoshy and a group of clouds came into hi view.panting along the way,Heatzuka stumbled along the road,reaching the blue yoshi."h-h-.....hey!!!uhhh...whoa....I haven't had anything to drink f-for days.....mind if aaa......aaaa....."Heatzuka almost passed out on Periwinkle's back,from dehydration..."I'm sorry..you're sooooo soft!!!could I rest on ya for a sec?...just so I could catch my breath...it won't be long,I promise!!!!"Heatzuka said,delusional from the constant heat.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
"Hmm, it isn't supposed to rain today..." Lavender said as she looked into the cloudy sky. She kept walking along the path. She was headed to the old man's place which was the crooked house, on top of a crooked mountain from which she recieved a letter from. It had talked about how she was chosen to restore the peace to the kingdom. Lavender kept walking until she had reached the house. She paused and looked at it for a moment, and began to go on her way. As Lavender was walking around the house, she saw a blue-violet colored Yoshi, a blue-ish toad, and a red-ish toad walking towards her and most likely this home. Maybe I should just sit and wait... So she did, she sat on a rock and waited patiently.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
"Hmm....i see there are more people on their way to this house" says Konz as he looks ahead. He sees a violet-colored Yoshi and two other toads red-colored and a lavender/pink-ish looking one.

"I better hurry before i miss anything!" he says as he speeds up towards the house.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona sighed as he took out a letter from his shell. He scratched his head. "If im correct," He said looking from the map back at the old house. "This should be the place!"

Kona decided to use his feet to get up to the house, besides, he didn't want to waste all his energy flying. "I wonder why that letter wanted me to come to such a wretched place." Kona said to himself.

As the house grew nearer, Kona saw that their were many more people approaching the house, which he had never seen the likes of which before. "If we all got the same letter,"
Kona mumbled. "Then maybe the person who lives here wants us chosen few?"

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
Years
Heff T. pulled out a letter from his vest. He didn't know where it came from, how it got to his room, why he got it, it was just there. Heff T. found it creepy, but he shrugged his shoulders when he found it.

"Hmm... I haven't even opened this dumb, yet scary, letter yet." said the large body builder.

So, there was nothing else to do but open the dumb letter and to shake the contents out. From it came a piece of parchment and a map. He looked at the map, which had some directions to it. Then he read the letter:

'Come to the place indicated on the map enclosed if you ever want to see peace again.'

"What!" said an angered Heff T, clenching a fist. "Is this a threat!? Punch the dude who gave this to me, that's what I'll do!"

With a puff and a huff he crunched the letter back to the envelope and continued on, gazing at the directions on the map. And soon the large toad found himself at the spot the map talked about. He saw a crooked mountain, which had a crooked house sat upon it. On the path to the house were other people.

"Maybe they know what the heck is going on?" Heff T. said and went towards the Para-troopa that was standing around. "Hey!" asked the massive meat-head. "Do you know what the heck is going on?" He waited in response.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Light_Azumarill said:
JBCBlank: Hmm... though I really like your sign-up, I kinda wanted it to be more detailed. If you can make it a bit longer in the Personality section, you'll be in. So, you're: Pending.

((sure I'll do that *smiles* let me just get......
*edit* that better?))

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona turned around to a musley toad. Kona was stunned. He turned back around and said, "That makes two of us."

"I think the letter wanted us chosen few to bring back peace to the world." Kona went back on the path.

"And that the place is here, were supposed to meet someone to put us on a mission. So if its for bringing peace, I'm in." Kona said as he started to get nearer to the house.

Last edited:

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
Years
"Hmmm... Bringing peace back huh..?" said Heff T. to himself as the black shelled turtle went off. This was an opportunity the body builder wanted. It was perfect. This could easily show the other toads back at the castle how much they need him.

'If I could get peace back to this world,' thought Heff T, 'then that would be like the best thing that could happen. Yeah!'

He looked at the house and nodded his head. This was his time to prove himself. And he better make it good.

"Hey," said Heff T, "my name is- huh?" He noticed that the paratroopa walked off, not hearing Heff T. at all.

"..."

----------

OOC: By the way Barboach, sorry for my last post and calling Kona a para-koopa. I think that was a brain fart. Clearly it's paratroopa. So, my bad.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Sakura panted, her heart pounding at an amazing speed. As she made her way up the hill, her whole body ache in protest. Her lungs were about to burst. The Yoshi tried to hopped up the hill, but to no avail.

"Oh great." She mumbled, then sighed heavily. "I wish I can meet other people who were like me, chosen to search for the missing Princess Peach and others..."

After pushign past a few boulders, she noticed a few bushes, and beneath the flora lay a small little cottage, looking warm and cuddly.

"Well, cuddly anyway," Sakura said in a cheery tone. She pushed past the bushes and stood in front of the cottage. "Wow!' The Yoshi gasped in awe. Next, she pulled out a scrumbled piece of paper from her miniskirt. "This is definitely it.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come to the place indicated on the map enclosed if you ever want to see peace again."

That was all the letter said. The postman shrugged and left Sakura's house, leaving her in wonder.

Her cerulean blue eyes sparkled as she scanned the letter. Why was this being delivered to her? She was about to recycle it when a cold, eery sensation twinged her skin.

"Uh...? Should I..." The young Yoshi scratched her pink hair. "Oh well, must well go too!" Sakura giggled cheerfully. She placed the letter neatly on the coffee table, and strode to the bathroom, testing the water...

Sakura pushed open the door. In the cottage stood a few Toads and one simple Yoshi. Feeling rather hyper, Sakura greeted everybody with a good morning, even if it was near evening. She then sprinted across the floor and glided to the other Yoshi.

"Hi!" Sakura waved slightly and offered a optimistic grin. "I'm Sakura, and you are a Yoshi too, right? Aw, you are so cute!" Sakura chattered on hyperly.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
"wow, it looks like someone is a little too hyper," Konz said to himself as he watched Sakura grin from ear-to-ear talking aimlessly fast to the other Yoshi.

He looked around at the others and said "Wow, there are alot of Toads here! I guess it wouldnt hurt to meet new people."

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Lavender looked around at the other chosen people. As she turned her head one person caught her eye. It was the blueish toad. She started to walk up to him and then turned away maybe thinking if he would like to meet some new friends. But she turned back around and walked up to him fully studering.."H-h-hi.....my nam-m-e is L-l-laven-n-der, what-t-ts y-yours?" She said then sighing and walking off embaressed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Konz looks at her in surprise as she's walking away. She looks embarrased, but he quickly runs after her and starts talking to her.

"Haha, your pretty nervous, huh? No need to be! Im all for making new friends!" he says. "So, your name is Lavender, right? Nice name. My name's Reykonz, but you can call me Konz for short," he says with a small grin.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Lavender looked at him in the eyes still pretty nervous but began to talk softly. "Well, I'm just a little bit nervous about this whole situation and stuff and I guess metting new people is fun. Because I love meeting them. But sometimes I get a little nervous with my own species.." She looked him up and down and thought a little about what to say. "Um..so your name is Konz huh? Hmm...what a cute name." She said and thencorrected it. "Uh, I mean nice name nice name...heehee..." Sweat started to build up and she reached her arm on her neck and rubbed it. "So what are we exactly here for?" She questioned, blinking and then smiling.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
"Well, the thing of it is, i dont know. None of us do," he says. "Thats why we're here. You see i got this letter...."

He pulls out the letter and shows it to her.

"It says im one of the 'chosen ones' to bring peace back to mshroom kingdom or something like that," he explains. "I suppose we all got one....i wonder where that old man is, because i wanna know whats been going on"

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona turned around back to Heff T. "Did you say something? Oh, my name..." Kona said as he was about to open the door to the cottage.

"My name is Kona, nice to meet you." Kona opened the door to the cottage and gaped at how many toads there were.

Kona wandered off into a corner. Why were there so many people here, and why did we all get the same letter?

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Lavender listened to him and reached for her poket to bring out her letter. "Mine says that also, like you said we all most likely got the same letter but why would he needs so many people to help out?" She questioned and lookeing around for the old man. "Yes, he is actually taking quite a while, was he even here when we got here? I mean, are you sure he wanted us to come at this hour...you know, since he is old he could be sleeping."

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona peered around the room. Trying to locate the old man that requested us here. "If only, If only...." Kona said. Changing his gaze from one individual to the next.

If we all got the same letter, it was destined to happen.
Kona still tried to not be recocnized as much.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
In the small cottage,Heatzuka found a nice comfortable chair,and began relaxing for a moment"boy...I have specialties with fire,so ya'd think I would be able to endure all that heat..."He says to himself,paying no attantion to the others.."EXCUSE ME EVERYONE!!!!....do you guys know where the old man is?!guys,maybe this isn't the right house?....oh,well,I'l rescue mario myself..."He said.He got up,but stumbled back into the chair."I guess I'm too tired to do anything..I can barely move..."He said as he untied his hat from his back,set it beside him,took his giant double sided wrench,and began cleaning it,covering it with a special oil."I doubt anyone would pay attention to me anyways...I'm new to this kingdom,and I don't like it!!why did mario have to reside here?!Total BS!!!!"He said to himself as he kept cleaning and oiling his wrench.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
"Well, you could be right, Sakura," he says to her.

He looks around at this little diverse group of people and says to himself: "I wonder where they all came from? theys sure look like they came from a long way!"

He then turns back to Sakura and says: "Hey, Sakura, lets go meet some of the others!"

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona turned to Heatzuka. "If you please, Mario never meant to be here. Saving people is his thing." Kona said.

"You look a little parched. Need some water? You always need fluid in your body when travaling that far a distance."

Kona took a canteen of water out of his shell and gave it to Heatzuka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back