• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Lavender sighed and looked around once again. She saw somebody she didn't see the other time she looked around and walked over to the redish toad this time. She sat into a chair right next to him and looked at him not noticing the other man talking to him. "Hi, whats your name? Mine is Lavender..." She sat back and finally saw the other man and covered her mouth because she interupted. Lavender let to two finish talking before she started a conversation. She sighed once again beeing really tired and eventually she dozed off in the chair.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
Heatzuka,rejected the canteen of water,and gave a soft smile."I'm sorry..I don't eccept things from others...it makes me feel weak.low...but thanks though!"He said has he set his wrench aside.He then took his hat,and was about to put it on,but suddeny stopped"Ack!what was thinking!!I coulda burned the whole place down!!!"He said as he tied his Japanese assasin-likemushroom hat onto to his back again,and put his wrench between his hat and his back."By the way....just in case I see you again,..what's your name?..."

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona put the water back into his shell. He almost walked away when the red spotted toad asked for his name.

"Ah, oh! My name, Its Kona. nice to meet you." Kona said as he turned back around to Heatzuka. "If its not too much trouble, may I ask of yours?"

Kona waited for a response.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
"Heatzuka..."He said as his bangs covered most of his face.."Heatzuka Izumori!!"he said as he looked up,making the bangs uncover his face with a grin."Remember that name dude!!I'm gonna be as famous as mario!for my grandpa!!!"Heatzuka lays his head back thinking of his grandfather,and slowly falling asleep"

(guys,he never wears his hat...it's always tied up to his back....when he puts it on,his body is covered in flames,giving him full fire capabilities...sorry I didn't put that in my first sign up thing...)

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona blinked. "Nice to meet you Heatzuka" Kona said as he took a drink from the canteen of water. Having no need to look around, he searched for the old man that sent the crowd the letter.

"Hmm." Kona mumbled as he opened more doors to only find dead ends or more doors. "Its darker then I imagned." Kona said

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Konz finds a chair, and sits down in it. He starts to think about everything: his journies, his other friends, and Boko village, where he grew up. "hmmm........i guess this will be a new chapter im starting....a new adventure!! he then starts to slowly doze off while waitng for the old man to arrive.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona found himself back in the main room. "Its like a maze in there, why did he build it?" Kona said to himself. Why are people falling asleep?

Kona decided to reside in a chair for the time being, being alert and aware.
He took out some more water and took a drink from it.
You have no idea how far this was from Skylight Town.... Kona thought.

----------------------

OCC: We can't get very far without Light_Azumarill.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
(well when I'm gone,and he doesn't come,keep posting your character doing stuff,so this Rp won't die...but I'm guessing you guys know that already...^_^)

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
(but this is his RP!!!!and we can't leave the maker behind....but you'll have to for me...I'm gonna be gone the rest of the summer on Teusday.....)

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
(so does that mean on tuesday and for the rest of the summer you will be out of this RP Rioku_Zanketa??)

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
(yep,I'm afraid so......prodigy,you can controll him until I get back...when there are fights,he's the type to do an awesome job,and when he's not there,he shows up at the last minute and kicks butt...ok?...otherwise,he's always ignorant,and..the bragging type...k prodigy?....oh,and never make him put on his hat until he has no other choice in a battle..it engulfs him in flames,and his fire techniques are quadrupled....and his Giant wrench is his weapon[double sided wrench...]got all that prodigy?...)

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
Name:Duke
Race:ParaGoomba
Appearance:He is Green With Orange wings,His eyes are also very purple!
Personality:He is very very quiet,the only time he talks is when he insults people.He scares alot of people too so he is not such a bright and nice guy.He also gets into alot of trouble by the insults and because he looks at people in a way that they do not like.
History (Optional):
Hometown:Goomba Town (?)
Ability:Somehow he can make dark aura (magic, a weapon of somekind, nothing too spectacular though)
Other:
RP Sample:He was running from this really big goomba after he said wow...your tubby and he started to fly and dark aura shot from his wings.He looked down to see him knocked out and happily flew away!But then an airplane from nowhere came and knocked him out of the sky and the big goomba woke up so Duke ran to Market Street and jumped onto the Tram Luckily the big goomba was fat(Isnt Duke so smart) and he couldnt catch up to him.Then he ran into the woods and hid in the giant mansion that was past the forest until dinner time.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
OOC: Sorry guys, I didn't think you'd get so far in one day! XD My mistake, but I wanted to give everyone ample time to get in a few posts. Anywhoo, I'll have to say that in the future, if I'm gone for a day or two (which sometimes happens in life), please don't post so many OOC posts. It will start to make the thread look spammy, and it could get closed, ya know? ^^; Just a reminder.

Oh, and for future reference, I'm a girl. ^-^

And yes, I was planning on being the Old Man and my character. ^^;

And JBCBlank, you are now Accepted.

:.~*Saix*~.: Sorry, but you just don't have very much detail in your sign-up in many areas. If you made the Personality and RP Sample sections fuller, then I could perhaps accept you. Your sample must at least be the 4-line minimum that is in the RP rules. So, you are (as of now): Not Accepted.

And here we go! I'll make sure and post more from now on too.

Winkle
------------------

"Wow, so many interesting people...," Winkle said thoughtfully, as she had encountered many Toads, to her utter delight, and some others as well. The rather hyper Yoshi had caught her eye, Winkle being a Yoshi herself. Also the many Toads, and even the Paratroopa. They were all entering the crooked house, which, despite its odd surroundings, didn't really seem all that scary or intimidating.

Winkle entered the house, as many of the others had, and sat down on a stumpy old stool. The house looked peaceful enough, with rugs and a fireplace, giving it an almost warm feel. Winkle was just content with watching the others talk amongst themselves.

Suddenly a sound like a door opening was heard from above, on the second floor, and Winkle looked up.

"Sounded like a door," she said, blinking. Her eyes watched the stairs with interest and anticipation.

Walking down the stairs was a small, cloaked man. Well, Winkle guessed it was a man, it could have easily been anything under the dark brown cloak. His face was shielded by the shadowy cloak, and his small form hobbled down the steps with the help of a crooked cane. His posture was hunched, like he was stuck between bending over and standing up.

He stopped when he was about five feet from the group of creatures. His head moved around, observing each of them from under the hood.

"Ahh... I see you have come. We shall wait a short time to be sure that any who are lagging have a chance to catch up, though I daresay that I'm not going anywhere for quite some time!" the man said, chuckling dryly. His voice was hoarse and strange.

Winkle took this chance to speak up, "So... surely we're not just going to sit here?"

The old man's cloak turned to her, "No no my dear you're right, how about I eat you for dinner, eh?"

"W-what?!" Winkle blinked, suddenly feeling very afraid.

"A little joke!" the man laughed, "We shall talk of what it is I want you all to do, of course!" He leaned down to a couple of the Toads that were listening, "Though she does look like she would taste delicious. Maybe the pink Yoshi could be dessert?" A sound like lips being licked came out from under his hood.

Winkle frowned. This guy was kinda... off.

OOC: I'll be back a little later to post some more. ^^

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona blinked at the mans remark. Surely this guy didn't want to eat the people he sent here, or was this all just a simple trap planted by the likes of one of Bowsers minions?

As questions swirled around inside Konas head the old man approached the group, muttering about a dessert, and a pink yoshi.

Kona took out the letter once again, just to make sure he was in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back