• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
  • Heatzuka's temper rose quickly as the old man was wasting his time."Pick up the paste,old man!What are we here for?!Where's Mario located at?!!just tell me these things,...and you can send these weaklings back home and I'll be able to do it myself!please!just tell me!!!"He said as he looked at the old man with sadness and concern in his eyes."My whole life....I just wanted to see if I was better than him...and now to see that he's disappeared!!!NO!!!I WON"T LET THIS GO ON!!!"He said angrily waiting for the old man to tell Mario's location...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Konz finally woke up from all of the commotion of Heatzuka's yelling. He didnt catch everything he said, but he did catch the word "weaklings" and he started to get sort of angry himself. After all, he doesn't like show-offy people.

"Hold up, Red Toad! (he didnt know his name yet)" said Konz immedialtely. "I dont know who you think you're calling a weakling, but i know for a fact you aren't talking about me!"

His eyes started to glow bright-blue and the air around him became cold. This sometimes happened when he was angry. Then he looked at the old man, calming down his anger a little.

"You! Are you the person that sent me this letter?" he questioned. "Well, what are we here for?"

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender woke up to the sound of an old croaky voice. She looked up and there the man was standing with his cloak. She stood up and went over to him examining him carefully. "If I may ask sir, are you who you claim to be....the old man who says he can bring peace back to our...our...community?" She question with a slight cough afterwords. Lavender blinked and then stood in front on him fixing her braids and brushing off the dust on her dress.

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • Heff T. walked into the crooked house. Inside were lots of people, some odd creatures he'd never seen before. But it didn't matter to him. All he wanted was to prove his worth. And so Heff T. sat in a chair that was kind of old. It was very uncomfortable to sit in because it was all bent weird.

As he sat there and noticed other members that he saw earlier talking amongst themselves. He laid back and waited for this old man, which thanks to Kona, he found didn't threaten him at all, but was merely just a invite.

Heff T. then heard a door open near the crooked stairway. It was an odd little cloaked thing holding a crooked cane.

Heff T. listened to the old man say some odd things about eating some blue-violet Yoshi near the front.

'This guy's crazy!' thought the body builder. But if he could help with getting him stronger, then anyone would help.

Suddenly though, another toad jumped up with tempers flaring, saying the old man was wasting his time. Saying that the old man shouldn't keep the others here, that he should go alone. This kind of hit the pride of Heff T.

'He saying I'm weak!' thought Heff T, clenching a fist. The toad got out of the chair and, without even looking at the tough toad, went over to him.

Heff T. took out his prize cork gun and said to the green eyed toad, "Hey man! You callin' me weak!? Like blue here said, I'm too weak as you can clearly see." He made fists and put them on his hips, just to look cool.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • Heatzuka's temper rose from the other people.As it did,sparks of flame occured around his slim,but slightly ripped body making the atmosphere hotter to overcome the Blue toad's cold,thus making everything metal a little dangerous to touch."You guys may not be weak,but I'm waaay out of your leagues....Blue boy,I suggest keeping that cold crap to yourself if you know what's good for ya.....and YOU!"He said as he looked towards the muscular toad,with his bangs covering his eyes."I suggest you put that toy away before I MAKE SURE you see stars fly before you'll know what hit you..."He says,Glaring at the bodybuilder...He then turned around at the old man,and calmed down.well,until you're ready to tell us information,.....I'll be outside....away from these losers...."He said as he walked out the door,slamming the door.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Kona blinked. He looked around, some people were angry, some were devastated.

"He's just hot tempered don't worry about it." Kona said to Konz and Heff T.

"But that thing about us being weak, thats just.... Well lets just say he has a big head right now." Kona said reffering to Heatzuka.

Kona sighed.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender was amazed by all of the arguing going on for no reason. "Why is there a need to argue, we were ALL choosen to do the same thing, you wonder why? Maybe it was because we are all good at our own talents. That doesn't mean we are better than other people....he chose each one of us because maybe he also thought that we could work as a team with our powers and defeat the enemy, but as of right now there is no team work. Does that make everyone happy?" She said as she sighed and looked down thinking of an idea. She reached her hand in the middle of the air and looked back up. "Ok, if you are willing to work as a team put your hand in. And lets see if we can all believe that we are all special and no-one is better than the other..."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Kona looked at lavender. "I'm all for that." he said quietly.

He put his hand on top of Lavenders. He smiled at her.

"Any one else going to help?" Kona said aloud.

Kona looked around.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • On the way out of the door,Heatzuka stopped,thinking about his sister that he had lost,due to an attack on his kingdom,then turned back around with a slight smile and with bangs covering his eyes."Ya know,....that's what my little sister used ta say when I beat up on kids my age...."He said as he walked back to the center,put his hand in,and looked at Konz and Heff.T."My bad guys...I'm just really itching to challange Mario,so I just wanna rescue him,and patience ain't me.....so being here makes me mad....forgive me?..."He said as he smiled at the two and others.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    She looked at the boys and smiled. She then looked around the room and breathed in. I feel soo much better now...she said thinking to herself...all we need is the whole group and maybe we could get somewhere.."Come on now...don't be shy, we are all here and ready to make new friends...so come on!!!" She said with a big smile looking around. She turned to the two boys in front of her still smiling. "What are your names?"

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • "Heatzuka.....Heatzuka Izumori!"He said as he raised his eyebrow and grinned."remember it,for when I beat Mario in a spar,I too will be Famous and have my own game!!!"He says going off into his own little dreamland..."but anywho,...so I'm from a diffrent Country,which means this Mushroom Kingdom country is new to me.....and big,....so ya could tell I wasn't thinking earlier...I need you guys..I have no idea about anywhere...I luckly got here cuz of a map!"He says,trying his best to cheer everyone up.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Kona blinked. "I-I'm sorry if I miss judged you Heatzuka..." Kona said shyly. He was startled when Lavender asked for their names.

"My names Kona." He said. Still looking at the pink yoshi, he asked, "What is yours?" Kona, not being the outstanding type, tried not to sound too overspoken.

Kona looked at Heatzuka back at Lavender. He paused.

They look strangley like my brother and sister, Must be a coincidence. Kona thought, shaking his head.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    "Well, nice to meet you Heatzuka, and thats quite a cute name. My name is Lavender and its ok if you don't remember mine. But anyways we could help you out when we go on our journey, don't worry, you wont get lost with me and the others here!! So where are you orginally from?" She looked at him blinking slightly.

"And nice to meet you also Kona. My name is Lavender and thank you guys for apologizing because thats the first step to team work....and where are you originally from Kona? If you don't mind me asking...."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • "Not at all" Kona said. He tried to remember where he used to live, scince he travels now.

"I lived in SkylightTown, in SkyGarden. Not a place spoken of much. It was very magical though." Kona said.

"Fairy fuzzies flying around, not the type that suck blood though. They just float around. They would protect the city from invaders with their powerful magic. But when I receved the letter, SkyGarden became obsolete. I needed an adventure" Kona said looking at Lavender.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    "Sounds interesting...I'm from Grape Village, Mushroom Kingdom...its a peaceful town with lots of friendly people. We also grow many grape gardens there, heehee...if you ever need a break from anything come to my town..you will come back home being happy as can be!! But anyways..how is everyone??" She questioned with another smile.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • "Oh,um..I'm not from this Kingdom...this country even..I'm From Koopa Tail Hollow....Ex.Koopa servents go there after fleeing from that evil Bowser's clutches...and sadly,...it's the only place where koopas and Toads reside together in peace....It's a small country,and because of it,many Kings want the land...you see,Mushroom Kingdom and Koopa Tail Hollow are the only Kingdoms that are good...all the others want is land,..so someone has to be a hero..."He says as he stops smiling."I'm pretty famous around diffrent countries....not because of my Heroism...but more because of my stubborness.I'll admit that because I'm the only fighter in my country,...I single-handedly stopped all attacks on my country from other armies of other countries....in the result,....my family members are gone.because I wasn't able to be everywhere at once...my point is,..If I beat Mario,no one would dare attack my country when I'm there......oh,..sorry for rambling on,heh."He said as he became lost in thought....

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura gave the other Yoshi one last grin and turned to see the old man. She kinda frowned at the same time[sweatdropped, for short] at the jokingly old man. She wasn't sure fi she was about to accept a sacarstic remark beign insulted at them.

"So, how about we tie you up instead and mix you with chicken curry?" Sakura retorted. "I'll see to a few pots and extra spicy curry to be served in a few minutes. Then eevrybody can have a peaceful dinner... "

The mysterious cloaked man smiled slightly and turned his back. "Don't get too worked up," Was all he said.

Sakura shrugged and turned back to see a rather cute Pink Yoshi chatting with two Toads, a Red one who was really getting quite angry a few moments ago, and the other... Aw, her vision is getting poorer! She hopped over to them.

"Uh, well, hi, do you mind if I join in, or leave you guys alone?" Sakura asked politely, trying to control her happiness of seeing so many new pals. She didn't care if they were hot-tempered or anything, they were going to be companions on a journey!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Mmmm... curry. XD I'll have to come on here during the night so that we can get more stuff done. *nod nod*

Winkle
    ----------------

The Old Man didn't seem fazed at all by the displays of anger and strength that were going on, he just seemed to ignore it in fact. Things were getting a little out of hand, but it seemed as if the man was confident that it would be taken care of.

Winkle watched them all curiously. She was pleased to see that the pink Yoshi, named Sakura, was in good spirits. It seemed that Lavender the Toad had gotten some of the others to agree to a sort of pact. That was a good idea. She was right of course; Winkle was good with magic, but the others around her were good with other things. The angry toad was probably good at fighting, as he said he was, though Winkle figured he had imbelished on the story of defeating whole armies by himself. The buff toad was probably pretty good with his gun too. The others probably did have strengths and weaknesses too.

"I will take up your offer," Winkle said, nodding to the others who had agreed to be a team, "We should work together, it's scientifically proven that those who work together achieve greater things anyway. I'm Winkle." She placed her hand on theirs.

The Old Man waited for the others to agree to this working together idea, then cleared his throat.

"Ahem. Did someone want to hear about Mario?" he said from under the cloak. He paused waiting for their responses.

"I am indeed the person who sent you here. I do know something about Mario's whereabouts. And I also can tell you how to get there!" he said, laughing a little at the end.

He waited for all of their eyes to go to him, then chuckled some more, "Mario has gone, along with that brother of his, to rescue the Princess of course. However, he is trapped. He is trapped in a realm that has but one entrance. Lucky for you, I know how to get there. I have a map that was given to me by an old friend of Mario's. He was unable to go on this journey, so I agreed to take it and find worthy heroes in his place."

He paused, letting the others take the information in.

Winkle blinked, wondering where and what this other realm was exactly. She had heard of other worlds and realms before, but she had always remained in the Mushroom Kingdom. How different would it be?

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • "Yea..I heard of diffrent worlds...on of 'em is really popular right?..the one in wich heroes and villans from diffrent dimentions come together and do a big tornament,right?....anyway,yea,we all know I guess(he was reffering to super smash bros.)so how will we get to the diffrent worlds?.."He said confused about how he would get to different worlds with just a map."So like what,...the map gonna take us to a warp point?....and how do you know it's a one way?....for Mario?....he could allway find a way before!why not this time?.....I'm sorry for all the questions,but I really wanna know....and I still can't wait to challange mario.."He said,lost in thought again....

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Konz calmed down went over to the little group and looked at Heatzuka.

"Yeah, its okay I guess," said Konz in a low voice. "I just dont take challenges very well, and i dont like it when people judge me as being weak."

He walked over and put his hand on the others' hands and said he was in.

"My name's Konz everyone, just if you were wondering to know!" he said loudly enough so everyone can hear. "Im from Boko Village, Mushroom Kingdom, a little village were Toads and Yoshis live together peacefully."

He was listening to the old man and talking at the same time, and he stopped to reply at what he said.

"Well, i guess its time for you to explain where Mario is and exactly what it is you need us to do."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back