• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    xoxkris said:
    (Yup. Actually, both of us were grouping when somebody started a new subject! Can we PLEASE get back to our grouping?)

(Exactly....but, um, I think instead of someone's like idea, I think we should all decide on what to do next...)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    (all that happened was me,prodigy,and JBC are teaming up at the castle...that's all...)

"well I have a solution..."Heatzuka pulled out a chain that was very shiny and transparent."this is a soul shain of light...if I put this on ya,you won't be restricted....in fact all it does,is that when you are lost, it'll point to the diraction I'm at..that's it.....so,...will you try it out?..."he says,having a smile on his face while offering the chain."and Konz,...do you ever take risks?....to get far in life,ya'd have to...."

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    (all that happened was me,prodigy,and JBC are teaming up at the castle...that's all...)

"well I have a solution..."Heatzuka pulled out a chain that was very shiny and transparent."this is a soul shain of light...if I put this on ya,you won't be restricted....in fact all it does,is that when you are lost, it'll point to the diraction I'm at..that's it.....so,...will you try it out?..."he says,having a smile on his face while offering the chain."and Konz,...do you ever take risks?....to get far in life,ya'd have to...."

(Uhh....I thought we were at the old mans house??? See, thats how lost I am...)

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    (no...you guys are still at the old man's house,doing whatever...me an prodigy/Konz went to ask JBC/Raltz to join our team while you guys are still figuring out your teams.....get it now?....)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    ((Wow, quick to leave the old man's house, are you?))

IC:"Let;s not bother about them, we better get our teams ready," Sakura urged Lavender. 'I am strong in both offense, which is power, or strength, and defense... So where do I go?

I'll just stand in between your left and your right," Sakura decided as she shifted her position. "There."

Sakura gazed at the rest. 'C'on, guys!"

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    OOC: Light_Azumarill should post today guys. She's been very lazy, and if she doesn't post today, I'll drop kick her in the head. And I can do that since I'm her brother. So yeah... And I'm sorry for not posting a lot too. Our town is very hot and trying to think in hot heat is like thinking with a large pike in your head.

----------

Heff T. was worried that his cork gun was damaged and quickly looked at it. It was not damaged at all and was the same as always. Heff T. quickly said to his new partner, well if it was going to be that way, "Hey, thanks Kona. Unlike what most people think, this gun isn't just some toy..." He turned to the others, who were still in the house anyway, and said, "Well... if we're going to be in teams and whatever, let's see if everyone is even in one." But something was still hovering in his head. Like, at that moment, what was happening to the princess? Was she fine? He assured himself and knew that she was okay.

Heff T. whispered, "He-Hey... When are we leaving anyway? I think I've stood here so long that my mussels are starting to string out, man. I say if that old man is really helping us then he would have told us to leave. We got the map, getting our teams together, I mean, dude! I think he has us in a noose or something... Oh well. I guess we'll just wait."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Rioku_Zanketa said:

"I take risks often, and they pay off for me," said Konz. "Gimme the chain, Heatzuka, ill wear it around my neck."

Konz takes the chain from Heatz and puts it around his neck. After he puts it on, it started to glow and point at Heatzuka.

"I guess this thing really works," said Konz. "This will be good for when we get separated or get lost or something."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    Heatzuka stares at Konz with an eyebrow raised,slaps him in the back of his head lightly,then takes the chain off of him."WHat in the world are ya doin?!this is a chomp chain!"he says as he slowly looks back at Raltz with his eyebrow still raised,his eyes closed,a grin and slightly shaking his head."ok Raltz! this is for you....if you decide to come with us,...this chain won't restrict you,but just lead ya back to me if you get lost..ok?!"he says while offering the chain agan,this time watching Konz.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Konz looked a little embarassed, and started to blush a very deep red color. His quirky side was showing again. It showed every now and then, and he felt a little stupid for letting it show now.

"Oh, umm....sorry," said Konz, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. "I thought it was for me."

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    xoxkris said:
    ((Wow, quick to leave the old man's house, are you?))

IC:"Let;s not bother about them, we better get our teams ready," Sakura urged Lavender. 'I am strong in both offense, which is power, or strength, and defense... So where do I go?

I'll just stand in between your left and your right," Sakura decided as she shifted her position. "There."

Sakura gazed at the rest. 'C'on, guys!"

Lavender looked at Sakura and smiled. "Is there anyone else....?" She questioned and then began thinking. Where should I stand...I don't even know what placement I'm good at...I mean, can do all of the magic and stuf but what catergory does that go under? Lavender looked around, looking quite nervoues herself. "Um..." She said but then stopped before embarressing herself. "Uh, nevermind..."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: *has been poked by her brother* GAH! XD Well, I'm here. Let's see if we can't get this going.

Winkle
    -------------

"Hey, there's no reason to give up, your idea was perfect!" Winkle said to Lavender. She got up and looked from the left of the Toad to the right.

"I think that I'm more offensive than defensive," she glanced at Heff T. and Kona, "And I would assume with all of his muscles and strength, that Heff T. is probably good with defense. Kona... is probably equal in both, as he has a tough shell, but delicate wings. Hmm... since Konz and Heatzuka have already gone off after that Chompy thing... it's safe to assume that they're in a group together. There are five of us... we could split into 2 and 3... or just stay as five. What do you guys think?"

She didn't want to sway them to what she wanted, but she thought it would be best to stay as five. A pair was just too small to go out into a dangerous land. However... it wasn't like they would never see each other again. The blue-violet yoshi folded her arms.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender smiled at Winkle and listenwed to what she said. "I agree that we should stay as a group of five. Because if it was a group of two and three, and group of two probably wouldn't be big enough to fight....I mean, I'm not saying none of us are strong enough, but we should be a lot stronger together...." She tilted her head crossing her arms just as Winkle. She blinked and then yawned. "All of this thinking and talking is making me tired...." Lavendercovered her mouth as she yawned once again. "I saw we get this party started!!"

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona glanced at lavender. "Not always! A group of two can be strong with one attacker and the other defending eachother. Maybe some heal spells here and there. As you said, A big group is very noticable. Smaller groups are used for stealth and can travel faster."

"Stradagey is key." Kona said, glancing at the group. "But its just an opinion."

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura nodded in agreement. "I have strong magic offense, decent arrow and bow shots and well, a good magical defense and I must say that I believe my healing powers are beyond master..." She glanced away slightly.

"Basically due to my past with my sister..." She added, mumbling under her breath.

I mean, if it weren't for Ayame-neesan, I won't even have healing powers... And it's also thanks to her that my magic has improved. Archery is my only basic strength then...

"But we also need speed, guys," She reminded gently. "A group of two is too little, Kona," She protested slightly. "We need a minimum of three and maximum, 5. Yes I know it's a big number..." Sakura scanned at everyone with determination. "But if we are swift and agile, we won't be that noticeable, which is why speed is important.

I admit my speed isn't all that great," Sakura confessed. "Who's absolute in agility here?"

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    ~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    Urgh. Sorry I'm so late for the RP...

Name: Ridec (LEft) and Ulis(Right) (Brothers)
    Race: Red Koopa
    Appearance: Ridec and Ulis are your normal everyday red koopa...
    ... except for the fact that they're a two-headed four-armed mutant red koopa!
    Personality: Ridec and Ulis both never know when to stop talking. Ulis usually knows what he's doing, while Ridec decides to charge headfirst and do everything his way. They talk and talk for hours. The also have a nack for getting into trouble. They don't care really, because with 4 arms, and super strength, they have no trouble beating up foes. When something bad happens, each one tries to blame the other. That's all there is to it. Then, after they quarl for a while, they'll start beating themselfs up, just like most brothers would.
    History (Optional): N/A.
    Hometown: KYC (Koopa York City)
    Ability: Well, they have super strength for one. Who wouldn't with four arms?
    Other: N/A
    RP Sample: Well, here's where the problem comes in.
    This is my 2nd RP in PC. My 1st one I only posted my info, and then lost intrest. Also, on my other forum, I went on several RPs. Bad news: They are now really old and I can't find the thred. So I'll just post my intro to this RP as my sample.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly, bursting from the door of the old house, came a 2-headed, 4-armed red koopa. The genetic turtle colapsed on the ground in a heap. A few seconds later, he got up. The left head turned to the right and bellowed "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IF WE HAD DONE IT MY WAY, WE WOULD'VE GOTTEN HERE ON TIME!"
    The Right head then yelled "MY FAULT? I WAS GOING THE RIGHT WAY UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO TAKE THE LEFT TURN!"
    The two heads glared at eachother as blue sparks emmited from their fingers.

Then the fell to the ground and began to beat the crap out of themselfs.

4 minutes later, the brothers noticed everybody, even the old man, was staring at them.

"Oops." The right head said. The Left head said the same. The right head then said "Uh, hi. I'm Ulis and this is my brother, Ridec." One of the four hands pointed at the left head. Ridec said "I'm the smart one."

Ulis responded to this by stuffing his right shoe into Ridec's mouth.
    "So... what have we missed?" said Ulis. Ridec managed to mumble out "Myh! Whad id e mrss?"

<INSERT 15 MINUTES OF EXPLANATIONS AND INTRODUCTIONS HERE>

"Oh." Said Ulis "So Mario has been captured and put in the fallen relm?"
    "Smfs ntrstn..." Murmered Ridec. Ulis took the shoe out of Ridec's mouth, dried it out, and put it back on.
    "Okay, then." Said Ridec. "We're in. And if we're going in teams, I want to be with Winkle. She has more magic than we do."
    "I concur!" Said Ulis.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ahem... Light_Azumarill... did you see my entry?

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender listened to all of the opinions around the room. "I still think we should go with the group of five. I mean, I think it would be much better possibly in every way...." She stretched and blinked. "I mean, we have to agree on something really soon or maybe it will be too late..." Lavender sighed and then looked down, whispering. "And I was really looking forward to this trip..." "SHe looked back up and loked around the room waiting for more responses.

(Guys, I think we should like hurry up on this group thingy, we've been on this topic FOREVER....heehee, but no rushes, just a thought....)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    Heatzuka stares at Konz with an eyebrow raised,slaps him in the back of his head lightly,then takes the chain off of him."WHat in the world are ya doin?!this is a chomp chain!"he says as he slowly looks back at Raltz with his eyebrow still raised,his eyes closed,a grin and slightly shaking his head."ok Raltz! this is for you....if you decide to come with us,...this chain won't restrict you,but just lead ya back to me if you get lost..ok?!"he says while offering the chain agan,this time watching Konz.

Raltz looks at it, "Oh.. ok.. if it will make sure I don't get lost..." he turns slightly so that Konz can attach it.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura nodded. "I agree with Lavender." She tapped her feet impatiently. "Alright, I cannot wait longer. Whoever is left here, form groups of 3 or 4. I don't care, I am getting edgy!"

[[COME on, let's get this group thingy OVER]]

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Okay!" yelled Konz, getting very impatient. "I have group suggestions for you all!"

He stood up on a chair in the middle of te room, so they could see him. He had been writing notes down all this time on everyones abilities, jus in case they couldnt get this grouping done.

"I took notes on you guys, and i got some good pairs going here," he said aloud. "I have based you all on your abilites. Heff T., Kona, and Winky would make a good team. Kona has those bombs, and Winky has her water and lightning powers, so you two are offense. Heff T. has enough strength to cover both of you defensively with his strength, so he would be the defense. All that leaves is Sakura and Lavender. Sakura's weapons are good for offense, and Lavender can use her magic powers to perform defensive spells on their team. So do you all agree?"

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender smiled at Konz. "I totally agree. Whatever is best!!" She looked around at everyone and waited to what they thought. "But wait, are you just putting us into like groups of two? Or are you just poninting out what everyone is good at?" Lavender had a confused look on her and waited. If he is putting us in groups of two, we've already discussed that it would be better to be in a group of like five.....why does trying to save people have to be so complicated? She looked back up and crossed her arms. "Well...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back