• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Reykonz was getting bored. Nobody had their teams yet, and everyone was already pairing. He had absolutely no idea who to put in his team. He had thought about what Heatzuka had said earlier, about the two being balanced.

"He's fire, im ice and water," he thought to himself. "I guess thats a good offensive balance, but we need more defensive balance. Im only average when it comes to defense, so we need a good defense person...."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((Goodness me... I have to showup more often......))

He stuck his tongue out as the group ran off, "Awwww..." he wined, "Ran away again..." He sits in the grass, "who will ever love something like me....?"

He starts to walk over to a tall castle, he knew that the one that lived there always gave him food, but he hadn't seen her in a few months.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    "Konz,...don't worry about defense,if that's what you're thinkng.....this giant wrench isn't ENTIRLY for attacking...so the only thing I lack in is speed...and I'm assuming you have that much...."He says as he looks out a window,noticing a large chain chomp near the castle."ya think that thing could help us?their skin is stronger than steel,ya know..."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Yeah, we should split of teams of two or three," said Konz. "That way the teams will be evened out, and they will all be balanced."

He was listening to Heatzuka, and heard what he said about the chain chomps.

"Maybe they could help us," said Konz. "All we need is defense. I have alot of speed, we both have offense, and you have some defense. But we should do this quickly, this team-picking is taking too long..."

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    "Great!I'll be right back!"He says as he rushes out the door and to the castle."wow....that's a nice big chomp there....aww it's so cute!eh, I mean,....It'll make a great team member..."He thinks as he slowly walks to the Giant chomp,pulling out a huge Bass."Hey big fella!ya hungry?!ya like fish?!"He says as he acts excitedly and waves around the huge fish."If you help us rescue the princess and mario,I will give you as many big fish as you can eat!!!"He says as he throws the big fish into the chomp's mouth

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Umm....on second thought, Heatz, maybe thats not a good idea....." said Konz, beginning to regret the idea. "Are you sure that thing will listen to us?" Konz started to scratch the back of his neck out of nervousness.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender stood up and looked out the window and watched Heatzuka and giggled a bit. She then looked around the room and bean to speak loudly so everyone could hear. "Ok everyone, it looks like to me we need some order in this place, now I can help us get that, or we can just sit here all day just like we have been doing. We still have yet to pick our teams, now, to me it seems that some people have some what of an idea of who goes where but thats just an idea. We NEED teams, not ideas. Now, who's with me on this?" She blinked and smiled as she waited patiently for an answer.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura nodded. Lavender had a point.

"OK, I am with you." She spoke clearly. "I have a suggestion though, we can group ourselevs into our best stats. Speed, Defense, Attack, etc.

For example, those who are offensive will go to the left, and those who are defensive will go to the right." Sakura suggested. "From there, we'll group with a Toad, Yoshi, Koopa within each group. Is that alright with you guys?"

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender nodded in agreement. "Good idea, but now if we do that we can't just leave one or two groups that are that strong all together. We should be equally spread out. Like one team may have one really strong defense, and one really weak speed, etc." She began to point around the room. "Ok, if you are really strong in defense, go to my left, if you are really strong in speed, go to my right, and if you are really strong in attack, go infront of me please..."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    "Great!I'll be right back!"He says as he rushes out the door and to the castle."wow....that's a nice big chomp there....aww it's so cute!eh, I mean,....It'll make a great team member..."He thinks as he slowly walks to the Giant chomp,pulling out a huge Bass."Hey big fella!ya hungry?!ya like fish?!"He says as he acts excitedly and waves around the huge fish."If you help us rescue the princess and mario,I will give you as many big fish as you can eat!!!"He says as he throws the big fish into the chomp's mouth
    Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
    "Umm....on second thought, Heatz, maybe thats not a good idea....." said Konz, beginning to regret the idea. "Are you sure that thing will listen to us?" Konz started to scratch the back of his neck out of nervousness.

He sniffed the fish, "What the hell is this thing?" he barks spitting it out and hitting the other guy in the face, " I hate meat, I only eat apples, and other fruite!" he growls going closer to them, he sniffs the one named Heatz, "you smell yucky, like yucky fish!" He whines.

"I'm Ralts.. who be you guys?" He pants.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    Heatzuka looks at Konz,disgusted from the fish chunks and looks back at the chomp."ahh...I've never seen a vegetarian chomp in real life before....then what you want is,......this!"He pulls out a huge shiny pink apple 3X the size of his hand."this my friend is a Koopa Apple....it doesn't grow here,only on my land.....it's really tasty,so have this!."He says as he throws the huge apple into the chomp's mouth,then turns around to Konz."whoa...sorry about that.here...let me help..."Heatzuka then flicks sparks of heat toward the fish piece sand the slime,thus melting them to nothing while not even effecting Konz."Now will you help us,uh....chmop?....and what's your name?...."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    Heatzuka looks at Konz,disgusted from the fish chunks and looks back at the chomp."ahh...I've never seen a vegetarian chomp in real life before....then what you want is,......this!"He pulls out a huge shiny pink apple 3X the size of his hand."this my friend is a Koopa Apple....it doesn't grow here,only on my land.....it's really tasty,so have this!."He says as he throws the huge apple into the chomp's mouth,then turns around to Konz."whoa...sorry about that.here...let me help..."Heatzuka then flicks sparks of heat toward the fish piece sand the slime,thus melting them to nothing while not even effecting Konz."Now will you help us,uh....chmop?....and what's your name?...."

"Raltz!" Raltz says eating the apple in one bite, "yummmmy yummmy!" he says jumping up and down, making the ground shake every time he lands. "I love that apple!" he gets closer to Heatz and gives him a big slimy kiss! (a lick if you will)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Heatz!" said Konz. "If these Chomps are bound by chains, then how will it travel with us? I dont think we should set it free, it might attack us...." Konz pointed out.

Konz was busy practicnig techniques with his slingshot, while he waited on Heatzuka to reason with the chomp.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
    "Heatz!" said Konz. "If these Chomps are bound by chains, then how will it travel with us? I dont think we should set it free, it might attack us...." Konz pointed out.

Konz was busy practicnig techniques with his slingshot, while he waited on Heatzuka to reason with the chomp.

"Chain? where chain?!" Raltz whines afraid, going around in a circle to see what chain he was talking about, "there is no chain..." he blinks, "Don't scare me like that..." he gets closer to Konz, "I havn't been bound with a chain ever, they have never caught me so they never put me on a chain, and since i'm not dangeruse, they have never had reason to hunt me down."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Oh....im sorry, i thought you were a dangerous Chain Chomp," explains Konz. "i didnt mean to scare you like that. So, are you a vegetarian? If you are, i have some fruits and stuff you can eat." Konz pulls out some strawberries and offers them to Raltz.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Raltz sticks his tongue out, "Strawberries, my fave!" he barks taking them from Konz gently, "so did I hear you right, are you trying to get some kind of team together?" Ralts asks making a mess with the Strawberries.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    (Ok...now I'm a little lost because we are like jumping things...well, idk?? Can anyone help me please...)

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    xoxkris said:
    (Me too can you guys group before roleplaying? I am lost.)

(Yea, same here...cause like we all want to group but then like we keep changing subjects, and I'm not saying it is just a few people, we all are doing it...lol)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back