• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender smiled at all of the good spirited people. "Thank all of you for working as a team, we can't get anywhere if you don't. so thanks..." She blinked and turned to the old man taking in what all he had just said. Hmm...different worlds? I've never heard of that before...I wonder how dangerous it would be.... She thought and began asking questions. "Do you think this is going to be a dangerous position by going into different realms? Or rather are we going to get hurt?" Lavender looked down crossing her feet and moved her braids out of her face, and then speaking softly. "I-I don't want anyone to get hurt......"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Siffing the grass he listend, the great beast was very interested in what they were saying, "I wonder..." he growled... he started over, slowly, hoping not to be heard he knew that if they turned in his dirrection that they would run for the hills so he put on a big grin, stuck out his tongue, and wined just a bit, enough to grab some attencion.

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • Heff T. kind of felt guilty of accusing Heatzuka. Putting his gun away, he too, just like everyone else has doing, joined the others hand pile and said, "Hey, I'm sorry Heatzuka... By the way, my name is Heff T. I come from Toad Town, next to the Princesses castle. I'm a guard there too. I wanted to help get Her Highness back." He paused and continued, "Yeah, let's work together! It would be better and faster anyway."

And as he joined hands, Heff T. awaited what the old man would say next.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

• Winkle
    ----------------

The others had very good questions. Winkle nodded as they spoke them, she was very curious about this herself. The blue-violet Yoshi was one that liked to be observant, and she also liked to ask questions. However, she also didn't like looking like someone who didn't know anything. So she just listened to the others for now.

"Good questions, I like that you're thinking," the Old Man said, "It will help you against the Man-Eating Dandelions, and the deadly Blue Dragon that live in the world you're going to."

He paused, waiting for these new terms to sink in.

"First off, you the world you are going to is the Fallen Island. It appears once every 100 years. King Bowser used this Island to his advantage. He kidnapped our Princess Peach... and cooked her up for dinner."

Winkle's eyes widened, "Wha?!!"

"Just kidding again! Heehee! Seriously, you people are so gulible!" he cackled, seeming crazy again, "Anyway, he sent some of his lackeys to kidnap the Princess. This much you know. However, he took her to a place that not even Mario could escape from. The Fallen Realm. There is only one way to get there-- by going to the top of a mountain on Fallen Island. How do you get there? Why that's the reason I called you here! You see, only certain people are able to cross over to this island. On the shoreline less than a mile from this house, there is a bridge. This bridge is made of a rainbow-like material that can only be seen by certain individuals. This is the only way to get to it."

He turned to Sakura and spoke more, "There will be fighting, and danger. But there is no other way to rescue Mario and the others. If you don't succeed... then Bowser will gain a power that is beyond that of the Star Rod."

Skitty-chan

Years
  • "More powerful then the Star Rod?" said Heff T. "That's crazy. Everyone has heard that Bowser had made himself invincible with that thing!" Then Heff T. thought about it and then pointed out, "Well, I guess it didn't work after all..."

He remember the time when Bowser used the Star Rod and that he was defeated by everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom. All of them, wishing to save the Princess.

"So if this thing can defeat the Star Rod, old dude," started Heff T, "then what the heck is it?"

As the toad said this he wondered if that he would be able to see the rainbow road to the other world. He looked strong, acted strong, but he himself was just, deep down, a little boy.

'You'll do it, Heff...' he thought, 'just belive.'

----------
    OOC: Uh... Sorry for making it green instead of sea green. For some reason, it won't work... So yeah, sorry if you read my post color coded and then your like, "Dude! Why is it green instead of that like puke green!? WHO IS HE!!?" Yeah, sorry about that...

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • "well,well...you just leave the fighting up to us guys if you want"He said,smiling at Heff.T and Konz.He was as determined as Mario would be to save them...."Of course I won't forget you guys too..."He looked back at the other chosens and smiled."Now...old man,...we're just waiting for ya to tell us hot to get to this island,and we're off to save the world!!!"
    (ok...this is my last post 'till the end of summer....someone feel free to use Heatzuka now...^__^)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura nodded, listening attentively. When the old man finally finished, she rasied up a question.

"I suggest we break up into groups, so as to increase our speed to save Mario and the Princess. If we work in such a big group, we'll only hand ourselves over on a silver platter." The rosy pale pink Yoshi suggested. "If we do group, we should group according to our statistics. If soembody in a group has high defense but low power, s/he should be placed with the vice-versa..."

Suddenly Sakura blushed, her lavender-soft violet eyes blinking. "Of course, it's only a suggestion..."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Yeah, I agree with Sakura," said Konz. "I mean, it would give us a wider search range as well as balancing out our skills and stuff, as well as the fact if we get caught in one big group, we're over."

Konz looked around at them all, wondering who and what the teams will be split into. He didnt know everyone that well yet, not mention their abilities, so he couldnt form a team in his mind yet....he would have to wait for suggestions from the others.

"I guess we should start throwing some ideas aorund about who should be in what groups, i guess," he said out loud.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Kona thought about this. "This is going to be mighty dangerous. Help other people when their in trouble, remember, there is no 'I' in team." Kona said as he thought about what the monsters would be like, how powerful they were, and most importantly, if they were hostle or not.

Kona was making his way to the door. "We need to get there soon, before Bowsers plot sinks in."

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Why does PC have to be so freakin' slow...! XD

Oh and, it was nice having you here Rioku! Have a great summer!

Winkle
    ----------------

"Yes," said the Old Man, "It does seem impossible that something greater than the Star Rod can exist... but, the proof is in the pudding so to speak. Mario and those who followed him have not returned." He looked in Heff T.'s direction, though you couldn't tell he was looking at the Toad with the hood on.

Winkle wasn't sure what to think of all of this. What could they do that Mario couldn't anyway? The others seemed willing to try though... she should feel the same, right?

"Splitting up," the Old Man continued, "Sounds like a good plan. For some parts, you will need to keep together, but to accomplish your goal, you would cover more ground in groups"

Winkle stood up, ready for business, "Yes, we should determine who would be in each group. I suggest groups of two or three. You're right about balancing them. We wouldn't want all the Toads to go in one group, as cute as that would be, you know."

The Old Man noticed Kona heading for the door. "Wait!" he said quickly, "Before you leave, I have a gift for you all. For each of you I have hand-copied maps of the Fallen Island, the place you must go." He walked to them all and handed them the maps. Winkle looked at hers with great interest, and noticed that it wasn't too detailed. It didn't say much, though it did give an outline of major spots.

The Yoshi noticed the one mountain with the Fallen Star on top. Was that the portal to the Fallen Realm that the Old Man was talking about? Mario had gone up there?

OOC: Yep, I drew the map. I figured it would help focus places in the RP. ^^; Also, you are free to make up spots that aren't on there. On Fallen Island, there will be monsters/creatures that I make up, and you are all also free to make up your own creatures and inhabitants.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • Light_Azumarill said:
    OOC: Why does PC have to be so freakin' slow...! XD

Oh and, it was nice having you here Rioku! Have a great summer!

Winkle
    ----------------

"Yes," said the Old Man, "It does seem impossible that something greater than the Star Rod can exist... but, the proof is in the pudding so to speak. Mario and those who followed him have not returned." He looked in Heff T.'s direction, though you couldn't tell he was looking at the Toad with the hood on.

Winkle wasn't sure what to think of all of this. What could they do that Mario couldn't anyway? The others seemed willing to try though... she should feel the same, right?

"Splitting up," the Old Man continued, "Sounds like a good plan. For some parts, you will need to keep together, but to accomplish your goal, you would cover more ground in groups"

Winkle stood up, ready for business, "Yes, we should determine who would be in each group. I suggest groups of two or three. You're right about balancing them. We wouldn't want all the Toads to go in one group, as cute as that would be, you know."

The Old Man noticed Kona heading for the door. "Wait!" he said quickly, "Before you leave, I have a gift for you all. For each of you I have hand-copied maps of the Fallen Island, the place you must go." He walked to them all and handed them the maps. Winkle looked at hers with great interest, and noticed that it wasn't too detailed. It didn't say much, though it did give an outline of major spots.

The Yoshi noticed the one mountain with the Fallen Star on top. Was that the portal to the Fallen Realm that the Old Man was talking about? Mario had gone up there?

OOC: Yep, I drew the map. I figured it would help focus places in the RP. ^^; Also, you are free to make up spots that aren't on there. On Fallen Island, there will be monsters/creatures that I make up, and you are all also free to make up your own creatures and inhabitants.
    (hey,hey,....I got internet here!!!^__^)

Heatzuka looked around to see match-ups."Hey Konz....If we split up,maybe you stick with me...since our elements are opposite,we might do some damage,which would probably make us,fast,but strong.....but that's only if we do split up..."He said as he looked arond to see who else he'd wanna split up with."So when do we leave?...I wanna kick some butt so badlyI'm kinda getting irritated."He said as he scratched his head in confusion...

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura nodded. "But first, we need to balance... Actually, do you think we should group ourselves, or you group us, Old Man?"

Sakura took the map. 'Wow.. a Rainbow Walkway.. Rusty City... This would have been fun if it wasn't too dangerous..." Her lavender eyes twinkled with delight and anticipation.

Her short-lived joy ended abruptly when she realised the danger. 'Well..." She looked up from the map. "Let's group the teams first."

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    (Wow...so much went on when I was gone...heehee)

Lavender took the map and opened it carefully. She was looking at it tyring to figure out the best route to go. "Alrighty then, who is going to be in whose group?" She asked the old man politely. Lavender once again gazed down at the map and took in a deep breath..Going to be a long trip, I mean, look at the size of this place, it has Rainbow Walkway, Wild Plains, Kurapo Lagoon, Wildflower Forest, Rusty City, Hills of Forgetfullness, Half Town, Forest of Mischief, Light Mountain, Ice Dragon Peak, Ryushin Village, Foest of Ghosts, Dark Mountain, and finally The Fallen Star!!...She said to herself with a slight passion. Lavender closed the map and put it under her head-hat-thingy and waited patiently.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Thats a good idea, Heatz," said Konz. "Our elements would work well together if we were in a team." He looked around at the others and said: "So, what do you guys think? We have to start picking teams early, so we know who to travel with."

Konz looked at the map the Old Man had given them and he surveyed it closely. He noticed a place called Ice Dragon Peak, and knew at once he would have no trouble there, as ice was his element. But he looked again, and saw The Fallen Star, and couldnt help but wonder if this was the place they had to go.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Urgh. Sorry I'm so late for the RP...

Name: Ridec (LEft) and Ulis(Right) (Brothers)
    Race: Red Koopa
    Appearance: Ridec and Ulis are your normal everyday red koopa...
    ... except for the fact that they're a two-headed four-armed mutant red koopa!
    Personality: Ridec and Ulis both never know when to stop talking. Ulis usually knows what he's doing, while Ridec decides to charge headfirst and do everything his way. They talk and talk for hours. The also have a nack for getting into trouble. They don't care really, because with 4 arms, and super strength, they have no trouble beating up foes. When something bad happens, each one tries to blame the other. That's all there is to it. Then, after they quarl for a while, they'll start beating themselfs up, just like most brothers would.
    History (Optional): N/A.
    Hometown: KYC (Koopa York City)
    Ability: Well, they have super strength for one. Who wouldn't with four arms?
    Other: N/A
    RP Sample: Well, here's where the problem comes in.
    This is my 2nd RP in PC. My 1st one I only posted my info, and then lost intrest. Also, on my other forum, I went on several RPs. Bad news: They are now really old and I can't find the thred. So I'll just post my intro to this RP as my sample.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly, bursting from the door of the old house, came a 2-headed, 4-armed red koopa. The genetic turtle colapsed on the ground in a heap. A few seconds later, he got up. The left head turned to the right and bellowed "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IF WE HAD DONE IT MY WAY, WE WOULD'VE GOTTEN HERE ON TIME!"
    The Right head then yelled "MY FAULT? I WAS GOING THE RIGHT WAY UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO TAKE THE LEFT TURN!"
    The two heads glared at eachother as blue sparks emmited from their fingers.

Then the fell to the ground and began to beat the crap out of themselfs.

4 minutes later, the brothers noticed everybody, even the old man, was staring at them.

"Oops." The right head said. The Left head said the same. The right head then said "Uh, hi. I'm Ulis and this is my brother, Ridec." One of the four hands pointed at the left head. Ridec said "I'm the smart one."

Ulis responded to this by stuffing his right shoe into Ridec's mouth.
    "So... what have we missed?" said Ulis. Ridec managed to mumble out "Myh! Whad id e mrss?"

<INSERT 15 MINUTES OF EXPLANATIONS AND INTRODUCTIONS HERE>

"Oh." Said Ulis "So Mario has been captured and put in the fallen relm?"
    "Smfs ntrstn..." Murmered Ridec. Ulis took the shoe out of Ridec's mouth, dried it out, and put it back on.
    "Okay, then." Said Ridec. "We're in. And if we're going in teams, I want to be with Winkle. She has more magic than we do."
    "I concur!" Said Ulis.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skitty-chan

Years
  • "The team thing does sound cool," said Heff T. to himself. His cork gun had a long range if someone didn't have that sort of thing. Not to mention, he himself was strong. Certainly wouldn't help in Heatzuka's group... Heff T. was a little intimidated by the anger that came forth from the hot head toad.

Heff T. wondered who he would be teamed up with. Although they seemed to be on their own, that old man seemed to also be a ring leader in all of this. Whether that was it or he's just a pushy guy, he didn't know. And yet, in a creepy house like this... who knew?

Then Heff T. saw the first person he met at this house, Kona, at the door for some reason, all ready to save. The large toad went over to the paratroopa.

"Uh... I'm not good at asking these sort of things," said Heff T. "But... if we choose our teams, uh, would you like ta' kind of join together? You can totally say no and stuff but... ya' know.. Yeah..."

He waited for the paratroopa's answer.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    As Lavender waited she thought of playing with her magic. Hmm....what should I do... She looked around and got an idea. She moved her hands to a pointed motion and her eyes widened. She was now looking at Heff T."s cork gun. Lavender used her magic to carefully lift up his cork gun and bring it to herself and then hiding it behind her back. "Hey Heff T.!! Missing anything??" She smiled and laughed a bit waiting.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Kona smiled. "I'd be glad to go with you, your the first person I met here. We'd be a great team, your long range and my short range." Kona glanced at the others and wondered what groups they would be in.

"Just out of curiousity Heff T... What does that gun do anyway?" Kona watched as Lavender made Heff T.'s gun float away. "Lavender, if you wouldn't mind... Could you give that back?" Kona made himself sound serious.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender looked over at Kona looking at him because he gave it away. "You know, I was just having a little fun since it is sort of boring right now, but I was going to give it back...." She walked over and handed Heff T. his gun back and smiled. "There you go..." Lavender walked back off sitting into a chair, crossing her legs, leaning over, putting her elbows on her legs, and setting her chin on her hands. She sighed and started to shake her leg because of her habit. "When are we going to get this party started??..."

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • "Winkle, I'll go with you..." Sakura echoed after Ridec. "Which means we'll be all meeting at the same point, right?" She told the other Toads/Koopas.

"So, if there's one group formed, we can head off straight away. I suggest we group 3 or 4 in a group." Sakura pointed out. "That way we'll be able to move faster."

She adjusted her miniskirt and looked up to see everybody's reaction. Now she was serious. Sakura was the kind who could switched from play mode to study mode very seriously, and she's showing off her abilities now. "And we have to balance it."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back