• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ah, little sisters can be pesky, ne? ^^;

Welcome back Rioku and Pkmn Prodigy. ^.^

See ya' in a week Barboach!

Winkle
    -------------

"Hmm? You don't remember Lavender? You two were pretty, erm, close for a while there. Hopefully she's okay," the blue-violet Yoshi said to the Paratroopa. He seemed to be having some memory problems or something, because he seemed sincere.

Winkle looked ahead of them, towards the forest, and wondered what other creatures they might encounter around here. This island, it seemed to have different species, and also some from the Mushroom Kingdom. Her teacher would have loved to visit here.

As she walked along, Winkle didn't know that far off, back in the tall plains grass, there was a pair of eyes watching her, Heff T., and Kona. A pair of eyes that belonged to a blood-red creature that had scaly skin, and a long, skinny snout. To many it would appear to be a strange dinosaur or dragon-like creature. The blue spikes that ran along its back blew in the plainswind, and it curved its large claws as it stared at the three curiously. It wasn't about to strike yet-- it just wanted to observe from afar for now.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    OOC: Azumarill, I am glad you know that ^^

IC:

Sakura nodded. "That's better-I am not really sued to winter and icy places..." She grinned at Konz before going a bit ahead of him.

"Well, you suppose we will meet a boss soon?" She asked suddenly. Sakura was frightened, but she knew this was her mission. Grinning, the Pink Yoshi spun around with apparent ease before beaming at Konz. "Oh, and how are we gonna find Heatz-kun?" She added to the queries.

In her mind, though, sakura was worried about Lavender and Kona. She was afraid tot ell Konz, because it's only sensible for even a moron to know that he's heartbroken with Lavender. Poor Konz... Poor Lavender... Poor EVERYBODY! Sakura shrugged off her thoughts of the whole Mario missing thing being the fault. This was her mission. HER job.

"Let's go."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "I really don't know where to find Heatzuka," said Konz, looking around. "I suppose he's on a mountain somewhere. I dont know, i guess we'll run into him later."

Konz looked around at the trees. There was a slight breeze running though them, making there branches shake a little. He took out another strawberry and began eating it. "I suppose there will be some boosses near here..." he thought. "It doesnt matter to me, i can handle it."

He took out the map and looked at it. "Hmmm, so the river is between the two mountains, with a forest on either side of the river," he said to himself. "Sakura, we should walk along one side of the river, and reach the little village that lies at the end of it."

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while... Oh and Kris, it's alright. The only sibling I have is my older sister, so I've never experienced the whole little sister thing. Although I can see how it is... Anyway:

----------

Heff T. was glad that the fighting was over and glad that his planed partner, Kona, was back. Heff T. pulled out a map and looked at where the group was heading toward.

"Forest of Mischief, huh?" said Heff T. to himself. Didn't sound like a fun place to be to Heff T. but if Bowser supposedly went there then...

In the battle with the Doofs, Heff T. got to see a side of Winkle he didn't see: a sort of assertiveness that made him jump. He certainly didn't want to get on the bad side of her.

As the three entered the forest, Heff T. felt as if someone was looking at them. 'That Grandpa Doof's brother?' thought Heff T. He looked around a little, but not enough to have alarmed anyone. All he saw was some trees and brush, typical for a forest entrance. But what was in there, in the Forest of Mischief?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    As Heatzuka slowly awoke in the forest clearing,he noticed that all his wounds were healed,and his arm no longer brocken...net even a small scratch remained on him...he then looked to his left to see a small mysterious figure with a blue hood by a tree,about to leave..."HEY!who are you?!....did you heal me?!"...the figure then looked back with lifeless eyes staring at Heatzuka."....you know,....I once helped mario,but now I'm no match for bowser now....".....Heatzuka stared in amazement."WHOA,WHOA,WHOA!!!!!I've heard about you!!!!you're a gaurdian of the seven stars!!!!I think it was said that your name was....Geno!!!"the figure stared at Heatzuka,then sighed."yes....I am...but I must return...I can't help Mario any more,and you.....you and your friends can!.....your friend of ice is looking for you...he's to the west....."Heatzuka didn't know wether to be happy or sad at that point..as he looked up,the figure was gone...."alright...what is this,some kind of drama show?!!!!this is the mario UNIVERSE!!!!!!!I'M NO LONGER GONNA FEEL SAD!!!!!I'LL FIN KONZ AND WE'LL SAVE MARIO!!!!!!!"Heatzuka yelled as he ran of,west...then Geno came from behind a tree."poor boy.....I don't know wether to be happy or sad for he....after he saves mario,.....he's gonna be teleported to a diffrent universe for a while,.....BUT,he will meet the greatest friends he'll ever have......Magnum......Wolfire......heh..."Geno walked off,and the wind blew his hood,and stars started circling around him,and he disappeared.....

Meanwhile

As Heatzuka continued running,he saw the end of thw woods,and far away,two dots moving-one light blue,and one blue."it's them...I KNOW IT!!!!!IT'S THEM!!!!HEY GUYS!!!IT'S ME!!!!!IT'S MEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"before he got out of the woods,he fell into a hole,and landed on a Wiggler.it then got mad,threw Heatzuka into a wall,and turned red.Heatzuka also got mad..."oh,you've messed with the wrong person,stupid catapillar!!!!!!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Konz heard a commotion on the other side of the river. Between the trees, he could slightly see a red-colored toad fighting a gigantic caterpillar. As he looked closer, he realized the little red toad was Heatz, fighting a huge caterpiller.

"Heatz!!" yelled Konz in excitement, watching him fight the caterpillar. "I'm on my way!"

He looked around along the river. He could see any bridge or anything, so he decided to make a bridge of ice along the river. He drew some ice energy from the air and forced it along the river. It froze along the top of the river, making a small bridge along it, which allowed him to cross.

"Sakura! Heatz is over there!" said Konz, sprinting along the bridge. "I'm gonna go help him fight that wiggler!" Konz ran along the bridge until he reached the other side, where Heatz was facing the huge wiggler. He fired a wall of ice at the wiggler, knocking it into a tree. Konz walked over to Heatz. "Its about time i found you, Heatz," said Konz, grabing Heatz by the arm and helping him to his feet. "Now, lets tear this overgrown worm into shreds."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    ".....konz......"Heatzuka stood side by side with his friend.although he didn't look at it,he noticed that due to his heat,and Konz's ice,the area started fogging with a mist."I'll go and weaken him,then knock 'em to ya...then you deliver the final low....got it?...GO!!"Heatzuka rushed at the wiggler,then used his wrench to smack the head around,then knocked it to Konz."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Heads up!" yelled Konz as he froze the wiggler in a block of ice. Then, he drew in some ice energy, and made hundreds of icecicle spears. He then sent the spears flying at the frozen wiggler, shattering it and the ice block to pieces. "And thats...." said Konz, wiping his fists as though he had just cleaned something up. "How you do it."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    Heatzuka looked at the frozen head that was left,then looked back at Konz.".......hey....great to see you again....I've gotten soooo much stronger.....I can feel it...and just because I faugh a Lava pirahna plant on top of a volcano.....but I lost...I dunno what happened to it,but I blacked out..when I woke up,it was gone,and the volcano erupted!!!!I fell off,broke my arm,and landed in a forest...OH!!!do you know who Geno is??!!!!he healed me,and told me where you were!!!!...and that's pretty much what I went through.....where's everyone else?...what happened?....I've realized that we gotta stick together if we want beat bowser,let alone get there!!!!!come on!let's go!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Wait a minute, Heatz," said Konz, laughing slightly. "This is Sakura, she wanted to travel with me and help me find you." He pushed him on over in the direction of Sakura.

"Haha, as you can see, i've gottten alot stronger, too," began Konz. "I dont know who Geno is, but i have heard of him before somewhere. Well, me and Sakura left to find you, while Winkle and Heff T. are together. Oh and Kona's with Lavender."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    Heatz played around as well,until Konz mentioned kona being with lavender.he knew what had happened....."well,Iknew something was not to be trusted about that lavender.....now..oh yea!HI SAKURA!!!!never really got a chance to talk to ya much,so,hi!and now,Konz,where are you headed again?.."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Well, we were planning on looking for you on that icy mountain," said Konz. "But Sakura and I decided to travel along the river and go to the little village that lies at the end of it instead. We figured you were bound to turn up somewhere."

Konz pulled out another strawberry and slightly froze it to give it cold and sweeer taste. "I'm running out of strawberries...." said Konz sadly, as he opened up the bag he carries them in. "I hope that village has more."

After eating the fruit, Konz walked back over to Sakura and Heatz. "So i guess were all traveling together!" said Konz happily, tongue deep red from the strawberry. "So do you guys still wanna head on to that village, or.....?"

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura gave Heatz a friendly hug before turning back to Konz. 'I am glad we found him at last. Well, I suggest we go find the others. There's no use for teams now that the ratio is uneven. In my opinion, we should find Heff.T and Winkle first."

She glanced at Konz, and used mental telepathy to Heatz. "Kona and Lavender had a relationship, sshh..." She then offered them a broad grin before hopping in front. "Let's go!"

Sakura stopped jsut in time. "Do you guys think we should head for the Fallen Star first, or just hang around and rest a bit first? Even perfect people needs rest. What do you guys say to that?" Sakura pointed enthusiastically to a noodles stall. "Straberry cupcakes, chocolate ramen, oh my gosh!" She giggled bashfully.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "It looks like Sakura is raring to rip," thought Konz, laughing in his head. "She's a good person to have around."

Konz sadly took out another strawberry, froze it, and began to eat it--he knew he was running out the berries, and would have to get more. He looked over at Heatz and Sakura. "Hey, do you guys know where Winkle and Heff T. are?" he asked.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura shook her head. "Nope, but I can find them with my psychic abilities. I just hope we don't encounter another boss on our way." She bounced up and down in front of Heatz and Konz. 'Say, rest rest rest rest?!"

Her eyes were already locked onto the ramen stall. "Konz, don't you love strawberries? Let's go in to get some thing to eat? I am STARving." Sakura whined.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Lets go then," said Konz happily. "I was running out of strawberries. How about we take alittle rest here and get something to eat first, then we'll go look for the others." Konz quickly ate the rest of the strawberries he had left, wanting to make room for more immediately. "I sure would like some ramen. Mmmmm." Konz rubbed his stomach hungrily as he started on towards the stall.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    "well you guys go,and Konz,save me a couple of bowls of ramen...extra spicy,.....I see a martial arts center..."Heatzuka runs off to the Martial arts center,but a group of girl toads were talking,and Heatzuka barely eludes talking to them,like escaping from a giant magnet.as he walks inside,he sees diffrent kinds of civilians training,and an old toad with a gold and white toga and hat meditating on a red velvet bean bag."wow....I need to learn how to fight with my fists"Heatzuka said.he then walked up to the old man,put his hands together(palm over fist)and bowed."Welcome to my dojo.I am grand master shang.do you wish to show your skills?"the master said."wha?...don't you tach people?....."Heatzuka said in confusion."ah,but I do..in a diffrent way.you simply battle an opponent,and learn their tactics...this dojo is for those who already know how to fight.and with that,it is always best to have friends to cheer you on.look around."He said.Heatzuka looked around to see that the people who were fighting also had people cheering for them."OK!I'll be right back!!!"Heatzuka said as he ran out the door.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Okay, can i get 2 pounds of strawberries, four bowls of ramen, two bowls shrimp and two extra spicy, and some peach-flavored nectar juice?" said Konz, handing the stall man some coins. "Ooooh, and i'd like a couple of those chocolate covered strawberries!"

Konz walked over to a nearby stump and sat down, happily stuff his face with strawberries and ramen. "Mmmm thish ish reaaaaly good," said Konz, mouth full of food. He dumped all of his newly purchased strawberries in his bag, and began to wolf down the shrimp ramen. "Hey Sakura, where did Heatz go?"

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura shrugged. "Dojo center, he said or something." She muttered before leaning towards the counter.

"I want a mediumly-spiced ramen, and 3 hot chocolates. Add that with 10 un-meltable chocolates. Thanks."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Rioku, yer inbox's full so I'll just reply to your PM back here. XD

Thanks for editing! However, I think you missed my point about your paragraphing... the color doesn't really bother me too much, but it's the fact that it's one, big block of text. It's okay when it's a small-medium post, but some of your longer posts would be much easier to read if you just separated them a little. I really like seeing your long posts, they just need to be broken into two smaller paragraphs, not one big one. It's hard on my eyes and my brain. ^^;

Winkle
    -------------------

"Mischief sounds bad to me too," Winkle said, "I think we should be all right though. There's three of us, and we proved pretty capable back there with those Doofs." She was being optimistic of course, for there was no telling what was roaming around. She wondered to herself where the others were, and what had become of Lavender. If Kona didn't even remember her, then what happened? It was strange, that much was sure.

The thing following them was still watching intently. It wasn't sure exactly what they were doing in the forest, nor did it know why they were together. It had never seen others of different races stand together as friends like that. How odd.

The forest was getting quiet, which was never a good sign.

OOC: I'm trying to go a little slow because Barboach is gone. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back