• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
  • *Heatzuka got to the ramen stand to see Konz and sakura eating.he then jumped onto the tall seat,which made him spin around.it then stopped in the direction the cook was in.he then put his arm on the conter,and raised his eyebrow."yo!I'd like 20 bowls of your spicyest ramen!"he then turned to Konz and sakura."hey!there's this fighting dojo across town!!but I need an audience to participate in it....will you guys come?!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Konz passed Heatz the two bowls of spicy ramen he had savd for him. Still having a mouthfull of strawberries and shrimp ramen, Konz took a huge swallow and nearly choked on it all. The stal man could literally see the lump of food as it traveled down his throat. Konz panted for a second, then began to talk. "Ahhh," said Konz. "Sure, Heatz, i'll go. "But when you say 'audience', just exactly what does that mean?"

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • *Heatzuka took the bowls one by one,and swallowed everything down,noticing a kid next to him,in shock of what he was doing."meh...you bust gabba....*gulp*...you just gotta watch me,kick but is all!!!"He said,moving on to his 11th bowl.he then took his hat,got out a container,and dumped all the ramen left into his container,then put in his hat."just come get me when you guys are done!"he said as he went to a pinball machine that was on the side of the ramen stand.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "I'll go to fight, but im not being your cheerleadiing squad," said Konz, looking a little defiant. "I think i wanna fight, too!" Konz finished off his ramen and ate a couple more strawberries, and got up from the table. "Thanks for the food," said Konz. He then marched over to Heatz. "Lets go!! I wanna get ready to rumble!"

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • OOC: I agree Light_Azumarill. So I won't post after this until Barbaroch comes back. Or if someting huge happens... Whichever comes first.

----------

Winkle did make Heff T. reassured about the feeling he was getting of an on-looker. Indeed, the forest did get quiet. A little too quiet, which didn't make Heff T. any better. He just kept walking and looking at the forest. It reminded him of a memory with his father...

It was in a small forest, next to a large town. There, in the forest, was a small toad. He was playing in the forest, grabbing on the trees, climbing them to get to the top. And on the tree top was a little Heff T. He wasn't his buff self, not yet. Just a kid that wanted to explore.

"Man, the town looks so lame," said Heff T, looking at Toad Town at a distance. He sat there for a while, looking at the tops of the old buildings. Then something sounded like a snap.

Suddenly the small toad fell down the large tree he climbed. It felt as though the forest had ate him and he just sunk into the green, spiky and cool forest. Heff T. tried to catch anything that he could grab, but nothing seemed to grasp on.

Then, as fast as he felt off, Heff T. got caught.

"Son, you have to be careful," said a scared and yet calm voice. As Heff T. looked up he saw his father. "You can get hurt you know. Geez."

"I was just having some fun, old man!" said Heff T, angry because his father caught him.

"Angry because you got caught, or angry because I care?" said his father right back. "Get home, and no going out for the rest of the day."

"Fine!" said Heff T. And he left, his father turned with a cork gun equipped on his back.

Heff T. pulled out his cork gun. 'My memory.'

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • "huh?ok!great!"Heatzuka stopped playing the game,which led to the machine repeating'GAME OVER'in a robotic annoying voice.as he entered the dojo,he saw a buzzy beetle meditating next to the old man."hey!I'm back!"he yalled as all the other fighters,started glaring at him as he walked to the master."ahh,I see you have brought a companion.good.young trainy,Buster..you have come a long way.you shall fight these two at once,to show the power of my dojo."the master said.the buzzy beetle then got up on two legs,to reveal hs sixpack,and a green bandana,and a red belt.

"I shall vanquish you both in a matter of seconds!"the black,red,and dark blue buzzy beetle flexed his muscles,preparing to attack."HALT!before you fight,there are rules.NO WEAPONS!"Heatzuka was mad as the master said no weapons.he then took out his wrench,and put it on the side."ok..I'm ready...are you,Konz?..."

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • OOC| Where are you two now, Heff T and Winkle?

IC| Sakura stepped aside. She didn't feel like cheering, but wished Heatz all the best anyhow.

"Konz, Heatz, err, I think I'll carry on first. When you two finished, catch up with me!" Sakura informed them before dashing off. She didn't like the sight of noisy dojos and everything.

Sakura yawned and continued the route. She took some frequent rests all the way, but soon she felt fatigue drowning on her. Sakura stopped and realsied she came to a two-way point. She had no idea where the road lead to, so she took out her map. "Oh my gosh, this road's leading toward the Forest of Mischief! And if I turn right, the Forest of Ghosts! Wa!"

Sakura gasped and fall to her knees. "I have to turn back.." She mumbled as she struggled up and spun around. That was when she saw it. The Boss. A 3-headed bear-like Boss with a tiger-body. Its golden brown paw came flinging towards the pink Yoshi.

Sakura dodged it and used her air element to fly for a distance away. "Take this you moron!" She yelled as a burst of fire energy shot towards the bear. Next, Sakura begin to use hhr magic. "Barrier Return!" She made a returning barrier as the bear flung several trees towards her in split seconds.

The Boss got his atatck retrieved towards him and fell down. Sakrua took the chance to give a mixed elemental energy beam shooting at him. It hit him smack on his back and as he roared in pain, his tiger body and bear heads evaporated in a few minutes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Konz took out his slingshot and set it aside, after all , the master wanted them to fight without weapons. He looked over at Heatz, who looked ready to battle. Konz's eyes began to glow neon blue again, and he turned to face their opponents. "Ready when you are, Heatz!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    BTW, everyone, i made a Mario World Forum!! XD its really good!! you all can join it if you want!! just go -edited out

Please don't advertize, it's against the rules. -Bell

Last edited by a moderator:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • OOC| Put it together with a post ^^

Anyway I am the MIDDLE girl in the family. I have one annoying younger sister, one annoying baby brother, and two decent older brothers and sisters.

IC| Sakura sighed and rested under the thick canopy of the shady leaves. Leaning against the the golden brown trunk, her thoughts wandered to the Fallen Star. Somehow she feel like quitting already, without Winkle and Lavender, the only two females along.

"I wonder how's Kona and Lavender and Winkle and everybody else doing..."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • "REDY?! FIGHT!!"the master said.then the beetle,began charging energy,then fired it traight at Heatzuka's chest.he was sent sliding across the floor."what the heck is this?!Tiger Orb V??!!!!!..I missed that show..."he said.he then got up to see the beetle head towards Konz."yo!heads up!!!!...alright.....time to show my true power..."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Haha, dont worry Heatz, im ready!" said Konz as he jumped high in the air, firing ice beams at the beetle. The beetle dodged the attacks and then rammed Konz in the chest, making him slide across the floor. Then the beetle ran towards im for another attack.

"Looks like your playing a little rough," said Konz, getting to his feet. "Don't worry, 'cause i can play rough too!" Konz put his hands to the ground and froze it, making the area around him slick as ice. The beetle skidded across the ice, headed right for him. Konz then did his new techinique: hailstorm. He summoned up a dark cloud, and it rained huge balls of rock-hard ice on the beetle. As the beetle slid towards him, Konz jumped high in the air, dodging the beetle. By now, the beetle was directly under Konz, as he came down from the air, doing a powerful ice punch. The punch hit the beetle so hard that the impact caused a small crater to form. Konz left the frozen beetle where he lay and called out to Heatz.

"Hey! Heatz ya need any help?" he yelled over to his partner.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • Before Heatzuka could unleash 15% of his true power,he realized that the battle was already over.".....dang,konz....I didn't even get a chance to fight...,but yea...I'm fine......well,old man,we beat your challange!...well,he did anyways...so what next?"the master looked at the two in dis-belief.then the other fighters begun to laugh at them both."you two are fools...strong,but not stron enough."the master said.he then got up,and slowly walked to the frozen beatle.he put two fingers parallel and struck the beatle.as he did,a gold energy wave came from the beetle's body,and he was unfrozen,and revitalized by the energy.Heatzuka was amazed."young warrior of ice.you are truly powerful,and have great potential,but I suggest you leave now...this fighter you have beaten is just a beinner,and to move up in ranks,you have to defeat other fighters in combat.with your weapons you'd easily prevail,but you yourself are not ready to take the next step...come back stronger...as for you,red toad,I have not seen your abilities.will you take a challange?..

Heatzuka looked at the old man,and back at Konz."nah...well,yea.but I'll come back one day...if my friend can't participate,then neither will I..."Heatzuka picked up his wrench and headed for the door."come on Konz,let's go find Sakura...."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "What?" said Konz, just standing there. "Wait, we did all that for nothing? What do you mean i have to defeat more people??"

Konz looked at Heatz, and then looked around at all the other fighters laughing at them. He glared at tem all and looked back at the master. "I'll fight anyone of those fighters over there," said Konz glaring at one particular experienced-looking fighter, who seemed to be laughing nastily. "Just give me another chance, i'll show you i can fight without weapons!!"

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • "very well...."

((....you control him,and the other guys,Konz...))

"then you stay and fight..Ima go look for sakura."Heatzuka walked out the door.as he got to the ramen stand,he noticed sakura wasn't there.."SAKURA??!!!....man,where did she go?....."he headed for the exit of the twon,and laked to a toad."hey,did you by chance see a pink yoshi come by?..."Heatzuka asked."uh,yea,,she went that way....".the man said..."thanks!!!"Heatzuka ran off in search os Sakura"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "I wanna fight him!" said Konz, pointing to the other toad who had mocked him before. "Can I?" The master looked at the warrior, who nodded, cracking his knuckles and smirking.

"Very well, young ice warrior," said the master. "You both may fight using weapons. The first to be knocked out loses. If you win, i will give you a special prize. BEGIN!!"

The warrior didnt move, but just stood there, smirking. Konz glared at him, then took out his slingshot and began to fire ice balls at the other toad. The toad moved at the speed of light. He hardly seemed to move at all, yet the shots missed. "He must have speed powers," said Konz. "I'll have to use his own speed againsthim if i want to win."

The other toad rushed in, before Konz had time to react. He rammed Konz very hard with his shoulder, sending him across the floor. "Urghhh," said Konz, getting to his feet. "That was unexpected." Konz them clapped his ahnds together to make his ice clones, and they all launched an attack on the speedy toad. He was ready. He dodged all of the attacks and destroyed all of the clones. He then ran in on Konz and hit him powerfully in the face, sending him into the wall. As he bounced off, the speed toad then threw a barrage of shiruken at him, cutting him up. "Arrrggggghhh!!!!" yelled Konz, feeling the little ninja stars cut his skin. He then dropped on all fours, thinking. "Most of his attacks ar close-range......if i can stop that, i can stop him!!

The speedy toad fired another barrage of shiruken at Konz. This time, he was ready. Konz unleashed a barrage of icecicle spears, cancelling the attack out. As the toad rushed in ofor another hit, Konz made a freezing pulse throughout the ground, and it froze the toad's feet, immobilizing him. Konz then made an ice wall, and pushed it into the toad, sending him crashing into the wall. Konz followed up with a devastating ice punch, so powerful that it cracked the wall behind the toad.

"The winner is Konz!" said the master, bowing to Konz. The other fighters who laughed at him before bowed too, showing respect. "You have beaten my top student here at my dojo, which makes you my top student."

"Thank you, sensei," said Konz, bowing too. He tried to walk, but he had sustained a deep wound from the shiruken, and collapsed on one leg.

"Here," said the master, walking over. He touched Konz's wound, and healed it. "Now, for your prize." He handed Konz what appeared to be brass knuckles, but they were made of ice. "These are never-melt ice knuckles. None of my students here could use them effectively, so i thought you should have them."

"Thank you, sensei," said Konz, putting on the ice knuckles and bowing. "I shall come back and train here one day." Konz ran out the door and looked around and saw neither Heatz nor Sakura were there. "Aw man, where did they go?"

"They went that way," said a toad, pointing. "Your little red friend went off in search of a pink yoshi."

"Thanks," said Konz, running after them. "HEATZ!!!!!!! I'm coming!!!!"

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura finally decided to move on. "But what if Konz and Heatz don't catch up?" She asked herself while climbing a tree. "Great. Now only I am the nearest to the goal."

She climbed to the highest branch and gazed at the two mountains, then stared at her map. "Oh, the Fallen Star!" She exclaimed and glanced at the mountain on her right. "So that's the final approach..." She mumbled while jumping down.

"Ok, should I wait for Winkle, Heatz or anything?" Sakura pondered while hopping towards the mountain. "Or maybe I should just..."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • As heatzuka continued running,he noticed sakura down the road."SAKURA!!!SA-KU-RA!!!!!!!!!!!!.....dang...she can't hear me...."he then accidently stepped on an enemy goomba,stopped,and looked at it.then a swarm of goombas cam out of bushes,and surrounded him and Konz.Heatzuka then did a battle stance that was similar to the mavrick hunter zero."what....I don't have time for this...."he then took out his wrench and dashed,slicing through some goombas..."yo konz!!take care of these guys!!I'll go tell sakura to stop!"he then punched the groud,and and dashed off with enough speed to create multiple after-mirages.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura turned around and saw a troop of goombas and...

"HEATZ!" She cried out and skipped back to him. "Drag thsoe goombas!" She yeleld in anger as burst of energy beams shot towards them. They fall for some time, and Sakura hurried over to Heatz. "You OK?" She managed to ask before Goombas hopped over.

"What the-" Sakura hollered and created a magic barrier. "Stay here." She instructed and went out of it herself. Sakura grinned cheekily before shooting energy beams at them. "Where's Konz?" She asked before finishing off five of the goombas.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • "sakura...I'm not the helpless kind of guy...."he stepped out of the barrier,and closed his eyes and grinned."I juat wanna see somethin...."he then jumped high into the air,then double jumped really high,then came down on his fist,stunning all the goombas...wings then sprouted from his back,and his mouth turned into one similar to bowser's then leaned forward,and put his hands balled up,near his waist.he then shot out a large flame beam out of is mouth that incinterated 2/3 of the goomba troop.he then transformed back to normal."there..I did my fair share.Konz is alot stronger then last time we were teamed....so no worries,sakura!"Heatzuka said. "in fact,Konz is as strong as I was..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back