• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Two Temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
  • Cory

OOC: Do you mean like this...to put the character name up in the title, i mean...btw, can you answer the OOC question in my last post?

IC: Taking Ray's lead, I start heading west as well. "Should we start going?" I glance back at the others. "Since we've already slept, it'd be silly to not get on our way to the Temple of Return." My stomach growls. "Um, perhaps we can hunt for food on the way." I grin sheepishly. "I've some experience in hunting and fishing, does anyone have any requests? Magikarp are easy to catch and are big enough to feed all of us, probably...though I'm not sure what ghost pokemon like shuppet eat." I sure hope it isn't souls.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that, with everything that has happened since then!" My stomach growls so loud, I'm sure everyone else can hear it. I start humming to cover up the sound.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • "I'm not that hungry, but who knows when the next time we'll eat will be?" giving a sly glance toward Cory he smiled, "Then again, maybe others might be hungry." frowning he solemnly, "If we're going to be headed west, we're going to be heading back to the city. I'm not sure if I can stand seeing my old house again."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Pausing, Ray glanced back toward the others. He had never known of a ghost that had eaten. Nor did he feel any need for physical sustenance. As such, he decided to forego the chance of a meal, resuming his course west.

Flitting through the forest amongst the shafts of silver moonlight, the Shuppet continued fearlessly toward the city. If the others desired food, then they could eat. But, he found no reason to wait. And, if the others made an attempt, they would likely be able to reach whatever location he might be at.

So, disregarding any distractions caused by thoughts of the others, Ray focused on the course that lay before him. Upon the thought that a ghost pokemon might not be highly welcomed in the city streets, he decided that it might be more prudent to travel underground. And, with this thought in his mind, he began to descend toward the forest floor.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "It's a pretty large city," I reply to Perry,"perhaps we can take a route that won't go by your house." As I say 'house' my stomach decides to growl it's loudest so it sounds like my stomach was saying house. I roll my eyes as I blush, "Well, I am a growing boy...um, well, tyrogue." I grin sheepishly.

Then I notice Ray is still going on west. "Hey, Ray, um, it may be best for us to stick together! After all, pokemon aren't welcome in the city....." I think, but don't say it, and most of all ghost pokemon.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "They can't hate you if they can't see you," came Ray's reply as he continued to move. He felt no fear of those in the city, though he had not been in a city for a number of years. However, despite his lack of fear, he had no form of intention to permit any human to see him. As for any human that was unfortunate enough to stumble upon him . . . the loss would be theirs.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I hear Ray's reply, and shrug. I'm hungry, so I continue toward's Cassy's tent. "Suit yourself, but, you probably won't be able to do anything at the Temple of Return until the rest of us get there anyway. You may not even be able to find it if we're not with you, because look how this Temple didn't even appear until we were here together."

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Cassy had already started packing up some food, she had shoped the day before so she had lots of diffrent foods, meats, fishes, fruits but not much veggies, she disliked most veggies so she hardly bought any of them anyway, she also had some bottles with sodas and water. she had also bought some chips to use on some friday but it wasnt likely that she would be able to enjoy them at a hotell any time soon..

"Pok?mon this, pok?mon that! I dont care what the pokemon races that we are eat, we are humans and eat human food...at least I do!" She said and toke some fishes to barbeque.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • While Cassy gathered food to eat, I quickly gather firewood and start a fire so we can cook it. I also get a few wild herbs for extra taste. "Do you have a lemon or an orange Cassy? We can put a little of the juice on the fish before cooking it, and use the rest of the juice to brush on it while it's cooking."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Cory

"Great," I reply as I strip a branch to hold food over the fire. "Let's go ahead and put some fish on this stick and squeeze the citron on it, then we can broil it." My mouth starts watering in anticipation.

OOC: Welcome back to Pokecommunity everyone :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back