• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkMn Trained

Uber trainer
    Years
    He was greeted by a tall woman. She had long hair and wore glasses.

"Are you Proffesor Willow?" Ask jiran

"Yes, i am." She replied. "Are you Jiran Myule?"

"Yes" That was his reply.

"Your late..."

Late for what?"

"Nevermind. Come in come in!"

Proffesor willow had a large lab. Full of strange dvices. On a table wear several PDA like Devices. Each had a diffrent desighn incorparated into it. He looked over to his right and saw a crowd of people, ages varyying widley. He also saw. What he thought at the time. Holograms. Each a diffrent legendary pokemon. Cute he thought to himself. We get a virtual pet to!

"And over here" Said proffesor willow. Taking no notice that jiran was deep in his own thoughts "We have the pokevices." She pointed to a table. She picked on up. "This one is yours."

"Cool" He said, taking out of her hand. He walked over to a chair and looked at it. It had a screen with a wishing well backround. Ledyba themed, no less. The main peart was a light yellow with small stripes of green on it. It had a large pokeball button on the front and arrows next to it. He preesed an arrow and the screen changed. It Read: Calender and displayed a calender. He cycled throughe the funtions.

"Calender, Day care checker, marking map, clock, note pad, address book, phone book, cellphone, radio, storage system? " He reapeated to himself. He slipped his pokeballs into the small binn that came out. Three slots were taken up. There was a question mark button. He ushed it. A wide beam of light came out of the back of the Pokevice. Startiling him. Slowly it moved upwards. Reavealing somthing as it went. When it was finnaly done, There was another hologram thingy. It was small. Looked like a shibi person. Except it had a lage starshaped head peice. There were three green tage on the three tips of the headpeice. There was also a line on its stomache.

"Jirachi!" It exclaimed

A talking hologram.... How cute.

"Im no hologram!" He heard in his head.

What the?!" He said, chocked. "Am i crazy?"

Your not crazy. Its me. Down on the table! The voice said.

Jiran looked. There on the table, the "Hologram" was staring at him with a huge smile on its face. Its body was faintly glowing blue.

"What are you?" Jiran asked, shocked.

"Im Jirachi. Im the wishing pokemon. Wishes! Wishes! wishes!" It started cheering.

"Can any one else here you? Is every pokemon here real?"

"Of course. And guess what else! Im yours now!" Before jiran could stop him. Jirachi jumped into his empty pokeball. Then. After the ball clicked, showing jirachi was caught, it burst out again.

"There" it said Now i have my own pokeball!" He exclaimed happily.

"Your over peppy, you know?"

"I know." Jirachi flew off twords what Jiran would have previously called hologram mew.

Last edited:

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((OOC: Sorry for not posting at all yet... Life can be very hectic!))

Derek Kingston was sitting at home, a place called Sootopolis City in the Hoenn Region, when he hear his mother yell "Derek!" "Coming!" he replied, and jumped out of his chair, as he was sitting at his computer looking at the news. A mysterious "Pokémon" had been discovered, and there were tons of articles about it. When he finally made it to the kitchen downstairs, he saw his mother sitting at the table with a pile of mail in front of her. When she saw him, she picked up a letter, and handed it to him.

"This just arrived, from Professor Willow in Pallet Town, in the Kanto Region, remember?" She said.
    "Yes I remember, thanks," He said, then reached out and took the letter, tearing it open as soon as his hands got a hold of it, and he read the contents.
    "Mom, this says that I need to go to Pallet Town on an urgent call" he said.
    "Oh, really. Well, that sounds fun, go pack your things, and head out. You don't want to be late!" She replied with hardly any concern.
    "Thanks mom, I guess I will," and with that, he turned on his heel, and walked back up the large half-spiral staircase, not stopping to see the pricey artwork, or stare at the large statues of his ancestors, but gave a brief glance at the large stained-glass window at the top of the stairs.

In the picture it depicted the three legendary Pokémon; Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza in a scene where the two elementals were fighting, and the extravagant Rayquaza descends from the sky and calms the two, just like what happened not to long ago due to the interference of Team Magma and Team Aqua.

After looking over his room, he grabbed his pack and his miscellaneous items, like potions and antidotes (not forgetting to grab his saved money), definitely not forgetting to grab his belt that held the pokeballs of his Pokémon, his trusted friends and companions. He looked over his room again, and with a sigh, descended back down the stairs, stopping in the kitchen again to hug, and say goodbye to his mom, before calling out his shiny, black Charizard which he found in his dad's old stuff, an old premier ball abandoned and dusty. "Hello, old friend. We are headed to Pallet Town in the Kanto Region, do you think you can fly me there?" Derek asked, holding up his Pokenav to show his Charizard where it is. He nodded his head in agreement, so Derek climbed onto his back, and he took off.

Eight hours later, they finally landed, and it was very late, and they were both tired and hungry. "I promise I will give you some food later, but for now, why don't you rest?" Derek said, recalling the black dragon in to the ball. With that out of the way, he climbed the rest of the way up the hill to the lab formerly owned by Professor Oak. When he finally reached the top of the hill, he saw a large gathering of teenagers and a woman in a white lab coat. She was distributing some small devices to the group, and they were all holding their pokeballs to the device, and with a small flash of light, the pokeballs were placed into storage inside the new devices. When he finally decided to approach the professor, she saw him, and approached him first, after stopping to talk to another boy that arrived late also.

"Ah, you must be Derek Kingston, I am Professor Willow, and it was me that sent the letter to you. I see that you have arrived late, but I Will forgive you for your tardiness, and request that it never happens again," She said. "Yes ma'am, sorry, I had to come from Sootopolis City, and we ran into some trouble in finding our way... we ended up in the Sinnoh Region by accident, and then had to turn around" He said quietly. "Well, thats okay, here you go, this is for you" She said, and handed him one of his own devices. "This is called a Pokevice, given to me by the Uma Sisters. It is yours if you decide to accept the task at hand. Also, there is a gift inside also, but be wary to use it, for others may become jealous and hate you for it." And with that, she walked back to the group, leaving him alone to look at it.

It was dull green with a pattern of yellow circles, and red trim around the edged. When he opened the device, he saw that the background on the screen showed a tornado blowing on top of the Sky Pillar. "This is very interesting" he thought, examining all of the applications, "This updated map would have really helped get here, well, thats just too bad that I didn't have it before". In a few moments, he had discovered how do store the pokeballs, and how to release them also. But one thing puzzled him, and it was a Pokémon that was already in the storage, and also there was no information on it, so he pushed the release, and in a flash of light, a green dragon with yellow markings appeared in front of him, floating above the ground. "No way! This can't be for real!" he said aloud, and started backing away slowly from a smaller sized Rayquaza!

"This is for real, and I am very pleased to meet you, Derek. I have been sent by Arceus to aid you on your journey" he heard inside his head.

"Can this be happening, I don't understand, how did you get here?" He asked the Rayquaza telepathically.

"This is happening, and you will understand, but for now, I have chosen you out of the millions of people in this world, and you and I are destined to be partners" It replied.

"So... why me?" Derek asked mentally.

"Because you are capable of extraordinary feats, and that is who I want as a master" Rayquaza stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"oh..." he said out loud, and that is when he noticed all of the other legendary Pokémon around, all smaller forms of what had been recorded by those who had seen the originals.

This was just too wild. There was no rational way to explain this at the moment, and he wanted to know the whole story, and he couldn't wait to find out.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    The salty breeze whipped back her naturally lanky hair as she sped across the ocean between Cinnabar and Pallet. Sharky had noticed before that somebody else from Cinnabar had flown on a balloon into the same direction some time ago, and she remembered talk about a man going to become a ranger and his daughter starting a journey. This was her second day on this stretch of water, as she had been going at quite a leisurely pace compared to what the speed boat could do. However, her destination was near, although she had yet to catch sight of the mainland.

Looking over the side of the small, white boat, she spotted her Lanturn, Kros, pacing hard to keep up with the vessel, her stamina wearing thin after swimming at the same pace sporadically for two days. Sharky decided that that was enough and cut of the power, letting the tide slowly wash her up onto the shore. Kros swam in slow, tired circles, happy that she had beaten the game.

When the boat neared the almost unused dock of shore, Sharky grabbed the end of a rope and gestured at the Lanturn. Splashing, Kros rose up in between the boat and the dock, prepared for another game when her human friend stepped off the boat and transferred herself onto the Pokémon. Sharky was carried onto the docks and knotted the rope around a wooden pole tightly, securing her medium of transport.

Her Lanturn was tiredly exuberant at completing another game, and even more so when Sharky crouched to stroke her head and nod approvingly. After a treat, the Pokémon was returned to its ball. Sharky stood up and stretched, noting the fact that her legs were slightly wobbly on solid land. She paced slightly to get used to having firm, unmovable ground under her sandalled feet and then strolled in the direction of the lab. She had heard her father praise the Professor there highly, calling her a genius and almost living up to the old professor's standards. He had shown her a picture of Professor Willow as well, exclaiming that she would be the one to surpass even Professor Oak, if given time.

As she passed the lake, she observed a gaggle of trainers were exclaiming loudly over some kind of device each of them held, and several were summoning Pokémon. Sharky took no notice of this, because she had spotted the said professor whom had called her to cross the relatively small distance between Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town. She tried, in vain, to flick her hair away from her eye as she increased her pace and arrived in front of the professor, who looked up from her clipboard.

'Welcome, and what is your name?' She asked, looking back down onto what appeared to be a list.

'Andrews, Sharika,' Sharky replied, giving her surname first as she had been taught to, to any professor. Surnames counted more than first names in the lab; it stated your line, your heritage and your family. Then she noticed that the professor, whom was expecting people not quite as used to the idea as she was, was looking for a person with the surname of "Sharika". 'Surname's Andrews,' she added, helpfully.

The professor looked up, confused for a moment before her face brightened and spotted her on the list.

'Alright, Sharika, this is for you,' Professor Willow handed her a silvery green device. On closer examination, she made out traces of a lot of trees; more than she had ever seen in real life, at any rate. The screen showed a kind of shrine amidst even more foliage, and she hazarded a guess that whatever she was given was about plants. After more assessment, she thought she figured out how it worked and hit a button, instantly causing a shape to materialise in front of her. The small, green, plant-like Pokémon opened its bright, cerulean eyes, ringed with a black line, and upon seeing her, proceeded to zoom about ecstatically.

If Professor Willow had been expecting a gasp of surprise or awe, she was sorely disappointed. Sharky knew that there were Legendaries, but since she had thought they would never intrude upon her life or concern her, she had not bothered herself with learning about them, much to her father's exasperation. So, she just stared at the Celebi blankly.

'What's its name?' She paused, furrowing her eyebrows, unsure about her feelings at being given an unknown Pokémon by a complete, although famous, stranger. The Pokémon looked frail and soft, and on Cinnabar Island which hosted many Fire and Poison types, Grass Pokémon were slightly looked down upon. And it was definitely a Grass type. The professor looked slightly disconcerted at the lack of a reaction. Even if a girl didn't know what it was, most of them would've been cooing and cuddling the Celebi on sight.

~Hi, Sharika, I'm Celebi! This is so awesome! I finally get to meet you! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this day? Well, actually, I'm not sure myself, because you can't really tell the time in those box thingies, but it feels like a looong time to me. Well, I like to be known as Cil, but I don't mind if you call me "Celebi" to start with. It's just that you get tired of being called your own species all the time, you know? I know there's usually only one of me at the same time, but still… If you were the only one of your species, you still wouldn't like to be called "human" would you? They don't even make a distinction in the name for male or female! Well, anyways, enough about me, do you have a nickname?~ The floating plant sent a babble of eager exclamations into her mind, accompanied with fast gestures and vocal calls of "Bee".

Sharky blinked rapidly, digesting the fact that the new Pokémon knew her name and could invade her private silence any time it wished. This, to her, was the ultimate violation. But the, uh, Celebi seemed hopeful, enthusiastic and sincere, so Sharky just shrugged.

'Call me Sharky,' she said, glancing around at the other assorted trainers.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Ryan Ward clutched his Pokemon egg as Skarmory flew through the Johto air. In a few hours, he would be in Kanto. He wondered what Professor Willow wanted with him, he hadn't seen her in so long. Ryan could feel his beanie slipping off of his head. He grabbed it and stuffed it in his bag, to allow his messy brown hair to flow in the wind.

"Hey, there it is!" Ryan said.

Skarmory grunted and then saw that they were landing in Pallet Town. Skarmory touched down as Ryan checked his bags and Pokemon. The trip should have taken another two hours at least, but it seemed that Skarmory was getting faster. Ryan returned the steely bird to its pokeball and sent out Growlithe, his best friend.

Growlithe barked in approval as jumped around playfully. Ryan smiled and the two walked off towards Prof. Willow' lab which was right down the road. As he entered the lab, he saw around 10 other trainers, male and female, many different ages as well. There were several very attractive women, but none that Ryan would ever make a move on. Ryan was never good with women.

"Ryan, Growlithe, good to see you again!" Professor Willow exclaimed as she saw the two.

"You too, Professor Willow," Ryan added.

The much older women bentdown and gave Growlithe a Poffin and then took something from her pocket. It was a Pokevice, but a unique one at that. It had a black coating and then golden stripes all around. She handed it to Ryan, who accepted it. There was a flash of light, and before him, was a Giratina. But it wasn't just any Giratina, it was around 5 feet tall, it was almost like, a baby legendary. But how was that possible?

"What is the meaning of this?" Ryan asked.

He looked round, and saw that all of the other trainers had Pokevices, and miniature legendaries too. This is impossible Ryan thought.

"You are one of the chosen ones Ryan. I have to say myself I was shocked when I saw you on the list, as you were one of my relatives. Anyways, the Uma Sisters, have chosen you and all of the others as holders of these Pokevices. Why? I'm not sure," Willow elaborated.

Ryan stared down at the baby Giratina, and then at his egg, which he held in his hand.

"The Uma Sisters? Those are the twins that gave me this egg...." Ryan told Professor Willow.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Jacob clicked all the buttons, excluding Spectacle's and Jewel's, returning all of his pokemon to the storage system. Jacob then walked over to were Rin was standing with her legendary, Ho-Oh, and looked the pokemon up and down. It was a beautiful rainbow colored bird, of course miniaturized like the rest of the rare pokemon, and appeared to be talking to Rin telepathicly.

"That is how all us Legendary pokemon communicate with our partners. When talking to anyone else we sound like normal pokemon, saying are name over and over," said his Cresselia reading Jacob's thoughts.

"I don't like the idea of you being able to ready my thoughts when you desire, it doesn't make me feel safe. The bonus, however, is that when we battled we wouldn't need to talk and could surprise our opponents."

"Don't worry Jacob, I only pick up on thoughts that I can answer or you choose to let me hear in my mind. Spectacle then focus her attention on the other Legendary aswell, and began to telepathically talk to her. "Hello old friend, how have you been? Its been sometime since we spoke last.

"Hey there Rin," said Jacob aloud this time, "how's the new legendary partner treating you? Mine seems to have an attitude and superiority, but what can you do?" Jacob gave a small laugh as he waited to hear Rin's response.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    The sun beat down on the back of Danny's neck as he walked through Route 1 towards Pallet.

"Note to self: Get a strong water Pokemon so I can go through the Tohjo Falls..." he sighed. He had been travelling for a couple of days now; he walked to Goldenrod City to take the magnet train to Saffron, and then walked all the way from there. "Either that or a big flying Pokemon..."

A couple of Rattata scampered away as Danny fought his way through the long grass, until he emerged into a pleasant little town. Danny pulled a rolled up map out of his red rucksack, and quickly skimmed over it. He sighed, looked around, and then back at the map.

"I never was good at map-reading. I think it's... this way." He made his way down along the main street of Pallet, until he spotted a building atop a hill. "That's the one."

As he made his way towards the entrance, Danny heard the sounds of people and Pokemon coming from up ahead. As he got closer, he was able to recognise more clearly the cries of the Pokemon. 'Very odd... I could have sworn I heard...no.' Danny shook his head and approached the door of the lab. Finally, after his long travels, he had reached the lab of Professor Willow according to the request.

After adjusting his red hat, Danny examined the poster on the door. It depicted three similar-looking Pokemon... one pink, one yellow and one blue.

"I suppose they must be rare Pokemon..." he wondered aloud. He then knocked on the door, he had guessed that all the other people that were there were gathered outside but he didn't want to just barge straight in. A few seconds later, the door opened revealing than Professor Willow. Danny extended his hand.

"Hello Professor. It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Danny Pent." Professor Willow smiled and shook his hand. "Please, come straight through."

Danny followed the Professor into the lab. He noticed a lot of odd-looking and complex equipment, presumably all the research equipment.

Willow turned, and she was holding a strange-looking device in her hand. Danny recognised it as a Pokevice, as he had seen a few trainers in possession of them. Although, he noted, this one had a strange blue and white theme. Willow held out the Pokevice to Danny, and he took it, consfused.

"Why don't you head outside where the other trainers are, and fiddle around with your Pokevice?" Professor Willow led Danny out to the lake, and Danny did a double-take.

"Woah... a Ho-oh???" Sure enough, there was a Ho-oh, albeit a small one. It seemed to shimmer majestically. Danny saw that the Ho-oh was with a pale-looking dark haired girl. He then looked around and saw numerous other trainers, each with Pokemon. He recognised a Celebi.

"This is unreal... why are there Legendary Pokemon outside Professor Willow's lab?" Danny didn't recognise some of the Pokemon but guessed they must be Legendaries also. He looked at his own Pokevice, and saw a button with a question mark on it. He took a breath, then pushed it. A bright light burst forth, and Danny was temporarily blinded. A few seconds later, his vision returned and he was staring into a pair of red eyes.

"No way... Latias? Or is it Latios? Sorry, I always get those two Pokemon names mixed up..."

Danny was startled as a voice suddenly entered his head. "It's LatiOs, thank you very much. Latias is the red one."

Danny didn't quite know what to say to the undersized Legendary. "...well, it's an honour to meet you Latios. But why were you in the Pokevice that I received?"

"I have been sent by Arceus to aid you." Latios then preceded to do a somersault in the air and then skim over the lake's surface.

"Well, that's the strangest thing I've seen today."

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    OOC: (yeah been gone for the weekend and very busy so i'll try to keep up)

IC:
    Bobby recieved the Pokevice that was a deep red and had weird green circles all over it. "Whoa, trippy," was the only thing he said. Bobby walked out towards the pond and sat near Feraligatr and opened the strange device. The background on the screen showed a spirling helix that looked like DNA. He hit a button and out popped a hologram of a pokemon. "Whoa! Who are you?" Bobby asked surprised.

"My name is Deoxys..." the hologram started, but Bobby cut him off by saying " Deoxyribonucleic acid."

"What?" Said Deoxys confused.

"Thats where your name comes from right? DNA, Deoxys, Defense Forme, Normal Forme, Attack Forme?" Bobby said with a smile.

"Oh, well I've been sent by Arceus to be with a human." Deoxys said in a robotic voice.

"O-kay... why me?"

"No reason, you were lucky."

"Ok, that makes sense. Does that mean you are appart of my team?" Bobby asked, a sly smile on his lips.

"Yes it does. But I would reccomend not showing me to other people often."

"Makes sense. Here you should meet your new friends." Bobby released his other pokemon. Feraligatr got out of the water and lubbered over to stand by the other pokemon. Flygon, Roserade, Snorlax, and Combusken all said hello to their new team member.

"Hello..." Deoxys said shyly.

Bobby laughed at his pokemon warming to the legendary but wondered why the Prof. gave him such a rare pokemon.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

As Addie let out a startled little laugh in response to the boy's awkward proposal, her cheeks flushing pink in the slightest as she simply just stared after him, momentarily intrigued with his boldness. She marveled at how quickly he had bounced back from the blow the pale girl standing in the corner had dealt him.

Speaking of that girl... Addie thought to herself, absently lifting an idle hand from her side to run along Aryan's soft fur. Trying to make herself appear casual, Addie lifted her eyes from her little Eevee's body, for the first time since entering Professor Willow's laboratory beginning to survey her surroundings. However, her interest wasn't in the surroundings themselves. It was in the people contained within them. Her gaze settled almost immediately upon the pale girl who had assaulted her earlier, not surprisingly, as she did stand out in a crowd of average-looking people. Her snowy skin clashed beautifully with her ebony hair, which in turn seemed out of place framing a pair of bright pink eyes. Addie was surprised to see that another boy had approached her, and now seemed to be conversing quite pleasantly with her about something. Addie was unable to take her eyes from the girl, hostile as she may be, and the uniqueness of her out-of-place look in combination with her harsh attitude amazed her, though any sensible ordinary person would've been scared out of their wits by her. It had been several minutes since Addie's gaze had fallen upon the girl, and transfixed as she was, she forced herself to look away from her and the other boy. Addie's cheeks flushed pink with humiliation, and she smiled sheepishly down at Aryan, who didn't notice her look of embarrassment as he too checked out the others, his focus being particularly on the Pokemon in the room. Addie followed his gaze, and she again found herself looking at the boy who had quite literally proposed to her, curled up in the corner directly diagonal from where she was standing, lamenting over something as he rocked back and forth seemingly insanely. At his sides two Pokemon stood supervising him, an Ambipom and a Chimchar. Addie perked up instantly as she caught her first glimpse of the two new Pokemon, her heart rate beginning to accelerate considerably as gently, she nudged Aryan.

"So what do you say, Ary? Give him another chance?" Addie begged, her golden eyes pleading as she put on the sweetest smile she could muster.

"Vee." Aryan replied simply, his expression emotionless as he just stared up at her, appearing unfazed by her attempts. Addie sighed then, her smile vanishing into a defeated pout as she crossed her arms around the Eevee, her brow furrowing as she just hunched her shoulders over.

"No fair.." She muttered, her eyes narrowing down at Aryan as her tongue protruded from her mouth several inches, sticking out very childishly at the little Eevee.

"Whenever you try to Charm me, it always works. Can't you just humor me for once and at least let me think that I've won?"

"Vee." Aryan responded again, this time an amused little grin popping out across his face as slowly, he shook his head up at her.

"Fine," Addie sighed.

"But you have to admit, he might be kind of humorous to have around, you know?" She continued, hoping to sway her furry little friend of his current opinion of the flirtatious boy. Aryan's initial response to the boy hadn't gone well. The boy had approached Addie with a Rose, and no sooner had he begun throwing cheesy pick-up lines her way, Aryan had warded him off with a growl. Addie shuddered to think what her over-protective little pal would do next.

"Come on, Aryan. You know he wasn't serious about the whole 'wife' thing. I mean.. I'm sixteen years old and I've never even had a boyfriend. What does that say about me?"

Upon mentioning this aloud, Addie's heart sank, as again she was reminded that she had indeed never indeed had a boyfriend. She wasn't particularly sorrowful over this fact; she had really never been interested in squandering her time away trying to commit to a relationship anyways. Unlike most girls her age, who seemed to have nothing better on the brain than their current boy toy, which boy toy was taken by what girl, and how their conniving best friend had stolen their favorite boy toy right out from under their nose, the only 'boy' Addie was really interested in was Aryan, and her father of course. (OOC: Aww! ^^) The only thing that really bothered Addie about her whole 'single' existence was that most everybody had already had at some point in time, and if they were a guy, a girlfriend, and that she hadn't.. So again, what could that say about her personally?

Maybe I'm like, really gruesomely ugly or something. Addie thought, a sweatdrop forming alongside her face, as horrified, she self-consciously began fiddling with a few stray strands of her platinum mane that had fallen down into her face.

"Still..." Addie continued, not realizing that she was speaking aloud, therefore giving off the appearance that she was talking to herself. Aryan stared thoughtfully up at her, peering seemingly innocently into her golden eyes, though Addie only narrowed them down at him in response.

"I know what you're trying to do, you little devil." She muttered suspiciously, shifting her gaze away quickly from the little Eevee

"Vee?" Aryan replied, chocolate eyes growing ever larger as again, he feigned innocence.

"Good thing you're not an Alakazam, or you probably could get away with reading my mind."

Aryan had no time to reply to his owner's quick accusation, as before either he or Addie knew it, the boy in the corner had again begun to approach them. A tiny smile appeared across Addie's lips, escaping her notice completely, though it hadn't quite escaped Aryan's notice, and as he caught sight of it, instinctively let out a low warning growl in the direction of the boy. When the boy continued in his rapid approach, however, Aryan leapt forward from Addie's arms, landing just several feet in front of her, snarling protectively as the hairs running along his frail little back stood straight up, signaling that he was preparing for combat. Instantly, the pleased little smile vanished from Addie's face, and before she could reach out to snatch the little Pokemon up, Aryan made his move. Baring his teeth, the furry little Pokemon bravely launched himself up at the boy, mouth flying open as he clamped down upon one of the boy's idle hands. Addie could only stare on in horror at the behavior of her Eevee, but the boy appeared to be unfazed, just flashing her a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry about that interruption, but since I'm a good boy, I've been let out." The boy spoke, and as Addie realized that he wasn't teasing, he was dead-serious; she let out a startled laugh that was rather loud, much to Aryan's dismay.

"I wonder how long that will last." She retorted playfully, a wild grin now appearing across her petite face as she winked over at the boy's Ambipom. The Monkey-like Pokemon grinned back at her, seemingly delighted that Addie had chosen to interact with it.

"Now I can spend my time with you." He continued with a smile, and all three of the Pokemon in their little huddle tensed up, knowing full and well what would come next.

"As a free man, my first act of justice is to give you the greatest date of your life!" The boy beamed, and everyone, including Addie sweatdropped, as their predictions were proved right. Addie quickly recovered though, and accepted the flower he had offered her.

"Does this date include a trip to the emergency room?" She laughed, her cheeks burning with humiliation as she looked back over at Aryan, who remained fiercely anchored upon the boy's hand.

"Because I think my furry little comrade over there just did a pretty nasty little number to your hand."

"So how about we go out after this meeting?"

The boy persisted, and to this, Addie just smiled, lifting the delicate rose up to her face, and closing her eyes as she inhaled its sweet aroma. Coyly opening her eyes, she stared playfully out over the Ruby petals of the flower at the boy.

"So why is it when a guy's trying to entrance a girl he always offers her a Rose? And not a bunch of Roses at that, but a single Rose! Do you guys all just have this false image of a girl's favorite flower being a Rose?"

At this, Addie paused, arching up an eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest, the Rose still hanging carelessly from one of her delicate little hands.

"To tell you the truth, you would've had a better chance winning over my heart with a Lily."

No sooner had these words left Addie's lips than the Ambipom at the boy's side let out a cry of its own name, staring what seemed to be longingly over at Aryan, who was still dangling from the boy's hand, then taking the hand of her trainer and tugging anxiously upon it.

"Spiner wants to know if Eevee will play with her. She loves to play since she evolved,"

"Just a sec," Addie smiled warmly at the little Ambipom, finding herself already falling in love with the cuteness of the little Monkey Pokemon, and wondering why she herself had never thought to go out and catch an Aipom. Turning away from the Ambipom and back to her own troublesome Pokemon, she quickly snapped a hand out, seizing the Eevee by the cuff of his neck and bringing him up to eye level; where he could only sheepishly wag his bushy little tail. The expression written across her face clearly warned him to play nice. Setting him down gently before the Ambipom, the little Monkey began jumping ecstatically up and down, reaching out to try and grab the little Eevee up. But Aryan was much too quick to allow that to happen, and leaping just out of her reach in one bound, he turned his back to her, waggling his bushy little tail in her face as he darted away.

"Veeeeeee!" He squealed, glancing behind him to poke his little pink tongue out at her. Spiner only giggled in response, racing after the Eevee, her tails swinging along behind her as she struggled to keep up.

"Vee! Vee!" Aryan called out, springing from his tiny haunches to leap over the Monkey's head in a single bound. He laughed aloud, thinking he had foiled the Ambipom for good, until she surprised him by snatching him up with one of her slender tails, raising him high into the air and dangling him there by the hand placed conveniently at the end, jumping up and down in what seemed a victory dance of sorts, clapping her paws together while in mid-air, beaming broadly over at Addie. Aryan could only stare pleadingly up at his trainer, hoping that she would rescue him.

Ha. Serves you right. Addie thought to herself, as again, she turned to look over at the boy who along with her, had temporarily been distracted by their two Pokemon's play.

"So, I don't believe I ever caught your name.." She smiled at him, extending a slender arm forth.

"I'm-"

"Come on, all of you!" Professor Willow announced, stepping forth into the center of the room everyone was gathered in, waving them toward her as she began to make her way toward the door leading outside, a curious black bag in tow.

"Come outside- we'll meet just at the edge of the lake. I have something to give you, something I think you'll all find fascinating."

At this, Addie turned back to the boy, but he in his excitement over Professor Willow's words, seemed to have forgotten about their conversation. He turned from her and hurled himself quickly out the window, in his haste not seeming to see the door located not three feet to its left. Addie chuckled to herself, turning to relieve his Ambipom, Spiner, of her Eevee, but she was a little too late as the Ambipom, with Aryan still clutched firmly in her tail, climbed up to the window and jumped out after her trainer.

"Aryan!" Addie cried out, going into an instant panic as she dashed for the door, crashing into it in her effort to get outside, throwing it open as she darted out in search of the boy. She skidded to a stop almost immediately after springing out the door, golden eyes squinting as they adjusted to the sudden bright sunlight. It didn't take long for Addie to locate the little Ambipom and her trainer, who stood at the very edge of the large mass of people gathered around the Professor, all straining to hear what she had to say. Addie had forgotten that the Professor was supposed to be giving them something, and therefore she should be paying attention to her every word, but in her anxiety over Aryan, she couldn't hear or see anything but him. Walking over to Spiner, Addie knelt beside her and smiling in a friendly manner, began gently stroking the top of her head. The Ambipom began to chatter happily in response to the affection, and while she was distracted, Addie quickly reached around and lightly began to tickle the hand that was gripping Aryan. With a startled loud cry of laughter, Spiner released the Eevee, and collapsed onto the ground, beginning to spasm wildly from all the tickling. Quickly snatching Aryan up, Addie clutched him against her body, standing in hopes of catching what the Professor had to say. To Addie's dismay, the Professor was just finishing her speech up.

"I advise you not to show it off to other trainers; they will become suspicious and probably extremely jealous, and you wouldn't want anyone to hate you that way, would you?"

What..? Addie thought, but before she had time to try and make sense of the statement, or to even ask someone what she had missed, Professor Willow placed a strange-looking device in her hands. The device looked similar to a Pokedex, but was obviously much more advanced. It was a yellowish-orange in hue; much to Addie's delight, and had a peculiar pattern of pink flames dancing across it. Upon opening the device, there was a screen; the background being a rather prestigious-looking Pokemon Stadium, Addie recognized it as the stadium where the Indigo League tournaments were held. The picture was honed in on a single giant flame, burning so jubilantly and with such a passion that upon sight of it, all Addie could do was gasp and stare on, awe-struck. But that wasn't even the best part about the device..

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Chirruta!"

Before Candice could even begin to concoct a worthy nickname for Isaac's Umbreon, Professor Willow's Altaria broke her train of thought. The young female was delighted to be called out to the lake, as she stepped out of the lab and relished the fresh air and warm breeze of Pallet. It invigorated her entire being, and reminded her of home. She began striding towards the group of trainers that were starting to gather around the older woman, her young Chinchou waddling behind her with much joy. As soon as Candice joined the crowd, Willow had already begun her speech, mentioning about some sisters, who had sent her a message of some sort. The woman started to recite a poem, and a hush fell over everyone as she did so. When she finished the last verse, the still silence seemed to linger for a while more. A look of uncertainty plastered itself upon the young girl's face. She found the short poem hard to contemplate, what made matters even worse was the fact that Professor Willow was comparing her to a Bidoof!

Freeing Legends? Fate?

Candice proceeded forward to receive her Pokevice, still not entirely grasping onto the situation at hand. Her personalized device was an ashy brown shade, with jagged lines streaking along its shiny body, with a design of a radiant star that possessed seven points painted upon it, the screen's background pictured a volcano. A childish twinkle flashed in her eyes, as she took to poking the various buttons on the screen and watching with interest as Pokeball icons depicting Iara, Orah and Lyulf appeared. She cooed in response, unsure how exactly her Pokevice functioned.

" - I would advise you not to show it off to other trainers; they will become suspicious and probably extremely jealous..."

At Professor Willow's words, Candice hastened to unlock the tiny compartment that stored Pokeballs, after pressing in confusion for quite awhile, Gon came to her aid, as he shouted out to the whole crew. The girl willingly followed his instructions, pressing the Pokeball icon with a question mark pasted over it. In that instant, a new Pokeball popped out from a compartment for the Pokevice, bursting open in a flash of scarlet. The light erupted a majestic red, as a four-legged Pokemon materialized infront of the bedazzled female. As the glow died down, the new creature regained solid form and stood proudly before his new trainer. He was no taller than her, though Candice had a feeling that his original size would probably be double his current stature. The furry Pokemon gave off a stately feeling, and commanded respect, his long mane blowing in the passing wind, his yellow mask flashing brilliantly under the sunlight. He glanced into Candice's eyes, as if inspecting her for the first time.

The Pokemon circled the girl two times, before settling down on his hind legs and seating himself beside Candice, all the while maintaining his royal air. For what seemed like hours, a dead quiet hung over them, before the girl's blank expression twisted into that of unrestrained mirth, as she squealed with delight, hugging the Entei's long neck. The Fire type was taken by surprise but otherwise, did not seem to mind the contact.

"I'll call you Edan. My name means fire-white, and your name means little fire." She said softly into the Legendary's mane.

"Doesn't that sound nice?"

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Toby walked into Prof Willow's Lab, after a three day wilderness trek. His tracksuit was dirty and his shoes were muddy. But he had gotten good training in. This wasn't an unusual exercise for Toby. He'd been known into the wilderness for days on end, especially right before an important battle. He walked up to Willow.
    "Hey Prof. What did you want?" He asked, not noticing everyone else in the Lab.
    "Ahh, Toby. Right on time, as usual. The Uma sisters wanted you to have this." She gave him a pokevice. The top half of it was aqua in colour with a bubble pattern; the bottom was a misty purple. Toby looked closely at the back ground. It showed a misty lake, leaves blowing around it. He placed his pokeball into it, and a detailed report came up showing which pokemon he had on him. An extra pokeball was already stored in there. He plucked it from the compartment. "Cool" He muttered, pressing the button. A red light erupted from the centre, and Time stood still. The Pokemon came forth from the Ball.
    "No.Way. This must be a dream." Toby exclaimed, looking at the Suicune. "You're Suicune. You're a Legendary Pokemon. What....How....What the hell is going on? Is this some king of joke?!"
    "No Toby, Its not a dream. I'm real. I have chosen you, because you are worthy. You have been chosen to release the others. You are one of them."
    "You mean, all these people have legendary pokemon aswell!?"
    "Yes. Yes they do." Suicune Laughed. She nudged the button with her nose, and was returned. Time unfroze.
    "Awesome," Toby said, grinning at the Pokeball.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Kazu looked at his little Shaymin and began to cry a little. "I feel so honored to have you on my team. Then the honor continues knowing that I was chosen to have you. I am so sorry you have to see me cry like this." said Kazu still letting the tears come out. Flowers finally rubbed up against his leg and let Kazu pick it up. Kazu held Flowers close as the other Pokemon looked on with jealous eyes. Spiner realized that the Eevee was no longer in her hand. "Ambipom? Ambipom?" said Spiner crying out for the Eevee. "Spiner, I am sure that Eevee is with that girl over there. How about we both go over there." Kazu said already dragging Spiner over to the girl. The other Pokemon followed their trainer. As Kazu dragged Spiner his hand started to hurt. He looked at it and saw bite marks. "That's right the Eevee did bite me when I was looking at that girl. Her eyes were so beautiful that I guess I got lost. Of course, if I said that she would probaly but a mark on me." he thought to himself as he finally reached the girl.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I am Giratina, and you shall be my guardian. The small dark dragon said to Ryan.

"What, he can talk?" Ryan asked.

"Yes, they all can, they are special gifts," Professor Willow stated.

The Professor's thoughts still wandered back to the egg that Ryan held in his hands. Could the Uma Sisters really have given it to him? Why? Who were they really? The questions on the subject seemed clearly too hard to answer so she left it alone.

She could see that Giratina was already getting to know Ryan and Growlithe. It appeared that the whole team was out now; Flaffy, Wooper, Bayleef, and Skarmory. The Pokemon and their brilliant trainer played around with each other and such, but Willow couldn't help but notice Giratina's slight discomfort. The Legendary Pokemon had probably expected an experienced trainer, with a powerhouse team, something along the lines of Gary Oak. But instead it got this life loving boy, full of pride.

"Do you want to have some Poffin with the rest of the team?" Ryan asked Giratina.

Outrageous! You expect me to dine with these filthy Pokemon. There is a slim chance of that. The arrogant baby dragon said.

Ryan was taken aback. It appeared that working with Giratina was going to be harder than he thought. This Legendary had a superiorority complex over his fellow teammates. He was going to have to teach him equality. But that was for another time, not in front of all of these fellow trainers. One thing Ryan did not like, was being ridiculed or embarassed for his training methods.

He stroked Growlithe's fur as the others ate; Giratina sulking in the corner of the room.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    OOC: Bigfoot: HEY! You stole my Poffin idea! Ah well, never mind. More Poffins for Ryan's Pokemon, then!
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just as everyone was admiring their new, awesome, legendary Pokemon, a Mime Jr. showed up in their midst. It looked a little bit bigger than the average Mime Jr, the blue swirl on its head was big, and its eyes looked a tad bit puffy and stayed open all the time, but it still had the jolliest look on its cute little clown face, giving it the appearance more of an animated Mime Jr. doll than any ordinary Mime Jr. Also, it had a tray of muffins in its hands.
    "Whoa! Where did you come from?!" one of the trainers blurted.
    "Ma-mime mime," the Mime Jr. said in an unusually gentle and misty voice, while it pointed to a street sign which read "Drury Lane".
    ...Silence. (and probably sweatdrops)
    "Mi-ime!" the Mime Jr. cried once more, still sounding sort of like a wise old faery, but trying as best as it could to sound as jolly and squeaky as the typical Mime Jr.
    All the muffins flew into the air, held aloft by Mime Jr's telekinesis. Each person near the lake (except for Professor Willow) ended up with one dropping into his or her hands (or on their heads, if they didn't have their hands out or mouths open), but some of the Pokemon felt left out...
    "Mime!"
    The Mime Jr. spun around and reappeared with a tray full of Poffins, and repeated the procedure, this time with the Pokemon that were out. When all was done, the Mime Jr. spun around one last time, then lifted itself into the sky, a bright blue aura enveloping it as it rose, higher and higher... until it vanished into a cloud.

Hee hee hee, Chople flavour, my favourite... Kaiser thought, not wanting to talk with a beakful of Poffin. Too bad Puffy had to miss out on her Mago Poffins.

Heyyy... I didn't get a Poffin...
    Regigigas thought, glancing at the other legendaries to see that they didn't get any either. Does the Muffin Clown hate us or something?

Through all this, Professor Willow looked like she was pondering, although even she couldn't help but grin a little at the stunt of that Mime Jr. However, when she looked away from the group for a moment, she noticed that the street sign Mime Jr. had pointed to now read "Apple Street", as she thought it usually did. Upon seeing this peculiar sight, Willow frowned, pondered some more... then all of a sudden, she spun around on her heel and faced the group.
    "Well, I can certainly see that you are all enjoying yourself. The appearance of the mysterious 'Muffin Clown' was not part of my plan, but this shows us that other parties are out there to make our day. However, there are also parties that are out there to rain on our parade. I'm sure some of you have heard of Team Alpha and/or the E-Gang?"
    Some people nodded; some just stood there with blank faces.
    "Yes, this is one reason why I advise you not to show off your Legendaries," Willow continued. "Team Alpha has already taken Regirock, Regice, and Registeel captive--it it rumoured that they want to use their powers to power up their own Pokemon, and take over the world with these forces."

"Psst! Hey Gon!" Regigigas whispered telepathically (if that makes sense) to Gon. "Do you think that maybe we could, you know, ...fight against Team Alpha eventually? Erm, play superhero? Those Regi's are practically my brothers and sisters, and I'd really hate to see what awful things Team Alpha would do to them... I mean, if it's not appealing to you, then I suppose maybe I could fight them alone, but..."
    "We'll see, we'll see," Gon replied impatiently; he wanted to listen to what else Willow had to say, and after that, maybe head off with Jemima to save the world from the clutches of Team Alpha?

"Hmm, speaking of Team Alpha," Willow continued, "just a while ago, I received a phone call from some unknown man. Whoever he was, he claimed to know quite a bit about the intentions of Team Alpha, and the hackers known as the E-Gang which side with them. Judging by his tone of voice and the type of information he gave, he seemed to be a spy for them... Anyway, he mentioned the Power Plant just north of Lavender Town--apparently a whole faction of Team Alpha are planning to gather there tonight to capture the source of Zapdos' power. Of course, my take on this is that in their failure to capture a real legendary, they're studying its remains, its origins. One can suppose this team differs from the more forceful and silly Team Rocket. It appears these Pokemon-related criminal organisations are becoming more serious and complex..."
    Here Willow paused for a moment, realising that she may have just placed targets on these trainers' backs. If they have the legendaries, then they would be easy targets for Team Alpha...
    "Well, of course, I'm no expert in the military or the police--I feel all I can do to help is watch over boxed Pokemon, invent Pokevices, and go out and find starter Pokemon to capture. Obviously the choice is up to you whether or not you want to do something about Team Alpha and the fate of the world. I'm not convincing you to do anything in particular--all I know is that the Uma Sisters have willed the legendary Pokemon to join you. That is all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All having been said, Gon glanced again at the news article on his laptop before turning it off and facing Jemima. Immediately he noticed her Legendary.
    "Ahhh, I see you got Mew, huh?"
    For a while, Gon stared into Mew's beautiful blue eyes, which reminded him of the vibrant blue colours of his sister Ari's hat... Ari. Where was Ari? That question had stuck out in Gon's mind during his trip here, a question he yearned to have answered sometime soon. Of all the girls in the world, Ari was and would always be the most special one to Gon, although the chances of them being love interests were practically zero. And now... well, Gon had no idea where she could possibly be. Maybe Team Alpha had used one of their methods to kidnap her? Maybe she put up the solid wall behind her bedroom door as a prank? Maybe she...

"WOBBUFFET!"

Startled by this unified shout of several voices, people looked around to see that the area which included Professor Willow, the trainers, the lake, and all the Pokemon (including the legendaries) was surrounded by a ring of Wobbuffet, all holding hands in a circle. Curiously, each Wobbuffet wore what looked like a shiny red vest, and had what looked like a TV antenna atop its head. With this Pokemon barrier, nobody had any way out of the circle...

Save Cornflower (Willow's Altaria), who flew out of the circle out of panic. One of the Wobbuffet looked up at her and watched her fly away, but then focused its attention back into the circle.

"Plup!" Having finally found a worthy battle opponent, Kaiser dashed at one of the Wobbuffet, mustering one of his most powerful Aqua Jet attacks. He launched the attack so quickly and unexpectedly that the Wobbuffet would not have time to...

"Wobba!" These were some quick-witted Wobbuffet... Immediately, the Wobbuffet used Counter on Kaiser, halting the speeding Piplup completely. The poor Piplup went flying a hundred or so feet into the air, apparently hit by a force at least five times as strong as his original attack was.
    Five times as strong--is that possible? Gon thought. I thought Counter dealt twice the amount of damage the user receives! Either these are some ridiculously high-level Wobbuffet, or some other force must be acting to strengthen these Counter attacks...

Meanwhile, Regigigas ran backwards, gazing up at Kaiser. Gon glanced back to see a scene that reminded him of an outfielder in a baseball game, backing all the way towards the wall in order to catch that little ball--especially with the way Regigigas was holding his hands in front of him for the catch.
    "Regii... gigas..."
    Finally, Regigigas jumped, and caught the little Piplup in his arms. However, he happened to jump right at the edge of the lake, so he landed in the water with a huge splash. This splash depleted half the water in the lake--in fact, it became shallow enough so Regigigas could stand up in it and have the top of his head peek out from the surface. Regigigas placed Kaiser atop his head, to rest from the impact of the attack.

"Great--how are we going to get past the Wobbuffet now?" Gon wondered.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Still cozied up in Entei's warmth, the girl had seated herself comfortably onto the grassy meadow, leaning against her lovable new companion. The large Legendary of Fire didn't seem to mind very much, he himself lying down and resting in silence, all the while maintaining his royal air. He blinked, golden eyes flashing as he saw a little Psychic type joining the group, muffins in tow. Eden raised his head in suspicion as the larger than average Mime Jr. playfully tossed his baked confectionaries into the air. Candice clapped her hands joyfully, as she saw a muffin soaring towards her direction. Sliding towards the left and opening her mouth wide, she caught the tasty treat accurately between her teeth. Taking a large bite from the muffin without any hesitation whatsoever, she chewed and swallowed, grasping the rest of the confectionary in her left hand, her other hand on her hip.

"Blueberry!" Candice beamed with joy, taking another hearty chomp.

Orah hopped on the spot, waving her tiny fins vigorously towards her trainer, crying out in her chiming voice, whining for a piece of the delectable goodie. As a puffy ball of bread flew in her direction and smacked her squarely in the head, the Chinchou tumbled to her side and began breaking into tears. Candice lowered herself to carry the crying youngster, cradling the bawling Water type in her arms as she motioned for Eden to pick up the Poffin that had bounced off Orah's large head. The Entei rolled his eyes, releasing a disgruntled sigh as he forced the food into the crying Chinchou's open mouth.

Orah widened her eyes, nearly choking on the Poffin, before swallowing it whole, her tears stopped spilling as she licked her lips, clapping her fins as her two feelers fizzled with delight. The Poffin was incredibly tasty. The Water type nudged her trainer, just as Candice finished licking the crumbs of the muffin from her fingertips. As the Chinchou and the girl exchanged looks of seriousness, they instantly agreed on the same thing.

"After that Mime Jr.!" Both the female and her Pokemon raised a hand (and fin), pointing at the spot that the cheeky Psychic type had vanished at. Sure, that thin cloud of smoke was their only lead, but, for the sake of the Muffins, they would find out where the Pokemon-Baker had fled to, and they would demand for more confectionary sweets and the like.

"Well, I can certainly see that you are all enjoying yourself. The appearance of the mysterious 'Muffin Clown' was not part of my plan, but this shows us that other parties are out there to make our day. However, there are also parties that are out there to rain on our parade. I'm sure some of you have heard of Team Alpha and/or the E-Gang?"

Candice raised an eyebrow, allowing Professor Willow to see her trademark 'blank' look. She hadn't the faintest idea that there were other evil teams running amuck. As the Professor continued on and on, talking about the whereabouts of the team and their motives, the girl only had one clear goal in mind. She swayed impatiently on the spot, tapping a foot on the ground as she waited for the Professor to finish her briefing. The young female wanted to follow the Mime Jr. as quickly as she could manage. However, as soon as the older lady completed her piece, another interruption took place.

"WOBBUFFET!"

The girl turned to see that a large ring of Wobbuffet had encircled their entire group, preventing them from escape. Candice sighed in an irritated tone, they did not have time to waste on playing such silly games, watching on as Cornflower ascended into the air, and Kaiser getting blown back by a Counter attack for unbelievable magnitude, the girl had taken the hint - something that was of rare occurrence. It must have been the sheer drive to get more muffins that pushed Candice to create an escape route. Swiftly withdrawing her Chinchou without question, she held Eden's Pokeball out, waving it before the Entei's face, a curious look upon her face. The Legendary gave an approving nod, disappearing in a flash of red light into his respective Pokeball, as Candice retrieved another spherical device and released her sleepy Mantine.

Iara gave a lazy yawn, floating as she adjusted to her new surroundings, noting the number of people and Pokemon, as well as the circle of Wobbuffet constricting them. Candice jumped onto the Flying type's back, readying herself to leave as soon as she'd see someone else doing the exact same thing.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "My own legendary eh? I am surprised that I got one mighty as you, but hey I ain't complaining. Well if I am supposed to carry you around, then you need to get in this." Isaac said raising an Ultra Ball towards the Palkia's head. The Palkia leaned back as if feeling insulted.

"Do you honsetly believe I will enter a man-made device as despicable as that?! Clearly I was misguided when I selected you as a partner, young Isaac." Palkia beamed the harsh thoughts into Isaac's head. His facial expressions revealed shock as the Palkia could talk to him. Then again, he was not that surprised as Palkia is indeed a powerful legendary.

Wait a minute, selected? What is that supposed to mean? Isaac wondered telepathically. The Palkia sighed as well as a Pokemon could do and prepared his reply.

The God pokemon, Arceus called upon all the legendaries he could in order for us to choose human partners. I cannot reveal much more than that, so do not bother asking. Palkia explained in a calm and polite beam, well as polite as he could be.

Clearly he had a goal in mind and in order to get there, you need to get inside the pokeball. It may seem all cramped and evil, but isn't that bad. Isaac demanded, but did not reveal any violent intentions as he had a smile on his face. The Palkia roared before placing himself on the same level as the Pokeball of which reeled him in. Isaac brought the pokeball to his face as it began to shake back and forth as if Palkia was resisting the orders of his partner. Soon enough, Palkia gave in and the ball halted its movement. He turned to his Umbreon who was still out and dediced to leave him out a bit more. As Isaac redirected to his attention to the lake, a muffin smacked him across the face.

"Ow..." Isaac muttered. He picked up the flying muffin and examined it, revealing it to be a corn muffin. "Bah, I hate corn. You want it Umbreon?" Even the dark pokemon rejected it so with no options left he tossed the muffin away with no hesitation. With the muffin gone, Isaac mingled himself inside the lake group parking himself next to Candice. Soon enough the professor spoke about some factions called Team Alpha and the E-Gang. Argh! More stupid organizations. I bet they are lead by a munch of morons who think they are all high and mighty and know everything. Isaac's thought transmitted to the rest of his body, forcing him to clench his fist tightly and his teeth nearly fuse together in anger. As Isaac was about to stomp away in rage, a stupid pokemon emerged from nothing yelling out: Wobbuffet.

"Out of my way!" Isaac stomped into the path of the insane pokemon, only to be sent flying landing on his backside. From his ground position, he watched as the little penguin of a pokemon was defeated in a matter of seconds. Fixing up his clothes and placing his hat back on with his bangs covering his face, Isaac chose to join Candice in her escape plan summoning Staraptor from his pokeball and returning Umbreon back its own pokeball. "I see you are smart, Candice. So how about we get out of this place?" Isaac asked, perching himself on his loyal bird.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    (OOC: Just FYI! I've decided that Cresselia is just going to be called Cresselia. Spectacle is weird, i don't know why.)

"WOBBUFFET!"

Jacob was just about to continue his conversation with Rin, now including the Mime Jr Muffin Attack, when he heard the group of pokemon announce their arrival. Sweatdrop. Jacob hated Wobbuffet with the passion of seven suns, the impossible creations making him want to step on a baby Bonsly's head. The vein near his temple began to throb, if anyone was paying attention the probably would have noticed and backed up a few feet. Stupid creatures make me want to unleash Cresselia on them and wipe them off the face of this world. But I can't, she must be used as a last resort only.

"Cresselia," Jacob turned and said aloud to his legendary pokemon, "you need to return to the Pokevice before whoever these Wobbuffet knows how capture you from me." The floating pokemon nodded, and Jacob clicked all of the storage buttons except for Draiga's and Aroma's. He quickly climbed onto Draiga's back, Aroma in his arms, and asked his Flygon to float in the air, mimicing Candice just a few feet away, until he figured out exactly what he was going to do. Jacob glanced back at Rin, waiting to see what she was planning on doing in order to defeat or escape the Wobbuffet. Jacob then noticed a bunch of trainers attack the Wobbuffet, to no avail as they were launched into the air or backwards onto their butts.

"Fly..gon..flygon" whined Draiga, not wanting to just sit here. Jacob knew she was right, they had to do something and fast. Stupid Wobbuffet, who do the actually work for? Team Alpha? The E-Gang? Some other entity that we haven't heard about yet. And once we escape, where to go? The Power Plant? The Indigo Plataeu? All these choices and I don't know which one to choose. All I know is I'm going wherever Rin goes, we've connected somehow and I want to make sure nothing happens to a new friend. Jacob was caught between a rock and a hard place, but he made his choice.

"Rin we need to get out of here and fast, there's no point in fighting the Wobbuffet because they'll just counter our attacks. Our best bet is to fly out of here and then decide where to go from there. Your new companion would be the best suited, from what I've seen of your pokemon, to escape. But then again, its always your choice." Jacob glanced around again, wondering what the other trainers were going to do. Some looked ready to fight, others to flee like Jacob was planning to avoid a pointless ,and most likely neverending, battle.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    "Exeggutor, go!"

Danny released his first Pokemon from its Poke Ball. It a mighty yawn from its several heads and blinked a few times.

"Latios, I'd like you to meet Exeggutor. Exeggutor, this is..." Danny sighed, as Latios wasn't paying any attention at all, and seemed more content with swooshing around. Exeggutor's faces adopted confused expressions.

"Ah... well I'm sure we can work something out..." Danny turned at the sound of "Mime!"; there was a Mime Jr. stood nearby carrying a tray of muffins.

'How odd...' Danny thought, as a muffin landed on his head. He removed it and began to eat it slowly, not really paying attention to the taste, as a poffin soared through the air and into one of Exeggutor's open mouths. The other faces looked sad as the fortunate one chewed away happily. Danny listened carefully as Professor Willow expained about Team Alpha and the E-gang, but he wasn't too familiar with the goings-on of the criminals, Johto didn't seem to get much action nowadays.

Professor Willow finished her little speech. "That is all." Danny turned to see Latios fly towards him and stop by his side.

"Did you get all that?" Latios transmitted.

"I think so... sounds like trouble. I have a feeling things are only going to get tougher from here..."

"WOBBUFFET!"

Startled, Danny noticed that all of the trainers and Pokemon were surrounded by a ring of Wobbuffet, save Willow's Altaria. 'How did they appear so fast?' Danny wondered. He gritted his teeth as a small penguin-like Pokemon charged at a Wobbuffet and was thrown back with ridiculous force. He saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eye; a girl with brown hair had released a Mantine from its ball and climbed onto its back. A male trainer with a black hat over blonde hair released a Staraptor and mounted it.

Danny looked doubtfully at Latios. "Do you think you are strong enough to fly me?" He asked. Latios shook its head, its eyes fixed on a Wobbuffet. "Right... I think I have a plan. I don't think we can fight the Wobbuffet, not this many." Danny held out his Pokevice. "Latios, return!"

A bright light engulfed the Legendary as it was sucked back into storage. Danny took out Exeggutor's ball. "Return, Exeggutor!" Exeggutor was drawn back into its ball.

"Go, Onix!" Danny released the huge snake-like rock Pokemon, which gave a roar of approval. "Onix, think you can dig us a tunnel out of here?" Onix grunted.

Danny took a deep breath. 'I hope this works...'

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    "Plupppp... Plup? Pip pip pippp!!!" Kaiser jumped to his feet all of a sudden, realising that he had just been hit by a powerful Counter attack. He felt highly embarrassed--he had attacked using one of his best Aqua Jets, and all those people and Pokemon watched the Wobbuffet deflect the attack as if it was nothing... and beat him up pretty badly at the same time. Now, he jumped to his feet because the last thing he wanted to do was appear weak and defeated. But it didn't last long--after a few moments, Kaiser wobbled around on his webbed feet, and fainted.

"Reg!" Regigigas grunted, as the Piplup's beak poked him on the top of the head. Then it wandered over to the edge of the lake and placed Kaiser on the soggy bank, and then rubbed its head where it had been accidentally pecked. Then it proceeded to climb out of the lake and shake itself dry--the process showered some nearby trainers (including Gon) with a few rain-like water drops.

Gon, meanwhile, was gazing at the strange-looking Wobbuffet. Why were all these Wobbuffet wearing vests, and why did they have antennae atop their heads? An immediate thought came to his mind:
    Team Alpha! I read that they power up Pokemon somehow, and this must be one of the ways that they do it. Who else do I know who can make Pokemon this powerful by cheating?
    Also, Gon managed to notice Cornflower flying over the Wobbuffet, and that the Wobbuffet didn't do anything about it. A few other trainers decided to follow suit and fly on their Pokemon over the Wobbuffet; again, the Wobbuffet took no notice. Danny, one of the trainers, the one who received Latios, even used his Onix to dig a tunnel underneath them, and again, the Wobbuffet took no notice. What were they, sitting ducks?

"Hey I have an idea," Regigigas offered as he looked at the Wobbuffet, "let's play leap-frog!"
    While Gon struggled to fathom why Regigigas would want to play some child's game at this point, Regigigas ran over to the Wobbuffet barrier. Three Wobbuffet standing there braced themselves for attacks...
    "What are you doing?" Gon asked Regigigas. "They'll just Counter you back!"

But Regigigas did not attack the Wobbuffet--instead, it placed its hands gently on one of the Wobbuffet's heads, and vaulted the big blue Pokemon. Crushed by the weight, the Wobbuffet used Counter to retaliate, sending Regigigas flying in the air. But Regigigas did not change direction, and instead landed on the other side of the barrier.
    "That was fun! Why don't you give it a try?"
    Gon remembered a time when Ari used a similar method to leap over benches when she was younger, and times when Puffy tried to jump clear over his head. Well, it was worth a try...

First, he tossed Regigigas the bag containing his laptop, so as to prevent it from getting broken. He also did the same with Kaiser--Regigigas placed him atop its head again. Then, he took a few paces backward, jogged towards the Wobbuffet, placed his hands on its head, and hopped over it. For a short while he felt a force press against his hands, but other than that, he too was sent flying into the air, though not nearly as high as Regigigas was because he was lighter than it.
    "Well, if we didn't have an Indigo Plateau to head to, we could spend all day playing leap-frog with all these Wobbuffet. Kind of like an amusement park, isn't it?"
    Regigigas laughed in response.
    "Is that where we're going, then--Indigo Plateau?" it asked Gon after it was done laughing.
    "Well, I am interested in what's behind all those killings there... sounds like a fun ghost story to work out. (I just hope it doesn't turn out the same way Mr. Wheezy did... but that shouldn't matter because now I have Regigigas.) Of course, we'd have to stop at Viridian City along the way--besides, Kaiser needs a Pokemon Centre."

Gon took a few steps away from the crowd... and halted and turned back around to face the remaining group.
    "I'm headed off to the Indigo Plateau--apparently some weird things have been going on there. Anyone wanna come?" Come on Jemima, please come...
    Gon waited for a response while walking backwards alongside Regigigas.

Meanwhile, by this time the Wobbuffet began to take notice that people were avoiding them completely.
    "Wobba? Fet?" some of them muttered as they glanced upwards at the flying Pokemon, or at the tunnel Onix dug.
    "WOBBA!" all the Wobbuffet suddenly shouted in unison. Then they began to run towards those remaining inside the circle, punching and flailing their arms at any living thing they could find. However, they didn't even put a bruise on even Rin or Flowers. They just flailed their arms at their targets without doing any real damage--to most it felt like two large ribbons hitting them. Well, the advantage of this was that now there were spaces available through which the Guardians and the Pokemon could escape. It also helped that Wobbuffet can't run very fast. There goes that little nuisance...

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Kazu looked around at what seemed to be falling muffins. He immediately jumped into the air. He was like some dog, but he remmebred he hadn't eaten anything. After he devoured the muffin poffins came down for his Pokemon. All of his Pokemon grabbed one, except Flowers who couldn't get one. Brawler gave half of his Poffin to Flowers. "You see Flowers, Brawler is the big brother of our group. He is your protector. While Spiner is the best friend you will find. Courage is like our family's cheerleader. He is always ready to cheer you on to do your best. Jabber is the protector and watches the group.And last but not least is my Burst, the leader of the family. You can count on her to make sure you never lose your way." said Kazu lifting Flowers back into his arms. "This is your amazing family, Flowers. We are here for you everyday and all day. Welcome to the family!" said Kazu as Flowers finished eating the Poffin.

As everyone enjoyed the soft mushy moment Professor Willow began to talk about the Team Alpha. Kazu and team didn't play attention. Kazu was busy flirting with the girl with the Eevee. While his Pokemon were playing with Flowers and telling it about the contest world. As they all got to know each other a sound tore them away from their chats. It was the sound of a group of Wobbuffet surrounding them. Kazu and the others had not noticed them until they began to attack and when all the other trainers ahd used their Pokemon to escape. He was a little annoyed, but then felt a strange sensation. "Alright, you want some come get some." he said as he put Flowers on his head and gave Courage a cheering headband. "We are about to take this to the next contest level. Spiner use Swift around the team and the girl, which will be followed by Flamethrower, by Burst." and so Kazu's Pokemon performed their moves. The Wobbuffet moved back away from the Swift, formed their ring, and prepared to counter. As the Flamethrower came at the Wobbuffet in the center it put up a Mirror Coat.

However, from the Flamethower, which was inches away, were Brawler and Jabber. The Pokemon got on the side of the Wobbuffets and knocked them over with Brick Break. The Wobbuffet had tried to quickly react, but they fell and created a domino effect. The Wobbuffet continued to knock each other over until they were all out. "Sometimes it isn't about overpowering your opponent." Kazu took a pause and had his team gather around, "It's about out performing them." and with that Kazu asked the Eevee girl if she wanted to go out on a date. While he asked he put all his Pokemon around him as a barrier against the Eevee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back