• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
  • Seeing how most of the others had the Wobbuffet problem under control, Bobby released Flygon. He hopped on her back and sped North East. Bobby took out his red Pokevice and pressed a button on it. The button released Deoxys. Bobby looked at it and realized that Deoxys was rather small. "Hey Deoxys, I thought you'd be bigger."

"Well I'm actually a baby Deoxys." He muttered. Deoxys was still a little edgy around Bobby's pokemon. They had acted warmly at first, but they started giving him the stink eye. Deoxys figured it was because he was a virus turned pokemon.

Bobby took out an empy pokeball. "Here, I don't want a lot of people knowing about you, so get in here." Deoxys was sucked into the ball and Bobby placed it next to his other pokemon.

Soon they were flying over Rock Tunnel, and Bobby saw the Power Plant. "Land there Flygon!" Bobby yelled over the wind. They landed in the shadows to stay out of sight. Bobby returned Flygon and stole into the abandond Power Plant.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "Wobbuffet!" Wpbbuffet came up to Rin began hitting her. Rin left a glare. "Hit me and I will make sure that you will end up buried in the ground..alive." Rin said coldly with a death glare impression of course she was bluffing. The Wobbuffet sweadropped and backed away not wanting to induce the wrath of this trainer.

"Rin we need to get out of here and fast, there's no point in fighting the Wobbuffet because they'll just counter our attacks. Our best bet is to fly out of here and then decide where to go from there. Your new companion would be the best suited, from what I've seen of your pokemon, to escape. But then again, its always your choice." Jacob said to her.

Rin looked at Jacob. "Your right fighting is useless against these things..even though they are are cowards.." Rin said coldy glaring at the wobuffet who once again had a hgue sweatdrop on them. "Dragonite knows fly but I'm not sure e's strong enough to carry me. I only use it in battling." Rin said to Jacob. "I must wonder though..why are you asking me to escaape with you? I'm not trying to be rude or anything but..its just..nevermind.." Rin mumbled.

"Go ho-oh!" Rin mumbled as she released the ho-oh from her device.

"You know fly right? the mvoe that can carry people from place to place?" Rin thought to her ho-oh

"Yes..I do just hop aboard." Ho-oh thought back to her.

"Okay Jacon lets go." Rin said to jacob before getting on ho-oh and it took off as she escaped from the weird circle of wobbuffet. "We should msot likely meet in Viridian." Rin said to Jacob making sure they could meet up somewhere close by.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Jemima giggled as her Mew circled her, floating through the air. Jemima's Surskit and Duskull watched on curiously, wary of the new Pokemon. The two were Jemima's shyest Pokemon, so she was not suprised.
    Mew, however approached the two, calling it's name out in it's high-pitched voice. This reminded Jemima a lot of herself, she was an expert at stamping out tension. She'd never felt awkward in any situation, ever and she was pretty sure she had never been embarassed.
    Surskit on the other hand was very anti-social, she only liked Pokemon after being around them for a long time and Jemima was the only person she'd ever warmed to quickly. Duskull was just shy, and got embarrassed easily.
    Jemima watched as Mew played with Surskit and Duskull, smiling warmly.

She looked around, at the other trainers standing with their new legendaries. Jemima did not know most of their names but she was sure she would learn them. They were all different sizes, different shapes and colours. Just like their trainers. Just like all Pokemon.

Jemima heard Gon ask his question about the Indigo Plateau, she considered it momentarily and shrugged her bare, tan shoulders. Cute boys and boredom often held weight in her decision making process.

"Okay," she said, nonchalantly.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Derek was so confused with the ordeal of the legendaries and the events that have taken place so far.

"I still can't believe that I just got a legendary!!! There is no way!!! I can't think of any reason why these Uma Sisters picked me, or even why Rayquaza picked me, but I feel honored just to be apart of this!" He thought to himself, and then began to ponder possible explanations when he was smacked on the head!

"WHOA!!! What was that!" he said startled, and rubbed his head, knocking something off from the top of his head, which he caught due to his natural reflexes.

"A muffin?? Where did this come from? Oh Chocolate! My favorite!" And with that, he took a large bite, and then another, until he had completely devoured it, and that is when he heard it.

'Mime, mime!" - the call of a Mime Jr, a psychic type that loved playing games and creating illusions.

"What is it doing here?" he said loud enough for anyone to hear that was close enough to do so.

Can this day get any more weird? If so, before anything else happens, I will call out all my Pokémon. I promised Charizard that I would give him something to eat, he is so hungry! We haven't had anything to eat for a long time! Plus, they still haven't met Rayquaza!

"Go team!" he said, holding all his pokeballs out at the same time. In a brilliant flash of light, his team appeared before him. "Guys, this is Rayquaza, it is joining our team, and I want you to give it the up most respect, which I know you guys will do!" he stated clearly, making sure that they all understood his order, and he was met with a chorus of the cries of Milotic, Charizard, Grovile, and Dragonair. "Good, I am glad that we are on the same page, now before anything else..." he started, but was interrupted as a bunch of poffins came flying at his Pokémon, and they snatched them out of the air with a look of delight on their faces, revealing that they were pleased with what they received. "Okay, never mind..." he started when Professor Willow started talking, so he stopped to listen.

Okay, Team Alpha is doing stuff that they are not supposed to do, what's knew? After she was done, yet another interruption followed, and he heard the cries of a large group of Wobbuffet approach, and then blast a small Piplup into the air, which was caught very nicely by a Regigigas, but then it fell into the pond. It was kinda comical to see, but he resisted the urge to chuckle.

"What am I going to do with these little idiots? I have no time for this!" thought out loud, when he saw the Regigigas play leap-frog over the Wobbuffet, followed by it's trainer, who then announced he was headed to Indigo Plateau, and asked if anyone wanted to go with him.

"I guess I will go with you, My name is Derek, Derek Kingston, what's yours" he said after he got past the nuisances of the ring by flying over on Charizard after recalling Rayquaza and the others.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • OOC: Xia, is short for Xiapher, just that you know =P

Xia walked up to the lab, prof Willow's lab it said according the postcard he got over the Pelliper mail in this part of the country, it wasn't an invitation of some kind, it was just a card the poor bird dropped and just flew away and didn't mind anymore, weird though, you would've thought post carriers like them would be more cautious, and still he dropped it, must have been sleepy. There was a map on the backside of it, pinpointing the lab an a few other building in this neighborhood. He scratched his backside, again looking at minuscule map printed on the right below corner of the backside of the card. Xia was still amazed that he could read it. The picture on the other side of it was stunning though, a beautifully picture of a Zapdos and Raikou in the midst of battle. Pretty but not really his taste of pictures.

Before he knew it, he was in front of the door, he didn't mind to see if anybody was outside of the building, as he gently pushed the door open. Several other people were in here, girls boys, and a bit older ones too. Some looked stunned and amazed, he wondered what for. He just walked on, trying to find a name tag or something for that matter, that said 'Prof. Willow'
    No name tags, but he soon was spoken to, by a woman in a white coat, well you could safely say that would be the professor.

"Are you Xia, perhaps?" she asked.
    "Uh, yeah, I- I am" Xia answered a bit stunned, firstly because she knew him, but he didn't even recognize him. "What can I do for you?" He asked rather stunned. He had just arrived, and didn't know what was happening. Already a wave of questions were entering his head. He had no idea that the wave would become a tsunami in matter of minutes.
    "Oh nothing, I just want you to take this Pokévice." She said reaching him the device. He had no idea what it was. Looked like something he could place his pokéball in. It was metallic above, and magma like on the bottom. He hated the skin of the thing, but he decided to ignore that, since it wasn't all fire-based. Steel could've been made with fire, but afterward it's not anymore.

"The Uma sisters wanted me to give this to you" She said afterwards.
    "The Uma-who?" Xia asked confused. He didn't know what the prof was talking about. She handed him a small paper, with on it a text explaining it all. He read it, and he thought he got it. He didn't really read it 'that' good, but nobody had to know that. He placed him pokéball in the socket, and all of his five he had with him, including his boxed one, were registered to something. To his surprise, a sixth ball was in there. He carefully grabbed it, and pushed the button. And with a flash of light, and a little heatwave, or so it felt for him, if he was the only one to feel it, the bit armor plated magma pokémon appeared. Before him stood the big-jawed legendary pokémon Heatran.

Without even seeing it, he turned around to the people that were around.
    "Did anyone loose this?" He said, making sure that this 'thing' wasn't his, he detested fire pokémon, it might be legendary, and it might be half steel. But that didn't matter, he hated all of them, every single one.

'No you own me Xia, I have chosen you to be worthy.'

"Shaddap, you ash-crunching piece of--, wait did you just talk?" He asked surprised.

'Of course I can, we all can.' Heatran answered.

"We all, do you mean every single one in here, has a legendary of something" He laughed.

'Indeed'

He soon stopped with laughing, and he just stood still.
    "So I'm stuck with you?" Heatran nodded, as it pressed the button of the ball it came out, and returned.

Xia picked it up. Great just great, I just 'had' to be chosen by a freaking fire pokémon. He thought, having no idea, that his connection with fire pokémon would improve faster than he would expect. He was a bit enraged right now, so he didn't even notice the Mime Jr., or thought about introducing his pokémon to 'it'.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Other trainers had been receiving their own Pokévices, all with different Pokémon attached. Professor Willow seemed to be everywhere at once, patiently answering the questions directed to her. The Celebi had been disregarding her short questions in favour of games, flowers and other Pokémon. A Mime Jr, of which she had only seen once in a book, suddenly popped up, a merry expression on its face. All she was aware of next was the sight of brown blobs being hurtled through the air and a soft thump on her head, causing her to reach up and grab at what turned out to be a muffin before it fell to the ground. No poffins were directed in her vicinity, however, because all her Pokémon except the talkative stalk floating beside her were in their balls.

The Grass-type had a crestfallen look on its face as it watched the other Pokémon receive the treats, hanging its head. Sharky's attention was diverted, however, when the Professor started speaking again, and so settled herself onto the grass to listen. She mentioned some kind of team or gang which, judging by the expressions on some of the trainers' faces was bad news. As for the teen, she had no idea what the lady was talking about, having lived on an isolated, peaceful and uninteresting island. Heck, until the Professor had just mentioned that the Pokémon were Legendary, she hadn't been aware of that, either.

Something was said about a power plant and a Team Alpha, although she couldn't quite concentrate on the words. She'd had little sleep on the small boat the night before; the stars were too bright, the rocking motions unsettling and the blanket too stuffy. Just as her drooping eyes were beginning to close, however, she was rudely interrupted by a loud cry.

'WOBBUFFET!'

She scrambled up and noted that a ring of extraordinary blue Pokémon had surrounded them. They looked slow, clumsy and dim-witted, quite ridiculous in their costume of vests and antennae. Her first judgement of easily by-passed beings was quickly proved wrong when a Piplup headed straight for one and was flung high into the air, obtaining considerable damage. Sharky was really quite impressed when the trainers around her showed that, unlike the usual teenagers, weren't arrogant hot-heads and didn't continue to try to knock them down. A couple soared over the Pokémon, one and their legendary swung leap-frog style over them, and there was even another that dug their way out. However, the Wobbuffet proved to be as dim as they looked, flopping forward to try and feebly slap their opponents.

The Celebi rested itself on her shoulder, watching the foe with interest. One of the creatures was heading straight for her, but tripped over its own bulb-like feet. Sharky calmly walked towards the other trainers that were talking about something.

~One of them wants us to go to the Indigo Plateau because he thinks something weird is happening there. Sharika, where's the Indigo Plateau? I've never heard of it, even though it sounds important because its name is really long. In-di-go Pla-teau; it's got five syllables, I think. It sounds fun; can we go? Please, I wanna go!~ Celebi chirped into her head happily, seated on her right shoulder.

Sharky rolled her eyes at the Legendary. She had no desire to travel to the Indigo Plateau just because a teenage guy says something suspicious is going on there. And if she had to travel there, she could at least wait until the Championships so she'd have something to do when she got there. That, and the road would be tough for her Pokémon, whom weren't exactly the strongest that you could find.

'Why should I?'

~Why shouldn't you? It'll be an adventure and everything! We'll have fun and games, and meet new people and fight baddies, and tell stories around a campfire and everything! And I wanna meet your Pokémon! Please…? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?~ The small Legendary begged, launching itself off her shoulder, opting to fly face-to-face to get its point across.

'Please what; Pokémon or Indigo Plateau?' Sharky asked, irate. Why couldn't she have gotten something that didn't babble on inside her head so much? She liked peace and quiet, especially her own.

~Both!~ Celebi zoomed around in the air in front of her happily. Then the Celebi, having taken the question as permission, sped off to find the Legendary of the guy whom had asked for people to go with him to Indigo Plateau. This happened to be Regigigas.

Sighing wearily, Sharky walked slowly in the direction her new Legendary had sped off to. Yes, she knew that most other females would probably be pleased to get a cute Legendary and delight in its talkativeness. However, she was one of those trainers whom didn't expect to amount to anything in the Pokémon world, or ever have anything to do with the Legendaries. Meanwhile, Celebi located Regigigas.

~Hey! Me and Sharika would like to come along! Can we? Please say yes! It sounds like loads of fun, and like a huge adventure. But I have one question… What's an Indigo Plateau?~ Celebi blinked before settling itself on top of Regigigas. Locating the person whom Regigigas seemed to have chosen, it waved jovially.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

For several long moments that seemed to Addie to last an infinity, she just stared blankly down at the strange device given to her by Professor Willow, the device that was supposedly the latest invention in Pokemon technology, and was extremely sought-after, or as she had been told, by trainers of ages. She had remembered birefly reading a article on the new devices while rifling through the 'Daily Ranger', a Pokemon Ranger magazine her father had received quite frequently in the mail back in their home on Cinnabar, but had only glimpsed momentarily at the words before she was overcome with boredom. Now, Addie turned the lightweight device within her delicate hands, an eyebrow raising as she tried to figure out why on earth the Professor would summon all these trainers (including herself) out to Pallet just to give them some customized Pokevices.

"Vee." Aryan replied flatly upon examining the Pokevice, leaping down from her thin shoulder back into her arms as he glanced away from the strange device, seemingly unimpressed. Addie didn't blame him, though as she had been quite impressed with the unique designs of the Pokevices (her own, in particular), especially with the chosen color, now that she had gotten a glimpse inside, she really had no clue what to do with it. Addie shifted her gaze, glancing up and over at the pale girl with the Teddiursa, to see what she was making of the whole situation. A sweatdrop formed alongside Addie's face, and she cringed with embrarrassment to see that the girl had figured her own Pokevice out, and was even slipping all her Pokeballs inside it.

"Okay, Aryan. We could start with putting your pokeball inside this weird thing." Addie muttered, noticing several buttons alongside the main screen of the device, and pressed one simultaneously as she withdrew the tiny Eevee's minimized Pokeball from her backpack, and held it up to the strange-looking machine.

"Vee?!" Aryan asked, a seemingly worried expression marring his face as his entire body stiffened, tensing up for some reason completely unknown to her. A shudder racked the tiny Pokemon's body, and Addie's eyes widened in concern as her furry little friend began shaking all over, chocolate eyes emanating an obvious fear.

"No, I know that you don't like to stay inside your Pokeball.. And i'm not about to make you start living inside it, either. It's just that.." Addie lowered her voice as she brought a hand up to her mouth, bending her face over so that her lips were pressed against the little Eevee's slender ear, the hand serving as a barrier between her lips and the view of all the surrounding trainers. The rubious tinge was still clearly visable upon Addie's cheeks.

"I don't really know what else to do with this thing. I mean, everyone else did it, and.. well, I don't want to look like a complete noob trainer on my first day of meeting everyone by just standing around and staring at it" Addie self-consciously admitted to Aryan, to which the Eevee just scoffed, and grinned wildly up at his trainer. He, of course, being the overconfident spunky little creature he was, didn't understand for a second why his trainer would have insecurities over something so silly. Leaping down from her arms, and shaking himself out, a carefree smile plastered upon his face, he just glanced up at her, winking once before whipping his tiny body around and taking off in the opposite direction. He dashed toward the way in which they had come from, back toward where the boy from earlier, Spiner, and his other Pokemon, the little Chimchar stood. As Addie's eyes followed the quick movement of the little brown flash of fur that was her Eevee, she noticed with a pleased little smile that at least four new Pokemon had gathered in the boy's little group. All were Pokemon she recognized almost instantly, but just like the Ambipom and Chimchar, had never been privelaged enough to catch a glimpse of in real life. An Elekid, a Corphish, a Croagunk and.. and something else?! Addie squinted her eyes to in an attempt to get a better look at the fourth new Pokemon that sat at the boy's side. It was nearly microscopic in appearance, at least compared to the boy's other Pokemon, and even compared to Aryan, who as an Eevee was known to be one of the tiniest breeds in existence. Curiously, Addie began to set forth, ignoring the loud squeals and cheers that went on around her, as strangely enough, muffins of all different colors and flavors rained from the sky. As she approached the boy and his menagerie of Pokemon, including her own, a Muffin flew fiercely from the sky at an alarming speed, and hit her smack in the back of the head. As the muffin had been flying quite forcefully, its impact was enough to send the petite girl flying forward into the compact earth.

A loud "Oomph!" was heard as escaping from her, as to Addie's relief, she noticed the Muffins stop falling, only to be succeeded by a multitude of Poffins. The Pokevice flew forth from her hands, and a loud thud was heard as it landed just in front of the strange Pokemon belonging to the boy, the strange Pokemon that in fact proved to be just as small as Addie thought it would be, its maximum height proving to be only about four inches tall. It was small, and round, and the top half of it was green with the bottom half being white. A miniature pink flower appeared to grow from the fine grassy hair at the top of its body, and upon noticing this, Addie's heart swelled with delight. She could only stare, seemingly infatuated at the little Pokemon, wondering what on earth it could possibly be. It was obviously a grass type, though she had never seen nor heard the likes of it before. Glancing up from her position on the ground to the boy, she opened her mouth as of to say something, but was interrupted by the high-pitched squeal of her own Pokemon.

"VEEEEEEEEE! EEVEEE!" Aryan cried out anxiously, rapidly licking her across the face as worriedly, he turned his face away from her own, and pointed in the direction of her fallen Pokevice.

Oh no..! What if I broke it already? I think the Professor would be pretty peeved if I managed to screw up the Pokevice she called me all the way out here to receive on the first day..

But the Pokevice was anything but broke. Instead, it erupted with a brilliant beam of white light, and from it, the silhouette of a Pokemon began to form. Addie's brow furrowed in confusion, as she was obviously aware that she had no other Pokemon besides Aryan, and Aryan was standing right there beside her. She considered that maybe she had received a Pokevice meant for someone else, but as the light dissipated, and instead a noble bird-like Pokemon stood gracefully before her, burning fiercely with bright flames of orange and red, Addie knew that this Pokemon, which was no other than the great legendary bird Moltres, save for being slightly smaller, had to be hers. His eyes settled immediately upon the girl, and turning up his beak in a display of pride, he slowly unfurled his great wings, holding them out at his sides as the flames flickered upon them, dancing powerfully along the edges. Addie gasped, and as her mouth fell open, could only stare from Aryan, who seemed just as flabbergasted as she did, to the boy who stood not three feet away from her, and then back to Aryan, whose gaze was locked completely on the Moltres miniature. The grassy little Pokemon Addie had been examining on the ground quickly scurried away, understandably terrified, and Addie was vaguely aware of the boy picking him up and placing him on his shoulder.

Addison Bailey Avalon, that is you, correct? The great bird of fire finally spoke, ackonwleding her presence in the dirt before him, though Addie was sure only she could hear him, as his words created a slight tingling sensation within her mind.

Yes.. She responded, not quite used to having internal conversations with another being. Her golden eyes shone with a fresh excitement, and she smiled ecstatically, slowly picking herself up from the ground as she stood straight up, realizing that the bird only stood about three feet, three feet shorter than what a Moltres was supposed to stand.

But.. who are you? You look like a Moltres, but you're kind of puny to be one.. So are you some new kind of breed of legendary?

NO! The bird cried out, sounding just a tad offended as a brief flicker of rage danced within his narrowed eyes. The flames lining his slender wings and tail flared briefly in anger, yet Addie was not surprised, the childish grin still splayed out across her face as she stared adoringly down at the haughty little bird. Though it was obvious she was far behind all the other trainers who had been summoned here, and she knew she was obviously outmatched when it came to firsthand experience of most Pokemon, Fire types were the one type of Pokemon that Addie understood, and loved with a passion. The haughtiness and pompous attitude of the bird so far didn't faze her, and didn't intimidate her, as it would've most other trainers by this point.

I'm a baby Moltres. The legendary continued shortly, shooting a glare up in Addie's direction. I was formed from the flame of my parent Moltres, the Moltres you're accustomed to seeing. And i've chosen you, Addison Bailey Avalon. You're to be my Caretaker and Guardian, and my trainer, though it's come to my attention that you're lacking a bit in that area.. I didn't realize you would still be at just beginning level..

Addie's face fell then, but she didn't let the bird's comments get to her, as she just flashed him a sheepish smile and shrugged lightly. Aryan, meanwhile, had arched his back up at the newcomer, teeth bared as the same warning growl emitted from his parted lips, the same growl that had escaped him the instant before he had attacked that boy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Danny shook himself as his eyes started to drift shut. He was sat on a sofa in the Viridian City Pokemon Center, leant forward with his chin cupped in his hands.

'Hopefully someone will be along soon…' he thought. Onix had burrowed to a field near Viridian, and Danny had made his way to the Pokemon Center using the logic that the other Trainers would probably show up here to have their Pokemon checked up before heading off to the Power Plant, or wherever else they planned to go.

Danny slumped back and sighed. 'I hope that the other Trainers are reasonable people… I hope none of them just charge into the Power Plant to take on Team Alpha by themselves. It sounds like a feat that no-one can accomplish alone, not even a Pokemon Master.'

His train of thought was interrupted as a Chansey rushed past pushing a stretcher with a beaten-up Sandslash on it. 'I should phone Professor Willow and apologise… I must have caused quite a bit of damage to her garden by using Onix's dig. But, if there is a chance this "E-gang" are hacking the telephone lines, it isn't safe.'

Danny yawned and stretched himself out on the sofa. 'If Team Alpha get their hands on Zapdos' power, who knows what will happen…'

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Jacob, Draiga and Aroma just stared as the Wobbufet began charging, and flailing their arms, towards them and the other trainers. Jacob tapped Draiga, and Draiga got the hint to float up a little higher and they continued watching as the strange pokemon began to slap at the trainers still standing around. It was an interesting sight, not much damage being caused and just a total annoying display.

What the hell is wrong with these pokemon? Yeah they're buffed up frmo the antenna's, i'm guessing, but they only get the power boost when using counter. Okay enough of them, now to decide where we are going. I know I originally said I would go with Rin wherever she wanted, but I think its best to go off on my own and let her do her thing. Jacob pulled out his pokedevice and began looking through the phone directory installed in it. Jacob quickly called Rin, who's number was luckily programmed in, but was displeased when he got the answering machine.

"Hey Rin its Jacob from Professor Willows lab. I just wanted to let you know I am going to head off to the Indigo Plataeu to figure out these murders, but I'll catch up with you another time. Hope your journey goes well, and be safe. Bye." Jacob hung up the call and returned the multipurpose device to his bag. Jacob tapped Draiga and pointed towards the direction of Viridian City.

"Flygon..fly...gon?" The pokemon seemed to be confused at his request, having just heard him say they were going to the Indigo Plataeu.

"We need to stop at the pokemon center in Virdian first, get you guys up to full strength, grab some food and supplies, and find out if any other trainers are making their way in that direction. While we are one of the more advanced trainers of the group, this job is far to risky to handle alone, atleast the Indigo Plataeu one is. So lets get over there and hopefully we can finish this up quickly."

"Roselia!" Aroma was very happy that their destination had been decided, she'd been getting extremely bored just sitting at the lab. Draiga flexed her wings and then sped off in the direction of the Viridian City pokemon center, their first stop on possibly many for this journey. It was sometime later that they slowed down, but Jacob didn't know the reason for this.

"Draiga, whats up? Why are you slowing down, we need to get there as soon as possible. We don't want to miss the other trainers."

"Flygon..fly..fly..gon" the pokemon began to yell in a worried tone, the dragon pokemon looking around the skies as if to find someone.

"Draiga, there's no one here we're all -" it was just then that Draiga swerved to the left, a flash of orange light speeding past causing Jacob to stop in mid sentence. "What the hell was that and where did it come from!?" Jacob began searching the sky to see what was going on, a few seconds later his eyes landed on a Charizard. At first glance it seemed to be wild, but then after focusing on its back there was an older gentleman riding it. After closer examination, it could b seen that he was wearing a similar outfit that the Wobbufets had been wearing. "Oh great, someone from Team Alpha/The E-Gang has come to attack us."

"Ros..elia..roselia!" Aroma adjusted herself in Jacob's arms and her two flowers began glowing a bright white color. A few seconds later the Roselia released the attack, Jacob recognized it as a Solar Beam, and it began racing towards Charizard and rider.

"Quick Draiga, use Hyper Beam to aid the Solar Beam attack!"

Draiga quickly unleased the attack from her mouth and it moved at an incredible speed and caught up with the plant pokemons attack. Mere seconds before they reached their target, the man had his Charizard launch, what appeared to be, an Overheat attack and the blasts exploded into a huge cloud of smoke. Jacob had Draiga wait, not wanting to rush forward and be ambushed, until the smoke cleared. One it was vanished, the man and his Charizard had disappeared and Jacob looked around to find no one in sight anywhere.

"Good job you two, lets get the heck out of here before he cmoes back." The Flygon then used her agility to boost her speed and began flying as fast as possible to get to Viridian City. Little did they know, the man on the Charizard hadn't left and began to follow them.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • ((OOC: I am changing the name of Derek's Charizard because it can get a little confusing! ha ha, it's now Midnight Blaze, or just Blaze for short. I know it's not original, but who cares? Oh, and another thing, I accidentally put in his Bio that Charizard had no gender, so I will make the changes later. Thanks!))

Derek waited a second to catch his name, but with the sudden explosion above him marking the appearance of a man on a Charizard, Derek thought that it might be fun to play a little aerial combat, and his Charizard was just shaking with the impulse to prove he was better than the other dragon, and couldn't wait anymore.

"Okay, I will meet you in Viridian, but right now my Charizard wants to play 'King of the Sky' with another Charizard, so meet you there!" Derek yelled as the black Charizard shot off from the ground at top speed trying to catch up with the man who mysteriously disappeared, then reappeared a short distance away.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You know I am not one to start a fight, but if you insist!" he said to his Charizard. "You know what, I think I am going to call you Midnight Blaze, or Blaze for short, just cause I think you need a name that distinguishes you from the other Charizard, and you are so much cooler than the others!" he said after thinking about it for a moment.

"what do you think?" he asked, and 'Blaze' roared with agreement, and continued to fly at an alarming speed.

"When we get near them, shoot a flamethrower, and follow up with slash! But be careful not to hit the other kid on the Flygon, he was at the lab with us, so he is a good guy, OK?" Derek said into Blaze's ear.

With a roar of acknowledgment, he went even faster, if that was even possible, and neared the man on the back of the other Charizard.

"I don't want you to hurt them too badly, just let them know that we mean business, and that we don't appreciate that they think they can do whatever they want! OK, GO!" Derek yelled as soon as they were pretty close. The man hadn't seen them yet, but the Charizard ahead seemed to know they were there because he flew up at the exact moment Blaze launched the flamethrower.

"UP! GO UP!!! We have to get above them! Use Aerial Ace!!!" Derek commanded, and boy did Blaze respond! With blinding speed, he took them above them, and then launched Slash, catching the other Charizard in the wing, instantly dropping them, but this is when Blaze went overboard with rage, and used Dragon Pulse while shooting down after them, and little did he know that the other Charizard had just used Feint, and was playing hurt, so while they were shooting down-wards, they were met with a Fire Blast from the left side.

"OK, take your momentum and use Fly to get up to them, then use Heat Wave! This time, it's personal!" Derek said with anger in his voice.

With outstanding speed, Blaze flew up underneath them and let his full rage power the attack, causing it to have enough force to do normal damage against the other fire type, causing it to drop rapidly, but this time, it was from damage.

"Okay, follow up with Focus Punch! We are finished with them! GO!" He said with fury now.

With enough force to knock over a building, the attack landed on the back of the dragon, right behind the other trainer, and in a large cloud of dust and debris, they slammed into the ground, both unconscious.

"Okay, now that they are taken care of, we need to get you to the Pokémon Center in Viridian City to get you rested up for our journey to the Indigo Plateau."

When they continued again, it was much slower because Blaze had used allot of energy during the fight.

"You were magnificent! I am proud to be your trainer!" Derek praised, and rubbed the black dragons' neck, making him start to hum in response.

((OOC: That was a pretty grueling battle! XD that was fun though! ha ha!))

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in ages :()

Toby glanced at the Pokeball again. It was real. This wasn't a dream, This was real. He had a legendary pokemon, in his hand. He pocketed the pokevice, and looked around. Many trainers had been given a pokevice. Did they all have legendaries as well? Toby assumed so. He didn't have time to ponder it, as a Mime Jnr had materiazed out of nowhere.
    "Mime! Mime!" it yelled, throwing muffins at the Trainers. Toby's landed in his mouth. It was triple chocolate, his favourite.
    "How did he know?" Toby said through mouth full of muffin. The Mime Jnr had produced some poffins, throwing them at the trainers. Suicune burst from the pokeball, and swallowed the poffin. Toby looked the pokemon, astounded.
    "What, I can't have something to eat?" Suicune giggled.
    "Of course you can. Just give me some heads up next time." He smiled. He was getting lip from a legendary. "So, where to now?"
    "Thats for you to chose. Why don't you ask....her." She said, pointing at a random person with her finger.
    "Okay, sure." He walked up to them. "Umm, excuse me? You wouldn't by chance happen to know what the hell is going on?" He asked, smiling at the person.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • (Sorry for the short post, just wanted to get to Viridian.)

More time had passed, the wind still blowing across Jacob's face, as the Flygon continued to transport her trainer to his desiered destination. A city had just come into view, and the dragon pokemon had begun to make a slow decent as it neared. Viridian City. This is the last stop before the, most likely, magnificent journey Jacob would take part in. There were just a few things that he needed to do before hand. The flying pokemon touched down just outside the city, and Jacob quickly lept of Draiga's back.

"Thanks you two, you both were a great help with that attack. Time for a rest." Jacob clicked the buttons on their pokeballs, the red light surrounding them and sucking them into their respective spheres. Not wanting his other campanions to feel left out, Jacob pulled one of the other red and white balls out and clicked the button, the white light jumped out and began taking its shape, finishing up a Leafeon.

"Leaf..eon..leafon!" The eeveelution pokemon began to jump around gleefully, circling her trainer.

"Yes Twiggs, I know your excited but now is not the time. We need to move fast to the pokemon center so lets go." Jacob began a slow, but steady, pace towards the city and the pokemon center to stock up on supplies. His lovely companion Twiggs bouncing down the path after him.

Kaishin

WaterMage
    Years
  • ((OOC: I hope this makes up for me not posting at all until now!))

Shooting across the ocean in a really old row-boat powered by a Kabutops with a rope tied around his waist, Ethan held on for dear life, greatly afraid that the boat might capsize and send him under the surface of the stormy water. To calm his nerves, he withdrew a pokeball and summoned his Azurill, a small blue mouse that he adored so much.

"I won't fall in, I won't fall in!" Ethan repeated to himself over and over again until Azurill jumped onto his lap and rubbed it's tail on his face, making him smile.
    Finally the ocean started to calm down making him less on-edge. "Keep going Kabutops, your doing great!" Ethan shouted out to him "Azur... ill!" the mouse agreed.
    "See, even Azurill agrees with me.." He started, but was almost thrown overboard when a large wave smashed into the right side of the boat, tilting it the opposite direction.

"Start using your scythes to cut any oncoming waves, I don't think this boat can take anymore hits like that one without falling apart!" Ethan said fearfully.
    "Kabu!" Kabutops acknowledged, and slammed his long, bladed arm into a large wave that was approaching from the left. "Good job! Now, let's go faster, I want to get out of here!" Ethan yelled above the wind, and the crashing waves.

But fate has a funny way of delaying people, and as it would happen, Togepi released himself, waddled over to the edge to get a look at the water, and fell overboard.

"Ppiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It yelled at the top of it's high voice, trying to get Ethan's attention, and it worked. But he was none too happy!

"Hold on Togepi! I'm coming!" he said, diving off the back of the boat into the chilling water, landing right next to the egg Pokémon. "Are you okay?" he asked with obvious concern in his voice. "Pii!!!!!!!" it cooed happily.

"Kabutops, get us out of her......" he started to say, but was pushed underwater by a wave that slammed on top of his head. Kabutops, sensing immediate danger, turned around at the exact time the wave hit. "Kabu!" it cried, and rushed over to the spot where he last was, cut the rope to the boat, and dove underwater after him, but he was no where to be found..

"Wailord!!!" a large blue whale said as it pushed all three of them above water. "What the?!" Ethan said, for he had never seen this Pokémon before, and it was now saving his life! But one problem, Azurill was still in the boat! Well, that was until he felt something smack him in the back, and when he turned around, the tiny mouse was laying on it's back, relaxing, giving him the cheesiest smile he had ever seen. "How did you do that? OH! Yea, now I remember! To travel long distances quickly, you can use your tail to throw yourself! Is that what what you did?" Ethan said with a smile on his face. "Azurill!" it replied with an even larger smile. "Ppii!" Togepi said, and clapped his hands together, ran over to the blue mouse, and gave him a large hug! All Ethan could do now was smile, and let out a small chuckle.

"Will you take us to the shore?" Ethan asked the whale Pokémon.

"Wai!" It said deeply, and used it's large tail to propel itself faster than Ethan had ever been over water before.

"Togepi, will you try to be more careful from now on?" He asked.

"Ppii" it answered as if it were ashamed.

"Don't be sad, I know it was an accident" He said, trying to cheer it up, and to help, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pokeblock case, and opened it, retrieved a special one made just for it, and handed it to it. "Better?" he said, grabbing two more and handed one to Azurill, and the other to Kabutops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before he knew it, they were within sight of land, and he also noticed a dock with a boat tied to it. "Will you take us over to the dock?" Ethan asked, hoping that it would continue to be nice and help them all the way to shore, instead of making him swim the rest of the way. "Wailord!" is said and swam right to the dock, like asked.
    "Thank you so much!" Ethan said with apparent gratitude in his voice.

"Hey, you! Is that Wailord yours?" a boy said, walking out of the bushes, wearing blue pants, an white shirt with a red cross on it, and dazzling platinum hair.

"Who are you? and no, it's not mine. It helped me when I was pushed under water, why?" He replied.

"I am Maikeru, and I am glad to hear that the extraordinary Pokémon doesn't belong to a wimp like you. Out of the way, it belongs to me now!" He said with obvious distaste in his tone, and then started walking toward the whale.

"If you win a one-on-one battle against me, you can have it, if not, leave it alone!" Ethan said, demanding respect that he had yet to earn from the other boy.

"Oh, yea, fine! GO! Golbat! Take the field!" he said, throwing a pokeball out of thin air.

"OK, Kabutops, let's teach this jerk a lesson in HUMILITY!" Ethan yelled in reply, and so the battle began.

"Golbat, use Wing Attack!" Maikeru commanded.

"Kabutops, dodge it and use Ice Beam! Take it down!" Ethan said, calmly until the end, when his voice turned completely serious.

With one hit, the large bat hit the ground, eyes spinning in it's head declaring that Golbat was unconscious.

"NO WAY!!! HOW COULD YOU BEAT ME IN ONE HIT!" Maikeru yelled, obviously in disbelief of how strong Kabutops was.

"Ice is super effective against flying type, so it did double damage in a single attack. Sorry, but you lose, you have to leave this Wai... wait! Where did it go?" He stammered.

With a slight smile on it's face, Togepi pointed toward the horizon where they could only see a hint of what had used to be a Wailord. "Looks like you lose either way!" Ethan said smugly. "Oh, and by the way, can you tell me which way it is to Pallet Town?"

"Why should I tell you?" He said, and then noticed that Kabutops was two feet to his left, and then pointed behind him quickly. "Back there! You can't miss it!" he corrected quickly, then grabbed his Golbat, turned around, and ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

"Wow, that was easy!! Ha ha!" Ethan said, almost rolling on the ground from laughing so hard.

When he recovered he pointed the direction of Pallet Town and started walking there. When he rounded the corner, he saw a large lab sitting on a hill. "I guess this is the place, and walked up to the front door after looking at a letter he had received a few days ago requesting his arrival in the small town.

He opened the door, and found the building was deserted, but then he heard a commotion from the back, so he walked toward the back, when out of the corner of his eye, so peered out the window, did a double take as he saw a large ring of Wobbuffet dressed like some weird clowns or something! And to top it off, literally, they were wearing antennas on their heads!

Without a second though, he ran out the back door, and ran into the back of a woman dressed in white.

"Ooph!" Sorry! I didn't... see you there" He apologized, paused for a second, and continued in a daze. The woman was absolutely beautiful!

"Oh, hi! You must be a late arriver, I am Professor Willow. What's your name again?"
    "It's Ethan..." he said, still dazed.

"Oh, Ethan White! Here you go!" She said, handing him something that looked like a pokedex, but it was a different color, he took a brief look at and it was Deep blue in color with red lines all over it. When he opened it up, he saw a logo against an undersea picture.

"What is it?" He said.

"A Pokevice. Inside is a gift from the Uma Sisters. I must warn you not to abuse your gift, as some might become extremely jealous and hate you for it. You don't want that, do you?" She explained

"Don't want that..." he repeated, but was snapped out of his daze as he was swarmed by the blue punching bags, and then he finally noticed the other trainers there, they had somehow moved out of the way before the Wobbuffet swarmed, and were now getting ready to leave. "Hey! Wait up!" he yelled, jumped over a Wobbuffet, one of the last ones standing anyways, and ran full speed to a boy next to a large white and green thing that towered above him. "Where is everyone going? And I'm..." he started, but his shyness took over, so he whispered, "Ethan..."

((OOC: (> l l )> A VERY special thanks to my older brother who helped me edit my post! You might also know him as Sir Aaron1017. <( l l <) ))

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Seeing how everyone was heading north for some reason or another, Isaac was tempted to follow but then remembered how most of them were your typical goody two shoes trainers who probably a week's full of experience. Flying over Pallet, he tried to remember the map he had glanced in Vermillion moments before heading towards Pallet as well as the rumors that he heard while sailing here from Hoenn. A few minutes of deep thought and concentration led to the discovery of his next destination. Right. Cinnabar Island. A nice resort is there. These stupid gangs are probably nothing major anyway, and if they are where the hell could be they anyway? Not saying I wouldn't help. It's just I am too lazy to do anything. And I REALLY don't want to get lost here. Nothing in this region. With his mind decided, Isaac directed Staraptor to the south. Oh crap, I should tell Candice. Just in case she wants to follow me. "Hey, Candice! I am heading to Cinnabar. Feel free to join me." With his farewell complete, Isaac flew towards the southern island.

Due to Staraptor's ability to remain streamlined, it pierced the air clean through with her tight and focused body causing it to fly at a tremendous speed. Flying close to the water, it had appeared as if Isaac was surfing rather than flying. The water was fairly warm, likely because Isaac was heading to a more tropical region, and less temperate. However, it was particularly clear and calm giving him a good first impression. "Oh yeah, I am going to enjoy this for sure." Isaac laughed at the genius idea he gave himself. Rather than wasting time getting lost in Kanto, he would enjoy life in a resort island known as Cinnabar. You never know maybe trouble will strike there. The winds however were rough, probably due to the fact Staraptor was flying at a ridiculous speed even for her and the winds brushing off the tropical waters. In response, Isaac guarded his face and hair with his arms. The flight lasted a minor amount of time compared to his flight from Vermillion to Pallet, leaving Isaac fairly happy as well he could enjoy the fine tourist attractions that lie within the Southern Island. In the distance, Isaac could see the island and all its glory. Bright lights were emitted from all the tourist attractions, large buildings blocked out the horizon and white beaches went hand and hand with the clear and beautiful waters. Isaac stared in amazement, as he just met with paradise. Cinnabar is one hell of an Island. Screw the terrorists, I have perfection here.

Arriving in the afternoon, Isaac realized he had plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day and he gave his chances of leaving were a nice zero percent. Unless the island explodes, I ain't leaving for no reason. However, a loud tremble engulfed his sense of hearing. He could feel the ground shake and the world appeared to be in grave danger. What the hell? No, this is impossible. Isaac feared for the worst, but slowly glanced to the sandy white beach below him. The earth wasn't shaking at all, but his stomach sure was. A sigh of relief came from Isaac's mouth and he began to scout for a fine restaurant, coming across a traditional restaurant that served fine sushi, noodles, and meat. After probably a few hours though Isaac wasn't sure at all considering all of eating made him lose track of time, he wandered back to the beach in order to relax under the evening sky in a large recliner than happened to be set up on the beach. Closing his eyes and napping, a sudden beam of thought forced its way into Isaac's tiny little processor called his brain. The thought woke him up suddenly and he had no choice but to listen.

This wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Palkia stated despite being in his pokeball. Yes, I can still talk to you through this terrible device. Now please explain what the hell you are doing in this tourist camp. Anger could be felt in Palkia's mental voice. Yet Isaac was more confused than scared and it showed on his facial expression.

Chilling, relaxing, enjoying life. The usual. Got a problem with it? Cause if you do, I probably won't care. Isaac replied with a rebellious yet calm tone, as far mental talk can go.

You could at least show some concern for the world. The terrorist gangs don't exactly seek tea parties with the world. They seek world domination or something typical of humans. So why don't you some care and seek them out? Maybe fame and fortunate will follow, if you are into that stuff. Palkia forced itself to calm down and speak at Isaac's level and notable effort was taken to do it.

Alright, but where to start? I am not getting lost here in Kanto and I highly doubt you know where to go as well. Random roaming won't get us anywhere. I rather get results and get them fast. If the teams are that big of a problem, then time is not on our side. Isaac replied and he seemed to finally care enough to speak back.

Well, if humans enjoy these luxuries so much why don't you wander the resort and seek out anything out of the ordinary? We may as well check here while we are in this place. Isaac didn't bother responding and removed himself from the comfort of his recliner and wandered the city and all its glory, attempting to find anything "weird". He had hoped for one of two things: A huge find to keep him entertained or nothing so he could go back to relaxation unless Palkia had some other duty to throw at him.

OOC: I hope this makes up for my lack of posting. And I hope I played Isaac right.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin arrived at Viridian and a cold wind swayed and she assumed Jacob had went to the Indigo Plateu to invistigate something. Rin didn't know what to look for or anything. She hid the Ho-oh in her pokevice and waited.

"Well what am I supposed to do now..?" Rin mumbled. "If I go investigate the indigo plateau I wouldn't know what to look for..urgh this is so frustrating!" Rin thought to herself angerly. "I wish I knew what to look for..no bodies were found with the deaths of the two crazy proffessers..maybe they are still alive? Arggh..this is too frustrating!"

"Miss are you lost?" A voice called out to her releasing Rin from her thoughts.

"Um why do you say that?" Rin hissed angerly at the man.

"Well you seem to be making a variety of weird faces Miss." The man said to her. His uniform indigated that this man was someone to be weary of..because he was eyeing her pokevice eagerly.

"Oh I am? Well what buisness is it of yours?" Rin hissed again.

Still eyeing the pokevice he looked back at her and said.. "Thats a pretty strange device Miss..where did you get it?"

"Thats none of your buisness." Rin said coldly.

Soon the idle conversation turned into a glaring contest. The both were feeling uneasy at each other so they continued to glare...the uniform made her think this was a member of Team Alpha.... So Rin just continued to glare at the man uneasily..

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • ((OOC: REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST, but I wanted to get there, and maybe interact with Rin))

"Okay, take us down gently, I know you think you have the strength to make it all the way, but I don't want to risk it." Derek said, loud enough to be heard over the wind which whipped at his face now, stinging his eyes, so he pulled a pair of black sunglasses out of his pocket.

"Good, they aren't broken! After what happened today, I couldn't be sure!" He thought to himself.

A few minutes later, Blaze reached the ground, and almost collapsed under his own weight. Seeing this, Derek was quick to jump off. "Blaze, thank you for your hard work, I think you deserve a rest," Derek said, recalling the Charizard. "Okay, come on out, Grovile!" He called, and pushed the small button on the pokeball to release his companion.

"Gro....?" it questioned as soon as he was sent out with a look of confusion.

"We are headed on the way to Viridian City, and I didn't want to walk alone." Derek replied.

"Grovile, Gro!" it said, a smile beaming across it's face now.

So another mile or so, and he reached a bend in the road, and when they turned the corner, they saw the city, almost as large as Lilycove City in the Hoenn Region.

"Wow, compared to Pallet Town, this place is enormous!" Derek thought aloud, only to be met by the "Gro!" of his Grovile in agreement.

So, without any more words, they continued their journey, but something caught Derek's eye, so he stopped, and stared. There was a girl giving one of the dirtiest looks he had ever seen, and then there was this guy, glaring at her in return.
    "Hey! Can I help you with anything?" Derek called over to them. He sure hoped so, cause the glares were giving him the creeps.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Pallet Town

"My name's Gon," Gon said to Derek, just as he started to fly upward on his Charizard. He wasn't even sure if Derek was listening if he said it. But, he was happy that some of the other trainers had decided to go with him to the Indigo Plateau. Just as he had hoped, Jemima had agreed, so at that moment Gon was walking over to where she was. Beside her, a Surskit and a Duskull, quite possibly hers, were playing with another legendary, Mew.
    Mew? Gon thought. ...Does that mean everyone else has a legendary as well?
    Sure enough, Gon looked around to see that one of the girls was talking to Moltres, a boy who had apparently just arrived was about to put Heatran back into his Pokeball, and there was also a tiny little Shaymin, someone else had Palkia, etc. etc... Strange--all these Pokemon seemed to be half their usual size.

Gon took the moment to look at Regigigas, to see that Celebi was talking to it.
    "What's an Indigo Plateau?" it asked in an almost childish way.
    "Uh... it's a place, where the Pokemon League is held," Regigigas replied, rubbing the back of his head. "We're planning to go there now, but I think we'll stop in Viridian City first. And yes, you're right--we can go camping, fishing, traveling, playing... whatever you like. Hehheh, I can't wait to see if any more of those Wobbuffet appear again, so I can play leapfrog with them again. So whaddaya think? Are you as excited about this journey as I am?"

Also at that moment, another boy arrived--one who looked to be in his teens and was wearing a washed-out-looking Team Aqua bandanna.
    Team Aqua? Gon thought as he inspected him further. I thought they disbanded long ago...
    "Hey! Wait up! Where is everyone going?" he called after Gon as he approached. Then he spoke in more of a whisper. "And I'm... Ethan..."
    "Oh, so you're not in Team Aqua," Gon commented in a tone that implied relief. "We're all going to the Indigo Plateau, because... well, there have been very strange happenings there. Hey, wait a minute, take a look at this article I just read on the news..."
    Gon whipped out his laptop once again, and showed Ethan the article he had been reading a while before, about the strange incidents in the Indigo Plateau.

"...so I'm thinking it might be interesting to find out just who is behind all this," Gon explained just as Ethan (and perhaps a few other people who happened to be looking his way...) was finishing reading the article. "Besides, it's really not a good idea to be sitting around here doing nothing."
    "How are we going to get there?" Regigigas asked Gon.
    "I dunno, I'm looking I'm looking... Hey! That's it!"
    Gon looked in Jemima's direction and saw Mew. He looked in Sharky's direction and saw Celebi. This gave Gon an interesting idea... but would it work?

Gon walked towards Jemima.
    "Well well, first of all, thank you so much for deciding to come. The more the merrier, with all the ne'er-do-wells running about, no? Well anyway, I just had this..."
    "Regi gig?" Regigigas called, interrupting the group.

"Hey Gon! I just had this idea! Maybe Celebi could use telekinesis to carry us all to Viridian City, where all the others are! Those cheaters, flying on their dragons and whatnot... It doesn't have to carry me though--I can get there, no problem! So how about it?"
    "Erm... I was just about to suggest the same thing to Jemima,"
    Gon replied, "because she has Mew. But I suppose both of them could carry us. But why do you want to stay behind?"
    "You'll see!"
    Regigigas replied, sounding very confident. "Off I go!"
    "REGGG!"

Regigigas jumped, landing forcefully a few feet forward. Then it started to run... or jog, really, really, slooowwwwlyyyy... it looked as if it was running almost in place, in slow motion. It took him ten seconds to move ten feet.

Gon's jaw dropped. "Uhhhh-h-h... D-d-do you think you could run faster?!??!"
    "It's called patience, Gon!"
    Gon just stood there, staring wide-eyed at the slow-moving Regigigas as it inched towards the far edge of town...

This went on for at least two minutes, during which Regigigas disappeared behind a group of trees. But after a while, the group saw Regigigas run faster, going up a hill. It appeared to be running just a tiny bit faster than the average person. Then, when it got to the top of the hill, it jumped, and ran even faster down the hill, kicking up a shower of dirt as it went.
    "Regigigas?" Gon asked telepathically. "Do you realise how long it's going to take to reach Viridian at that speed? No offense, but..."
    "You'll see! I bet I'll be there long before you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viridian City, a few minutes later

As Rin glared, the man she was staring at eyed her Pokevice with a sparkle in his eyes. He was dressed rather elegantly. His black top hat looked like it had just been polished, his navy blue overcoat had gold satin trim and a black rose sticking out one pocket and nicely complimented his black trousers, and although Rin couldn't see it, on the back of his coat was a fancy-looking bright blue A. Derek could see this A rather clearly. Oh and speaking of Derek, Derek spoke as he approached.
    "Hey! Can I help you with anything?"

"Oh, no..." the man replied. "Zis fine young lady and I are 'aving light conversation, is all. Zat is a very good-looking Grovyle you 'ave, by ze way."
    He winked at Grovyle, then turned back to Rin.
    "Zat really is a fascinating device. I 'ave never seen anyzing like it before. I am specialty in electronic devices like zese, but zis is a breakzrough! May I see it for a moment?"
    The silly yet kind-sounding man held out his white-gloved hand, waiting for Rin to show him the Pokevice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Power Plant

The Power Plant was filled with a pinkish glow, the illumination that penetrated the front windows to the left of the entrance and told all the little Pikachu and Voltorb that night would soon fall. A few occasional "Pika pika"s and soft clanking noises or buzzing noises could be heard, and a Magnemite occasionally floated down one of the halls. But, a Magnemite (or any Pokemon for that matter) instantly fled whenever it came down one particular hall, down which two people were walking. A boy and a girl, looking to be in their late teens, also looking to have just come out of either a crazy high school clique or the stage of a rock concert. The girl wore lots of black eye makeup and had hot pink streaks in her otherwise black hair, and dressed in a very punk-ish fashion. The boy dressed more casually except wore sunglasses, and his blond hair was in a spiked mohawk. But the common thing about them is that they wore black shirts with a fancy-looking blue A on the front. Anyway, these two rather showy individuals conversed as they walked down the hall...

"Okay Diego, which way do we go after we reach the end of this hall?" the girl asked.
    "I dunno, don't you have a map on you?" the young man named Diego replied, sounding agitated and crabby as usual.
    "Why didn't YOU think of that, Mr. Smartypants? And besides, I don't think there even is a map of this place."
    "So what, Carmen, are we supposed to use intuition to find it?"
    "That's what Gabe or Lupin might do, but... ah, speaking of which... Heyyyy, try using Toady."
    "What are you up t... Diego muttered as he took out a Pokeball. The girl named Carmen snatched it right out of his hand and released it. A Breloom came out.
    "Bray loom!"
    "Hey Toady, use your wittle Sweet Scent!" Carmen commanded, as if she was talking to the cutest baby she'd ever seen.
    "Don't tell my Pokemon what to do!" Diego snapped, but the Breloom used the Sweet Scent anyway.
    "Loommmm..."

"Mag-neh-miiittteee..."
    A Magnemite was drawn by the Sweet Scent. It drifted slowly towards Carmen and Diego...
    "Gotcha!" Diego whipped out a rather sophisticated pair of clips to hold the Magnemite in place; probes were beginning to sprout out of them and attach themselves to the Magnemite's head. But before they could...
    "Mag-ne-MITE!"
    Magnemite used Thundershock, which not only electrocuted Diego, but caused him to spasm out for a while. Sparks occasionally flashing about him, he staggered several stepd backward, lost his balance, and fell into the main doorway. He lay there for a few seconds, more sparks flew... and when all was over, he began to rise to his feet once again. But when he did, he spotted a boy walking towards him, about to enter the Power Plant. Uh-oh, did this mean that he also saw what he and Carmen just did through the window?
    "Uh, excuse me?" Diego said to Bobby as he allowed him to pass. "Oh, main part of the Power Plant's to the right."

Carmen saw the onlooker through the west windows as well, and began to lead the Sweet-Scenting Toady around a corner...
    "Hurry, before that boy sees us!" Carmen whispered to Toady as the two of them began to disappear around the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinnabar Island

As Isaac was walking down the streets of Cinnabar, there came one street lined with the edge of a flea market on one side, and a row of boring-looking office buildings on the right. In the middle of the street, in plain sight, was someone familiar... It was the same Mime Jr. that had served all those muffins back in Pallet! Except this time, it appeared to be looking at a young woman sitting atop a motorcycle. This woman looked as if she ought to be a superhero in some comic book world, due to the stunning yet form-fitting nature of her red and black outfit, and the pretty golden P on her shirt. Her hair was blond and in a short, almost bowl-ish style, which reminded one of the goofy hair all Team Galactic members used to have. But she had a rather alluring and sunny expression on her face...

"Hey there you little clown you," she greeted in a rather cutesy way, taking out a Pokeball. "I'm a big fan of Psychic-type Pokemon like you. Better watch out, for I'm gonna catch you..." She almost sang the last five words.

And then she balanced atop the motorcycle seat, and jumped, doing a back flip and landing gracefully at its side. Then she extended her arm out and released the Pokemon.
    "Go Nimerta!"
    What came out was a shiny Medicham, who immediately levitated herself and spun around in an elegant spiral. She landed on the ground to face the Mime Jr.
    "Medi chammm," she said in a soothing voice.
    "Let's do it the mysterious way," Lina commanded, sounding like an over-enthusiastic and over-confident performer.
    Nimerta hovered in the air, surrounded by an aura of psychic energy, the tip of her toes barely off the ground, her palms together, her eyes closed in concentration... Then, in a sudden instant, she opened her eyes, landed, and opened her arms to the sides. As she did, blades of psychic energy came off her arms--a Psycho Cut attack.

In response, the Mime Jr. used Psychic to push the Psycho Cut back. The glowing purple blades hit Nimerta and made her fly straight into one of the buildings.
    "Wha...?" the young woman stammered. "Goodness, that must be a high-level Mime Jr! But that's not gonna..."
    She paused when she saw the Mime Jr. glowing with an eerie red aura...

The Mime Jr. put its hands together and concentrated, just as the woman's Medicham had done earlier. However, though its eyes ought to have been closed, they were wide open, just as they always were--apparently this puffy-eyed clown didn't blink. Anyway, the Mime Jr. thrust its hands at Nimerta, causing her to become surrounded by the same red aura.
    "Cham!!" Nimerta winced.

"Come on Nimerta!" Nimerta's trainer announced. "Looks like we'll have to get down and dirty with this! Use Force Palm!"
    Nimerta jumped towards Mime Jr, beginning to thrust her palm at it. But just as she was doing that, the Mime Jr. threw an Enigma Berry at her.
    "What the... Block it with Psychic!"
    "Medi... cham, cham... cham?" Nimerta tried to use Psychic, but for some reason she couldn't... and thus got hit by the berry.
    "Darn! How in the world could a Mime Jr learn Imprison?!? Unless it belongs to Team Alpha, it must have cheated somehow!"

The Mime Jr. growled, apparently offended by what this strangely comical woman just said. Then it glowed with a rippling purple aura, and sent a wave of energy flying towards the woman.
    "What... wha? Mime Jr. can't learn Extras..."
    The Mime Jr. held her mouth shut as the rippling psychic waves engulfed her. Then it threw her telekinetically against the wall, just like it did with Medicham.

"Miiimmme!" the Mime Jr. shouted, its voice sounding strangely misty and echoed. Then it turned and began to run away...
    "Nooo... it's getting away..." the woman muttered, sounding unusually weak...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Keep in mind that Isaac's able to see the above scene, if Got-a-plan-B so wishes.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin still glaring at the odd man when she heard something that removed her glare from the man.

"Is there anything I can help with here?" A trainer said, he was obviously confused by the dirty looks the two people were exchanging. Rin thought this man looked to elegant to be any average trainer and the way he was eyeing her pokedevice made her feel uneasy.

"...Theres nothing here..but some creepy man who is eyeing an object of mine.." Rin scowled at the trainer who seemed to want to intervine some how...

"Oh, no...Zis fine young lady and I are 'aving light conversation, is all. Zat is a very good-looking Grovyle you 'ave, by ze way." The man suddenly turned to the trainer with the Grovyle but then turned back to her."Zat really is a fascinating device. I 'ave never seen anyzing like it before. I am specialty in electronic devices like zese, but zis is a breakzrough! May I see it for a moment?" The man said and Rin scowled at him even more as he held out his hand expecting to see the device. Rin took the pokedevice out and held it firmly in her hand not intending to let the man hold it in anyway.

"There you seet you happy?!" Sakura yelled at the man slapping him her sharp nails giving hm a deep cut along his face. She held the Pokedevice firmly in her hand.She knew if she gave it to the man that it would be stolen. Rin turned her attention to the trainer who had tryed to intervine. "Why did you care so much anyway? I don't even know you." Rin scowled at him awaiting to see if the boy would respond in an angry manner. She was very accustomed to bringing out the anger in people with her sarcasm and cold responses. Her gaze looked at him. She wasn't impressed. The scars she beared made her trust no one.. She put the pokedevice in her bag and zipped it up tightly so the odd man couldn't steal it. She looked at Derek a smirk emerged on her face she wanted to slap ham but he didn't seem to be doing anything wrong so she resited the urge to slap the trainer. She heard his name was Derek so she decided if she could provoke the worst in him.

"So Derek..Why were you intervining in our glare stareoff... the man is an obvious fool.. A thief in disguise, most likely. Anyway why do you want to intervine in something you had no part of? You could get in some serious trouble if you do that..but alas..I guess some people have NO common sense.." Rin gave a sarcastic smirk seeing if this Derek person would have some patience to deal with someone like Rin. But as she was almost going to finish taunting Derek her mind began to take over her spirit.

"Your such a failure!" a voice called out and a whipped crack was heard..

"Stop it...just stop it.." Rin looked down she began to feel a lump in her throat, she had never feel her self begin to start crying in a long while. "Stop it..your of no help! No one can help me!" Rin yelled running off silent tears fell down her face. She kept running.She cursed at herself crying.And in front of people too. She ran as far as her body could carry her but then she began to cough making it harder and harder to run and more difficult to breathe. But her body kept running until she came upon a lake. She still felt her eyes becoming more and more wet as the tears welled up in her eyes.

"FAILURE!" A female voice called out as she heard another whip in her mind. Rin looked at her reflection in the water and closed her eyes her eyes still filled with tears. She wished to have someone that could understand her pain..but no one among the group knew anything about what it was meant to be hated by your own flesh and blood..No one knew..

ooc: i thought I;d be a bit emo in this post :P

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOC : Promise a better IC next time, I'm sorta busy now..

IC :

Candice watched on it awe as the Legendaries and their trainers interacted in interesting ways. Most of the group had attempted to escape from the ring of Wobbuffet using different means, some called upon their Pokemon, a Flygon being one of the Flying types that appeared first. One of the trainers even asked their Onix to dig an escape tunnel for him. Candice's eyes began drifting here and there, as she soon found herself seeping in the luscious greenery once again. Oh, how she missed her family...

"Hey, Candice! I am heading to Cinnabar. Feel free to join me."

"H-HUH?" The girl snapped out of her trance, raising her head to see Isaac and his Staraptor flying off in the distance. She struggled to contemplate where that pesky Mime. Jr had gone to, but after a few seconds of fruitless results, she shrugged her shoulders and nodded towards the tiny dot that was Isaac and his Staraptor. "Follow them, Iara," she swiftly ordered the Mantine, who had nearly dozed off. The Water type shook her head vigorously to regain full conscious of her surroundings, before wiggling her slick tail and ascending into the skies at her trainer's order

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • "GO AWAY I DON'T LIKE YOU!" Jacob was yelling, but staring completely forward, as he walked through the sliding doors of the Pokemon center. "Please leave me alone you sad and lonely creature, I have my team of six and can't fit." It was here that Jacob looked down, the small pokemon just staring up at him. The skull that surrounded its head giving it a slightly powerful look, but the occasional squeal and smile combo destroyed the remaining evidence. The Cubone gleefully swung the club back and forth, making sure not to hit its new obsession, and continued to stare at Jacob. "If you don't leave me alone, I will be feeding you to my Milotic, Serenity, and she will love to eat you." The Cubone recieved a sweatdrop, this threat scaring it, but it stood its ground and remained where it was standing. "UGH! GO AWAY YOU EVIL STALKING POKEMON!" Jacob made a tackling motion, still trying to scare the pokemon away, but only initiated a laugh from the short and stubby pokemon.

"So Derek..Why were you intervining in our glare stareoff... the man is an obvious fool.. A thief in disguise, most likely. Anyway why do you want to intervine in something you had no part of? You could get in some serious trouble if you do that..but alas..I guess some people have NO common sense.."

It was hearing the sarcastic, yet cruel, comment that caused Jacob to, momentarily, forget about his new friend and focus his attention on the person who had spoken. Completing his rotation, Jacob began to smile as he saw, knowing in the back of his mind, Rin mocking, yet another, boy. The Cubone looked around Jacob, curious to what its new obsession was looking at, and focused on Rin and wanted nothing to do with that girl. Jacob, who had glanced back, hoping the Cubone would be gone saw this and decided to be evil.

"Well, if you're going to follow me, I hope you don't mind her," he said pointing to Rin, "because she's one of my friends and I just might be traveling with her." Jacob looked down again at his new "companion."

The Cubone had the greatest face a pokemon could ever have, as it was mixed with both fear and just plain old dumb. The pokemon looked like it was about to wet itself, and then immediately began running out the door screaming as loud as it could. Passers by were very confused, but continued as they were thinking it was just some little kids first pokemon or wild.

"Thank god! I was getting very close to punting the little jerk out the window." Jacob then went to head towards Rin, but when he looked back she was running away with, what looked like, tears in her eyes. "Normally I would go check on her, but she would probably feed me to her Dragonite and I'm good with being dragon chow. So I guess I'll just head out." Jacob started walking towards the door, but then stopped remembering the last time he was outside.

~~~~~

Jacob had asked his Flygon to land just on the outskirts of Viridian and then took out Twiggs and returned Draiga and Aroma. Taking off down the path, the eeveelution pokemon all joyful, to head to the pokemart. Ten minutes down the road, a wild Cubone had strolled onto the path and began staring at Jacob and Twiggs. Not wanting the Leafeon to maim and maul the tiny pokemon, Jacob returned her. As he got closer, he realized the pokemon was not scared of him and decided to pet the cute creature.

"Hey there little guy, what are you doing?" Jacob knelt down and began petting the pokemons skull helment, a smile and gleeful noise escaping. "Aren't you just a fun little pokemon. Well I need to get to town, so I'll see you another time." Jacob then took off, running at a light pace, towards town. It was only after fifteen, maybe twenty, minutes that Jacob noticed the small dino like creature had been following him still smiling. "No, go away! You can't come with me, I already have enough pokemon. Go home to your family." Jacob glancing back from, time to time, hoped the pokemon got the hint, but of course it didn't and continued following him. Some time later, arriving in the center of town, Jacob had to stop at a few stores to stock up and the creature was still following him. Through all of the stores it followed him, and the entire time Jacob yelled at it.

~~~~~

A sweatdrop formed on the back of Jacob's head, and he decided it would be best to kill some time before returning to the outside world again. He turned around, and then noticed a guy who he thought had been at Willows lab with them. Walking over, Jacob decided he was going to see where he was headed. Also, he noticed a strange looking man and didn't like the looks of him.

"Hey," Jacob said to the kid, keeping an eye on the guy, "you were at Willows lab right? What are you up to, and where are you heading from here?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back